𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃

By 666maxxxine

open for more info! More

𝑩𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑫𝑶
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:
𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬
𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

3.3K 68 27
By 666maxxxine

au!daddy vinnie
poc!

you watch mindlessly as people fuss over vinnie left and right with your son, sevyn, in your lap, trying to prepare him endlessly for his match. sevyn nibbles on his tubby fingers, drooling over his hoodie and sweatpants. you huff out a laugh, pulling his baby hand from his mouth and grabbing a napkin from beside you to wipe the spit away.

"no eating yourself, sev," you playfully scold him. he looks up at you with big, beautiful hazel eyes, eyes that are undeniably a gift from vinnie, and his barely-there eyebrows furrow.

"how come?" the little three year old pouts.

"because mommy and daddy don't want you to get eaten, especially by yourself," you pinch his side, the small room erupting with his joyful giggles, his concerns long forgotten.

"you're on in five, vinnie!" someone yells through the room. you watch as vinnie sighs, banging his boxing gloves together a few times.

"go say bye-bye to daddy," you whisper into sevyn's ear, setting him down while he wiggles out of your grasp and runs to vinnie.

he waddles over to his father, wrapping his hand around the bottom of his shorts and tugging softly. vinnie's head snaps down, a small smile gracing his unusually cold face as of late at the sight of his most precious creation. he crouches down, and sevyn wraps his arms around vinnie's neck, placing a big kiss on his cheek.

"good luck, dada!" he cheers when he pulls away.

vinnie chuckles, "thank you, sweet boy."

your heart swells at their interaction, your body flooding with an overbearing sense of warmth, and you smile.

"be a good boy for mommy, yeah?" he raises an eyebrow at sevyn, to which he nods frantically. vinnie smiles leaning forward to kiss his forehead before shooing him back to you.

you pick him up as you stand, resting him on your hip as he becomes fascinated with your faux locs, grabbing a single strand of long hair to mess with. you trudge over to vinnie, a wave of emotions washing over you, and yet you can't seem to pinpoint one.

vinnie's eyes burn into yours, and you resist the urge to drown in him like you always do. you were stuck on words, you couldn't find the right thing to say.

vinnie and yourself had been on thin ice with one another for a long while now, speaking to him always seemed difficult nowadays.

+

you sat in bed, having just gotten back from placing sevyn in his own, and waited patiently for vinnie to come back home. it had been like this for at least a month or two, vinnie leaving at the crack of dawn and not returning until the darkest hours of the night.

he had a responsibility to the fight, you understood that. but he seemed to be forgetting the chubby, curly-headed, hazel-eyed responsibility asking for him every moment he was away.

your bedroom door opened, revealing an exhausted-looking vinnie, and the sight almost made you feel bad for what you were about to do next. almost.

"hey mama," vinnie said softly into the night air. he walked over to you, leaning down to kiss your cheek. you held back a grimace, his scent reeking of sweat and worn-out cologne. his face scrunched in confusion, standing up straight again. "what's wrong?"

"what's wrong," you repeat, still not meeting his eyes. "well, i don't know, vincent, where should i start?"

he looks taken aback by your sudden aggression. "you tell me."

you sigh, running your hand stressfully over your face before abruptly standing up from your spot on the bed. "i understand that you need to train for this tiktoker vs. youtuber fight. i understand that you made a promise to your friends and your fans to do this and come out the champion," you start. "but i also understand, that sevyn doesn't."

"what do you mean?" he speaks obliviously.

"i mean, vinnie, that he doesn't understand why his father won't tuck him into bed anymore. he doesn't understand that you can't play with him, or go take him for a swim, and help him feed hera because he isn't your number one priority right now."

"of course he's my number one priority," vinnie scoffs.

"really?" you dare to challenge. "because i put that precious baby to bed every night, and i hear the same words leave his mouth every time. "why doesn't dada love us anymore?" do you know how heartbreaking that is, vinnie? do you get that this oh-so-important boxing match makes your child feel like a second choice? do you get that it makes me feel like one?"

"y/n, that's not true and you know it-"

"well it feels true, vincent," you cut him off, your eyes brimming with tears. "and that feeling is fucking awful."

he falls silent in front of you. you wait for him to say something, anything. to say he'll do better, he'll try harder. that he'll take the day off tomorrow and spend it with his two favorite people.

but he doesn't. he stands there, rigid, distant, and cold.

you shake your head, looking down at the ground while you will yourself to stop your pathetic tears from falling.

"i'm gonna sleep with sevyn tonight," you mumble, sniffing. "don't bother saying goodbye in the morning."

+

you hadn't really had a real conversation with him since, hadn't slept in the same bed as him either. it was you and sevyn against the world.

"no good luck from you, mama?" vinnie finally speaks.

you decide to ignore him, turning to sevyn and watching adoringly as he mumbles slurs about how pretty your hair is with his eyes zeroed in on your locs. you smile bitterly, eyes stinging, but you close them and kiss sevyn's forehead to keep vinnie from noticing.

"thank you, baby," you whisper, stroking your hand through his soft hair, his curls running like smooth shea butter through your fingers. sevyn blushes, like he's been caught in the act of some heinous action, but doesn't dwell as he goes back to playing with your hair.

"one minute!" someone disrupts your silence, though you can't say you aren't thankful. it gives you time to wipe away a few disloyal tears when vinnie turns in the direction of the voice.

he sighs from above you, turning to face you once more, and for the first time in what feels like years, you see a glimmer of sorrow in those mesmerizing eyes of his. he takes one step forward, kissing the crown of your head, and you allow yourself this one moment of love in a sea of neglect.

"you are my number one priority, y/n," he mumbles.

"then show me," you mumble back. "win this fight and come back to me and sevyn, promise me."

you didn't mean to sound so vulnerable, to sound so lost and broken, but you did. you could hear vinnie wince softly from above you, finally grasping the extent of his damage.

he wasn't trying to neglect you or sevyn, he was only trying to make everyone around him proud. he held so much discontent over himself for agreeing to do this fight, but he'd be damned if he walked into that ring, and lost after everything he'd put you through.

the other boys, they were doing this for the publicity, for the recognition, and the headlines. but vinnie did this for you. he had a reason to win now, he had a reason to make you proud. he was finally starting to understand that he didn't need to make everyone else happy as long as you and his precious son were.

"i promise," he whispers to you.

+

"mama," sevyn's small voice calls over the roar of endless cheers, but he still goes unnoticed to you. he frowns, tugging the top of your tight dress down a bit.

"sevyn!" you scowl, throwing your free arm over your newly exposed chest. you hear thomas snicker from beside you, but the look of pure hatred over his actions you send to him quickly shuts the videographer up.

"mama," he grumbles. "gotta go potty."

you sigh, nodding slightly. "all right."

you stand carefully, readjusting your dress without others noticing to the best of your ability while lifting sevyn to rest on your hip at the same time. you shimmy your way through the crowd, excusing yourself every chance you got, sevyn balancing quietly on your body as he stares at his father in the ring.

"dada!" he screams, clapping his hands together in excitement.

"yeah baby," you giggle. "there's daddy."

you make it to the family restroom quickly, setting sevyn down and he's rushing to the kiddy toilet in no time. you check your appearance in the mirror, smoothing your hands over the skin-tight dress donning your figure. for a young woman that was three and a half months pregnant, you sure as hell didn't look it.

vinnie didn't know. it killed you that he didn't, but you weren't sure much would change even if he did. by the time you found out, he was well into preparing for the fight. the only person that did know was sevyn. he heard you crying in the bathroom one night.

+

your hands are shaking, and you can't stop no matter what you do.

positive, positive, positive.

another beautiful surprise, but this time you didn't know if you could tell vinnie.

you try to quiet your sobbing, tears of joy and confusion spilling from your brown eyes with no end, your body trying to cope with the information where your mind refused.

"mama?" you hear through the crack of the door. you look over, seeing tiny, chubby fingers curling low on the door to push open slowly, sevyn's little head peeking through shortly after. he smiles upon seeing you, skipping over to your tall figure. "hi mama!"

you sniffle, giggling shortly, bending down to pick up your son. "hi baby."

when he looks up, that deep frown you hate so dearly washes over his face. "why you crying, mama?"

"mommy found out something very important," you start, setting sevyn down on the ledge of the sink counter. "and i don't know if i can tell daddy just yet."

his head tilts to the side, like a cute, confused little puppy, trying to understand what you are telling him. you suck in a breath, nibbling at your bottom lip in thought, before taking sev's hands and placing them gently on your stomach.

"what's this, sev?"

"your tummy, mama," he answers confidently, though still thoroughly confused.

"well, mommy has something inside her tummy," you go on, holding his hands to your stomach tightly.

"food?" he asks. you can't help but laugh, his frown only hardening at your reaction.

"no, sev, not food," you giggle.

"then what?" he ponders, scooting closer.

you sigh, looking down at your stomach and smiling softly. "mommy has a baby in here."

you look back up and watch as sevyn's face lights up with excitement and happiness, smiling that pretty smile and looking at you with bright eyes. "really?"

"yeah baby, really."

+

he asked you so many questions, kept you up all night. you found out that he'd be happy with either, but he really wanted a little sister.

"how come, baby?" you had asked while he sat comfortably in your lap.

"wanna keep her safe... like daddy does with you." he'd answered.

you just barely held in your tears at that, smothering sevyn with kisses while his joyful giggles filled his room. you share the secret of your newest child growing inside of you, and sometimes you found yourself grateful vinnie and his friends were gone so often for that exact reason.

"all done!"

you whip around to face sevyn wabbling over to you, bouncing up on the small step stool to wash his hands. you watch patiently, making sure he doesn't slip and fall. you hand him a single towel to dry his hands before he holds one out, silently asking you to grab hold. you do so with a smile, swallowing his palm whole.

"mama?" he pipes up as you walk through the hall, making your way back to the arena.

"yes, baby?"

"when do i get to meet my sister?"

you smile sweetly down at him, "or brother, sev."

he pouts, grumbles, "i wanna sister."

"it'll be a long while longer, baby," you tell him, stopping in front of the large doors that enter you back into the fight.

"why?"

"they've gotta grow a little bit more in mommy's tummy, so nothing's wrong when you do meet them."

you can practically see the gears in his little head turning as sevyn tries to understand what you had told him. but somewhere along the way, his growing brain thought it too much information to process right now, giving up without care swiftly. "mkay."

submerging yourselves back into the screaming crowd was simple enough, quickly making your way back over to the seats. from the looks of it, vinnie was giving his opponent a real beating, but you couldn't say you were surprised, you'd never seen vinnie lose a fight.

you watched as he threw a right hook, backing deji into the corner. another right hook, a left, an uppercut, and one straight on, most likely setting his nose out of place.

the ref interfered, creating distance and asking questions while vinnie took a moment to catch his breath, rack his brain for the next plan of attack. and then he was out of the way, letting the two boxers back at. vinnie was incessant, like a moth to a fucking flame, throwing punches every chance he got, which was quite often until deji had no choice but to be backed into another corner. but the bell was ringing before they could continue, deji too out of it to keep fighting. announcer reading off the headline of the first and only win for tiktokers of the night, vinnie's coach and management running into the ring with cheers and encouragement.

the screaming became ringing in your ears, and through your overwhelming excitement, you cover sevyn's ears. though he's clapping happily as well, watching his father bounce around the ring, adrenaline clearly coursing through his body.

it was surreal, but it was nothing less than what you expected.

"y/n!" thomas yells at you. you look over, seeing his chin kick over to the boxing ring. "c'mon."

time seems to slow, walking toward the ring with sevyn bouncing eagerly on your hip, trying to reach his father, his hero, faster than anyone else. you would've let him go, run up to vinnie, and cheer, so it could feel like they were the only two people on earth. just vinnie and his pride and joy. but too many people were trampling, congratulating around the ring for your precious baby to get by safely.

someone sits on the bands, holding them open so you and the others could fit through with no fuss. you watch on proudly as vinnie celebrates his win in the post-adrenaline rush with tyler, someone you'd grown to be fond of.

"let's fucking go!" he yells to the crowd, spurring them on. you catch tyler's eye first, the big, intimidating man with a heart of gold walking over to you with his signature bright smile, waving at sevyn who reached out to give a warm welcome.

tyler takes him in his arms, cooing at the baby as he continues to cheer with delight before his attention is back on you.

"know you been through hell, y/n," he nods, swallowing a bit harshly to try and catch his breath. "practically put you through it myself-" you laugh at that, choking on a sob as you finally become aware of your tears. "but this right here," he motions to the screaming fans around you, bryce, tayler, everyone in the crowd overcome with pride for their friend, and the love of your life in a pure state of shock and excitement, letting all the pain this brought wash away because it was worth it. "this is what it was for." he points at vinnie, "for that joy- " points at you. "for that smile-" and finally turns back to sevyn, watching his dad in awe. "and for this perfect kid."

it stung to admit a little, but tyler was right. all the pain, the sleepless nights, the dreary mornings, all of it was worth the reward.

"thank you," you sniffle. "really, thank you."

"i should be thanking you," he chuckles, handing sevyn back over to you. "gave me another champion y/n, you gave me two new champions."

he's off before you can respond, but you didn't have to. his parting, loving words were more than enough.

"dada!" sev screams, wriggling in your grip once more, itching to be with his father.

vinnie whips around, knowing that little voice anywhere, and his grin only grows. honestly, you're scared he might break his cheeks. feeling safe enough now that you're inside the ring, you allow sevyn down from your hip, watching his run over to vinnie as fast as his little legs would let him.

vinnie's picking him up in seconds, spinning around and throwing him up in the air while sevyn's giggles and screams seem to overpower even the loudest of fans.

"we did it buddy, we won!"

"dada won!" sevyn claps. vinnie's chest bubbles with laughter, the sweet sound creating an endless echo in your ears. but you don't find yourself minding.

before you know it, vinnie's in front of you, his mouth on yours, not giving you a chance to stop yourself from drowning in him this time.

his lips are soft, just like you remembered. and you don't mind the sweat, the taste of vanilla and sent of strawberries is too strong for you to find yourself caring. your hands are on his chest, feeling the way his heart thunders against your palm. you explore the things you hadn't explored in months, love on him the way you were too scared to for so long, make up for lost time in this single, beautiful moment.

"um..." you mumble when you finally break apart, panting breathlessly into one another, feeling vinnie smile against your now swollen lips.

he nips at the once more, laying his forehead against yours. "missed you," he murmurs. "missed you so fucking much."

you squeeze his peck, glaring at him. "stop cussing in front of sev."

but it was halfhearted, and vinnie chuckles at your never-ending concern.

"'m back," he affirms, nodding. "i'm yours, and you're mine." he takes the next kiss slow, cherishing the feeling of your lips on his after so long without that sweet feeling. "my number one priority. both of you."

you bite your lip to hide your smile, taking vinnie's free hand and bringing it down to your stomach, pressing his hand down.

"all of us," you correct shyly.

he seems a bit confused for a moment, his head tilting to the side as his brows furrow, looking down to your hands. but you watch anxiously as the realization hit him, as the new knowledge of another life you'd get to bring into the world sunk in for vinnie.

"are you serious?" he asks, looking back to your face with wide-set eyes.

you bite your lip harder, swallowing the bile rising in your throat back down to your gut, though it doesn't do much to settle your stomach when you nod softly.

"on your mama?" he challenges, still in awe. you nod. "on your daddy?"

"i don't know my daddy, vincent," you roll your eyes, watching his smile begin to form.

"on my mama?" you nod. "on my daddy?" you nod again. "on reggie?" and again. "on hera?"

"god, you're insufferable," you mumble, shutting him up with your lips on his.

+

"i love you so much. can't wait to meet you, little one."

vinnie has been at this for hours. as soon as you made it back from the post-fight dinner, vinnie and yourself were in the shower, your boyfriend cooing and kissing on your stomach as sevyn watched re-runs of little bill on your computer.

"are you done?" you cock an eyebrow at the boy sprawled across your lower body, head beneath your shirt. he peaks his head out, cheeks flushed a pretty pink that makes him look all flustered, and he smiles sheepishly.

"five more minutes," he pleads.

you shake your head, grabbing his hands and tugging his up to you so you're face-to-face. "you're done."

he huffs out a laugh, looking down at your stomach.

"mommy's stubborn," he mutters, leaning in a bit further, though his eyes are on you, and whispers, "always come to me if you want candy."

"you're a fucking nuisance," you glare at him, vinnie going unfazed, only sending you a small smirk in return.

"you love me," he says gently, kissing your collarbone, your neck, the base of your jaw.

"hmm," is all you give to him, bringing your hands up to run through his hair. "stupidly so."

"mhm, stop talking."

you roll your eyes, tugging at his hair and watching him hiss at the slight sting. but he bites your neck as a comeback, getting a small yelp out of you, before softly kissing over the mark.

"number one priority, y/n," he mumbles. "always have been, always will be."

confessionals ☠🍷,
n now i want a bby 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 2.8K 24
~ imagines
371K 4K 42
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃: i write imagines of our favorite lover boy <3 [COMPLETED] currently not updating/taking requests mostly fluff soft stories because i...
19.5K 250 21
When Y/N blows up on tiktok she meets all the tiktokers and also the Hype House. She meets Vinnie and they become best friends and hang out all the t...
370K 1.4K 42
WARNING ⚠️ 18+ This book contains mature content with disturbing scenes. If you feel uncomfortable, you are free to not read this book ❗❗