Stripper AU Karlnapitywasfound

Av NinoDontForgetIt

Sapnap and Dream has been suspicious of how George, Quackity and Karl comes home with so much money. When the... Mer

Prologue
Rules of the Club
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Our Job
Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy
Chapter 4: Possessive
Chapter 4.5: Side Story
Fanart
Chapter 5: The Big Job
Chapter 6: The Move
6.5: Stripper Problems
Chapter 7: The Game of Love
Chapter 8: First Job Back
Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Dream
Ships: Quackity x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone
Ships: George x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity's Story
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Sapnap
Ships: Karl x Quackity
📢Announcement 📢

Chapter 10: The Tamer

8.5K 147 582
Av NinoDontForgetIt

(None of y'all guessed Dream's power so no shoutout for you Ū<Ū Smut and a fuck ton of it.)

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Mr. Saxobeat (slowed + reverb)")

I wake up and I find myself snuggled up with George and Quackity. I get up and look around then I see the gaming chair spin around. Now Dream and I were looking at each other. Why do I suddenly want him? Like I have a craving for him. My body moves on it's own, I get up and walk over to him. He gets up from his chair and watches me. I walk over and place both of my hands on his shoulders. I then trail my fingers up all the way to his face.

I touch his face and then he places his hand over mine. He then pulls me closer to him and kisses me. We stay like that for a few moments. Then we depart and I just look up at him with seductive eyes. He chuckles and lifts me up by my thighs. He then takes me out of his room and back into mine. He lays me on the bed and towers over me. Showering kisses on me and I fall into it. He then started tracing his fingers down my body.

He stops kissing me for a second and I whine from the lost of touch. He then takes off both of our shirts and started kissing me again. His tongue enter my mouth this time and I moan a little. He explores my mouth then sucks my tongue. He kisses me again pulling down my shorts and my boxers. He then took off his pants and boxers. I then smell a scent of rasberries and honey. My body felt hot and I felt spikes of pleasure in my stomach.

I muffle my moans and look up at Dream who is just smiling at me. He then places 3 fingers near my mouth. I suck on them until he feels like they are coated enough. He then put one finger in, I moan then I feel a second and a third slide in. I moan a bit louder, then I feel his fingers move. I couldn't contain myself, he then kisses my neck. He continued to move his fingers while I moan. He then takes them out and I pant for a bit.

I then feel his member near my entrance. He slowly inserts it in me, and I'm trying to hold back my moans. I start feeling every inch, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I felt drool leave my mouth. He slammed the last bit of his dick that didn't enter into me. I moan so loudly, what is going on? I feel like I'm on cloud 9... He then waits for me to adjust a bit and he starts moving. First he was moving slow and gentle then he slowly started to get rougher.

"Dream~" I moan out as he increases his speed. He let's out a slight hum, I couldn't look at him to see his face. I arch my back and throw my head back. I moan even louder, this is too much for me. "C-Cumin-" I get cut off by Dream slamming into me. I moan even louder and I dig my nails into his arms. I quirm a bit but he keeps me still, he keeps getting rougher and rougher. He's sending me into a frenzy, I moan louder than I ever had before.

"Dream~" I moan out while coming. I pant as a felt release, I didn't feel him cum though. I look at him and he kisses my neck. Then he starts thrusting in my again and I moan even louder. I'm over stimulated, I never knew I could moan this loud. I was a mess under him and I loved every bit of it. I cum again and I start panting. Before he let me catch my breath he moved again.

My breath hitched and I dug my nails into him. More drool then runs down my face and my eyes roll to the back of my head while I arch my back. I moan even louder, how is this even possible? He makes me feel so good... He then starts slamming into me and I was ecstatic. I started moan screaming, I looked Dream in the eyes and I watched it went from Green to Purple. H-He can't be can he? He's a- before I could continue my thought I cum again.

This time Dream cums as well and I feel my body grow hotter. I start panting non-stop as he stays in me. I then calm down a bit and the next thing I knew I felt a bell collar around my neck. Four bells also appeared on my ears, two on each ear. He then exits me and watches me as I catch the rest of my breaths. He than places his hands on my waist and presses both of his thumbs on my lower stomach. I then feel my body grow even hotter. My collar turned from purple to green along with the bell strings.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Need to know by Doja Cat (slowed + dreamy + reverb)")

So it is true.. I just got fucked by a hybrid tamer. I heard 5 bells ring and I feel the urge to sleep. Dream then grabs me lifting me up a bit. He then passes his hands over my lower back and waist applying a bit of pressure as he passes his hands. He then made his way down and massaged my thighs, I purr. My eyes get heavier and I fall asleep.

Quackity's POV

I suddenly wake up with the urge to get railed. It isn't a first but this feeling is a new one. I flap my wings and get off the bed. Where's Dream, I want him. Why do I want him? My body is just moving on its own. I then sense him nearby and I walk to him. He was in our bedroom, I open the door and walk in. I then see Karl fast asleep while Dream is watching him. They are both naked, I look away blushing. Next thing I knew Dream was in front of me.

He then picked me up and kissed me. I fall into it immediately, he then pins me against the wall next to the door. He then slides off my pants and boxers in a swift motion. He stopped kissing me and aligned his dick near my hole. He then slams into me, I immediately moan out. He then continuously slams into me, getting rougher and rougher. I moan loudly and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I felt drool fall down my face.

I look at him and he's just smiling at me. I suddenly feel him go deeper inside me and scream. I then moan at the top on my lungs while digging my nails into his shoulder. "D-Dream~" I moan out and he just hums. Next thing I knew I cum, and I'm panting now. Then he starts moving again and I dig my nails deeper into his skin. I moan out, "Mercy!" He continues slamming into me and I'm going crazy. I'm losing my mind here.

I then cum again but he keeps going, getting more rough. I then scream out, "Dream~" I then look into his eyes and it's dark blue. Next thing I knew I smelt a scent of vanilla and oranges. My body gets even hotter and more sensitive. I moan out again this time cumming and Dream cums with me. I feel his liquid start pouring into me. I'm in a daze, next thing I knew a collar with a bell appeared on my neck.

He then pulls out of me still holding me up. He then carries me to the bed and lays me on my back. I then feel him start to touch my wings and my upper thigh. I noticed that my colour turned green like Karl's. He gently massages me and I slowly fall asleep.

George's POV

I wake up and I see Dream laying next to me staring at me. I move closer to him and suddenly I smell a scent of roses and nutmeg. I feel my body grow hotter by the second and my craving for Dream increased. I slowly pull away from him, trying to resist the urge. Then the smell increases and I fall into a trance. He pulls me closer to him and starts kissing my neck and chest. I whimper at his touch, he then starts tracing his hands down my body. I squirm a bit, he then starts massaging my thigh and I moan a bit.

Next thing I knew my ass was in the air and I was without clothing. When I snapped out if it I felt Dream's member align with my hole. He then pushes into me slowly and I moan. I try to get out from him but he kept me still. He then slammed the rest of himself into me. I moaned loudly, clenching onto the bed sheets. He then put a hand around my neck and slightly pressed the side of it while he slammed into me again. "Dream!~" I moaned out, squirming again. He kept me still and kept thrusting into me. I was moaning like a maniac, I couldn't control myself.

I tilt my head to the side and look at Dream, I look at him. His eyes were a bright blue, his eyes weren't like tha-. My thoughts were caught off my him squeezing my neck and ramming into. Next thing I knew he hit my prostate, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I moaned loudly. I cum but he keeps going, abusing my prostate. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore, "Dream!~" I moaned out again. Next thing I knew a collar with a bell appeared around my neck.

I then come again but he keeps going. 5 whole rounds he did with me. He pulled out of me still keeping me still. I'm huffing and puffing, trying to catch my breath. He then slowly rests me down and starts massaging my entire body. After he was done he massaged my neck and my wings, he also kissed my jawline. I slowly start to doze off, to sleep. Before I did I noticed the collar around my neck turned green. So that's what he is huh?...

(Song ended? Recommend: "Get into it (yuh) by Doja Cat (slowed + reverb)")

Sapnap's POV

I was at the grocery store for a whole 2 hours, then I went by Gamestop and browsed through some games. I picked up Call of Duty for the PlayStation along with Modern Warfare, with a few pokemon games too. I also got two more packs of pokemon cards, they are rare as well. I walk into the house and rest everything on the counter. The whole house is dark and quiet, I look around. I'm unable to detect anyone... Next thing I knew I feel arms around my waist.

I look back and see Dream's glowing green eyes. He kisses my lips and I fall into it, next thing I know I get a scent. A scent of charcoal and s'mores, suddenly my body feels hot. My craving for the man kissing me also increased. He lifted me up and carried me to the couch. He sat down and I was on his lap facing him, still kissing him. He massaged my neck and my lower back. I felt my body start to calm down and my features popped out. My flame wings and flame particles come out, my hair also turned into fire while my eyes turned bright yellow.

He looked at me and smiled, he knows I get anxious in this form. I don't want to hurt him... He then slowly started taking off my clothes while kissing me. Now we both are completely naked on the couch. The scent got stronger and my body calmed down a bit more. He then lifted me up a bit and lowered me on his dick. I start panting more the lower he brings me down upon himself. He fully entered me and I just sigh, next thing I knew he started moving.

I let out a slight moan as he kept lifting me and lowering me on him. I can't enjoy myself too much, next thing I know I burn down the house. He then slams me down on him, hitting my prostate. I moan out, with my tongue sticking out and my eyes in the back of my head. "Dream!" I screamed then he kept hitting my prostate. I was in a frenzy, I couldn't calm down. He kept moving me up and down, hitting my prostate every time. Round after round, of him driving me down pleasure lane.

I release for the final time and fall on him panting. "Dream~" I coed, he let out a hum and I look into his eyes. They were glowing orange, next thing I knew a collar with a bell appeared around my neck. He then ran his hands through my flaming hair and down my upper thigh. I slowly start to fall asleep, I look down and see my collar changed to green. This son of bitch tamed me, I then fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------

For some of y'all who didn't pick up on it. Dream is a hybrid tamer, he takes hybrids as a side job. He has high stamina, increased senses making him super human. Hybrids can't sense that he's a hybrid tamer but can sense their presence if they wanted. He tamed the 4 of them using the sex way, which you use for your mates only. After he makes his mates show their animal characteristics, they feel drawn to him until they are tamed. This is the end of the story book.

Now we have your ships :) Who do you want fuckin who? This is only a smut and fluff book. No angst 🙄🤚🏿

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

16.3K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
6.3K 242 23
"𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙," 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖉, 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖇 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖎�...
36.8K 591 8
This story was inspired by: Amberrrq This AU Is Mafia plus Omegaverse. Omega's aren't seen as people just objects for sex. They could either be bough...
78.4K 4.3K 22
In a world where you have matching birthmarks with your soulmate, Dream and George weren't soulmates. In fact, they couldn't stand each other. Had D...