Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

33⚫

2.8K 89 53
By B_too_drippy

Tarji

"He just came to check on me......you know my knees doing some things"I spoke first before Trell could say anything.

"Well me and Rasha are leaving "she pecked his cheek.

I just sat comfortably while I watched her walk out.

"You know I'm tryna make cup cakes because like my daughter's well my daughter and little sister Kaisha...I don't know I raised her so it doesn't feel like she's my sister but anyway they love cup cakes so I wanna make them before they come back from school"I said getting up.

Trell stood up too and we went downstairs Laysia was on YouTube on the TV making a lil party for herself.

My phone suddenly rang it was a call from Jayda which made me furrow my brows because we did have a relationship but not one where we call each other...it's been always text messages.

I answered and I could immediately hear yelling in the background.

"Hello"I said sitting down.

"Hey...Tarji you seriously need to come to Kaine's crib I really don't know what happened but now these niggas are having a full blown fight but it has something to do with your sister...Kaija"Jayda spoke making me get up.

"I'm on the way right now"I got up and grabbed my car keys

"I really need to go right now"I said to Laysia and Trell.

They both got up and we went outside.

"It's something to do with Kaija I'm so sorry yall bye"I hugged Laysia.

Then I hugged Trell....my heart was melting.

I drove to Kaine's crib, I seen Davonte car making me squint my eyes.

What the fuck is going on here.

I rushed into the house and as soon as I walked in the room got quiet.

Kaija was crying, Kaine was breathing hard Davonte looked.....I don't know fuckin furious...Jayda looked confused.

"What's going on"I questioned walking closer to everyone as my heels made loud clicks as I walked in the quiet room.

"Davonte... Kaine"I said looking between them.

"Kaija called me here cause she wanted to talk and I told her that I ain't tryna be disrespectful and shit so when I get here she better meet me outside, so we do that and yo baby daddy start getting mad talking bout some why you in my property after you went behind my back and messed with my baby mama while I was in jail and shit like he ain't fuck Kari"Davonte said eyeing Kaine.

"Nigga you ain't shit for real"Kaine shook his head.

I pulled Kaine away from everyone else.

"Why you acting like this"I whispered still holding his arm.

"I told you I was gon' hold it against him".

"Hold what against him"I squinted my eyes.

"You forgot that he was my homeboy and you was sleeping with him"Kaine asked making me roll my eyes.

"Sir you fucked his sister who was my like my fuckin bestfriend at the time and he ain't even on that no more you one selfish muhfucker you know".

Kaine just looked at me like he had been processing what I said.

"And can we talk about how many times yo ass done cheated on me and I forgave you and I let it slide thinking you was gon change, when you came back after all these years I put everything behind me and you fucked up and still let that slide you dropped a bomb on me when you told me that you got a daughter and I forgave you but I realised that I couldn't be with you no more"I added on.

He sighed "so what you want me to do".

"Put everything behind you that's yo homeboy after all you were wrong for fucking Kari, Davonte was wrong for sleeping with me and I was wrong for sleeping with him too cause that's yo homeboy I'm finna be honest"I said finally letting go of his hand.

"Why'd you do it though".

"Kaine when you let me go knowing I was pregnant, he was there for me and he wasn't even about sex cause we didn't have sex until a year after I gave birth when I needed help with anything he was there for me...when my water broke Davonte was fuckin there for me you should thank him for real instead of continuing this beef y'all got going on"I shook my head.

"Cool"he mumbled walking back to everyone else.

"What's happening with Kaija"I asked Davonte walking towards everyone.

Davonte looked at Kaija and Kaija shook her head no.

"So y'all ain't finna tell me"I questioned looking at all of them while Jayda awkwardly looked out the window.

"I lost my virginity"Kaija blurted out making me widen my eyes "I needed to talk to someone about it so I spoke to Davonte cause he's like a older brother to me".

"I- you still 16"I said in a calm manner.

"You were 16 when you lost it too"she pointed out.

And I'm pretty sure I was 17...well I was 16 turning 17.

She just 16.

"That was different".

"How"Kaija questioned "is it that you lost it to Kaine and not some random dude is that what makes it different don't forget the fact that you got pre-".

"Now first of all I'm a grown ass women and if you going to bring that up cool but just know that when I had sex and I got pregnant I provided for my baby and she slept fed every night and you on the other hand if you had to get pregnant you would depend on me"

"Yea but it don't change nothing".

"Kaija stop it now don't make this about me and Kaine when you know damn well this is about you"I warned her messy ass.

I ain't even mad she lost her virginity I'm getting mad at the way she's going on about the whole situation.

"And it ain't appropriate to talk about this here"I added "I'm going to get my babies".

"Youn need to"Kaine said "my moms got em".

"You let her do what"I asked getting heated more and more.

That bitch Karasha crazy.

"You know what I ain't even finna argue with you cause you know how I feel about ya mama"I said taking my car keys out of my bag.

"Kaija I want you home today before sun set"i told her sternly.

"Bye girl"I put on smile looking at Jayda.

She awkwardly smiled back....this must be so awkward for her.

I nodded at Davonte and he did the same then I headed out and went to my car.

I began driving to Karasha's house then I noticed how Kaine was following behind me.

I just ignored it, I continued to drive there.

I got to her house everything seemed normal.

I knocked well more like banged on the door a couple times and just as the door opened Kaine was pulling up.

A old women opened...she looked about to be in her mid 60s.

She smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Let me guess you must Tarji...Kaire's mother right"she questioned as I nodded slowly.

"Well I'm Christine...Kaine's grandmother"she smiled "ooh is that my grandson".

Kaine walked towards us as we were by the door.

"Grandma"Kaine said with a Genuine smile on his face.

"Oh my son come here"she said pulling him towards her and they had they little moment.

"I hope you have been staying off the streets"Grandma Christine said.

"I ain't been in the streets"Kaine lied through his teeth.

"Well come on in"she opened the door wider.

I walked into the house, Kaire and Kaisha were watching TV.

"Where is Kaine's mama"I asked looking around.

"Upstairs third door on the left" .

I followed the directions and I was now in front of a door.

I knocked but I ain't get a response.

I pushed the door and opened and this women was in here snoring a line of cocaine.

I cleared my throat and she got so frightened that she tried to hide it while I was watching her.

"You"she said sarcastically.

Be calm....

"Look if you do drugs that's on you I don't care....but why you doing while I'm my kids are here"I questioned "and does Kaine know that this what you be doing".

She quickly got up "you cannot tell Kaine about this".

"Yes the fuck I will".

"If he finds out he'll give me a hard time about it and this helps me cope"she suddenly started crying.

What the fuck?

"Ma'am you need serious help I'm telling Kaine right now"I said running out of the room as she tried to stop me.

"KAIN-"I tried to yell but she covered my mouth.

This bitch getting crazier everyday.

I pushed her and that resulted to her letting me go.

I went back to the living room Kaine and his grandma were catching up talking about life in General.

Well I might as well ruin this moment.

"Kaine yo mama upstairs snorting cocaine"I plainly said like it was nothing.

"Yo you said what"he questioned getting up with a look of disappointment plastered all over his face.

"I mean I said what I said"I shrugged nonchalantly.

"MAMA"Kaine yelled as he went up the stairs.

"She always had a drug problem since you know....She was a doctor"Grandma Christine said "she lost her job a few months back and she would take drugs to forget about all the lives she couldn't  save the drug issue only got worse after King died".

"How come Kaine didn't know about this...he seemed genuinely surprised"I said looking over to make sure Kaire and Kaisha are okay.

"She didn't want him to know".

"Tell me about King...how him and Kaines relationship was and stuff".

"Oh"she chuckled"King was not a very good father to Kaine, he lived in Russia for 12 years so he missed out on Kaines life when he was growing up, he only came back when Kaine was about 14 since he lift when Kaine was only 2 years old when he left"she spilled the beans to me.

"So why did he leave his family here just to go live in a place where I guess people wouldn't know him"I asked her sitting more comfortably.

"He says he wanted air....but I don't think so King was my son I know Him and I know it had something to do with drug dealing and all that illegal stuff, during that period Karasha was only a med student so Kaine had to come live with me since she couldn't provide for her and her son".

"So you raised Kaine"I raised my brows.

"Yeah I did but you know King came back and Kaine starting living with him and that's when everything went left...Kaine started acting strange,he started smoking weed, he had guns tucked all in his shit at only 15 he started bringing girls around I was surprised at how King manipulated and changed my grandson so quick from a innocent child to a gangster type of boy"she said shaking her head.

"Why was it surprising"I questioned.

Yes I am interviewing her I need to know the history cause I don't know what the fuck I have gotten myself into.

"I raised my grandson with a pure heart believe it or not Kaine grew up in the church we would go to church every Sunday so for him to just be changed by his father made me angry because I wanted Kaine to go down the right path"she expressed as she ate some cookies that were on the table.

"It must've been hard for you"I mumbled as she nodded.

Kaine came back from his little talk with his mama.

"Uncle Kaine today I got a star for my drawing"Kaisha said making Kaine stop go down to her level.

"What you draw".

"A tree"she answered.

"Will I get to see it"He questioned as she nodded "what about you Kaire"he turned to her

"I didn't get one"Kaire mumbled with a sad face.

"Don't worry I'm finna buy you a whole lotta stars so even if you don't get one you'll have a lot at home okay"Kaine asked as she smiled nodded.

"But well done Kaisha"he said getting up then he came to where we were at.

He sat down and sighed deeply.

"Did you talk to her"I questioned.

"Yeah".

"And now what's the way forward because I'm not bringing my kids here if she finna be like this"I said looking between his and grandma Christine.

"She not finna hurt them kids"Kaine mumbled word for word.

"It feel that way though"I rolled my eyes "I'm sorry for being concerned".

"Yo you never agree with shit lately it always gotta be about yo feelings and that shit pisses me the fuck off".

"It's not even about me it's about knowing that my kids are safe wherever they are especially since I don't really see them 24/7 in some days"I defended my self.

"You decided to leave the house you decided to leave me you knew that shit was finna affect them kids and you still did it"he shook his head.

"So what you thought I was finna stay with you after everything you done did to me".

"YEAH NIGGA THAT'S WHAT I DONE THOUGHT"he banged on the table getting louder.

"You must be outta yo mind"I said calmly leaning backwards.

"Are y'all done"Grandma Christine asked us.

Neither of us said anything.

"And y'all arguing in front of the kids...does that seem right to y'all"she questioned us.

"She be starting shit"Kaine rolled his eyes.

"Boy you know you being dramatic".

"You know what I don't expect maturity from 20 year olds"Grandma Christine said looking at us with low eyes.

"Yo I'm 22" Kaine mumbled.

"Yo just shut the fuck up Kaine"I waved him off.

"You actually done got disrespectful where yo respect go"he questioned me while getting up.

"Boy sit down".

He came to me and gripped me by my arm.

"Grandma we finna be back"Kaine smiled pulling me to the bathroom.

He closed the door and locked it.

He gripped my neck and pushed me against the wall "wassup with you, when you get disrespectful".

I started laughing and I licked my lips "you think you intimidating me but you turning me on"I smirked making him squint his eyes.

I was actually trolling so he could let me go.

He tried to kiss me but I Iooked the other way.

"Sir you better not try to put yo lips on my lips it sounds illegal"I rolled my eyes as he let me go.

"I should just beat yo ass black and purple right now"Kaine shook his head.

"I'll do you how Tina did Ike in the lambo boy don't try me".

"Where this sudden boldness come from"he asked as I stared at him.

"When we met shit I was so scared of you but now I'm finna go Bruce Lee on yo ass".

"Girl you not gon' do shit but I ain't pull you in here for this conversation though...I need yo help"Kaine said leaning against the sink.

"No".

He twisted his face "fuck you mean".

"I mean no nigga the fuck"I rolled my eyes.

"Babygirl you need to help me with this I know only you can do this".

"What is it"I sighed.

"I need you to be my alibi".

I started laughing "you must be outta yo dumbass mind".

"This shit is serious I need you to tell the police that you was with me Friday night"he explained making me scrunch my face up.

"But I wasn't with you".

"I know"he put his hands over his face.

"Kaine what did you do".

"A lil sum"he mumbled.

"Nigga stop playing with me or else I ain't finna be no alibi for shit"I mumbled back.

"Look so I got into it with some dude about a week ago,he was being disrespectful so I shot him"Kaine bluntly said.

"Well is he dead".

"Yeah"he shrugged.

"Kaine why like how do you sleep at night".

"I sleep good, didn't you kill Ken too"Kaine asked me with a sly smirk on his face.

"That was different"I sighed.

"How"

"It was self defence"

"So are you gon' do this for me babygirl"he asked. I hate this nigga sometimes.

"I'm only finna do it cause I don't want you missing out on Kaire's life again"I said shaking my head.

"I'm finna need you to go on Snapchat and change yo date to that night and put on a filter that shows a date and we take videos... showing we was together then you change yo clothes and you change the dates everytime to follow up until today's date".

"You think you can outsmart the police don't you"I asked him as he just stared at me and we stood in silence.

...............

"I been outsmarting them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 35.3K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
271K 6.8K 32
19 year old Aaliyah is a quiet girl she only speaks when it's about her 1 year old son Sekani. She lives in a Toxic house hold. But what happens when...
63.9K 1.9K 29
"𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥...
276K 12K 35
Moving to the rough streets of Harlem is a step back for Lorena after running from her supposedly good life in the suburbs of Miami. She searches for...