Envious ( yizhan )

Por elite_9

when two parallel worlds meet each other and intersection changed their life. wang yibo is a well-known Chine... Mais

Main_Characters❤️❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Other Characters
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

559 32 13
Por elite_9

Flashback End

Current

Yes, it's me. Long time no see," Yibo said sternly.

(He was wearing a mask and sunglasses cause he did not want to be seen by anyone cause he was a K-pop dancer. Still, Zhan could feel him even from far away.)

When did you come back?" Zhan asked in disbelief.

(Although Yibo and Zhan were no longer friends, they had become enemies, but Zhan still loved Yibo as much as he did six years ago. Therefore, he had updated about him via social media, but since last month there wasn't any update about him on social media. Now he was standing in front of him, so he could not believe he was back.)

Last month," yibo replied.

What?" zhan exclaimed.

Yes." yibo said

Wait! Uncle, do you know him?" A'yuan asked Zhan when he saw that Zhan was talking to the masked man (Yibo) as if they had known each other for a long time.

Yes! No!" Yibo and zhan replied in chorus and stared at each other with narrowed eyes.

Yes, old friend. No, not a friend but an old enemy," Yibo answered Ayuan's question and looked directly into Zhan's eyes, raising his right eyebrow. 

Right?" yibo asked Zhan as he could not respond to Yibo's taunt because he knew what Yibo was trying to say.

Enemy? What does that mean?" A'yuan and A'Xiang asked since they were children. They were not familiar with the word enemy.

Nothing. It's elder's talk," Yibo replied.

I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Hello, I am Wang Yibo. A'Xiang's uncle and neighbor." Yibo said as he extended his hand to A'yuan and got down on his knees to reach Ayuan's level.

Hello Uncle, I'm A'yuan. A'xiang's ONLY friend and classmate." A'yuan said politely and shook hands with Yibo while emphasizing the only word.

Oh! you're A'yuan, who she was talking about throughout the journey." Yibo said bluntly.

Really?" A'yuan was in disbelief and asked Yibo, while A'Xiang was embarrassed by what Yibo said.

Uncle!" A'xiang called yibo in a little high tone.

Huh?" Yibo looked at her in confusion as she was furious.

Zhan silently watched them as Yibo mocked the children, but when he saw that A'xiang was angry, he began to speak.

Hello A'Xiang, I am Xiao Zhan, A'yuan's Uncle." Zhan introduced himself and smiled broadly at A'Xiang. Zhan also extended his hand to A'Xiang and shook hands with her.

Hello Uncle," A'xiang's anger disappeared upon seeing Zhan's smile and replied with a smile.

You're such a nice girl, not like A'yuan, who is always naughty." Zhan praised Xiang and stroked her hair.

Thank you, uncle." She replied.

Where are your parents, A'xiang?" Zhan asked her.

They were busy with some errands, so I came with uncle yibo. They never have time for me. Now they don't love me as much as they used to." A'xiang replied with a sad face.

Don't say that, dear. They may be busy with some work, but they love you more than work." Zhan tried to comfort A'xiang with his words.

Really?" A'xiang asked

Yes." Zhan replied

 After hearing Zhan's words, A'Xiang was overjoyed.

What a sweet talker?" yibo said under his breath and lost in his thoughts.

Uncle, why are you covering your face?" A'yuan asked yibo.

Err...It is to protect from UV of sunlight.." yibo replied and giggled

huh?" A'yuan got confused. 

Really?" A'yuan looked at the sun and then yibo, and asked him. 

Yes." Yibo said and got off the ground.

Okay, now you two go and play with the other kids." Yibo said and patted A'yuan's shoulder.

Mmm." They replied in unison, took each other's hands, and went to play with the other children.

Yibo and Zhan were standing under the tree, watching them play. Zhan's face was red and wet with sweat. When Yibo saw Zhan's face turned red and sweating. He put his hand in his pocket and took out his handkerchief.

here." said Yibo and raised his hand and gave the handkerchief to zhan

Thank you." said zhan and took that hankie from yibo and wiped the sweat from his face.

Yibo and Zhan stood silently under the tree. Neither saw nor talked to each other.

Zhan was trembling and felt goosebumps in his body. After six years of longing, he finally saw Yibo in front of his eyes, but could not see his face clearly and cherished the moment cause he was covering himself.

His heart started beating fast as yibo was so close to him, but he resisted his feeling for yibo.

They didn't know what to talk about as their last meeting was not good, but they couldn't stand like that, so yibo started talking.

How have you been?" Yibo asked zhan, looking at the children.

Huh," Zhan was confused and looked at Yibo. He was looking at the kids.

Good! and you?" Zhan replied after a while.

**It's a Shot**(the kids were playing football)

Great!" Yibo said sternly and immediately looked at Zhan with his narrowed eyes.

( Yibo wanted to see Zhan's reaction but was in vain, as he was looking at the tree blankly.)

**No**(Other kids opposed that shot)

Should I ask him?" Zhan said under his breath cause he was nervous about being around yibo.

No, I shouldn't. What do I do? Why am I so desperate to know about his personal life. I am the one who ditched him, then from what right should I ask? He has already moved on and probably has a beautiful girlfriend. No, I haven't seen any girl's photo with him. It means he will have a boyfriend. " Zhan was tense and started talking to himself.

**yes**( A'yuan and A'xiang were arguing with them)

Pull yourself together, Zhan. You can't be weak. Isn't it good that he moved on? Why am I being nosy." Zhan restrained his emotions.

Zhan couldn't restrain his feelings if he stayed with Yibo anymore, so he started walking.

**A'xiang, kick the ball** (A'yuan couraged her)

Where are you going?" Yibo asked sternly to zhan when he was leaving.

It's none of your business." Zhan said sternly and ran away as fast as he could as he needed to keep his distance from him.

Still stubborn." Yibo said under his breath and shook his head lightly.

**Shit**( A'yuan was sad as the ball didn't hit the net)

Zhan came out of the park and stopped, and gasped heavily.

I am safe now." Zhan said and sighed heavily. He put his hand on the chest.

After a while, he composed his body and started walking around the park aimlessly.

Zhan's hands were trembling, and his gaze looked here and there. He saw a bunch of bicycles on the opposite side of the road then he went to it.

Zhan went to a pink bicycle and took out his phone from his pocket. He scanned the QR code and paid. The bicycle opened on its own.

 He climbed on and started cycling towards the park.

He was enjoying his time, not thinking much and feeling nature. Suddenly he sensed that someone was following him then he started cycling fast which caused him started feeling breathless.

He stopped cycling and gasped heavily. After a while, he turned and saw Yibo behind him.

Geez...What the heck... are you doing?" Zhan asked while gasping heavily.

Nothing." yibo replied while holding a skateboard in his hand from the ground.

Then why were you following me?" Zhan asked strictly.

You are full of yourself. Why would I follow you? I did this to surpass my boredom." Yibo said.

Really?" Zhan asked and looked into his eyes.

Yes." Yibo replied.

Do you want to compete?" Yibo asked casually.

huh?" Zhan gave a confused look to Yibo

Let's see who will win." yibo replied. Yibo dared zhan to compete with him. 

Why do I compete with you?" Zhan asked.

Why don't you? Are you scared?" Yibo asked and grinned slightly.

Scared? Me? huh? Let's see." Zhan said with confidence and held on tightly to the cycle's handle.

Yibo put the board on the ground and hopped on it. Yibo balanced himself on it and Stood with his feet angled sideways on the board. He got his left foot forward and his right foot in the rear.

He used his right foot to push and then put his right foot on it again and balanced himself. He bent a little forward and moved on some time so that it would be on a rhythm. 

Zhan got irritated with Yibo's tricks and began cycling again and tried to overtake Yibo.

Yibo was skating like a zigzag and having fun which annoyed zhan. Yibo was blocking Zhan's way.

**Throw it to me** ( A'xiang said with a tense tone)

Zhan tried to focus on cycling, but he got distracted. 

Suddenly a stone came in his way, and his cycle became unbalanced. He fell from the bicycle and got a scratch on his ankle.

**Don't get in her way*** (Ayuan said, blocking the other kids)

When Yibo saw Zhan fall from his bicycle, he stopped and rushed to him.

Are you okay?" Yibo asked Zhan in a worried voice while sitting on his knee. He checked him from head to heel to see if he was hurt somewhere.

I'm okay. It's just a little scratch." Zhan said 

How did you fall? Why are you so careless?" Yibo was worried for zhan but asked him sternly

It happened because of you." Zhan said angrily

Me?" Yibo asked him.

Yes!

You were blocking the way ahead of me, which caused I got distracted. My bicycle hit a stone, and I fell to the ground." Zhan said and pouted.

Okay! I'm sorry. Get up now." Yibo said and stood on his feet. He extended his hand to Zhan to help him rise from the ground. Yibo knew that he could not beat zhan in the argument and let him win.

Zhan grabbed his hand and tried to get up from the ground, but his leg twisted. He was about to fall when Yibo caught him in his arms.

Can't you even stand upright? What will you be in the future?" Yibo said sternly and made him stand upright. He bent down so that Zhan could get on his back and give him a piggyback ride to the bench.

I can walk on my own." Zhan said, making a face and pouting.

I can see. Don't be stubborn and hold me tight otherwise, I will fall cause of you." Yibo said and started walking towards the bench

A'yuan and A'xiang were playing with the other kids when they saw Zhan on Yibo's back and ran toward them.

What's wrong with you, uncle?" A'yuan came up to them and asked Zhan.

Nothing. My leg is twisted. Yibo is helping me." Zhan said and smiled sheepishly. Zhan held onto Yibo's neck tightly so that he would not fall.

You act more childish than me." A'yuan said under his breath.

Did you say something?" Zhan asked A'yuan while staring at him.

Did you hear something, uncle?" A'yuan said.

No." Zhan replied.

Then I didn't say anything." A'yuan said and sighed.

Jerk!" Zhan murmured.

Yibo took Zhan up to the bench and made him sit on it.

A'yuan and A'Xiang also sat down on either side of the bench and looked at Zhan.

Yibo got on his knee and held Zhan's leg in his palm to see if there were any other scratches on his leg other than his ankle.

Everyone started coming towards them and made a circle around them.

What are you doing?" Zhan was embarrassed and asked with nervousness as everyone was looking at them.

Can't you see?" yibo said sternly.

Leave my leg. I'm fine. Everyone is watching us." Zhan said nervously.

Stay still and let me see." Yibo said and moved his leg from right to left.

When will you mature? You still can't take good care of yourself." Yibo taunted Zhan.

Zhan was upset by Yibo's teasing and made a frowned face. He also forgot that people's eyes were still on them.

I didn't tell you to take care of me." Zhan said angrily

If I don't, who will?" Yibo asked. Yibo got a little angry, and in a blink of an eye, he swung Zhan's leg from left to right.

Anyone but not y...Ahhh! " Zhan shouted.

What the heck are you doing?" Zhan asked angrily. He got up and tapped his feet on the ground with a noise.

Nothing. I was helping you." Yibo said and stood up on his feet.

Help? You want me to die in pain." Zhan said

A'yuan and A'Xiang looked around and found people gossiping.

They are fighting like a couple." a woman said who was standing beside another woman in the crowd.

Really!"Other Woman replied 

Are they a couple?" asked a man, looking at the woman.

Who knows?" The first woman replied

Uncle!" A'yuan shouted

What?" Zhan asked and looked angrily at A'yuan

You are standing on your feet." A'yuan said and raised his right eyebrow.

Zhan looked at his feet. Cause of the pain, he forgot that he was standing on his feet. Instead of thanking Yibo, he scolded him.

Err... I... I am sorry... And... Thank you." Zhan realized his mistake and apologized to him.

It's okay." Yibo said.

Uncle! Everyone's looking at us." A' Xiang said in a low voice, looking down and embarrassed.

Huh?" Yibo responded and looked around him.

I think we should go now. It's going to be dark soon." Yibo said, looking at Zhan.

Mmmm." Zhan said nodded his head lightly.

Let's go home." Yibo said while looking at A'xiang.

Mmmm." A'xiang murmured and nodded her head.

We gotta go now." Yibo said to zhan.

Mmmm." Zhan murmured and nodded his head.

Yibo held A'xiang's hand in his hand and started walking toward the parking lot.

We should also go now?" Zhan asked A'yuan

Mmmm." A'yuan murmured.

Zhan picked up his painting stuff from the bench in his hand.

Let's go." said Zhan and started limping.

A'xiang!" A'yuan shouted her name from afar.

Yibo and A'Xiang turned and saw zhan and A'yuan coming toward them.

Yibo saw Zhan limping, so he went to Zhan. He helped Zhan walk, supporting him with his shoulder.

Thank you." Zhan said when he saw yibo helping him.

It's Okay." yibo said

Yibo held a skateboard in his left hand and supported Zhan with his right.

They went to the parking lot and stood near Zhan's car.

If you don't mind, I can drop you off?" Yibo said in a worried tone.

No, I still can drive. It's just a tiny scratch. Don't worry! You've already helped me mend my leg." Zhan said politely and smiled softly.

Are you sure?" Yibo confirmed him.

Mmm." Zhan murmured and nodded his head.

Okay!" yibo said

Let's go." Zhan said to A'yuan.

Bye." A'yuan said and waved his hand in the air, looking at A'xiang.

They went to the car and opened the doors on both sides, but A'yuan suddenly stopped. He turned and ran to A'Xiang and kissed her right cheek.

Yibo and Zhan were stunned by A'yuan's action. A'yuan went back to Zhan and got in the car. Zhan was embarrassed and bowed his head as a gesture to apologize to yibo and A'Xiang and hurriedly got into the car. Zhan started the engine and left.

A'Xiang placed her right hand on her cheek and stood there and watched them leave.

Yibo looked at A'Xiang and walked over to her.

Ahem! Let's go, A'xiang." Yibo said and gently stroked her hair.

They went to their car and sat in it, and left from there.

On the way to Xiao's mansion

Zhan forgot what had happened just a few minutes ago and was driving the car with a smile.

While A'yuan had a lot going through his mind as if he was confused. He murmured to himself, and his face frowned. Suddenly a question came to his mind.

Uncle." A'yuan called zhan.

Mmmm." Zhan responded, and his smile disappeared.

I want to ask something. May I ask?" A'yuan said hesitantly.

Shoot!" Zhan said 

Is Uncle Yibo your boyfriend? 

Are you dating?" A'yuan asked Zhan desperately.

Zhan was startled by A'yuan's questions as he tightened his hand on the steering wheel and stopped the car in a jiffy.

When the car suddenly stopped, they both leaned forward, but Zhan placed his hand on A'Yuan's chest so that he would not get hurt by the car's dashboard.

After a minute, they got into their sanity and sat in their seat properly, and gasped heavily.

 Are you Crazy?" said Zhan angrily and looked at A'yuan.

We were about to die cause of these absurd questions. Where did these questions come from in your mind?" Zhan asked A'yuan in a tense tone.

No! Yibo...I...We're not dating. We are both guys. How can we be together?" Zhan said in a trembling voice.

Well... Er... I heard from others." A'yuan said hesitantly.

Huh?" Zhan got confused.

Who?" Zhan asked seriously.

When you were fighting with Uncle Yibo, people standing there talked about you and uncle yibo and that you are a couple. So I got confused at the time, so I just wanted to make it clear with you." A'yuan replied while looking down and playing with his fingers.

Don't mind that crap."Zhan said and patted him gently on the shoulder.

Okay." A'yuan replied.

By the way, what was that?" Zhan asked, looking into his eyes.

What?" A'yuan asked

Why did you kiss A'xiang?" Zhan asked to distract A'Yuan from those absurd questions.

I...I..." A'yuan stuttered, and his face turned red.

Huh?" Zhan murmured

Is there anything that I suppose to know?" Zhan teased A'yuan

No!

I don't know, but I found her cheek was soft, so I kissed her on the cheek." A'yuan said with lowered head and got embarrassed by his action.

What?" Zhan was puzzled by his answer.

Like Father like Son." Zhan cursed and shook his head.

let's go. We will be late." A'yuan said in a lower tone.

Mmmm." Zhan murmured and nodded his head lightly

Zhan started the engine again and sped slowly with caution.

A'yuan took the iPad out of the cabinet and watched a video of his favorite idol performing.

Zhan was nervous and tense at the thought of hiding the truth from his family, and his stress level soared when A'yuan suddenly started watching the video.

Zaan stopped the car at the red signal and waited for it to turn green.

I wish he hadn't paid heed to that." Zhan thought in his mind.

Suddenly A'yuan's mind had another question and stopped the video.

Uncle." A'yuan called zhan again

May I ask one more question?" said A'yuan seriously.

No, I'm driving." Zhan said seriously and avoided his questions.

Please, Uncle." A'yuan pleaded.

Shut up..." Zhan said in a little high tone.

Isn't Uncle Yibo's voice familiar? Why do I feel like I've heard his voice somewhere?" A'yuan tried to figure out his incertitude.

Wait!

A'yuan took out a picture of his idol on the iPad and took a closer look at him.

Is Uncle Yibo the famous K-pop dancer DiDi who's back lately?" A'yuan suddenly asked excitedly, confirming to Zhan.

Mmm." Zhan replied and shook his head lightly.

Really?" Ayuan asked as his eye-popping.

Yes. he is. I know you're on cloud nine after seeing your idol, but you won't tell anyone about it, not even your parents. Understand?" Zhan said in a stern tone to A'yuan.

Why?" A'yuan asked.

If he hasn't informed anyone about his return, he probably wouldn't want to tell anyone. It's his matter. We should not interfere in it." Zhan explained A'yuan.

Okay." A'yuan said

Good Boy." Zhan said and stroked his hair.

The signal turned green. Zhan started the engine again and headed towards the Xiao Mansion.

On his way home, A'yuan was sad that why A'xiang didn't tell him that DiDi was her uncle.

At Xiao Mansion

Zhan and A'yuan reach home. The main gate opened automatically. A guard came near the car.

 They got out of the car, and Zhan handed over the key to the guard.

They came into the house, took off their shoes, and put on the slippers.

Ignoring his grandmother, who was sitting in the living room, A'yuan went to his room.

What's wrong with him?" Crystal asked zhan.

Maybe he is tired of playing. Let him rest." Zhan said to his mother.

Okay." crystal said and nodded her head.

Mom?" Zhan called her mother

Mmm." Crystal murmured

I am tired too. Please, don't disturb me for two hours. I'm going to take a nap." Zhan told her mother and went upstairs to his room.

Mmm." She murmured

After coming to his room, Zaan put the stuff on the table next to his bed and laid down on his back on the bed.

He closed his eyes and started thinking whether whatever happened today was his dream or reality.

He fell asleep thinking and woke up after half an hour.

He went to his secret room and sat on the chair.

He removed the veil from his painting and stared at it.

This painting represents a lonely bird flying over the moon.

Zhan took the painting brush in his right hand and the painting colors in his left hand.

He painted another bird in that painting, flying with that lonely bird.

After completing his painting, he smiled while showing his teeth as he got his inspiration from Yibo, and he was a sight for sore eyes.

After a while, he came to his room and refreshed, and went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1M 77.9K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...
258K 14.2K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
510K 33.6K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
55.2K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...