Trolls world tour Barb x read...

By Potter_Hanna

Once upon a time there were two trolls; Y/N and Poppy. They are sisters. Together with a grumpy troll named B... More

1: introduction
2: Y/N and Poppy's shenanigans
3: the world of music
4: the secret plan
5: flashbacks
6: evil schemes
7: friends?
8: leaving lonesome flats... or not at all
9: Barb-arians
10: trust
11: meeting a new perspective
13: Perfect for me
14: blood is thicker than water
15: backstage
16: the flop
17: Let me hear you
18: United
19: new era
20: misunderstandings
21: hard work
22: technical issues
23: feelings and color
24: let's party, people!
25: nightmares
26: everybody wants to rule the world
27: missed messages
28: communication problems
29: I'm coming out
30: haters gonna hate
31: That's kinda.... Ya know
32: Meetings meetings
33: Y/N and Barb, sitting in a tree...
34: Be my Valentine
35: trouble in paradise
Part 36: hopeless romantics
37: girlfirends dad
38: Quick fix
39: Record
40: Chaos and cries
41: Sound of silence
42: in sickness and in health
43: told you so
44: liar liar
45: Pride and other plans

12: Accepting the facts

1.3K 28 4
By Potter_Hanna

A while later:
Me and Barb are just chatting by the throne undisturbed again. I've come to actually like our talks but today, I couldn't really focus. And she could sense that.
-You know why I don't like pop trolls? She asks and pick at her teeth with her fingers. I only shake my head. She looks at me.
-Because they steal, she says.
-S-steal? Steal how exactly? I ask.
-Well, music. Ya know, that whole story of how pop trolls all took the strings and that's the reason we never meet other trolls, she says.
-Yeah... I draw out... did dad lie to me?
-Hey Uh, I gotta get some fresh air real quick, I say and stand up.
-Yeah sure, you go do that, I'll practice on the song, she says and picks up the note paper once again.

I walk over to a window and open it. This window was in the far corner of the bus so no one was ever there. Suddenly I hear boppy music coming from one of the cell busses flying next to us. I look more closely and see the funk trolls, the trolls we just captured. They're singing and dancing with a sad face, but singing nonetheless. I start bobbing my head with the beat and they notice me. The music they're playing stops and I look shamefully at them.
-Why are you here? the queen, queen Essence asks.
-Getting some air... I say shamefully. It turns quiet between us and the funk trolls start talking quietly amongst each other.
-Did... I start and the queen looks at me.
-Have you seen my sister? I ask as a lump forms in my throat.
-Your sister? She sneers.
-Yeah... queen poppy, I say.
-The little pink bubbly one? She's your sister? King Quincy asks. A tear falls unexpectedly from my eye and I smile.
-Twin actually, I say and as another tear falls down I wipe my eyes dry and sniffle.
-Sorry, I excuse.
-Your sister asked about you too. Why are you here? Queen Essence asks again.
-I... I don't know. They left me and the rock trolls found me guess it was just.... A survival instinct, I explain and the royal couple looks towards me in pain.
-I just wish... Barb didn't... go to such rational ways to get what she wants. We're the same but still somehow so... I trail off, thinking I sound crazy.
-Different, Essence finishes.
-Yeah. We're the same but different. But I like different, I say.
-That's what we said, King Quincy says and I look at him.
-What? I ask.
-That's what we told Poppy before Barb attacked. We're all different, that's what makes us special, Quincy says. I look wondering at them both.
-We can't all be the same... what would the world be if we were all the same. Talking the same, walking the same, singing the same, Essence says.
-We can't all be the same... I whisper to myself. I then look at them.
-Thanks, I smile.
-And don't worry, I'll figure this whole thing out and get you home, I say and they nod gratefully. I then close the window and walk back to Barb. I have a feeling... I don't know what it is yet but I'll figure it out.

-Hey Barb, I greet her.
-Hey Y/N. You excited to see home? Barb asks me as she grabs her guitar and hands me mine.
-What? I ask and turn around, only to see that we're closing up on pop troll village.
Why do I always speak too soon?

Poppy POV:
As me and Branch were sent away in bubbles and separated from Hickory we fight.
-I'm not like you, I can't just give up! I counter his argument about going home.
-Give up? He scoffs.
-I wanna protect our friends and family, he states.
-Well I can't go back until I've proven myself to be a good queen, I speak up. It turns quiet.
-So this is what it's really all about? He asks in disbelief.
-Why are you so upset!? I ask hurt. My heart clenches.
-Because your dad was right, Biggie was right, Queen Essence was right. We even lost Y/N, your sister, on the way and I've still been backing you up! He says and my stomach drops. Was he... calling me a bad queen?
-Even when you ignore them. But you never listen to me, he says and turns around.
-What do you mean? I try to hide the sadness in my heart.
-You wanna be a good queen? Good queens actually listens to their best friends and their sisters, he turns back to me, anger in his face. I get taken aback. Why... how could he say that?
-You know what I heard back there? That differences do matter. Like-... like you and me. We're to different for each other. Just like the other trolls, he says and we sail closer to land.

As the bubble pops we stand for a while. Then I look up at him, waiting for him to say something. But he just glares at me and starts walking away.
-We really are different, I say.
-We are! He agrees.
-And completely out of harmony! I rant angrily.
-Completely! He agrees and stops.
-I don't even know why we're friends! I say angrily, hoping that would make him go away.
-Me neither! He snaps back and continues walking. I immediately regret what I said but I agree. We couldn't be friends like this. Real friends don't fight...
-So... Branch says and I look to him.
-Why do I care about you more than anything else in the world? He looks back at me. I stare confused at him.
-Weird, huh? He asks before he continues walking away. A tear falls down my cheek as he walks away. It's too painful to watch, so I tune around, crying silent tears for myself.

Y/N POV:
As fast as we had captured every pop troll we could find, I excused myself and ran to the bathroom stall. I locked the door and hid till I knew that we were up and flying again. I carefully stepped out to a raging Barb. She threw things and destroyed them, however she pleased and... I started to understand why everyone was so afraid of her. As she starts loosing energy I place my hand on her shoulder and she looks back at me. Her eyes flash a dangerous fiery red but quickly calms down when they see me. I nod towards her throne and she stomps towards it. Everyone takes a deep breath for themselves and I purse my lips and walk to Barb who has taken a seat on the throne. Her dad was sitting beside her in his rolling chair, sipping on an apple juice box. He just looks at me and I smile.
-What's going on? I ask Barb who's still breathing heavily.
-Where were you? She asks, a deep disappointment in her voice.
-Not important, I say back with as much force. The energy between us was like an energy trying to move an immovable object.
-Where's the string? I ask. I noticed that the guitar case wasn't there.
-They didn't have it. We left the whole town on fire before we realized it was gone, she says.
Right... Poppy took it... problem now was that if I don't let Barb know where it is, someone else might find Poppy first and that'll be a bad situation. But if we find it... who knows what Barb will do. I bite my lip trying to quickly go over the pros and cons. Barb is rubbing her forehead as she furrows her eyebrows.
-I think I might now where the string is... I say slowly. Barb looks up at me and stands up quickly.
-Where is it...? She asks. I try to calm my racing heart before I answer but it's taking too slow. Barb backs me up onto a wall and places both hands beside me on the wall.
-Where is it Y/N? She asks with a scary voice and I don't think I've ever been this afraid before. The red in her eyes return to that burning color and I gulp. The other trolls watched us closely.
-Poppy took it with her, I say. She looks at me and studies my face to know if I'm lying... but I wasn't.
-Why didn't you tell me before? She asks hurt.
-It... It slipped from my mind, I say. She backs off and sits in her throne again. I take a deep breath and almost begin to cry because of how scary that was. She looks at me with a strange array of emotions. Sadness, betrayal, regret... they are all kinda mushed into her head and her eyes give it away. I want to hug her and scream at her at the same time. But as I feel the tears building up I take long steps back towards the bathroom and lock myself in again. I press my back to the door and as I close my eyes I can only see hers... what's going on with me? I start crying and I slide down the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 587 13
[A Trolls watching their past fanfic] - "We're here to watch your life of course! Uh- technically we're here to watch Branch's and Poppy's life. Some...
4.6K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
43.3K 858 77
When Branch discovers that something is changing inside of him... he will do anything to get himself back to normal... Warning... there are some pret...
108K 1.8K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...