AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤

50.6K 1.9K 1.4K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

Her amber eyes fell on his dark brown orbs which made her to get frozen at her place. His gaze bored deep into her turning her entire entity to got numbed and blanked and feeling like everything and one surrounded her got halted..

"Mr Jeon.... "

Jhope's voice broke that gloomy trance of their gazes. She immediately darted her eyes away from him and focused on Jhope as he further spoke.

"Sorry not be disrespectful but you... "

"I know I came here unannounced and I apologize for that.. Mr Jung.... "

Y/n heard his deep hoarse voice replying but her eyes didn't trail towards him..

"It's ok Mr Jeon but Mr Kim is currently not present here and won't be here for a week... " Jhope replied respectfully..

"I know Mr Jung and I am not here to meet Mr Kim because.... "

Y/n heard him to halted and she could feel his gloomy gaze averted towards her as he completed his words

"I am here to meet Ms. Kim, the future CEO of Kim Enterprises, after all I am going to work with her soon... So I thought it would be better if we get to know each other more closely... "

Her breathing slightly twitched hearing his each and every word until..

"I hope you don't mind us getting a little closer Ms. Kim...? "

Her eyes snapped towards his direction hearing his words and her breathing hitched by watching the evilness playing in his darken eyes which were already gazing at her..

"Ms. Kim...! "

Y/n darted her eyes at Jhope hearing his voice and she nodded at him in approval making him to nod back too and then looked at Jungkook..

"Ok so Mr Jeon.... "

"Well Mr Jung, I want to talk with Ms. Kim alone and personally.. "

Jungkook uttered cutting Jhope's words making Y/n to inhaled a sharp breath and finally spoke while looking at him.

"Mr Jung please excuse us for a while... I'll call you if I need your help. "

Jhope nodded at her and bowed

"Sure Ms. Kim.. "

She inclined him by her head and then Jhope greeted Jungkook and left leaving Y/n and Jungkook alone at that office room..

Y/n heard Jhope leaving and then the door to got closed behind him but her eyes never trailed towards that specific person again who was present inside that room with her but she could feel his gaze piercing deep inside her soul.

Jungkook gaped at Y/n from her head to her toe and a smirk crept on his face by watching her looking away from him. The room got completely filled with a deadly silence ,him to gaped at her who continued to look everywhere other than him until he shoved his hands in his pockets and she heard his foot steps walking closer to her direction ,breaking that gloomy silence..

Y/n clutched her skirt tightly with his each growing step closer to her and feeling his gaze boring immensely into her stature and then she found him to stop in his feet and stood in front of her maintain a gap of an inch between their bodies.

She still didn't look at him and tightened her grip on her skirt feeling his presence towering her and gaze to never leaving from her until

"It's so pleasure to see you again Ms. Kim... "

A shiver ran down her spine hearing his hoarse voice which made her to trailed her eyes above from the ground but still not on him ....

His smirk widened by watching her still not looking at him in his eyes. He gaped her entire face and scanned every detail of it which once used to be his everything ..

"I hope you at least remember m.... "

"Why are you here....? "

Her voice halted his words where as her eyes darted straight at his... Y/n gazed direct into his darken eyes turning his grin more cunning. She waited for his reply but got nothing except his gloomy stare on her.

"Why are you here....? " She again asked him but didn't get her answer which made her to clenched her fists.

"Why are you here Jungk.... "

"Mr Jeon.... "

This time, his words halted her from completing her sentence where as she found him to take a couple of steps closer to her and then bent his head a little to match her face level and peered deep into her amber orbs.

"It's Mr Jeon for you Ms. Kim Y/n.."

He spoke and her body shrugged hearing his slow and dangerously calm voice which made her to unclenched her palms and she tenderly suspired .

"Why are you here Mr Jeon...? "

She corrected her sentence after his words which made his smirk to turn amused.. He took out his hands from his pocket and crossed them against his chest.

"Ain't it obvious? As I said earlier, to got to know each other from more closely Ms. Kim... " He replied gazing into her eyes.

"Pardon Mr Jeon but I don't think so there's any need for it... So you can leave now  .... "

She stated and turned on her heels to walked away from his presence but her body got stiffed at its place when he in seconds, closed the remaining distance between them and caged her body between the table and him by placing his both hands on both sides of the desk ..

"You were not even able to make me leave then when I have nothing to stay for...."

His words pierced deep inside her soul where as her body quivered feeling his warm breathing fanning over the side of her face.

"Now how could you make me leave then when I have everything to hold, to stay and most importantly to ruin....Kim Y/n....?"

Her eyes snapped at his direction after his words and her heart rate halted watching the gloominess of darkness playing in his eyes and over his lips. ...

"You had nothing to hold then when you thought you have nothing to stay for and not even now when you are thinking you have everything to ruin... Mr Jeon Jungkook..."

She uttered to him which made his gaze to darken more and his jaw to clenched.

"You may take your leave Mr Jeon..."

She stated and tried to free herself from his cage but before she could get away from it, he grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back making her to hissed..

They both peered into each other's eyes until he made his face to got more closer to her

"I have everything to ruin now Kim
Y/n , every single thing and trust me I'll... So painfully and cruelly that you will regret that day when you even just got the mere thought of playing with me .... "

He groaned gaping immensely into her eyes with his clenched jaw.

"That was a past, get over from it Mr Jeon just like I did.... "

A smirk crept on his face hearing her words. He slightly tilted his head and gazed at her eyes for a while and Y/n could see his gaze to turned more cunning and ruthless.

Jungkook gaped at her eyes and then got a little more closer, so closer she could feel his breathing fanning over her lips.

"I never get over from it and I have promised myself that I won't ever let you to get over with it too Kim Y/n.... " He whispered against her lips making her to fisted her palms again..

They both peered deep into each other's eyes without even blinking for once but she immediately darted her eyes away from him and started struggling.

"Leave me Mr Jeon.... " She uttered, trying to snatch her wrist from his grip but instead of losing, it tightened around her wrist making her to badly hissed where as her eyes pricked with tears when he digged his fingers on the wounds on her wrists..

He gazed at her eyes which turned slightly glossy making his smirk to broadened. He clutched her wrist more firmly making her to yelped badly.

"Oh...still so tender and delicate... Ms. Kim... " He taunted while tightening his grip over her wrist making her eyes more watery.

He just gazed at her watery eyes and whispered against her lips.

"Who would have thought that this tenderness desired so much roughness in bed .... Right Ms. Kim.. ?"

A lone tear rolled down from her cheeks  hearing his each and every word which made his grin to widened.

He placed his index finger on her tear and wiped it away from her cheeks and smirked looking at his wet fingers.

"My Love for you had no boundaries ... " He uttered gaping at his finger and then trailed his darken gaze at her watery eyes.

"So my hate for you is going to have no limits Kim Y/n..."

Her heart beat dropped where as she felt like her blood got drenched from her body hearing his words and watching the burning rage of hatred in his eyes for her..

He gazed at her eyes and then shoved her wrist away and took his some steps backward without taking his eyes away from her.

"So grateful to talk to you Ms. Kim and I promise you, you'll meet me soon and that time will be on your own. "

He spoke smirking at her and then turned around and walked towards the door but stopped there and again turned around and gaped at her from her head to her toe and halted at her amber eyes.

"Till then Mi Casa.... "

Her whole body got frozen at her place hearing that word from his mouth , that word which used to make her feel the most loved every time she heard that from him but today that word made her to feel like hating on her own existence by watching the gloominess of hatred in his eyes for her...

She continued to gaze at him who was already gaping at her  and then she found him to grinned smugly and turned around and walked out from that room.

She saw the door behind him to got shut where as a sharp tear to fell down from her eyes.

"My Love for you had no boundaries

So my hate for you is going to have no limits Kim Y/n..."

Her blurry eyes escaped more tears when her mind recalled his those words again and how venomously he said them to her.

Y/n looked at her covered wrist which was still stinging badly. She tugged upward her sleeve and her heart clutched by watching her bounds to got again open which she had given to herself and now his red finger prints were present there too which she got because of her.

More tears rolled down from her eyes by staring at her own wrist until those words escaped from her mouth.

"I deserve this.... "

She uttered to herself and then pulled her sleeves down in order to cover her wrist and then heard her phone ringing .

She took her phone out from her pocket and saw her father's number on the screen. She immediately wiped her eyes and exhaled a deep breath and picked up the call.

"Hello... "

"How are you Angel..? How's your first day is going at work? "

She heard her father's cheering voice which made her to calm a little.

"I am completely fine Dad and the first day is going more great than I expected it to be... " She replied and heard her father chuckling on the another side.

"So good to hear that. By the way I called to inform you that I reach here safely and yes one more thing don't over work yourself . It just your first day and I am so sorry I am not there to help you... "

"It's ok Dad... I.. I am perfectly alright and I know you may not be here physically but you're always with me... So chill and focus on your meeting and enjoy more and you too definitely don't work over on yourself... "

She stated and heard her father humming...

"Ok my angel.. I need to check in now. I'll talk to you later.. Bye take care and love you.. "

"You too take care and love you more Dad.. Bye... " She spoke and then hung up the call..

And sighed heavily and then her eyes trailed towards the large glass window. She took her steps towards it and gaped at the bright blue sky which was shinning with the sun's illuminating rays but there were dull and grey clouds were present there too which were waiting for consuming the brightness of the sky and then engulfed it into its darkness.

She gazed at the sky and then clutched the pendant which she was wearing on her neck but was hidden behind her full  neck shirt. Her eyes continued to remain on the sky where as her grip tightened on her pendant until she heard a knock on her door.

She darted her gaze towards the door and removed her palm from her neck and spoke

"Come in... "

And then saw Jhope to walked in with a file in his hand.

"Sorry to disturb you Ms. Kim but I urgently need your signature in these papers on behalf of Mr Kim, so please will you check them and sign..? "

"Sure Mr Jung... " She replied with a weak smile making him to beamed too..

And then the rest of the day proceeded...

Next Day

Y/n was checking and working on some papers while completely focusing on it and then heard a knock on her office door..

"Come in... "

She saw the door to got opened and then Jhope to walked in but that time not with a smile but a visible panic on his face..

"Ms. Kim, there's a problem... " He said to her while tensing up more.

She immediately got up from her chair confused and asked.

"What happened Mr Jung... ? "

She in reply saw Jhope sighing and then uttering

"The board of directors calls an urgent and immediate meeting with in an hour.... "

Her eyes widened hearing him

"What..? But why... and so suddenly...? "

"I don't know Ms. Kim, I asked them but they didn't tell me the reason but just told me to inform you to be present there as Mr Kim isn't here... So you need to attend it on behalf of him.. "

She got startled listening to him and gulped

"Did you inform Dad about this..? "

"No I didn't yet because before calling him, I wanted your approval on this " He replied making her to sighed.

"Ok so don't inform him yet. I will attend the meeting on behalf of him and find out what this is about and if I  get any urgency to tell him about this then I'll notify him.. " She spoke making him to nod..

"So when is the meeting...? "

"In an hour.... "

"Okay then I'll be there... " She stated earning a nod from Jhope again and then he left which made her to exhaled heavily and closed her eyes for calming herself down

"Till then Mi Casa... "

She shut opened her eyes when even her closed eyes reflected his image and echoed his words. She took a deep breath and exhaled it in order to let her each and every bad intuition to get away from her mind but every inch of her existence knew it very well that, that was just the beginning of something worst..

At The Meeting Room

"We are sorry to say this Ms. Kim but our each and every investor and shareholder decided to back away from Kim enterprises new project.. "

Y/n's whole body got stiffed at its place hearing those words..

"But why Mr Kang? Everyone was agreeing and gave their approval on this project a day before yesterday then what happened all of a sudden..? " She asked confused and befuddled until she heard those words from the head of the board in reply.

"Because Mr Jeon step away from this project. He rejected to be Kim enterprises chairperson and denied to be a part of this project... "

Her whole entity  got bewildered hearing his each and every word which made her completely frozen

"We don't know why Mr Jeon suddenly decided to withdraw himself from this company and its project? We tried to contact him but didn't able to reach and we can't even hold any obligation against him for this as he didn't sign the agreement papers yet .... "  The head of the directors announced.

"And each and every shareholder and investor agreed to invest in this project just because they got to know that Mr Jeon was leading it and was a part of this project so if the project get failed in future, they will be able to claim for a profit against him and his company too because everybody knows that Jeon enterprises would easily be able to repay  the liable amount to its all liability holders but Kim enterprises won't be able to do it alone... Because this project involves a very huge amount of investment with an even bigger risk involving in it... "

Her throat turned dry where as she felt like every fibre in her skin turned numb in fear and panic

"Ms. Kim! This situation is really very serious because Mr Kim might owns 51% shares in this company but the other 49% is held by our company's shareholders and investors and if they step back from it then Kim enterprises would get 49% ruin in just a mere matter of seconds which would be very harmful for this enterprises to stand against in the business world.... "

Her face drenched every color from it by processing those words which made her whole body to quivered.

"We didn't tell about this to Mr Kim because he's just not only our business partner but also a very close friend of ours as this board this working with him from the past 20 years and we all know that he's a heart patient and this news could be very harmful for his health that's why we didn't inform him but you. .

As he wants you to handle his business after him so we too are leaving this decision on you Ms. Kim.. " Mr Kang uttered making Y/n to gulped hardly on her saliva..

"We know that this is new for you too so the board will suggest you one and the most easy option for getting out of this situation... "

Y/n wiggled her brows at his words and asked him with a little amount of hope in her heart.

"What...? "

But her hope got shattered where as she felt like her soul shivered inside her body terribly hearing his next words.

"You need to contact Mr Jeon and persuade him to continue to be this company's and its project's part... "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine. I know very very late update and I am really very sorry for that because I was working on my another ff but now that ended and I can focus on this story so I'll try to update this ff frequently.

I hope you like this chapter, if you do then please vote and comment and no hatred please because this is just fiction..

Till then

Love you take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
207K 5.9K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
547K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
1.1M 51.4K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...