tv wife | katsuki bakugo

Por CALUMARI-

━in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═... Mais

disclaimer
main characters
side characters
god
group chats
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
twitter
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
clout chasers ☁
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
irl
dm
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
smekc 😏
twitter
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
dm
irl
pride month + other notices :)
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
clout chasers ☁
dekusquad 👼
irl
irl
irl
twitter
twitter
smekc 😏
irl
irl
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
irl
twitter
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
irl
epilogue
thank you
bonus: lemon
bonus: quadruple date
bonus: coming out
q+a
note, please read.
buttered noodles.
new account !

bonus: headcanons

1.5K 72 27
Por CALUMARI-

BUCKLE UP BITCHES I'M BACK *cue bakugo's car accident joke lol*

⇨ bakugo absolutely kicks your ass at any gamepigeon game. if you're lucky enough, you'll beat him at penguins, but you'll definitely hear an angry scream in the living room while you're kicking your feet on the bed in victory.

⇨ if you're busy and on set (though it's rare for you to take acting chances anyway), he'll buy you a coffee truck or bring you food on set even though they typically have food for all the staff/actors anyway.

⇨ he played roblox with you once and he'll never do it again. not because he hates it, but you were scared he would like terrorizing kids more than he loved you; you couldn't start your newlywed life with an unhealthy addiction.

⇨ you still make jokes that makes bakugo wish you were six feet under.

⇨ he cooks a LOT because you're practically useless in the kitchen. he doesn't mind it anyway though considering cooking is a passion he'll never admit to.

⇨ if the pets are sick this man will not let you do a single thing. 1) you might mess up something and 2) because he is the world's best pet dad. he will not let anyone take his precious pet children to the vet except himself; will he call in sick to his own job just to take missy and butters to the vet for the sniffles? abso-fucking-lutely.

⇨ this man will WWE your ass. you will not live a single week in peace without getting bautista bombed twice. he always says it's because you annoy him so much but in all honesty, he's just too stubborn to flop on top of you and ask for cuddles, so he'd rather aggressively (yet not fatally) slam you onto the ground.

⇨ he learned how to do your hair just for you; especially when you were on your period and were a crying mess. expect to get your own supplies and stuff (if you asked him, he'd probably text kiri to get them), but he would quietly take care of you by making food, bringing you heat packs, whatever you needed.

⇨ speaking of quietly taking care of you, bakugo is an incredibly quiet lover. aside from bautista bombing you, he doesn't do much. silent reaches for your hand, small moments where his head drops onto your shoulder while you're reading a webtoon, him silently tugging you closer while you two watch movies as he knows you're going to fall asleep on him soon nonetheless.

⇨ you don't know how to do chores or do taxes? this mother fucker will not care for a single excuse. you can't not do your taxes properly because math is boring (typically ojiro took care of that stuff for you, but now you have a husband so might as well give him that task). he will wordlessly shove a vacuum in your hands and expect you to clean.

⇨ he's learning to drive. . . again. he could always drive fairly comfortably (after the accident, kiri had helped him for the most part), but he found it much safer and felt more reassured with you in the passenger's seat. his subconscience would take care of the driving, but you kept him at ease. plus you love late night drives, so it's not uncommon for you two to drive around at midnight.

⇨ for a long time, bakugo was very against the idea of having pets on the bed because he absolutely hated having pet hair everywhere (no, even missy wasn't allowed). however, you've refused to go to bed without cuddling butters on said bed. initially he had left and gone to sleep in the guest bedroom, but he missed your warmth, so he reluctantly let you do whatever as long as he got to hold you or you held him.

⇨ one time a papparazzi person came a little too close to you. needless to say, bakugo's fist flew and he almost got sued, but it was dismissed because it was a provoked attack. (the dude shoved his camera in your face and quite literally bruised your cheekbone with it) ever since then he's always double checked there's pepper spray (that he bought for you) in your bag.

⇨ oh he definitely wants a kid. he won't say it outright though and considering your history with being adopted by your current parents, he could tell you wanted to adopt a child instead. plus, you have an absolute fear of childbirth, so he's not about to force you to go through that for his own enjoyment-- he would like to have a miniature version of himself though.

⇨ he tries to wake up before you, but most of the time you wake up before him-- filming schedules are crazy, so you typically have to look after the pets and film your own things while he's gone. whenever he has a day off though, he doesn't really spend it relaxing; he likes collabing with you. he'll never tell you, but you have a special little smile when you two collab together and he never gets tired of seeing it.

⇨ he sometimes drags you out to walk missy with him. most of the time (on sunny days), he goes on a run with missy, but you're not very much of the runner type, so he likes taking slow walks around the block with you. small and long talks are amazing to him even if his love language isn't words of affirmation-- it's quality time and acts of service.

⇨ he tends to break dishes a lot. one time you got so annoyed at him you took the dishes and stowed them elsewhere before bringing out the plastic plates. you told him to stop breaking plate or that's all you'd be eating off of for the rest of your lives. he didn't listen at first, but after seeing you threaten to feed missy her food on a paper plate, he instantly listened.

⇨ COMMUNICATE. oh my god bakugo's terrible at communicating-- not that he's bad at bringing things up, but he can't process what's "important" to you for the life of him. sometimes he skips over things that you clearly would care about under the pretense that he can handle it himself. he's still learning to open up and be vulnerable-- even if you make him feel safe. please be patient.

⇨ to be fair, you try to communicate as much as you can. you don't talk about serious issues much because unlike him, you tend to run away from situations which is what makes you the perfect pair. he encourages and supports you to deal with your issues head on and you relieve and reassure him consistently; soulmates.

⇨ you use animojis in imessage just to bother him because you find them funny and he finds them uncomfortable to look at.

⇨ vacations are amazing; you two love traveling together and bakugo picks up languages pretty quickly! it's definitely one of his hidden talents, but he does stumble over his words a bit. you typically set up a travel plan and he communicates to whoever he needs to talk to when you two get lost because you get distracted by something.

⇨ his biggest pet peeve about you is the fact that you don't use the roller constantly. he prefers to use it on the bed and his clothes a lot (even if the closet is closed, pet hair always gets in there). however, you don't take your part and clean the bed often enough, so he does get on your case about that.

⇨ he randomly took you to a pride parade once and he had never seen you happier; now it's an annual tradition for the both of you to go (he will literally skip work for it).

⇨ the dark knight is his movie choice by default if it's movie night-- he loves cinematic parallels between characters and he's more attached to dc than marvel surprisingly.

⇨ you have never seen a man so heartbroken over madoka magica.

⇨ that man's comfort show is future diary. COMFORT SHOW.

⇨ strangest thing he has ever seen you done is when you picked up butters from the toilet-- the little idiot had decided to join you on the bathroom counter when you were brushing your teeth, slipped, and fell straight into the toilet. he refused to help you bathe your stupid son. (he did clean the bathroom though)

⇨ posts about you sometimes, but you post about him all the time. most of the time it's slander and zada hypes you up in the comments only for bakugo to find you in the house and bautista bomb you into the ground.

⇨ he's the type to kiss you midargument just so you can shut up and talk to him about everything calmly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K! i love you all endlessly !

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

334K 10.7K 28
➭ a friend of a friend decides to annoy the katsuki bakugou. you have one (1) new message! " am i still blocked? :'( " you have blocked @bonitoflakes...
35.5K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
627K 18.8K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.