[∆÷ COPY ÷∆] × [4NEMO X M! RE...

بواسطة abcdz1628

[Completed Story :D] Started: August 7, 2021 Finished: February 6, 2022 REMINDER: THIS FANFICTION WAS RELEASE... المزيد

∆÷ Beginning ÷∆
√ π Idol Problems π√
√ π Fish Lover Boy π√
♡°•The Drunk Singer•°♡
£× See yah ×£
π × Greetings ×π
[°• Problem? • °]
['°• Their Idol •°']
['°• Get Along? •°']
Incorrect Quotes
[Rivals]
4nemo Boys Reacts
||°• Awkward•°||
[♡°•ʀᴀɴᴋs•°♡]
[♡°•sɪᴍᴘ•°♡]
[♡°•Ride•°♡]
[♡°•perfect•°♡]
explain
Genshin Xiao meets M/N
Memes
[°•Plan•°]
[B*tch]
1k Vote Special Chapter
['°• Fun Fact •°']
21k reads Special
Final
[√°•Mojito•°√]
√°•Secrets•°√
[∆°•30k Special•°∆]
[°•Play with me•°]
[∆°•Twitter•°∆]
[°•∆Collaboration Concert°•∆]
...
[∆°•Delusional•°∆]
...
[∆°•Arrived•°∆]
[∆°•Time•°∆]
Interesting....
Christmas Route
scenarios
New Year
{62k Reads Special}
[∆°•Enough•°∆]
[∆°•Suffer•°∆]
[✰•°Reveal•°✰]
[•∆°Reaction•∆°]
[°✿•Bonding•✿°]
[°✵• Soon •✵°]
4NEMO REACTS
[°•4NEMO REACTS•°]
[∆°•4NEMO REACTS•°∆]
[°•❀ Waiting ❀•°]
Epilogue
Aether's Last POV
100k Special Chapter
announcement
120k Reads
6K Votes Special

[♡°•Hang out•°♡]

4.6K 258 252
بواسطة abcdz1628

M/N's POV
M/N finally arrived inside the 4NEMO building, With a Normal Attire not wanting to show any signs that he is Geshou that just practice with the 4NEMO a minute ago.

(That's M/N's clothes)

M/N arrived with in the building and walk to the office.

When M/N opened the door, He was tackled by a hug and fell down on the floor.

"Ow!"

"M/N! I miss you!!"

Venti said wrapping his arms around M/N's neck while laying on the floor with M/N who was suprised by the sudden hug.

While Kazuha glared Venti as he stand at the door frame along with Aether with a teasing grin on his face.

"You wish that was you huh?" (Aether)

"Look who's talking." (Kazuha)

Kazuha replied as he roll his eyes in sarcasm. As he continued staring at M/N and Venti who both stand up from the floor. As M/N held Venti's hand.

Xiao hit the back of Kazuha's head.

"Kazuha, Hide your Katana"

Xiao remind him, Kazuha looked down at his hand not realizing he was already drawing his sword to threaten Venti.

"Your not M/N, Xiao. So I don't have to listen to you." (Kazuha)

"Kazuha put that sword away." (M/N)

"I will put it away immediately." (Kazuha)

Kazuha immediately ran towards his locker to hide his sword while Xiao and Aether sweat dropped at Kazuha's simp behavior.

"Venti, You shouldn't do something like that. I might fall somewhere dangerous."

M/N scolded Venti who just nodded at him while looking at the ground with a regret look on his face.

Xiao and Aether were just watching the show.

Kazuha noticed Venti's behavior, Kazuha stand beside M/N and held his hand with a calm smile on his face.

"Why fall somewhere dangerous? When you can fall in love with me instead."

Kazuha spoke making Xiao choked whole drinking water, As Aether took a video of it. While Venti had his mouth open.

While M/N was still processing what happened.

"Kazuha, That is supposed to be my line!" (Venti)

Venti whined loudly as he sat on the corner hugging his knees with a gloomy aura around him.

"Too bad, I said it first you just made a dangerous entrance after all." (Kazuha)

"Kazuha, Let go of M/N's hand." (Xiao)

"Why would I?" (Kazuha)

Kazuha smiled at Xiao until he kissed M/N's knuckles. Which made Aether's eye widen along with Xiao who immediately starts running towards Kazuha.

"Oops, Hit the nerve there." (Kazuha)

Kazuha said with a teasing look on his face as he starts running around the room with Xiao who was chasing him.

"Get back here you simp!" (Xiao)

"No" (Kazuha)

"Condolence" (Venti)

As the three boys continue messing around with each other, Aether walk towards M/N to check on him.

"M/N, Your eyes are puffy, Did you cry?"

Aether asked in a worried tone, Which the three boys heard him and stopped whatever they are doing and immediately check on M/N.

"Yeah, I cried while watching Banana Fish.'

M/N lied even though it's true he cried while watching banana fish but that was a week ago. Xiao held M/N's face and leaned closed to his face.

M/N blushed at the closeness he was in with Xiao and didn't say anything.

"Hey Xiao your being touchy here." (Kazuha)

"I'm just checking on M/N's temperature." (Xiao)

"Oh really?" (Venti)

"Yes but no."

Xiao replied as he kissed M/N's forehead, Aether immediately took a pic of it.

Kazuha and Venti immediately shouted.

"Oi! Don't kiss him there!!" (K&V)

While Xiao pull away from M/N's forehead to see M/N's reaction. M/N was frozen and was still processing what's happening.

Xiao smirked feeling satisfied at his action and hugged M/N's neck, Which M/N buried his face to Xiao's chest.

"Hey! Don't hug him all to yourself Xiao!" (Venti)

"And here I thought."

Venti hugged M/N's left arm while Kazuha ok the right.

Aether smiled widely as he moved out of the office to tell Jean the whole Tea.

"You can tell us your problems you know? Don't hold it in."

Xiao reassured M/N in a gentle toke, Kazuha nodded and patted M/N's head.

"Yeah, You have us to listen to you and help you." (Kazuha)

Venti rubbed M/N's back

"And we will get our best to help you! You don't have to keep it in, Let it all out."

Venti comforted M/N.

M/N's POV
'Soft....Imagine getting hug by Xiao?'

These guys got worried because I cried? Oh well what am I supposed to at to them? I can't tell them I cried because of Xiao's words back then I was just happy back then. I didn't really cry because I was sad.

I wonder what will their reaction if I told them I'm Gehsou....They'll regret everything they've done to me I can picture it clrealy.

Oh well that's not the time now. What to do to escape in this kind of situation?

Hmm.....Maybe just fall asleep? Yeah I'll do that so they won't feel embarrassed that I didn't cry because I was sad. I don't wanna was Ethier comforts LMAO.

Xiao's POV
After hugging M/N for almost 10 minutes. And didn't say anything I pulled him off my body and looks at him to see.....He's sleeping?!?!!

Kazuha and Venti chuckled at M/N.

"Oh well let him asleep for 1 hour before were gonna discuss about our concert with Geshou." (Kazuha)

Kazuha said as he let go of M/N's arms same with Venti. I let him lay on the couch and waited for Aether to come back.

Where did he go anyway?

With Aether and Jean
They are both in Jean's office.

"OH MY GHAAADDD!! I NEVER KNEW KAZUHA CAN FLIRT!" (Jean)

"I KNOW RIGHT! I WAS SHOCK TOO BESTIE!" (Aether)

"THEN WHAT HAPPENED?" (JEAN)

"XIAO STARTS CHASING HIM TO DEATH!" (AETHER)

"LMAO"

BONUS SCENE
After the meeting was Finish both Kazuha and M/N both walk down stairs to grab some drink when some part of the stairs is slippery.

Which made M/N slipped and fell on the solid cold ground.

Kazuha immediately rushed to M/N side to check on him.

"Are you hurt? Did you had injury?"

Kazuha asked in worried tone while M/N just smiled at him in reassurance. And M/N stand up with no struggle.

"It's fine. It was a lot less painful when I fell for you anyway."

M/N said in a casual tone and walked towards the vending machine leaving Kazuha frozen in his place.

While M/N smirked in satisfaction

'A perfect revenge'

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
24.3K 769 27
Xiao has been going through some tough times, until he met his former classmate, Aether. He got comfortable with him pretty quickly, but later on he...
104K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...
24.6K 382 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...