Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Realization and Torcher.

10.5K 320 40
By moonsghostie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT MANSION-

NIGHTTIME-

BTS returned to the mansion all tired with scratches on their face. They went to the living room and sat down while keeping their heads back on the couch, in a way laying down while sitting. 

It was 10 PM.

JUNGKOOK- Yah! Jin Hyung, you said it was just a few people and that too caught up!

JIN- I had no idea, Kook, that their groups will be attacking us like that. 

NAMJOON- Anyways, it was lucky for us that we had the forces present there. 

JIMIN- Yeah. Otherwise, also, they couldn't have done much. 

HOSEOK- Just a few scratches, that's it. But seriously Jin Hyung, the next time onwards, check the number of forces who might attack us. 

SUGA- Alright guys! Shut up. We're alive, that's it, and the enemy's dead. 

JIN- Wait here. I'll bring the first-aid kit. 

He went and came back. Ms. Gelle was following, with a tray of glasses filled with water. 

He sat down near his brother and one by one treated their wounds which were nothing big but just a few scratches and bruises. Ms. Gelle meanwhile was handing everyone water. 

MS. GELLE- You look like a mother, Jin. -She chuckled at her own sentence, since she was an old acquaintance of theirs, they didn't mind. 

JUNGKOOK- You're right, ajhumma!- He laughed. 

SUGA- What's Y/N doing, Ms. Gelle?

They all looked at the lady. 

MS. GELLE- She's sleeping I think. I didn't see her since lunch. The room is closed and no noise. So that's the only thing possible. 

JIN- Now that Y/N's asleep, let's go to our rooms. We'll talk to her in the morning. 

They nodded and yawning went back to their rooms to take a shower before settling in. 

The biggest mistake. 

MEANWHILE

 Y/N POV-

I felt a sudden pain rise in my head as I opened my eyes only to be met by darkness. I felt cloth over my eyes since I couldn't see, and that meant I was blindfolded. I tried to move my hands and feet but was tied to a chair as I was sitting. I could feel a few small splinters of the wooden chair against my skin but what mattered to me was to get out of the place, wherever I was. I tried wiggling in my position and then heard a laugh somewhere far. I waited for something to come, and that's when I heard footsteps. Echoing footsteps. But they were directed towards me as I could hear the sound increasing. I wasn't scared, I can't understand why. 

???-  Looks like you are already trying to get out of here?

Y/N- Who the hell are you? And why am I here?

???- Well, I'm not interested in answering your questions for now. I have many more important things. 

That's when the blindfold was removed and I was met by unknown surroundings. I blinked my eyes a few times and looked around. It was a dark area and nothing was visible at a distance. What I could make out was that it seemed like a basement with stone walls, and no lightning as such. I looked at the person in front of me, his face wasn't visible since it was dark but it seemed like he was staring at me. I saw him taking a few steps back and then suddenly a bulb turned on above me. He wasn't still visible, his face was shadowed, but I could see his feet somewhat 3 to 4 steps away from me. I again looked around and then saw a table, at a feet distance from me. It was covered with a dirty white cloth which had spots on it, dark reddish-brown and according to my situation, the spots were dried blood. 

(Imagine the window be like these, and the basement is like the mix of these two images. The table is present too and the chair and bulb as the last picture.)

???- Done looking around?

I looked back at the figure which was now close to me. I still couldn't see his face but he was surely staring at me. 

Y/N- What do you want? - I asked in a stern and cold tone. I was astonished inside since I was being unnaturally strong but for the time being, it could be ignored. Maybe I didn't care about my life?

???- Aren't you scared, Y/N?

Y/N-  Scared? Why would I be?- I scoffed.

???- You are more arrogant than I thought. - I could feel him smirking. 

Y/N-  Who are you?

???- Nah! Not so quickly! You'll know me when the time comes, but I think, for the time being, I'm too tired to do anything. 

Y/N- What do you want then?

???- You'll know soon. You should rest right now because, from tomorrow, you won't be able to get a nice sleep. 

He took out something from his pocket, it was a greyish piece of cloth. He came near to me and tied it around my mouth so that I cannot speak or shout. The grip was tight, and the cloth smelled. I could feel my stomach churning as if I'd puke. When he was done, he patted my head and I turned my head away from his grasp, glaring at him. He chuckled darkly once again and with that, I saw him turning around and going back. A door opened at a distance and light entered inside. I could see the door was at least 10 yards away from where I was sitting. The guy went out and I could hear him locking the door. The bulb was still on above me. I tried squirming in my seat just to loosen the ropes which were tied on my wrists, feet, and stomach area.  It hurt a bit but I kept trying. After about 10 minutes, I gave up for these ropes seemed unnaturally thick and strong. I then looked at the ropes closely and saw that they were not ordinary ones but more like leather belts. I was all tied up in ropes that looked like leather belts. 

Her position was somewhat like this, ignore the belts around the chest area-

I sat there thinking about what would be happening at home right now. Why did I even follow Y/S/N? What was she doing with Jackson? Who was that guy? Why was I here? Where was Jackson, since he was the one who had kidnapped me? The most important question is, did BTS know? Did they sense my absence? Were they looking for me? Will they come to save me? But what if they get harmed due to me? I wish they ignore the fact that I'm not there. I know I was being foolish, but I was praying for them to not come for me because I knew that something bad would happen. 

I didn't even realize when my eyelids began to droop and I fell asleep in the same position, sitting on a rough wooden chair, all tied up. 

TIMEPASS

MORNING

NEXT DAY

AT THE MANSION (HOME)

A/N POV-

It was 6.00 AM. BTS woke up one by one and freshened up and came downstairs. It was weird for them to wake up earlier than usual but since they slept early last night. They went to the living room and sat down. 

SUGA- It's so odd to wake up this early. 

JIN- Well, it is. But since we slept earlier. 

NAMJOON- What's to be done now?

HOSEOK- We can't have breakfast yet, it's still being prepared. 

JUNGKOOK- Hyung! We didn't talk to Y/N! 

JIMIN- Yes Hyung! Let's go and talk to her! 

TAEHYUNG- I'm missing her already! 

Seeing the maknaes whining,

JIN- Alright, let's go and check her room. She might be getting ready by now. 

They stood up and went to her room, maknaes were the first ones to knock. 

The hyungs arrived and waited for Y/N to open the door. 

No response. 

Tae knocked. No response. Being impatient,

JIN- Y/N, open the door. 

No response. 

Suga made Jin stand aside and went near the door. He knocked, 

SUGA- Hey doll! Open the door, we need to talk to you. 

Before he could knock again, the door opened slightly. He looked back in confusion towards the rest of the boys and then pushed the door open. They went inside slowly and saw that there was no sign of Y/N. 

JIN- Where is she? 

NAMJOON- The bed doesn't look like it had been slept in. And the washroom is also dry, with no sign of a shower. -He said looking around the room. 

JUNGKOOK- Let me call her. -He took out his phone and dialed Y/N's number. 

They heard the ring of her phone and Jimin saw that it was lying on top of her study table. He picked it up and showed it to them. 

TAEHYUNG- Her bag is also here. Then where the hell is she?

SUGA- Search the whole house. Quick! -He said dashing out of the room and towards the rooftop. 

Taehyung and Jimin went to check the rooms. Jungkook went to the library. Jin went to the kitchen and dining room. Hoseok went through the hallways and corridors. Namjoon went towards the basement. They were all breathing hard when they came to the living room. 

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG- No sign in any of the rooms. 

HOSEOK- Neither in the hallways. 

The others also shook their heads. 

SUGA- Where the fuck has she gone? 

JIN- I checked for any note and none. - He said while looking around the living area again.

JUNGKOOK- Did anyone check Y/S/N's room?

They looked at him who turned around and went running up the stairs toward her room. Once in front of the door, without knocking he entered inside which made Y/S/N wake up from the sudden bang due to shock. 

Y/S/N- W-What h-happened? -She asked rubbing her eyes and looking at the boy who was furious. He came closer to her and spoke in a dark tone which made her gulp. 

JUNGKOOK- Where the fuck is Y/N?

Y/S/N- I don't k-know.- she said, trembling slightly.

JUNGKOOK-  I asked where the fuck is Y/N? - His teeth were gritted and he looked at her who was avoiding eye contact. 

The rest arrived and stood there seeing him. Taehyung meanwhile, checked the wardrobe and the washroom. 

Y/S/N-I said I don't know! 

JIN- Maybe she doesn't really know, Kook. 

JUNGKOOK- Dammit! If I find out that you're into something bad, I won't leave you. - He said darkly. 

Y/S/N gulped but nodded in fear. Inside, she was screaming in thoughts. 'What if they got to know about the absence of her?' 'What if they knew that I'm behind it too?'

She saw them leaving the room when Jungkook looked at her more like giving death glares. As they left, she stood up and closed the door. She sighed and picked up the phone. 

Y/S/N- Hey baby!

JACKSON- Oh. Hi babe? Anything happened, you never text me in the morning?

Y/S/N- My brothers just asked me about Y/N. I guess they noticed her absence. 

JACKSON- That's bad of them. They noticed it too late though. 

Y/S/N- So what do we do? 

JACKSON- Just wait up. They won't be able to find her. You must be confident when you're around them. 

Y/S/N- Okay. I need to freshen up, then I'll talk to you. So, bye for now. 

JACKSON- Bye babe. 

Y/S/N- Love you. 

He saw the message but didn't reply. Y/S/N felt like there was something wrong but she ignored it. Maybe he was busy. She shrugged it off and went to the washroom.

On the other hand, 

BTS was sitting in the meeting room all frustrated.

JUNGKOOK- Where the hell can she go? 

JIN- Joon, did you ask Ms. Gelle to come here? 

NAMJOON- She'll be here any minute now. 

Soon they heard a knock on the door,

JIN- Come in. 

Ms. Gelle entered. 

MS. GELLE- What happened boys?  

JIN- Ajhumma, can you please tell me the last time you saw Y/N?

MS. GELLE- I don't remember exactly, but I saw her going to her room after she returned from school. After that, I didn't see her. 

JIN- Uhm, okay, thank you ajhumma. You can go now. 

She nodded and went away. She was a bit worried but she didn't wanna disturb the boys.

JUNGKOOK- What now?- He frustratedly gripped his hair. 

NAMJOON- Suga, check the cameras. 

Suga opened the laptops, then went to the security system of the house and began checking yesterday's footage after school. He saw the scene where Y/N went to Y/S/N's room but stood there and then how the door opened and lastly how Y/N went behind Y/S/N, out of the house. 

He turned the laptop towards the others and showed them the footage. They were confused. 

JIN- Why isn't the audio available?

SUGA- They spoke in a low tone and the camera was in the corner of the hall, so it didn't catch the words. 

JUNGKOOK- I'm telling you, that Y/S/N is having a hand in this. 

JIN- Wait, let me call Soobin. 

He took out his phone and dialed Soobin's contact. After a few rings, the phone was picked up. 

SOOBIN- Hello? 

JIN- Hello Soobin. This is Jin.

SOOBIN- Oh, hyung what happened?

JIN- I just wanted to ask whether Y/N contacted you yesterday or whether you know where she is?

SOOBIN- No Hyung. We just talked during lunch break, and after that, I didn't have any contact with her. I don't know where she is, why? What happened?

JIN- I'll let you know later, thanks for the help. 

SOOBIN- Anytime, Hyung. 

Jin hung up the call and looked at his brothers shaking his head, showing that he found out nothing. 

NAMJOON- Let us try to join the dots. Y/N went to her room yesterday, then she went to her sister's room. She stood there as if listening to something and after that, she simply followed Y/S/N out of the house. We don't know where she is and if she was yesterday night. 

TAEHYUNG- We ought to have checked at night. 

SUGA- She didn't come back from outside, so she wasn't there at night. The CCTV's are the proof.

HOSEOK- That means,

SUGA- Either she's somewhere alone or she's kidnapped. - He said in a low tone as if he was thinking.

That's when the realization hit them like a truck. The girl hadn't been back and they'd got many enemies too. What if Suga's right? What if she got kidnapped? What will they do now? What if something bad happened to her?

Silence followed this statement, a few frustrated growls and sighing

JUNGKOOK- What will we do now, hyungs?- He said almost teary and hoping there was a chance to know about his carrot's whereabouts. 

JIN- It's my fault. I usually checked whether she was in her room or not. Last night, I went to sleep without checking. Maybe if we had known earlier, she would be here now...

NAMJOON- It's not your fault, Jin Hyung. We all were tired and we all are fools to not even check at the girl who was so depressed till yesterday afternoon. 

HOSEOK- Maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that she isn't kidnapped but she's just spending some time alone. She always does that. - He said looking around, just so that anyone could agree and he'll be able to rest his anxious mind. 

No one answered. They were all thinking deeply. That's when Namjoon's phone rang. It was an unknown number. He looked at Jin and then at the others and picked the phone up after putting it on speaker. 

ON THE PHONE- 

???- Hello BTS! I hope you're doing well...without your sister

Their bodies tensed up as they heard the last words. 

NAMJOON- Who are you? 

???- That doesn't matter. You should be worrying about your dearest Y/N.  

This line followed a deep chuckle. 

Suga took the phone from Namjoon's hand. 

SUGA- What the fuck do you want?

???- Woah! Calm down, man! You don't want to hear your sister's screams, do you?

Jin took a deep breath and spoke,

JIN- How can we be sure that Y/N is with you?

???- Well, check the phone then, I've sent a nice picture of your lovely sister who's sleeping right now. You'll surely believe it then. And about what I want, you'll know soon. Guess, wait for the next time till I call. 

After a laugh and the call were hung up. Just then a ting of a notification and a picture popped up. Jin clicked on it and downloaded the picture.

(Just think that the girl is sleeping.)

Jin's grip on the phone tightened and his eyes grew dark. The others noticed the changes and Namjoon grabbed the phone and looked at it. His eyes grew dark too. One by one, as they saw the picture, they all were fuming in anger. The one whom they thought was their happiness, was right now tied up.

JIMIN- I swear once I get a hold of this guy, I'll kill him in the most dangerous way possible. 

NAMJOON- I have a plan. Since he said that he'll be calling again, we wait. As soon as he calls, Suga will track his phone. Once we know the location, we fight. So Suga, you have to be with me since I'm sure he'd be calling me. 

JUNGKOOK- Hyung, we have the number, why can't you track it? 

SUGA- It can only be tracked when the number's live, that means when he calls.

JIN- Let's go have breakfast. 

JIMIN- Hyung! How can we eat when our own sister is probably starving there?

TAEHYUNG- Exactly! I'm not gonna eat until I see her. 

JUNGKOOK- I'm not coming either.

HOSEOK- Don't be foolish, you three! You need to eat to maintain your energy. Starving ourselves won't get us anywhere. 

NAMJOON- Do you think you'll be able to fight on empty stomach? 

The Maknaes groaned in frustration and stood up following the Hyung line out of the meeting room and towards the dining room. 

The breakfast was served and they ate it silently though none of them felt like they were hungry. 

It didn't matter how much time they had spent together, but even during this short period, they knew that there was a bond created between them and the girl which was strong enough to break them apart in case anything happened to her. They promised to themselves to make her happy, and bring colours to her darkness, and that's what they'd do, no matter what it takes.

MEANWHILE

A/N POV-

WITH Y/N-

Y/N was woken up when the door opened with a bang. She opened her eyes and saw that light was falling on her from a small window. The window was just above the table. Y/N tried to break free again but it only led to marks on her skin due to the tight grip. She heard footsteps and a maniac laugh. 

???- What are you tryna do Y/N, breakthrough these leather belts? -Then he laughed. 

This voice was similar and soon enough a head popped in front of her, Jackson. 

JACKSON- What are you looking at, princess? - He said and began to slide his finger on Y/N's cheek. She felt disgusted and turned her head to the other side. 

JACKSON- Trying to act bold, huh? 

He gripped her hair tight and forced her head straight in front of his. 

JACKSON- You can't do anything, Y/N. Stop trying and give up. 

Y/N hit her head on his which made his grip loosen and he stumbled back. His eyes darkened and he slapped Y/N so hard that her face turned to the left. 

JACKSON- You'll suffer, bitch! You'll see!

Y/N stared back at him while her cheek had a handmark plastered on it. The staring competition didn't last long when the door in the distance opened and footsteps were heard. Soon enough, six more guys were standing in front of her. Jackson went back and stood near a tall one.

???- *the one next to Jackson* Remember me, Y/N?

Y/N recognized the voice, it was the same guy who came yesterday. She looked at him closely. His face was visible due to the light from the window. 

JACKSON- How'll she remember you, JB?

The guy named JB smirked.

JB- I came here to give a warm welcome to our guest, yesterday.

???- Now what's to be done?- Asked the one who was standing next to the JB guy. 

JB- Welp! I called our dearest enemy and Y/N's lovely brothers a few minutes ago. 

???- Why the hell did you do that?

JB- Chill Mark!

So this guy was Mark. 

JB- I did that to let them know that their weakness is with me. 

Y/N wanted to shut their mouths but she couldn't since she had the grey cloth on her mouth. 

???- What now then?- Said the one who was next to Jackson. 

JACKSON- Let's have some fun, shall we Jinyoung. 

JINYOUNG- Can't wait, Jack. -He smirked back.

The rest three looked at Y/N. She stared at them since they seemed the same age as her and probably the youngest ones in the group. 

JB- Hey, Bambam can you bring the camera, please? 

Out of the three, one nodded and went out of the door. 

JB- Yugyeom, remove the cloth from the table. 

The guy named Yugyeom walked towards the table and held the cloth. In the blink of an eye, he pulled it which caused dust to rise up. Y/N closed her eyes and then opened them again. She saw many kinds of weapons, knives, scalpels, syringes, guns, etc. 

JB- Now, now, now, Y/N what would like at first? 

???- Hyung, can we use our hands first? - Asked the one who was standing in the corner. 

JB- Of course Youngjae. -He said smiling an evil smile.

Before anyone could say anything, that Bambam guy came back with a camera. He handed it to Jackson who took it and pointed it at Y/N, more like capturing her. 

JB came near her and gripped her hair tight, slapping her across the face, this time on a different cheek, which made her face turn to the left. Her lip's corner busted and it began to bleed. 

JB- I hate you, Bitch! And I'll make sure to kill you! Your brothers killed my sister.

Y/N tried to talk back but couldn't. Seeing her trying, JB smirked and removed the cloth. 

Y/N- They didn't kill your sister!- She talked back while tasting her own blood. 

JACKSON- Oh yes, they did. You know, Mia! - He said in a cold tone. 

JB- She was my bloody sister and they killed her!

Y/N- She deserved it! She fucking tried to kill me first!

Before Y/N could realize it, she felt a burning sensation on her cheek. Jackson had punched her in her face.  She spit blood on the ground and looked at them, glaring.

JACKSON- She was my fucking cousin! Not only mine but Jinyoung's also. The rest treated her like their own sister too. Now you'll have to handle it. We'll give you the same pain and then make BTS suffer too!

JINYOUNG- Otherwise also, we need their positions and the only way is to make them beg for your life and hand over everything to us. 

Y/N scoffed. 

Y/N- You are weaklings! Can't fight them face to face, can you? - She said smirking while the others were furious. 

She knew she was being foolish here, instead of asking them to leave her she was doing the opposite. She had no apparent reason, but she wanted to divert them from everything and know their plans so that when she gets the chance, she can tell BTS about it. Foolish and weird thought but it's alright. 

JB-  Don't worry girl! You'll be soon begging for your life and asking us to stop. 

Y/N- Okay. Point one to be noted- Don't beg for your life.- she thought.

JACKSON- And you'll scream for help from BTS!

Y/N- Okay. Another point to be noted- don't scream.  - she shook her head, thinking.

With that, 

JB- Jackson, record everything now!

Y/N POV-

Jackson nodded, while JB picked up a small knife from the table and brought it near me. 

JB- Where should I start, huh? Legs or arms? - He said pretending to be confused. He kept the blade of the knife on my shoulder. Since I was wearing full sleeves, I didn't feel it at first. But then he dragged the knife down from the top of my shoulder to my elbow. It tingled a bit and I remember Jin Oppa telling me I've got CIPA and it spread to my arms only. I was glad at this point since I won't feel that much pain but just a bit of itching. JB was surely not at all happy with the fact that I didn't even frown. 

JB- Acting bold, Huh? 

He then kept the knife on my thigh and dragged it a bit. This time I felt it, the cold blade as it ripped my jeans and my skin too. The cut wasn't that deep but it stung. I bit my lip and wrinkled my eyebrows together but didn't shout or scream. 

JINYOUNG- This is no fun! JB Hyung, let me try once. - He said acting innocent. 

I wanted to do something but I felt helpless and weak. I wanted to be angry but all I felt was nothing but empty. As if along with the blood draining out the cuts, my energy drained too.

Jinyoung came in front of me and punched me in the stomach. The punch was heavy, I must say and I felt like all the air was pushed out of my body. I took a deep breath, coughed, and felt pain in my stomach. I didn't scream again. Jackson who was recording passed the camera to that Bambam guy and came in front of me. He was pissed off and his expressions reflected that.

They loosened the leather belts and made me stand up. I noticed the marks on my skin due to the tight grip. Before I could react, I was pushed to the ground and they started to beat me mercilessly without giving me a break. It went on for about 10 minutes which seemed like an eternity and finally they stopped. I was curled on the floor trying to ease my uneven breathing and somehow soothe my aching muscles by rubbing on them but it had no effect whatsoever. 

JB- Leave her! This is enough for today, we don't wanna kill her that quick, do we? -I could feel him smirking at me. He then bent to my level and grabbed my chin harshly up. I saw myself in his eyes and I noticed my lip was bleeding while my cheeks were red. He pulled me up by hair while I gasped a bit because the grip was really tight. He pushed me back on the chair. Youngjae and Mark tied me up again and put back the cloth around my mouth. 

MARK- Bitch! Try to act as bold as you can but soon you'll be crying and begin to us to let you live! - He spat. 

I had no strength to open my eyes or look at them. I felt my body aching, the blood from my shoulder was flowing while my thigh stung pretty bad. I was sure I had marks and bruises all over my body but I couldn't see them. I was glad that I was wearing thick jeans and a hoodie. But I knew it won't help long. Soon enough, I saw black dots in front of my already hooded vision.

JB- Transfer the video to me, let's have fun with BTS! - This was the last thing that I heard before collapsing unconscious on the chair. 

TIMEPASS

AT THE MANSION

A/N POV

WITH BTS-

Everyone was restless at home. No call from their enemy. Namjoon and Suga were near each other, in the living room. Suga was lying head back on the couch with closed eyes. He was awake or asleep, no idea. Jin was in the meeting room, going through files of their enemies just to take his mind off things. Hoseok was in the kitchen, sitting and having coffee while staring into the space. Jungkook was in the gym, punching the punching bag, in anger. Taehyung and Jimin were in Jimin's room, lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. 

NAMJOON POV- 

I was sitting on the living room couch looking at my phone which was kept on the table waiting for the call. Suga Hyung was near me, he had his head back and eyes closed. One would think he was asleep, but I knew he wasn't. His laptop was open and on the table next to the phone. I don't know where the others are and what they're doing, but I'm sure, they're trying to shake things off their mind. 

JUNGKOOK POV- I'm here in the gym, boxing to ease my frustration. It's my fault. Y/N's room is just beside me, I wish I could've checked on her last night. Every single moment that I've spent with her, is making me miss her more and feel guilty for not being able to protect her. Her voice when she called me Kookie, I miss her. But I promise to myself that I won't leave the motherfuckers who've gotten her. Every single scratch on her, I'll take revenge. I punch with more power. 

JIMIN POV- 

I'm here in my room lying on the bed with Tae. We've been silent ever since we came here. 

TAEHYUNG- Jiminie...do you miss her too? - He asked in a dim tone. 

JIMIN- I do. 

I know I didn't really spend much time with her but I know this thing, that she made a space in my heart, a soft corner that belongs only to her, making her my weakness with my hyungs. 

TAEHYUNG- What would she be doing right now...Jiminie?- I know he was near to tears, since he's the one who shows himself to be strong, but is actually a big softie.

JIMIN- I don't know, TaeTae...

TAEHYUNG- Will she be missing us?

JIMIN- Of course Tae...I'll make sure to mercilessly kill the bastards who hurt her. 

TAEHYUNG- We all will! 

I turned towards him and smiled a small smile, to make it look as believable as I could, he returned it, and we continued to stare at the ceiling, the silence seemed to be deafening. 

HOSEOK POV- 

I am here in the kitchen, sitting on the counter and having coffee to lessen my headache. I know I wasn't that close to Y/N yet, but still, I love her a lot, just like others. I felt really angry seeing her tied up like that. She must be so hurt...hoping that we would save her. And I promise to myself that I'll save her no matter what and take revenge on those who hurt her. 

JIN POV- 

I was so angry seeing Y/N tied up like that, I was sure I would have lost myself in front of the boys. But I couldn't otherwise they would lose hope too. I had to maintain myself. I came to the living room after eating a bit, just like the others. No one seemed to be really hungry but we had to eat because we need to fight. To take my mind off things, I decided to look into the files of our enemies. That's what I was doing until I came across a certain file that caught my attention immediately. There were our biggest enemies however the thing that was absurd was their silence over the past two months. They hadn't attacked at all. I opened the file and began going through every individual's information until I came to their leader. The thing that I next read was really shocking and now I had an idea who might be behind Y/N's kidnapping. I knew I had to discuss this with everyone else, but before I could call them, I heard breaking glass coming from the living room. Readying my gun which was in my pocket, I went out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
350K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
154K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
612K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...