Our Little Secret....s

By RomanoffxxMaximoff

Victoria Louise Carter is starting at a new school in New York. She never knew her father and after her mothe... More

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start
Chapter 2: Familiar Faces
Chapter 3: New Friends & Complications
Chapter 4: Start of the trip
Chapter 5: Mystery clothes
Chapter 7: Happy Birthday?
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Barely Breathing
Chapter 10: Caring more than I thought?

Chapter 6: Miss Stark

36 1 0
By RomanoffxxMaximoff

~~~

I finished putting on the fresh clothes and hobbled my way down the hall towards the elevator.

'Hello I am JARVIS, which floor would you like to go to?'

I jumped at the sudden voice talking to me but no one was there. Am I imagining this?

'Miss, what floor would you like to go to?'

Ok I'm definitely not imagining this.

'To uh level 1?' I said with a bit of uncertainty.

'As you wish'

The floating voice followed my command and brought me down to the bottom level.

'Here we are Miss Carter'

'Wait! How do you know my name?'

'I ran a quick scan to know who you are, per Mr Starks request'

'Ok, thank you'

I stepped out of the elevator annoyed that Tony is keeping tabs on me, maybe Jules asked him to do it?

I quickly shoved this thought out of my mind and proceed outside to the open lawn where everyone was either talking, eating or supressed in their own little world drooling over their mentors.

I scanned around briefly for MJ, Ned and Parker, seeing them talking with other kids in our class near the campfire that was set out.

'Finally, took you long enough to get here' MJ grinned pulling me down in a seat next to her. 'So, before you rudely interrupted us we were getting to know Sam here.'

I looked to where MJ was motioning at the girl in front of us. She was gorgeous, from what I could make out in the now darkening sky, she had deep caramel covered eyes complementing her tanned skin with long curly brown hair tucked away behind her ears.

'H-hey Carter, no Victoria, I-I mean-' I couldn't even get a full word out at this point.

'Her names Victoria Carter, Vic for short' MJ finished off my sentence for me.

'Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Samantha Stark' She whispered her last name.

'As in-' I started.

'Yes, I'm Tony's niece but I'm supposed to keep it a secret the only other people that know are Peter and Ned so both of you need to keep quiet.'

MJ and I both nodded before Parker came walking over.

A/N: I know Tony may or may not have a niece but in this story he will :)

'Uh hey, I was wondering maybe MJ, if you were up to it we could uh hang out? Just u-us' Oh my god I've turned into Parker awkwardness with Sam.

'Why not, it'll give Sam and Vic time to get to know each other, bye guys'

I watched as MJ walked away chatting with Parker before turning my gaze back to the girl sitting in front of me. Our eyes made contact and I could feel my palms starting to become sweaty as a heat arose over my body.

'Do I make you nervous Miss Carter?' Sam had now leaned forward in her seat maintaining eye contact with me.

I briefly glanced away trying to compose myself as my eyes met another across from where some of the Avengers were sitting. The red head was looking over at me for some reason.  

Seeing her change the position she was standing in, I decided I may as well flirt with Sam to see if it would get her to stop staring at me.

'Believe me Miss Stark, you should be the one who's nervous' I was now leaning forward in my chair and I could see a flicker of nervousness in Sam's eyes.

She let out a cough sitting back in her seat. I let out a slight chuckle seeing how flustered I had just made her become.

I stood up before Sam leaning down to her ear.

'Would you like something to eat Miss Stark' I whispered.

She just nodded and I retracted my face away from her ear turning around and walking towards the food tables. I grinned to myself seeing how her confidence faded as soon as I turned on my top energy.

I was now at the snacks and drinks table scanning over the choices we had. I decided to just go easy and grab a few slices of pizza and some...soft drink? Surely there's some alcohol even though I'm legally not allowed any till I turn 18 which is tomorrow so I don't really see the big deal.

I walked back over to Sam and told her the unfortunate news.

'There's no beer' I stated a little pouty.

'I know where we can find some' Before I could even reply Sam grabbed my wrist and was pulling me back towards the building.

We went through the doors and to the elevator where Sam told the floating voice to take us to level 3. The elevator stopped at the level and we got off , whilst I was still being tugged on the wrist behind Sam.

Finally we arrived at a kitchen where Sam finally let go of my wrist grabbing a few bottles of alcohol from the cabinet above the fridge.

'Are you sure we're allowed to take this?' I questioned not wanting to get caught and be sent home. 

'Of course I'm sure Uncle Tony won't mind' Sam placed a bottle of alcohol in my hand and sat on top of the kitchen island.

I stood there contemplating what to do for a second. This road was something Jules didn't want me going down again because of the incident that occurred last time, but then again a few drinks couldn't hurt.

'Are you in or out Miss Carter?'

'Oh, I'm in'

~~~

I think a few hours had passed by, as well as a few drinks...

To be exact we had downed 4 beers each and shared a bottle of tequila between ourselves.

'Ok ok my turnn!' I shouted out which probably sounded completely different to a sober person.

'Fine so tooth or dare?' Samantha asked me.

'Daree'

'I dare yo to kiss mee!'

A/N: Smut warning! Sorry if it's not very good, it's my first time writing smut

Without a second thought I smashed my lips against Sam's feeling waves of electricity shoot through me as our mouths worked as one. I pulled out from the kiss making eye contact with her and all I could see was lust in them. She was longing for more than just a kiss and so was I.

I leant back in to Sam, my mouth hovering just above her ear.

'Should we take this to my room?' I whispered deepening my voice.

'I would love to'

I placed a kiss just under Sam's earlobe and hopped off the counter waiting for her to do the same. Once she had got down I wrapped both of my arms around the base of her back pulling her chest into mine.

I could feel how fast her heart was racing and I was sure it would explode any second. I snaked one of my arms up to her neck gripping on the bottom of her hair. I pulled her head back leaving her neck fully exposed, I then pushed her back causing us to smash into the wall as I attached my mouth onto her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

I trailed my mouth all around her neck sucking and biting into her flesh.

'Fu-ck Vi-' I had hit her sweet spot.

I latched my teeth straight onto the spot biting down hard causing a sharp moan to escape Sam's lips as I licked back over the fresh bruise that was now forming in it's place.

Sam wanted more and I could tell. She tried attaching her lips onto mine but I wasn't going to let her have that power over me.

'Uh Uh, I'm in control Miss Stark'

I pulled our bodies apart walking back in the direction of the elevator so we could finish what I had started in my room.

'Are you coming to join me in bed Miss Stark?' As soon as I said this Sam's eyes lit up and she joined me in the elevator heading down to my room.

The whole way there I was slamming Sam into the walls colliding our lips together. Man this girl could kiss.

We had finally made it to my bedroom and not very quietly might I add. As soon as I had closed the door Sam pushed me up against it, swirling her tongue around the inside of my mouth causing a moan to escape my lips filling her mouth. I instantly pulled away and slammed Sam against the door causing a little pout to form on her lips.

'I thought I told you I was in control Samantha' My voice barely above a whisper but it still struck some fear into Sam.

I gathered her lips back on mine tasting the mix of alcohols we had just consumed. Our kiss started off sweet and soft but instantly turned into passion, hungry for the taste of each other. I wrapped my hands around the base of Sam's thighs lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked her towards the bed still sucking and biting on her bottom lip. My legs hit the edge of the bed, pushing Sam down onto it. I quickly took off the shirt I was wearing revealing the bra my breasts hung heavily in.

Sam's gaze drifted from my eyes to my lips to my breasts and back up to my eyes again. I slowly started to crawl towards her on the bed pushing her down so either that my left leg was resting in between both of her legs whilst my right leg was tucked under my chest giving me enough leverage to hover above her.

I could see Sam visibly gulp as her eyes dropped back onto my breasts. Suddenly I attached my mouth onto her lips gathering them in my own. Our tongues were fighting for dominance when Sam gave in and let my tongue slip in out exploring her mouth as breathy moans from her filled my lungs.

I separate our kiss and start my attack on her jaw bringing kisses down her neck and stopping at her collar bone.

'This is going to have to come of darling' I say seductively lifting Sam's shirt up over her head.

My eyes immediately locked onto her breasts that were hanging on by a thread in her lacey bra. I trailed kisses down to the top of her breasts hearing her breath hitch in her throat. I smirk bringing my head back up and crashing my lips against hers once again. Sam's hands gripped onto my hair trying to deepen the kiss more. It hurt a bit feeling the tugs on my hair but I wasn't complaining. Rough was my style.

Neither one of us were going to pull away from the kiss anytime soon, so using my left hand I slid it down to her waist tugging on the top of her shorts. Sam noticed and arched her back up giving me enough room to slip them down and throwing them somewhere in the room leaving her in just her underwear. I then break from our kiss bringing my mouth to the inside of her left thigh bringing kisses up to her pantie line teasing her already soaking core. Sam pushed her hips up trying to get some sort of contact to relieve the build up of come in her centre.

Suddenly she became to impatient and somehow flipped me onto my back topping me, attacking at my neck as her hands easily found their way to my jeans unbuttoning them. I let her take control as she pulled down my jeans throwing them off across the room somewhere. Her lips found mine again as she slipped a finger into me circling my clit, letting a deep but loud moan escape from me filling the inside of Sam's mouth. Suddenly another finger was added to my soaking core as she pumped them in and out of my body.

'Fuck Samantha!' I shouted out as I trembled under her touch.

'Yes Miss Carter' She grinned pulling out of our kiss.

'Please s-stop teasing' I panted out breathlessly.

'As you wish'

Sam had now retracted her fingers out of my throbbing core and hooked them around the hem of my underwear looking up at me asking for permission. I instantly nodded my head wanting to be pleasured. She pulled my underwear down around my ankles and attached her tongue onto my now sensitive clit. I pushed my hips up off the bed as her tongue goes further inside of me letting audible moans fill my room. 

Soon Sam had started sucking on my clit making me erupt in more moans as I clenched onto her hair pushing her face closer to my centre. I was on the verge of my orgasm.

'Sam I'm going to come-' I shouted into the room.

This immediately attracted her attention as she giggled against my pussy sending vibrations throughout my body. I can't hold back any longer and my orgasm finally explodes into her mouth. Sam was still licking my insides as I rode my orgasm out in pleasure. It surely stopped and Sam cleaned the rest of my insides up before lifting her head back up and planting a passionate kiss on my lips allowing me to taste myself on her.

We broke apart and pleasure was all I felt. Sam got off from on top of me cuddling into my side as I was calming my breathing. Shortly after I draped the blanket over our bodies and darkness consumed both of us.

Maybe this trip wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and once again I'm sorry if the smut wasn't very good as it was my first time writing it.

This chapter got me sweating as I wrote anyways enjoy :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
473 33 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...
8.5K 169 26
Life seemed to be going good for Sophia Stark-Taylor. She met the love of her life, reconnected with her brother, learned to control her powers and...
394K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...