Stripper AU Karlnapitywasfound

By NinoDontForgetIt

Sapnap and Dream has been suspicious of how George, Quackity and Karl comes home with so much money. When the... More

Prologue
Rules of the Club
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Our Job
Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy
Chapter 4: Possessive
Chapter 4.5: Side Story
Fanart
Chapter 5: The Big Job
Chapter 6: The Move
6.5: Stripper Problems
Chapter 7: The Game of Love
Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered
Chapter 10: The Tamer
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Dream
Ships: Quackity x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone
Ships: George x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity's Story
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Sapnap
Ships: Karl x Quackity
📢Announcement 📢

Chapter 8: First Job Back

6.6K 168 279
By NinoDontForgetIt

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo (slowed + reverbed)")

I remember clearly what happened yesterday. We all agreed to be in a relationship with each other. 3 out of the 5 was drunk so it's better if we discuss it all today. I sigh, I look around and see my two lovers sleeping near me. They both looked so cute, I pull them closer to me. Now they are both breathing down my neck. I shiver a bit but I'm able to get used to it. I pamper them in kisses, they clung onto me more. I giggle and keep pampering them, then I notice Quackity waking up.

I look over in his direction and I see him rubbing his eyes, fighting the sleep. "Morning beautiful," I say, first words of the day must always be encouraging. It brightens everyone's day, he giggles at the compliment. "Morning handsome," he said in a low monotone voice. That turned me on a bit, I start pampering both of them again. Quackity giggling and sending kisses back to me this time. I notice George slowly waking up, we both look at him. He rubs his eyes and groans.

He covers his mouth and immediately runs to the bathroom. We both get up and chase after him. We see him throwing up in the toilet, I push back some of the hair in his face. "Lightweight," Quackity said jokingly. I let out a dry laugh and a kneel down towards George. He finished throwing up and now he's just groaning. I look over to Quackity and he nods, leaving the room. I comfort George a bit more, giving him encouraging words. Trying to make him smile while Quackity comes back.

A few moments later, Quackity comes back with a glass of water.  He passes it to me and I touch it. Good, it's cold enough, I give George the class and watch him drink it. After he finishes the class he hands it back to me, "Thanks..." He said. I nod my head passing the glass back to Quackity who walks out the room. "Can you move?" I asked. He nodded his head and raised up. I wrap my arm around his waist making sure he doesn't fall and I guide him over to the bed.

We both lay down together, I cuddle and hold him. "I'm fine," he says. I let out a slight hum and still play with his hair. He sighs and just let's me do what I want. I smile and kiss his forehead.

Quackity's POV

I went out with the glass to wash it. I was completely distracted and I didn't realize someone was behind me. Until I felt their hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and it's Dream, I immediately blush and look away. He chuckles at me and I scoff, "Warn me next time asshat," I say in a bratty tone. I tried the same bit to Karl as well. Let's just say I couldn't walk after that... So I tried my luck with Dream. I blink and his face expression turned almost instantly. He was scary as fuck....

"Sorry," I murmured and I watched his expression change back. Is this guy bipolar? He kissed my cheek and let me go. So last night really wasn't just a dream huh, it was all real. We really are together, all of us. In full honesty, I've always wanted this. I smile, I bet I look like an idiot huh? I suddenly feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's the boss, I immediately answer the call.

"Hello Alexis," he said.
"Hello boss, I'm here," I replied.
"You guys made it to Florida?" He asked.
"Yes we did, do you have work for us?" I asked.
He hummed, "Yes, are you able to come tonight?" He asked.
"I'll verify with you later, I have to ask the other two," I say.
"Okay, I'll hear from you soon," he said.
"Yes, of course sir," I said hanging up the phone.

I then sense the presence of someone nearby, I look around and find no one. I let out a hum, I want them to know that I acknowledge their presence. I put away my phone and walk back to my room.

Dream's POV

He knew I was here plus what even was that conversation. It's like he is an assassin or something. Other two? George and Karl are also involved?! I should stop, I'm probably assuming something bad. I'll just wait and see how this plays out....

(Song ended? Recommend: "Light Down Low by bei maejor (slowed + reverbed)")

Quackity's POV

I walk into the room and shut the door. Putting my ear against it just in case anyone was listening. I didn't hear anything so I turned back to the two in the bed. George tilted his head but Karl understood what was going on. I walk away from the door and crawl in between them. "What's going on?" George whispered. "Dream or Sapnap heard my phone conversation with the boss," I replied. He let out a slight hum, "What was it about?" He asked. "He was wondering if we can come to work tonight," I said.

"I can go I don't know about George," Karl said chuckling. "Of course I can," he says. We both chuckle, "So it's settled then?" I asked raising an eyebrow. They both nodded, I pulled out my phone and dialed the boss again.

"Hello Alexis, you have an answer for me?" He asked.
"Yes, we are coming tonight," I said.
"Good, I'll see you three there at 9pm," he said.
"Yes boss," I said hanging up the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket, "What are we going to wear now?" I asked. They both smiled at me, we got up and planned our outfits for the night.

Dream's POV

I walk into my bedroom where Sapnap and I both sleep now. I see him on my computer, scrolling through Twitter. Nothing good ever happens on Twitter. I walk over to him and rest my chin on his head. "Hello Dream," he said still scrolling. I chuckle, "Hello Sappy nappy," I said. He scoffs, "Never call me that," he said. I just smile then I start thinking about the conversation with Quackity. "You're suspicious of them too, aren't you?" He asked still scrolling. I sigh, "Yes..."

"Did you hear something that raised your suspicion?" He asked. I let out a hum, "Quackity was talking to his boss. He made it sound as though it was something important," I said, "It's almost like he's an assassin, he was able to tell I was nearby." Sapnap stops his mouse clicking and turns over to look up at me. "What?" He asked, "Can't be, Quackity is a duck so of course he'll know of things around him right?" I shook my head, "I don't know for sure," I said.

"It's either we wait for them to tell us or we find out ourselves..." I said. "Let's not rush it, we should give them time. Plus I doubt that they are assassins," Sapnap said spinning the chair back around and scrolling through Twitter again. "I'll take your word for it," I said with a sigh. I lay in my bed and scroll through YouTube. Deciding about my next plan....

George's POV

We packed our bags, matched our outfits and now all we had to do was leave. I grab two bags and place them in Karl's car. I then go back inside and grab the last one before going to Karl's car again. I heard a door open as I made it to the front door to open it again. "George?" I heard a voice call my name. I turn around and it's Sapnap. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Work," I say simply. "With full packed bags?" He asked. "Yes, we stay till quite a while, sometimes we don't even come back until noon the next day," I said.

"What do you even work as that makes you have to work for so long?" He asked crossing his arms. I smile, "Don't worry about it," I say walking out the front door putting the last bag in. I then walk back it and I look at Sapnap. I go in closer giving him a kiss on the lips, he was definitely taken aback but fell into it. I smile and pull away from him, "No need to worry dear, it's not like I'm gonna kill someone," I said laughing.

I walk away and signal for the two to come out of the room. We all give a kiss to Sapnap as we leave. I hop into the driver's seat this time, Quackity in the passenger and Karl in the back. I start the car and drive off, the GPS told me exactly where we needed to go. I park in the parking lot, turn off the car and we all got out. We each grab a bag and make our way inside the club. We came an hour early so we can get ready.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Dick by starboi3 & Doja Cat (slowed + reverb)")

We would only be waitresses today, start off small and get a feel for the club a bit. We walk into the dressing room and we all change. I was wearing a red jumper tight mini skirt with a white shirt and a blue tie. I had blue fishnet stockings on with light blue high heels. I put on a blue chocker then I applied pink lip gloss, with blue eye shadow on. Black winged eyeliner, with a pink heart on my left cheek and glittler as well on both sides. Lastly I put a lollipop in my mouth. I tried my best to do an Innocent but mature vibe.

Quackity was wearing a black jumper loose black short skirt with frills. Long in the front short in the back, really short. It's showing some of his ass, he's wearing black fishnet stockings and heels. He had a white dress shirt with a red tie and a black choker on his neck. He had red eyeshadow and cat eye eyeliner. He also wore red lipstick and put gloss over it to make it shinier. He went with a sexy vibe, I mean it does suit him.

Karl was wearing a purple short shorts jumper with a white dress shirt and a purple tie. The left of the shorts was like a loose mini skirt. He was wearing white fishnets with purple sparkling high heel shoes. He had purple glitter on his face along with violet eyeshadow. He put on little winged eyeliner, he was going for a cute vibe. He put light pink lip gloss on the inner part of his lips and let it fade out. He also had a purple chocker on.

We walk out of the dressing room after putting our things away in the lockers. We then walk to the boss' office, I knock and he says, "Come in." All three of us walk in, he smiled once he saw us. "Aww there you are, my three show stoppers," he said. We just giggle, "Alright, I'll let you three go now," he said. We smile and nod, "Yes boss," we all say. We walk out the room. Our bosses are not cruel people, they are decent human beings and we make sure it's that way.

I watched as all the other girls was coming out of the changing room. I heard two of them squeal and run up to me. "Omg you're Demi Diamond," the girl on the right said. I nod my head and smile at both of them. They both look at Karl, Quackity and gasp. "You're Rosy Raven and Violet Venus," they said. Some of the other girls joined in on their admirations. Karl and Quackity is one of the top 3 strippers in America while I'm the number 1 in the UK. Quackity is 2nd Karl is 1st. Karl is well known for his innocent appeal and most men fall for that. Quackity is known for is sexy and mature appeal while I'm know for my gorgeous and pure appeal.

Converting me to be the 3rd best stripper in the US. Normal people do not know of us but the sex industry does. "We should all get to work," I said, "Do your best!" They nod and go back to work, in the corner of my eye I see two jealous girls. I can tell Quackity and Karl noticed them too. We all giggle and walk away, "Who do you wanna bet is the golden girl?" I said making quotes with my pointer and middle on each hand. "I bet it's the girl in the orange," Karl said. "Naw it has to be the girl in the pink," Quackity chimes in. "I bet it's both," I said.

Yes some clubs have more than one golden girl. But it's really rare so I'm placing my chances into it. "How much you even betting?" Quackity asked going behind the bar counter. We follow behind him and I walk into the kitchen section while Karl goes to the snack counter. "1 grand (1K)," Karl said. Quackity chuckled, "Your on," he said. I sigh, this is gonna be a long night. I giggle a bit and wait for the club to start up.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Need to know by Doja Cat (slowed + dreamy + reverb)")

Everything went through smoothly, of course a few guys flirt with us here and there but it was honestly fun. "We should change before we go back," I suggested. They both nod and we made our way to the dressing room. We put back on our home clothes and head out the club. It's 4AM right now, I yawn and enter the back seat. Karl takes the front along with Quackity. Quackity starts the car and pulls out the parking lot. "I got a lot, and I mean a lot of tips today," I said.

They both giggle, "Well we did so well that the men payed more attention to us then the actual strippers stripping. We have 5 bags out cash," Karl said. I sigh, "I feel bad for them in full honesty but some part of me doesn't." Quackity shrugs, "Men have favorites, it's not my fault I'm there's," he said. Karl and I both burst out laughing, Quackity joins us as well. We laugh and talk with each other on the way home. Quackity drives in the driveway and we all get out the car. I grab our clothes bags while Karl and Quackity grab the money bags.

We close the car and walk inside the house. We make it all the way to our room without anyone coming to stop us. Or so I thought, I walk in, flip the switch and next thing I knew I see Dream on our bed. It looks as though he was waiting for us. He looked up and smiled at me, "You guys are back quite late," he said the last part with an irritated tone. Karl and Quackity walk behind me and immediately freeze as well.

"Come, come, rest your bags down you must be tired," Dream said getting off the bed making his way to us. He guides the three of us into the room and he closes the door afterwards. We rest all the bags down and we look back at him. His eyes started glowing, he honestly looked scary as well. I whimper and cling onto Quackity. "I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. Well I have been waiting here since 1AM and I believe I deserve to know that much at least," he said.

Karl steps in front of both of us, "What do you wish to know dear?" He asked. Dream smiled, "Why are you 3 home so late, it's almost 5AM," he said leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

-------------------------------------------
Oo~ cliff hanger I did this before :) I'll be updating a little later cause I'm enjoying this :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 692 24
This is book 2 of Karlnapitywasfound Stripper AU. They quit being strippers to take care of their children. Achievements: #149 KarlNap #283 Karl #74...
467K 2.6K 23
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 -- 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙢�...
26.2K 375 25
⚠️PLEASE READ TWs⚠️ There will be smut :] I'm not very good at making descriptions but I hope this is ok Some karlnap George had ran away from his mi...
41.8K 1.2K 40
George's dad leaves his mom to find his real soulmate. a few years later he does and they move to a small town in Orlando, Florida, him and his now s...