kaabil

By crimson_writes

what would you do if suddenly your father says you to marry a man who is a complete stranger to you?? Eira A... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
epilogue
kaabil

21

3.3K 167 8
By crimson_writes

Sabr itna karo ke ishq behuda na bane khuda mehboob bane lekin mehboob khuda na bane!!

The man glared eira she matched his gaze. Thier nose almost touching breaths mixed chest touching as they breath.

"You don't even know he used you as a bait to have me. He, your father, brother everyone knew I was behind you, they thought I might kill you....." He trailed his finger on the side of face.

"But they didn't knew that I genuinely wanted you, claim you and than kill you. "He said so smoothly as if he has done  it before. Eira froze.

"You know this land of you father was soo so soo! Important for me to build my company there but that old man won't listen and always say something or the other which leave me in anger. But!" He move back and turned around.

"But.... That  day when you came with imraan beautifully dressed in green dress smiling and laughing..... It was the best moment for me. Your laugh worked as a bell to my ears. Your eyes did something to my heart that I lost it to you. But again!!! "He yelled and eira flinched back.

"But that habiba.....she saw me approaching that day and told about it every one which made me angry. Than one day you were married to that man. Why!? "He turned to eira and jerked her furiously as she grasp the information.

"Than one day I got to know that this marriage is nothing but a deal, you are there for a time being, than I sent an official contract saying that after three months when you will divorce him I  will file a case saying that they  didn't said you about but!"

"But now when you will- "

"I won't marry you!" Eira shook her head

"You what?!"  Ali walked to her in fury

"I won't " She still was being stubborn

"Than die eira mir aslam!!" Ali bought the knife near her neck and.......

****************

Mustafa and the three cars were arrived and were just at a distance stopped and now were going through there plans while mustafa would glance the place than the map.

" And habiba you will be here with-"imran stoppee and looked up.

Boom!

They all turn to see the place boom with a huge voice and thier world swirl, they froze Mustafa looked at the place where his hoor was the place.....

"Eira!"

"Hoor!"

Rehan imraan and Mustafa ran towards the place Mustafa was about die his heart stopped on seeing the place in fire his vision got blurred but he ran to save his hoor.

SHe must be fine, she has to be!!

Mustafa was running but but suddenly stopped on seeing a woman running towards them in heavy dress running and teh voice of her bangles and and all made a jingle voice.

She was near them and Mustafa froze to see eira coming their way he stopped and saw how she looked and than ran faster to them.

*****************

Eira pushed the knife forward and taking the advantage she pierced the knif in Ali's knee as he screamed ahe open the door and ran out of the place but stopped seeing the kitchen.

She walked in and switched on the all the stoves and ran out of the place.

She was shocked to see place without any guard and all but than shrugged it and walked out of the place.

As she was at a good distance she threw the lighter which she sneaked from ali and threw it and ran.

After she was out of the gate and was towards a random side the place boomed and she turned to look how filmy ot felt to do so.

She than walked fastly as if relaxed but blood was oozing from her neck.

**********************

He ran to her and picked her up and gave her twirl  making her gasp and hide her face in his neck.

He laughed at her fear and kept her down than hugged her to his dear life.

Eira stood on his toes to hug her and not let the wound touch him.

Imran and rehan sighed and grasp for air. They both walked  bring the car and van where the couple was.

Eira and Mustafa stood staring at each other Mustafa leaned his forehead on hers and smile wide at how she looked down shy.

He pulled her more to him and closed his eyes as if feeling her near him. Eira too kept her hands on his chest to feel his heart beat.

They both were too lost that habiba was in awe but the the boys felt cringe and habiba signalled aman with a smirk and he reflected her feature than at the same time they walked to the cars and pressed the horns and aman whistle loudly.

Mustafa cursed and looked to them all, but these people were smiling innocently.

Eira felt dizzy but held Mustafa and shrugged it thinking it was because of not having food.

"You can continue in your room now let's go before that ali comes again." Eira flinched at Ali's name remembering the way he treated her.

She sniffed and moved away from Mustafa and looked away.

"Eira, why are you so dressed? "Rehan asked suspiciously. Eira ignored him and walked pass everyone to sit the car knowing it was mustafa's they all looked at her but didn't said anything.

Mustafa jogged to his car and habiba was about to sit in van.

"Habiba! Can- "

"She won't!" Mustafa said knowing what she was saying. Eira sulked and sat. Mustafa shook his head and leaned to fasten her seatbelt but she stopped. Mustafa frown she shook her head and Mustafa sat on his seat and they all return back.

Ending something and beginning a new.

*********************

Mustafa gazed at his hoor once in a while driving it was dawn time now they all prayed in masjid and eira was fast asleep.

Her face showed how tired she was, they all were almost home now and suddenly eira hissed. Mustafa glanced her with consern.

She woke up and rubbed her eyes smudging the makeup. Mustafa snickered and looked on the road.

She yawned and saw that she was going to her in- laws. She smiled internally.

As they entered the gates of the mansion. She sat straight and looked in the side mirror than rubbed her hands together and inhaled.

The three vans entered behind them. All the elders were seated in the garden. The van stopped but Mustafa drove further in the garage and parked the car there.

"Biwi agai hain na toh abh yeh bhi nakhre dikhaiga" aman yelled making Mustafa chuckle.

He climbed down and eira was about to do same but Mustafa came in front of her. She looked up.

"Kya? "She asked raising her brows. Mustafa shook his head.

Eira climed out with much difficulty due to the dress than her weekness.

All saw how Mustafa was watching her every step with a smile.

She stumble and groaned than bowed to remove the six inches and threw it in the corner with an angry eyes.

She walked like penguin lifting the dress than walkeing it was too heavy for her.

She walked to her amma kept her head on her shoulder left the dress and closed her eyes as she felt her amma sneaked her hands

"Uff amma!!" She sighed and nuzzle more into amma. They all smile.

"Eira meet everyone they were worried dear."Amma said while caressing her head.

"Haan toh mil rahi hoon, do minute" she said open her than was about to take  step when ammi stopped her.

"Roko tum nahi hilo hum mine aate hain tumse. "She said and hugged eira which made her hiss in pain as he r neck came in contact with her shoulder.

She covered her expression and met everyone....

Baba and abbu apologized and she just nodded not having enough energy to utter a word.

"Anyways eira, would  you like to have-" abdul was saying something when aman stopped him.

"What would you like to have??" Aman asked to tease him

"Your sister, can I?" Abdul asked with a smirk knowing how possessive Aman is.

They all  laughed as aman glared at him.

"Kamine ruk!" Aman and abdul were running when eira stood and was about to walk to the kitchen when abdul collide with her and she yelped holding her throat.

Every one stood and walked to her with worry laced on their features.

Mustafa was fast to remove her that neck jewel and were shocked to see a deep wound.

"What's this eira? "Amma asked in worry.

"Amma, woh na.... He kept the knife over here so to in process to run from there this happen. " Eira explained

"Tum pagal ho!" Imran asked. She gave him a bore look.

Than a doctor came and checked her wound and did the dressing saying that it was not deep but due to the jewelry it gat rashes around it.

She gave the medicine and ointment than went all left.

Mustafa was out to bring the medicine and ointment and when he came she was fast asleep.

Tonight she was wearing a lose dress which was in baby pink looking cute on her.

He smiled and walked to her and sat there thanking the Almighty to grant her again in his life.

He gazed at her beautiful face which he might never stop loving.
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 17.7K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
4.4K 286 18
MOHABBAT YAH JUNOON ❤️ IZHAAN ABBAAS AFRIDI , a cold top billioner he's 28 years old .. a arrogant, short tempered man . He's sweetheart for his fami...
134K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
226K 8.7K 41
"Etiquette and politeness according to me, need to be treated right. That is, it needs to be given to the right people." "And I think that you believ...