22

Kitna bhi tumhe soncho kam lagta hai,
Isiliye toh tumse pyaar har pal  badhta hain!!

Mustafa was lost in the beauty of his hoor, he was still nit believing that eira, the one who left him with  broken heart was laid on his bed sleeping soundly.

The scars did their work on her soft, tender milky like skin, her wrists, ankles and cheeks were bruised.

However she took a long shower even when all said that it might not good for the wounds but she was being stubborn and went for it.

Till now, they didn't exchange any words, although they would glance every now or then but didn't utter a word for each other Or to each other.

Well, Mustafa was back to the day when eira stepped in the house as his wife that night he couldn't sleep and was staring at her like he is doing now.

Eira was an exceptional case, she could feel butterflies in her stomach when she entered the room after fifteen days. Oh! How she spent those nights without her janab only she and God knows. How much she missed this smell of her janab and being on the  same bed which was covered with a manly smell of her husband

She was now laid on the bed sleeping or more like pretending. She know Mustafa will keep looking at her all night like she some sort of thing which Mustafa is possess about. Well he is.

She could feel his heated gaze but didn't made any movement waiting for him. But seem like he won't.

Eira sighed and sat straight on the bed and asked straight forward.

"What the matter?" She kept her voice stern. Mustafa lost the ability to breath. He frozed for a second but soon over came  and looked away coughing weekly and shook his head. Covered his lips with a hand.

Eira hesitantly kept her small soft hand over his big rough one which was kept on his thigh and current passed through thier body.

Mustafa looked at thier hands than at her bewildered at her move but his eyes locked with hers which showed how much of love she has for him.

The same eyes which he missed every night and asked Almighty to see these again. It was as if he was granted his favorite gift.

"Why you didn't said me? "Eira asked in low voice. Her eyes welled up.

"You never gave me a chance to say" Mustafa said in heavy voice as if controlling his emotions.

"You would have forced me." She said

"You would have asked me"he replied

"You would have come to me"she said

"You would have called me"he replied

"You would have slapped me"she said

"You would have slaughter me" He replied

"Uff Allah!!" Eira whined and kept her hugged him but hissed due to her neck wound and moved back.

Mustafa leaned  to looked at her wound, eira froze and her breath hitched when he came too close to her and his shampoo smell waft around eira. She gulped and Mustafa sighed and looked in her eyes with a relaxed features.