I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By BPinurami

IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Break Up
Feeling of Happiness
Blind Date
Became
Zhang Zhou Meng Die
Don't Sell Son
Performance
Get a Certificate
Midnight
Back to School
Be Dedicated
Dreams at Night
Beautiful and Delicious
Be Friends
Sweet Spring
Dinner
Make-up
Substitution
Any Dissatisfaction With Me
Fake
Move To The Second Floor
Report
Before the first class was over, the instructor...
He Is My Alpha
Routine
Not Just A Routine
Study Well
Visitor
Recap
I am a beta (reworked)
"Being" in love
Give Birth
learn to swim
Strong Kiss
Differentiation
Protocol Mark
Rigorous agreement
10 minutes?
Sit on the table
Bully
Island
Mock Gland Marking
Satisfy
Restraint
Like it?
Gentle Trap
I'm your God
Another Way
End of Holiday
Hospitality
Public
It's Better to Hit The Sun
Newbie in Love
Amnesia
Birthday Present
Take a Bath
Swimming Pool
Belt
Pet
Gland Marking
Back to School
Lu Jiao Shou Yan
Falling Into Water
Termination Agreement
Restart
Not The First Time
Propose
Shareholders Meeting
Fully Marked
Even If The World Collapses
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Lots of Tricks

3.6K 181 16
By BPinurami

In the real world, Yue Fei has also embraced a long-lost friend, and has been embraced by a colleague who loves his experience, but all the embraces in the past are different from this one today.

He no longer needs others, but others need him.

The familiar wilderness rosin gradually became rich, and the breath in the ear was light and heavy.

The warm water in their hands has become cold, but the two of them don't seem to feel the passage of time.

I don't know if it was an illusion, the clear and sweet spring that I had smelled that night lingered between Gu Wei's breath, and he unconsciously lowered his head to search for the source of the smell.

The tip of her warm nose touched the skin behind her neck, and Yue Fei couldn't help but tremble.

"you......"

Before the words were spoken, the cheerful mobile phone ringing broke the silence of the study, the more Fei awakened like a dream, and there was a seemingly itchy itch after hiding his neck sideways.

Gu Wei also recovered, let go of his embrace, and took the water glass from Yue Fei's hand.

"your phone."

Yue Fei took out his mobile phone from his pocket and looked up at Gu Wei when he saw Yue's father's call.

Calling so late, I must have seen the news.

"Hello." Yue Fei picked up.

Father Yue: "Xiao Fei, I haven't slept yet."

"Not yet, what's the matter, dad."

"Are you with Gu Wei now?"

Yue's father seemed to be considering the words, hesitating how to ask questions.

Under Gu Wei's gaze, Yue Fei lowered his eyes: "Dad, did you see the news?"

Father Yue: "Did you see it too?"

Yue Fei: "Well. Don't worry, the news is fake. Gu Wei is at home now."

Dad Yue: "Oh, fake news, fake news is just fake, your mother has to let me call you to ask, it's so late, go to sleep, dad won't bother you."

Yue Fei: "Well, good night, Dad."

After ending the call, Yue Fei held the phone in his hand.

"My dad, ask you about the news."

Gu Wei: "Well, you can explain it this way, I will let Qiao Si handle it, there will be no next time."

"Ok."

There was a short silence.

Yue Fei turned on and off the phone screen: "Are you better?"

"Okay." Gu Wei drank the water in the cup, "I'm back to the room, and you should rest early."

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Gu Wei turned and left Yue Fei's study. When he walked to the door, he seemed to remember something suddenly. He turned around and said to Yue Fei: "The shower gel you used smells good."

Yue Fei: "?" He used an unscented shower gel.

After staying in the study for a while, after confirming that there was nothing wrong with Gu Wei, Yue Fei turned off the light and went downstairs.

Because she went to bed too late the previous day, Yuefei didn't get up until ten o'clock the next day. She was still sweating when she woke up, and she did not have a fever after taking her temperature. Yuefei sighed and walked into the bathroom.

He has been sweating frequently recently, and he feels that he may need to go to the hospital for an examination.

Yue Fei walked out of the room after packing up and saw that Gu Wei was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading instead of going to work.

"Are you not going to work today?" Yue Fei asked him as he walked to the kitchen.

Gu Wei's gaze chased him into the kitchen: "Take a rest today."

"Did you eat breakfast?"

Yue Fei's voice came from the kitchen.

Gu Wei: "I have eaten it. I have kept Sister Chen's porridge in the morning. Don't eat too much. You will have lunch later."

"understood."

The little embarrassment that was caused by the hug yesterday has dissipated after a night. For Yue Fei at this moment, his behavior yesterday can be summed up in one word, helping others.

Gu Wei watched Yue Fei sit at the dining table alone with the bowl in his hand, and didn't even look at himself, his eyebrows were lightly raised, a little surprised.

Be shy. Cursing the corners of his mouth, Gu Wei lowered his head, returning his attention to the book in his hand.

Two people, one was drinking porridge leisurely at the dinner table, and the other was reading leisurely on the sofa. Although they were doing different things, they were unexpectedly harmonious.

However, this harmony did not last long, and the hurried doorbell broke the peace of their own small world.

"Is Aunt Chen here?"

Yue Fei said that he was about to get up and open the door.

Gu Wei: "Sister Chen has the key, it shouldn't be her. You drink the porridge first, I'll go see it."

Yue Fei: "Oh."

Before opening the door, Gu Wei glanced at the surveillance, saw a familiar face, frowned slightly, but still opened the door.

"Brother, you are so slow to open the door!"

The person here is Gu Wei's cousin, Gu Qiao.

"Xiao Wei, at home."

And Gu Wei's second uncle and second aunt.

"Why did you come here without saying hello?" Gu Wei looked cold.

Aunt Gu: "Didn't the eldest brother talk to you? Your second uncle couldn't get through with you yesterday, so I can only call your dad."

Gu Wei: "I lost my phone."

"So, third brother, I thought you deliberately didn't answer my dad's call. Now that the mobile phone is so important, why don't you buy a new one right away? How inconvenient?" Gu Qiao said heartlessly.

Hearing this, the corners of Gu Wei's straight-line mouth suddenly aroused: "Yes, mobile phones are so important. You can help me buy a new one now. The money will be transferred to you later."

Gu Qiao: "..."

Aunt Gu stared at Gu Qiao: "Did you hear that your brother asked you to buy it? Go ahead."

Gu Qiao: "...I know."

Gu Wei turned sideways: "Second uncle and aunt come in and sit down."

There was so much excitement at the door, there were obviously guests, Yue Fei quickly finished the porridge, took the bowl back into the kitchen, and walked out.

"Gu Wei?"

Seeing him coming out, Gu Wei stepped forward and took his hand.

"Second uncle and aunt, this is Xiao Fei, you should see you for the first time."

Yue Fei received the signal and immediately raised a business smile: "Hello, second uncle and second aunt."

"This is Xiao Fei. Xiao Fei is so handsome and has nice skin." Gu Er aunt praised Yue Fei smoothly, "Xiao Wei, your mother bought some clothes for you. Ask me to bring them together. You The room should be the one on the second floor, I'll help you get it up."

Yue Fei: "How can this trouble you? Give it to me."

Aunt Gu: "What's the numbness or trouble in this? I grew up watching Xiao Wei. That's a trivial matter."

While talking, Aunt Gu lifted her foot to the second floor.

Yue Fei was surprised at her enthusiasm, and did not react for a while. Aunt Gu Er had already climbed a few steps.

Oops, he and Gu Wei slept in separate rooms, and the Gu family can't know about this.

Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and Gu Wei's eyes looked at Aunt Gu Er cold.

Yue Fei heard all the conversations between the few people at the door just now. Obviously, Gu Wei and their family are not in a harmonious relationship.

Before Gu Wei raised his foot to stop Aunt Gu from continuing to the master bedroom on the second floor, Yue Fei stopped the person first.

"You'd better give it to me, I'll just take it in." Yue Fei raised the volume.

Aunt Gu looked at the young man standing in front of her and smiled: "Oh, just take things up. Why are you so nervous as a child? Is there anything shameless in the master bedroom on the second floor?"

Yue Fei: "Oh, we just got up, the room has not had time to clean up, you know, young people, there are more tricks to play, you are embarrassed to watch us don't mean to say."

Aunt Gu: "..."

Uncle Gu: "..."

Gu Wei: "..."

"Ha, ha, I was too rash." Gu Er aunt handed a few bags to Yue Fei, "Xiao Fei, here are the clothes."

Gu Wei: "Second uncle and second aunt, you should go back first if there is nothing to do. I will meet again at the ancestral house at the end of the month. I was on a business trip a few days ago and I haven't seen Xiao Fei for a week. Forgive me."

After sending them away half-soft and half-hard, Yue Fei covered her face and turned to go back to her room, but Gu Wei held her arm.

"A lot of tricks to play?" Gu Wei said with a smile, "You still know a lot."

Yue Fei glared at him: "I'm not trying to help you. If she goes to the master bedroom and sees the daily necessities of you alone, she will definitely guess our fake marriage, then how can you inherit Gu's family."

"Fake marriage?" Gu Wei took a step forward, "Yue classmate, remind you that we have registered. The marriage is real. There is no such thing as a fake marriage."

Yue Fei was stunned for a moment: "...Well, then there is no way to explain our split room sleep."

What he did just now was correct.

Gu Wei: "It can be said that there is a quarrel, or it can be said that this is the way we are used to getting along. This is our private matter, and they have no position of interference."

Yue Fei: "..."

Okay, he just made an extra effort.

"But these answers," Gu Wei looked at him with his head down, obviously unhappy, curled up the corner of his mouth and said, "None of them are as good as what you just explained."

"..." Yue Fei was upset by his few words, "I'm sleepy."

Back to the room, Yue Fei dropped his head and leaned against the door, his ear tips gradually stained red, and his heart was slightly annoyed.

Gu Wei seems to like to tease him more and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11.9K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
664K 28.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
17.9K 690 40
An alpha like Layle always gets what he wants, until he wanted his best friend, his beta best friend. Both trying to figure themselves and the world...
21K 572 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...