Scp Reacts

By springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. More

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12
Viewing 13
The Last Man, SCP-2399

Viewing 7

7.3K 79 22
By springtrap3glass

     After a good night's rest and some breakfast the group of SCP's and Researchers gathered and took their seats in the main theater. The theater was nice enough to give everyone their own separate rooms and for that everyone was thankful and well rested.

     "As promised we will be viewing more of your universe." The theater says as the screen flickers to life.

     The screen flickers to life as Alexis could be seen walking up to her house. It was going to be sunrise soon and the vampire was feeling tired. Being off duty she wasn't wearing any tactical equipment but she does still have her glock strapped to her belt. Currently she wears simple civilian clothing that consists of a dark purple long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and black gloves. Her house is a fairly big one, it's not a mansion but it's certainly not small. It has a garage that holds two vehicles, a white Ford-F150 and a black motorcycle. She lives on the outskirts of New Orleans, not too close to the city but not too far either. This house was actually provided to her by the CIA, before this she lived in an apartment with her siblings in Florida, and before that they lived out in a cabin in the middle of nowhere where they survived off the land.

     She reaches into her pockets and pulls out her keys, before unlocking the door and entering the house. The house was very beautiful inside and out with all different sorts of furnishings, some of them looked simple and some looked expensive. Upon entering she went down to the basement. The basement was full of guns and high tech gear. At the center of the room was a workstation with plenty of computer monitors that were linked to the house and all the tech in and around it. The basement door is a heavily armoured one so getting in isn't impossible but definitely not easy. 

     "That's quite the collection she has there." Dr. Clef says. He was impressed with the armoury the vampire had made for herself. "Half of those aren't even legal to own. But she is a CIA agent so maybe it doesn't matter."

     Dr. Rights for her part, was not so impressed. 'We don't know the full extent of her abilities and she's heavily armed. This is going to be a very dangerous retrieval if we can't get her to come into our care willingly.' 

      She unlocks her computer and pulls up the house's security system. She has four monitors for her set up but for this she'll only need two. On one screen she pulls up the live footage of the security cameras and on the other she pulls up the recorded footage from the security system. She comes down here every day before she goes to bed to review the recorded footage and make sure no one has been snooping around her house. After a few minutes of reviewing the footage she finds nothing out of the ordinary and heads up stairs to her bedroom. Upon entering she flopped onto her bed and buried herself into her large crimson blankets. The bed itself is a king size bed with crimson blankets, red bed sheets, black pillows, and a simple dark wood bed frame. She reached into her pockets and pulled out her keys and phone and placed them on the nightstand next to her. She also took off her glock and placed it there as well before closing her eyes and waiting for sleep to take her.

      Unfortunately for her, her blissful sleep would be interrupted by an alert on her phone. She let out a frustrated hiss before grabbing her phone and checking it. Her phone is linked to her house and warns her when the property's motion detectors have been triggered. According to her phone her house is being surrounded. Her eyes grew wide for a moment before she quickly regained her composure. She rushed to the widow of her room and peaked out the window through the blinds. The dawn was breaking so this ended up irritating the hell out of her eyes but she was determined so she pushed through the pain. 

     She looked out into her yard and saw multiple fully armed men moving towards her house. These men had military grade gear so she assumed they're for some very powerful organization. She looked for and emblem of some sort and found one. Her eyes narrowed and her pupils became snake like, she felt rage fill her heart and mind. The emblem is that of the Chaos Insurgency, an organization she's all too familiar with.

     The eyes of the Foundation researchers grew wide and they all tensed up at the sight of the terrorist organization.

      "Ah shit. Of all the people to go after her, why'd it have to be them?" Dr. Clef asked no one in particular.

      Dr. Rights noticed the Vampire's rage towards the Chaos Insurgency and took note of it. 'We could use that hatred to our advantage in the future. I wonder why she hates the Insurgents so much?'

    "Welp. Time to root for the scary, but sexy, vampire lady." Dr. Bright says.

     Alexis let out a venomous hiss, she grabbed her glock and grabbed it tightly her heart beat got quicker and quicker the closer the Insurgents got to her home. This is going to be a bloodbath.

      Epon stared at the screen in confusion as the sounds of a racing heart could be heard from the screen. "She has a heartbeat. But I was told their hearts don't beat." 

      "Myth and reality are often very different things, Child." Lilith says wisely.

      The view shifted to outside Alexis's house where the Insurgents were about to breach the front door. One Insurgent positioned himself outside one of the house's windows. Unfortunately for him this is the same window Alexis is at. Alexis punched through the window and grabbed the Insurgent by the throat and ripped it out.

     "Damn. I'm no fan of the Chaos Insurgency, but was that really necessary?" Dr. Clef comments.

     "It does seem a bit overboard." Cain says in agreement with Dr. Clef.

      Able scoffed at them both. "Cowards. That was perfectly necessary and well executed."

      The other Insurgents immediately went on red alert. They kicked in the door and flooded into the house. Alexis stormed out of her room and met them in the living room where she fired a stream of flames from her hands at them. This killed many of the Insurgents almost instantly, reducing them into nothing but smoldering corpses and destroying her living room in the process. Five of them had entered through the front door and now only two of them were left standing. The two survivors opened fire on Alexis but she quickly turned into a swarm of bats to evade the shots. The swarm then flew full force into one of the Insurgents and pushed him into the darkness of the kitchen. Alexis returned to her normal form and then proceeded to grab the man by the head before frying his brain will lighting. She dropped the man's corpse just in time to dodge gunshots from the other Insurgent and then unload a clip of her glock into his chest. She walked up to the down insurgent who was desperately trying to crawl away. She stomped on his wounded chest causing him more pain and stopping him from moving. She reloaded her glock and pointed it at the Insurgent's head.

      "This is for my parents." She says coldly before pulling the trigger.

      "Interesting. Her parents and the Insurgents are linked somehow." Dr. Rights mutters as she adds that information to her notes.

      "They probably killed her parents." Dr. Clef says.

      "Perhaps, but the insurgents usually try to weaponize anomalies. It's possible the insurgents had done something far worse to them. Well assuming her parents were Vampires as well." Dr. Kondraki suggested.

     She could hear more footsteps approaching her backyard. She walked to the back door and casually stepped outside where she was met with five more Insurgents all of which aimed their guns at her. She shifted uncomfortably when the sunlight made contact with her skin. It hurt like hell but wasn't lethal.

      "Make this easy on yourself and get on the ground! You're coming with us!" One of the insurgents, who Alexis assumed was their squad leader, shouts.

      Alexis rolled her eyes and began walking forward. 

      "Stop or we will open fire!" The squad leader shouts.

      When her bare feet made contact with the grass she stopped. She simply stared blankly at them for a moment before stomping, causing the ground beneath them to shake violently. They all lost balance and fell to the ground giving Alexis the opening she needed. She ran forward and kicked the squad leader to the side before proceeding to kill the other four members. The squad leader got a hold of his bearings and pulled out a handgun and fired a shot into Alexis's arm.

      Alexis reeled back in pain and let out and angered hiss. 'Damn sunlight!' The bullet fell out of her arm as she quickly regenerated but during the day time simple injuries are cranked up to eleven. During the night a gunshot wound would feel like a pinch at best but during the day it's so much worse.

      "Hmm interesting, it appears the sun doesn't burn her, instead it amplifies pain." Dr. Rights mumbles as she jots down this new information in her notebook.

      Forty cringed at the thought of having pain amplified. "Stubbing her toes must hurt a lot." Forty found herself remembering the first time she stubbed a toe. It was actually not too long after the Foundation had found her. It hurt a lot but the Foundation had very nice nurses and doctors on site so they quickly helped alleviate the pain. The Foundation always had medical staff on standby, some of which were specifically trained to treat and care for humanoid anomalies. Forty has a few medical issues of her own so she's encountered them and all things considered they're nice.

      Alexis turned her attention to the squad leader and glared. The glare was enough to make the man freeze in fear for a moment and that moment gave Alexis an opening. She dashed forward and kicked the gun out of his hands then grabbed him by the vest of his attire and pushed him up against a nearby tree. The squad leader was now alone and pinned against a tree by a very angry vampire. His terrified eyes stared into her very angry eyes. Unfortunately for him, he's unknowingly given her what she wanted. Alexis stared into his eyes and used an ability she doesn't use very often, vampiric hypnosis. 

    The man's normally blue eyes gained a red tint to them signifying Alexis temporary control over him.

     "She can take control of minds. Oh boy, that's going to be a pain in the ass for us." Dr. Bright says.

     "Or it could be useful to us." Dr. Clef counters.

      "He's right, you know. Taking control of another mind is a very useful tool." The Possessive Mask states. "Believe me I'd know."

       The squad leader stopped struggling and awaited Alexis's command. 

        "There now I've got you enthralled. It'd only last for about five minutes so I should make the most of it." She says mostly to herself.

         "Tell me the location of the base you and your unit came from." She ordered the enthralled Insurgent.

          "Directly under New Orleans." The thrall answered.

          Alexis's eyes grew wide at that.

          Alexis wasn't the only one shocked by this, the Foundation researchers were also taken aback by this new information. The Chaos Insurgency usually have their bases in secluded locations far away from civilization. 

      Dr. Rights quickly put this new found information in her notes. 'Alexis and her siblings could prove to be a valuable asset to the Foundation. Especially if they all have a grudge against the Chaos Insurgency.'

     "What is the purpose of this base? Why have one under New Orleans? What are you doing down there? Why did you attack me?" Alexis interrogates.

      "We're working on a project called Operation Chimera. Once we'd learned of your location we'd deemed you a threat to Project Chimera and were tasked with capturing or eliminating you." The thrall answered.

     "What is Project Chimera?" Alexis asked.

     The enthralled agent was about to answer but suddenly collapsed and started seizing much to Alexis's shock. Within moments the Insurgent was dead. The body of the Insurgent then began to dissolve and within seconds the only thing left behind was his clothing and gear. Alexis examined the gear for a moment but found nothing out of the ordinary. She turned her attention to the other dead Insurgents but the same thing had happened to them whilst she was talking with the enthralled Insurgent. 

      "All of them dissolved away." Epon's face was looking a little green. The site of the Insurgents dissolving wasn't a pretty one. "How?"

      "Likely through anomalous means." Dr. Kondraki answers.

      "Is this common for them?" Cain asked.

      "No this is definitely new." Dr. Clef answers.

      "I'm more concerned with this Project Chimera and what threat it may present." Dr. Rights adds.

      Realizing there was nothing more she could do Alexis went into her house to retrieve her phone. She then proceeded to text both her siblings.

      "The Chaos Insurgency is in New Orleans." She texted.

      It didn't take long for both her siblings to respond with "On my way".

      With both her siblings informed she just needed to call her commanding officer at the CIA.

       "Hello Mitchell, it's me." She greets.

       "Alexis? Why are you calling me during the day? I figured you'd have been asleep by now." Mitchell questions.

       "Would have, if It wasn't for the Chaos Insurgency." She answers.

       "Say no more over the phone, we'll speak in person." Mitchell says. "I assume you've already told your siblings?"

       "Yes sir." She answers.

       "Good. Do not make a move against the Insurgents until I get there." He says much to her dismay.

        "Yes sir. Oh and by the way, I'm going to have to be relocated now that the Insurgents know where I live." She says.

        "It'll be done for now just stay put and hunker down until I get there. Can you do that?" Mitchell asked.

        "No problem." Alexis says before hanging up the phone. And with that the screen goes black.

        "So a man by the name of Mitchell is her commanding officer. Noted." Dr. Rights says.

        "Will the next viewing be of our universe?" Dr. Kondraki asked the theater.

         "Yes it will be a continuation of these events." The theater answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 229 32
Herobrine' daughter named Niana, she was a young girl. Herobrine threw her to forest when she was a baby. Herobrine hated Frostbrine, he want to dest...
59.5K 696 9
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖔 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖎 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞 𝖎𝖙...
11.3K 229 6
I Don't own One Punch Man and I wish I did, anyway just read the story!
66.8K 1.4K 18
It was a normal day for the ORC, until they were transported to a theater room together with other big names in the supernatural world. Why did Great...