Draft Messages

By trailofwishes

After getting her heart broken, she decides to email her ex- but she does not send it. Little did she know, h... More

playlist
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
epilogue

twenty-seven

67.9K 3.8K 396
By trailofwishes

To: ncarter_888@yahoo.com
Cc/Bcc:
Subject: Where are you now?

I'm sorry, I'm done with my stupid "break." I know I should have been strong and kept my faith in you. Sorry for all the emails that implied that I wanted to give up on you, I was weak. But, I'm weaker when I realized you haven't been to school for a week. A damn week, Noah! As soon as the others realized, too, everybody started asking Mia where the hell were you but all Mia said was that she didn't know because you broke up with her sometime ago (I was shocked to say so the least.) I tried asking your sister and your parents but they gave crap answers. So, let me ask you this: Where are you now?

Draft Saved 1/31/15 at 1:07 am

------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

[vote, comment, fan!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
22.5M 416K 37
PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon, and Kindle Unlimited! Shy, quiet, Riley Summers' life is changed once she meets Aiden Callaway, the misunderstood...
127K 4K 24
Book #1 in the Scarlett and Jack series. Jack O'Neal, class clown and every girls dream. The football star, the head of the tab...
42K 889 31
Mackenzie Bennett has lived next door to Axl Heck her whole life. They were bus buddies in middle school, caught fireflies in the summer evenings, an...