𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄✯ jack...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🦋 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒍�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up
𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world
𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies
𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐fieldtrips

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer

2.6K 86 7
By amethystcherries

"𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA WAKED OUT OF HER ROOM, walking down the bunker hallways to reach Jack. She felt horrible for how her father was treating the Nephilim and she wanted to make sure he knew that someone does care for him. Cautiously knocking on the door, Aurora waited for a response from Jack.

"Who is it?"

"It's Aurora." Several seconds later, Jack opened the door, him smiling widely at the girl. He motioned her to come in and she gladly accepted, her sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Jack, I want to apologize about my dad. He can be really...well, he can be rude at times, but I want you to know, whatever happens, I will always defend you." Jack let out a small smile and went over to Aurora, embracing her in a tight hug, catching her off guard.

The pair broke apart when they heard Sam knocking on Jack's door. He was holding a laptop in his arms making Aurora furrow her eyebrows.

"Hey. Just checking in. You haven't come out since we set you up. That's fine, I mean it's all been... pretty insane I'm sure. But, um... Anyway, I brought you something. Please, have a seat." Both teenagers sat on Jack's bed, him sitting against the headrest while Aurora sat on the edge.

"Before you were born, your mom left you a message. I know you have a bunch of questions and hopefully, this is the start." Jack had a look of confusion on his face as Sam handed him the flash drive. Aurora chuckled at the boy and took the flash drive out of his hands and put it in the slot, an image of Kelly showing up on the screen.

"Right, yeah. Here I'll um... There you go. Just push this button, right here, whenever you're ready." Sam and Aurora were about to leave the room, but before the youngest Winchester could get off the bed, Jack gently grabbed her wrist, pleading for her to stay.

"Please don't leave, Aurora." She nodded and sat beside the Nephilim, her heart rate speeding up at the sight of Kelly on the screen.

"Hi Jack, it's uh... I'm your mom. I guess I should tell you, um, I always wanted to be a mom. I'd play with dolls. I was that kind of girl and daydream about my baby." Aurora saw the dejected look on Jack's face and her eyes saddened at the sight of him being unhappy. Aurora drowned out most of her hearing from Kelly's video, not because she didn't want to watch the video, but mostly because Aurora's mind went back to her own mother, her eyes watering in the process.

Her mind was so in thought of her mother, Aurora didn't even realize Jack had been calling out her name. Once her hearing was fading back into reality, Aurora whipped her head towards the Nephilim, him seeing her distressed  expression.

"Aurora, are you okay?"

"U-Um yeah, I'm okay." Aurora had a fraudulent smile plastered on her face and despite Jack only being several days old, her attempt to hide her emotions didn't go unnoticed by him. She was about to walk out of his room until Jack grabbed her wrist gently, once again, making her turn to him with tears threatening to spill.

Jack saw the tears in her eyes and his heart broke at the sight of her. He embraced her in another hug, this time, it was more meaningful. Not that their hugs in the past meant nothing, but this one was different because they were both vulnerable with their emotions. Aurora's arms were wrapped around Jack's neck and his arms were modestly wrapped around her waist.

Aurora sat back on Jack's bed, both of them sitting crisscrossed with their hands holding one another. Aurora finally caught her breath after letting out tears filled with stress and despair, finally getting the strength to talk to Jack about her mother.

"My mom is dead too...she died when I was six years old." Jack's eyes softened at the girl. It hurt him to see her so upset and the fact they both lost their mothers, made him feel more even more relatable with the girl.

"It's a bittersweet story really because if my mom never died, I wouldn't have met my dad and uncle." She hated to always think about this, but it was true. Aurora always wished to have her mother back, but she knew she was in a better place and she was being well raised by Dean and Sam.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Aurora. Nobody in the world should face what we had to." Aurora looked up at Jack and smiled sadly at him and rubbed her hand softly, both of them immediately feeling relaxed at each other's touch.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Train me. To what?" Aurora was sitting across Jack on the table as Sam wanted him to try and control his powers. Aurora was skeptical, knowing how Sam was pushy towards the Nephilim because he wanted Mary back. Of course, Aurora wanted her back too but putting Jack under all of this pressure was not healthy for him.

"I've seen what you can do, Jack. You're powerful, but you have to learn to control it. You know, to focus-"

"So I don't hurt anyone, anymore."

"Exactly. See this pencil? I want you to move it. With your mind."

"That's it?"

"That's it." Jack kept his eyes trained on the pencil, desperately wanting it to move, but it wouldn't work. Over the hours, Sam still made Jack attempt to move the pencil, but no progress was made. Aurora knew Jack urgently wanted to make Sam happy and it bothered her how her uncle kept pressuring him.

"I can't do it! Nothing. I'm useless." Jack shouted in desperation, frustrated at his powers not complying. When Jack said this, Aurora wanted to comfort him and give him a big cuddly hug, but before she could, Sam interrupted her.

Sam nevertheless continued shooting questions at Jack, asking him how he was able to use his powers with Asmodeus and he told him to imagine him being in his mind, but he declined, shouting out in anger and frustration.

"Because I don't want to! It's just... I can't do this! And you keep staring at me, waiting!"

Silence filled the air for a few seconds until Sam finally announced that they should take a break. Jack looked at the tall Winchester in bewilderment, wondering if he meant what he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll get some food. Just. You stay here, try to relax. When I get back, we'll try again." Sam left the room, leaving both Jack and Aurora alone. Aurora went up behind Jack and put her hands on his shoulders, him grabbing her hands in his.

"I-I just want to make them happy, but I feel like I'm failing them," Jack mumbled softly.

Aurora squeezed his hand tighter and ruffled his hair playfully, earning a smile from Jack. "Don't worry about them, I'll talk to them, but I assure you, Sam just wants what's best for you and others around you."

Jack nodded his head and guided Aurora's arms so she is now facing him. Out of nowhere, Jack pulled her arm forcefully, but not harshly so Aurora was now sitting on his lap, her face growing red immensely.

"And where did you learn to do that?" Jack let out a stifled laugh and pulled Aurora closer to him.

"A movie on The Netflix showed me." Aurora couldn't help but let out a laugh at the way he added an extra word in front of Netflix and Jack stared at her in confusion.

"You're just too adorable." The bunker door opened and closed, indicating that Sam was back with the food run. Aurora reluctantly left Jack's lap and started to walk over to her uncle, but before she left the room, she told Jack that everything will be okay.

"Don't worry about my dad or uncle, Jack. I'm going to talk to Sammy now, but as I said before, I will always defend you." Both Aurora and Jack had smiles on their faces, finally feeling happy again in a long time.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Uncle Sammy, can you please stop forcing Jack to use his powers for your own personal use?" Sam stared at his niece, flabbergasted at her statement.

"First of all, I'm doing this for all of us, your grandmother is still alive and we need him to open up a rift."

"Sammy can't you understand, Grandma is dead. Okay, she's dead! Lucifer would already have mutilated her and deep inside, I know you know that too." Sam put down his book and rubbed his eyes in distress. He had his laptop in front of him, the camera facing Jack's back.

"I am done talking about this with you," Sam said sternly to his niece. Aurora scoffed in anger, angry that her uncle needed to accept the fact that nobody in his niece's life will come back. She looked towards the laptop screen to see Jack not in the room anymore and Sam saw it as well. They both stared at each other before sprinting to the room.

"Jack? Jack! Jack!" When the Winchester's reached the room, they saw Jack, curled up in the dark corner with his knees up to his head.

"Jack, what're you doing?"

"I moved the pencil," Jack said sarcastically to Sam as he just stared at Aurora, fearful that he disappointed her too.

"Okay, look. I know this isn't exactly fun-"

"No, it's the opposite of fun."

"Okay, but why is it so hard? I've seen you throw people across the room. I've been thrown across the room by you. I've seen you open a gate to hell and now nothing? It doesn't make any sense." Aurora pleaded for her uncle to stop talking, but he didn't listen to her. She wanted to tell Jack that he didn't have to listen to Sam and how they could take it day by day.

"It makes sense if I'm evil." Both Aurora and Sam softened their posture.

Jack tried to tell the Winchester's to leave the room, but they both denied his request, wanting to know why he would think he was evil.

"No, Jack. Why do you think you're evil? Because when I look at you, that's not what I see."

"Jack, trust me, you're not evil. I've seen evil out there and you're far from that." Jack looked up when Aurora started to talk and his eyes softened at her sight, but it soon faded when he went back into his thoughts.

"Yeah well, Dean sees it. That's why he says... he said he'd kill me." Aurora closed her eyes in pain, reminiscing on that memory not too long ago. Aurora was still pissed at her father for even saying that and she was far from forgiving him now.

"He what?" Sam asked, shocked at what Dean would even say to Jack.

"It's true, Dad said that. That's why I haven't been talking to him for a while."

"And maybe he should. Mom said I could be good, that I had the choice to be good, that it was up to me. But she's dead, because of me. I've only been on earth for a few days and I've already hurt people. I've already done bad things, and no matter how hard I try I can't... I can't do the one good, stupid thing you want me to. So I must be evil, like Lucifer."

Aurora couldn't hear Jack talk about himself like this. In order to shut him up, she sat by him and embraced him in a hug, Jack easing at her touch. Sam finally admitted to Jack how pressuring him wasn't the best idea and Aurora smiled at her uncle for listening to her suggestion. A smile emitted on the Nephilim's face, filling smiles from both of the Winchester's in the room.

Sam left the room, leaving both Jack and Aurora alone with comfortable silence and he sent over a wink to his niece, making her playfully glare at him.

"Aurora, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being there for me and also talking to Sam." Aurora sent over a smile to Jack and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Of course, what are friends for?" Aurora and Jack watched Netflix for the rest of the day until Dean came home from the case. The talk that the Winchester's had made Aurora even more furious with her father, who was still against the idea of Jack being good.

Little did they know, Jack was listening to the entire time and he was glad that Aurora was defending him, but was still upset over the fact that Castiel is dead.

A surprise will be waiting for everyone in the bunker, a certain angel coming back into their lives will definitely be one step closer to a happy life for everyone.

For now.

i think this is one of the longest chapters i've written in this book hahah. but thank you all so so much for 1k reads! i love all my readers out there muah!!💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22
22.6K 805 30
Dove Winchester is lost and confused when Castiel and Dean disappear. Sam goes to live a normal life but Dove cant move on. Can Crowley help her? (Mo...
5K 179 38
𝙎.𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝘚01~ 𝘚03 ♡︎ 18+ 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 "𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙉"...
768 16 6
♛Y/N gets a visit from her husbands best friends, he died in action. But did he really? Read to find out the struggles she goes through and the loops...