I'm a fox?

By wwaattttaadd

Charlotte can't wait to turn 18 and shift. She has been promised to become the packs trainer, an honourable p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chalpter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 39

5.6K 201 6
By wwaattttaadd

Adams PoV

My fist collided with alpha Roberts face once again. He groaned and dropped to the ground, spitting out blood.
Coming down here and beating him was becoming a regular occurrence. Each time I was slightly irritated, I came here and took it out in him.
At this point he was half dead, but I wasn't quite ready to get rid of my punching bag.
As he spluttered on the floor I delivered swift kicks to his stomach.
Each time my foot collided with him he let out a groan.
All of a sudden a short, sharp gasp interrupted me.
I swung around, angry that someone had followed me down here. I'd left Liam with strict instructions that no one was to come down here, especially whilst I was dealing with him.
My eyes met the wide teary eyes of my mate and my whole body froze.
Feelings of guilt and shame immediately washed over me and I took a step towards her.
She held her hand up and I automatically stopped.
Without a word, she turned away and hurried up the stairs.
Well shit....

Charlottes PoV

The scene unfolding before me was not what I expected. My heart stopped as I realised Adam was literally beating the life out out someone. They lay on the floor groaning in pain, covered in blood. They looked like they had been tortured for days... weeks even.
Then, as I examined the figure on the ground, I realised who it was.
I gasped in disbelief and Adam immediately swung around to face me.
He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
I felt my eyes brimming with tears.
He lied to me. He's been sneaking off these past few weeks to torture a man that he had assured me was dead.
I couldn't sleep at night, not knowing for absolute definite that alpha Roberts was dead because Adam wouldn't tell me where his body ended up.
Well now it all made sense.
The man who chased me out of my pack, poisoned me, attempted to abuse me and tried to kill both me and my mate had been living in the same house as me. Right under my nose for the past few weeks.
And not only that. But the thought that Adam was cheating on my had haunted me.
Adam took a step towards me but I held my hand up, signalling him to not come any closer.
I don't want to hear his apology. His excuses.
I turned away from him and rushed up the stairs, only letting the tears fall when he couldn't see me.
I passed Liam, still in the kitchen. He didn't dare look at me.
I rushed through the whole house, and into our bedroom. I locked myself in our bathroom and sat on the floor.
How could he.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
1.5K 180 29
Ⓑ ⓞ ⓞ ⓚ ➊ After a devastating attack that decimated her pack from thirty-five members to only seven, Candice and her friends unintentionally venture...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
2.5M 89.7K 55
Carrie's pack life was going perfectly. Chosen mate to the alpha, acting luna to her pack, and in love with her fiancé, she had nothing to complain a...