Ellick "Painless"

Av HarrysLittlestFreak

Between surprise visits from former coworkers, arguments with father figures and unwelcome coordinations, it'... Mer

Chapter 1-Return
Chapter 2- Aunts and Uncles
Chapter 3- I Saved You
Chapter 4- Tell Him
Chapter 5- Fight
Chapter 6- Kids
Chapter 7- Pregnant?
Chapter 8- Gone
Chapter 9- Graveyard
Chapter 10- An Explanation
Chapter 11- Jake Who?
Chapter 12- She Didn't Know?
Chapter 13- A Break
Chapter 14- Communication
Chapter 15- Problem
Chapter 16- Goodbye
Chapter 17- Hello
Chapter 18- With Me
Chapter 19- Twice
Chapter 20- Wrong Door
Chapter 21- You Don't Mean
Chapter 22- On The Floor
Chapter 23- The Perfect Place
Chapter 24- Liar
Chapter 25- The Kiss
Chapter 27- Stay
Chapter 28- Darkness
Chapter 29- Jylinex
Chapter 30- Poisoned
Chapter 31- Shower
Chapter 32- Background
Chapter 33- Crime Scene
Chapter 34- Forgotten
Chapter 35- Not That Easy
Chapter 36- Released
Chapter 37- That's Life
Chapter 38- High Stakes
Chapter 39- Twice In Two Days
Chapter 40- Team meeting
Chapter 41- Officer Green
Chapter 42- Shot
Chapter 43- Ambulance
Chapter 44- Cheating?
Chapter 45- Awake
Chapter 46- Reunited
Chapter 47- Test
Chapter 48- Especially Me
Chapter 49- Trapped
Chapter 50- Sneaking
Chapter 51- Sweet Dreams
Chapter 52- Saved
Chapter 53- Notes
Chapter 54- In Love
Chapter 55- Texting
Chapter 56- Lover Boy
Chapter 57- Surprise Destination
Chapter 58- Together Forever

Chapter 26- Punch

186 0 0
Av HarrysLittlestFreak

Nick's POV:

"Heeeyy!" I yell and run for the door. Did he just do what I think he just did?

"El!" I shout, breaking the door and whirling in on a scene I never imagined.

My girlfriend, Eleanor Bishop, pressed against a wall practically being swallowed by her ex husband.

Before I can get any further into the room there is a loud commotion. Ellie shoves Jake off of her and he stumbles back.

"Ellie! I've missed you so much! It felt good to have you in my arms again!" He smiles and looks at her politely.

Ellie seems so frazzled that she can't think of anything to say. She just whimpers furiously and storms out of the room.

I storm up to him and grab the scruff of his neck, pushing him against the wall.

"What the h*ll was that?!" I yell in his face.

He looks at me with fear in his eyes, as if he thinks I'm going to kill him. He isn't too far off. I make a fist and send it flying through the air, making direct contact with his temple.

He cries out in pain as his hand flies to his head.

I wind up again, but a hand takes the back of my shirt.

"Get off, McGee! I've got business to deal with!"

"Yeah, I know you do. Downstairs with Bishop!"

My hands release Jake immediately after hearing the voice which most definitely does not belong to Tim. Gibbs is standing there, holding me and before I know it I've been shoved into the hall. Right before the door (or what's left of it) closes, I see Jake wiping his mouth off fervently.

"Didn't even enjoy it." I mutter to myself as I run down the stairs to find Ellie. "What level of stupid do you need to be at to not enjoy kissing Ellie?"

I round the corner and see her pacing. Surprisingly, she looks more worried than angry.

"Nick!" She exclaims when she sees me. "I didn't kiss him! He came at me, I swear! I would never do that to you!" She runs and thumps into me, her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. "I promise I didn't..."

"I know, baby. I saw everything."

"You did?" She asks, relieved, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. Even if I didn't, I would believe you. I love you."

"I love you too, Nick."

She reaches up and gives me a kiss before letting me go. Ellie licks her lips and smiles at me, then turns around upon hearing McGee's voice coming near.

"Are you okay, Ellie?!" He asks concerned.

"I'm fine. Is Jake okay?"

"Yeah."

"Darn. Gibbs didn't beat him?"

"Nope. Nick did." McGee smiles.

She turns to me, her mouth hanging open. "You did?"

I shrug. "I only punched him once."

Ellie smirks, then sighs happily. "Why do you get to have all the fun?"

Gibbs jogs down the steps and sits at his desk.

"Bishop, check Clark's financial records. Torres, recent phone calls and emails. McGee, background check on his time with the NSA. Now!"

"Where's Jake?" I ask, and Gibbs gives me a look.

"Conference room. And he'll stay there until we need him."

"So forever." Ellie mutters.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.4K 114 22
Tony and Ziva go camping but are surprised with some interesting news in the morning. Tiva fluff we all want and love. (Takes place after Berlin, Zi...
2.2K 37 25
After work going to drink something with Ellie and Nick, McGee becomes a doom. On the same evening, Gibbs was attacked. A race against the time begin...
19.8K 365 22
Ellie ends up in hospital because of jake and something goes wrong. Will everything be ok or not.....
21.7K 369 26
When Nick joins the NCIS team he automatically catches agent Bishop's eye. I don't own NCIS or any or the characters. COMPLETED