Sterek One-Shots:Book Two (Bo...

By adult_disneyprincess

This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my wr... More

Need To Know
Underworld
Stiles Stilinksi's Terrible Guide To Wooing Derek Hale
A Whole New World
The Mechanic (Mature Content)
Gasping For Air
One Cold Day
Once Upon A Dream
Prince Stiles and the Seven Pack Mates
Derek Hale And The Awful Wooing of Stiles Stilinski
Bullet Wounds
Laugh Lines
Still Waters
We Rob Banks
Fine Doesn't Mean Fine
The Wolf and The Deer
Lazy Sunday (Mature Content)
Flu Bugs And Clingy Pups
Friday Night (Mature Content)
Uninvited Guests
1912
Muscles (Mature Content)
18 Candles
Derek In Wonderland
Derek Loves Stiles Who Loves Derek (Mature Content)
Pretty
Never Bet Against Scott And Stiles (Or How Stupid Idiot Is A Term Of Endearment)
Reunions (Or The One Where Derek And Erica Never Dated)
Comic Books
Supernatural Supernanny (Mild Mature Content)
Stiles and Derek's Secret Lives (Mature Content)
Cats Don't Glare
First Meetings (Part One of the Man On The Train Series)
The Full Moon (Part Two of the Man On The Train Series)
Building The Pack (Part Three of the Man On The Train Series)
Let's Get Physical (Mature Content)
Stiles and Derek In The Wild West
Rising From The Ashes
Author's Note
Blue Bloods
Truth or Dare (Or The One Where Matt Is The King Of Bad Touch)
It Hurts (Mature Content)
It's Not Funny, Derek.
Once Upon A Timey-Wimey
It's Always Been You
The Guardians
Hey, I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But That's My Ex So Kiss Me Maybe?
Writing Tips!!!!
The Sacrificial Hart
Into The Woods
Prom?
Sweet and Sour Wolf (Mature Content)
Lost In The Sand
The Circle of Life
Cellos and Basketballs
Ink My Skin With Your Name
The Hale's Run Beacon Hills
Coffee and Cakes
Werewolf Protection Program
Take Me Into Your Loving Arms (Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars)
Somewhere Between Fuck You and Fuck Me
White Eyes and Sharp Claws
Daddy's Boy (Mature Content)
The Road Less Traveled
The Tower (Mature Content)
Aching Hearts
Stiles Hale's Home For Sexy Teens
Three's Not A Crowd (Mchalinski)(Mature Content)
D.U.F.F (Or The One Where Derek Is Sick Of Everyone's Shit)
Feels Like Belonging
Durmstrang's Do It Better
Wannabe (Drabble)
I Know You (I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream)
Clairvoyance Isn't A Crime
Wandering (Part One of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Found (Part Two Of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Sucker Punch
The Curse
Means to an End
Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon
That's Captain Stiles, Derek. (Drabble)
On a Monday
Back to December
Somebody Told Me
Relax (Sterek+Parrish)(Mature Content)
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween (Everywhere You Go)
Cora and Glue
Dude, Let's Get Married (Or Aces in Love)
Derek in Neverland
Don't Lick Me (That's What Weird Kids Do)
That Boy is a Tramp
Voids
Corpse Wolf
IMPORTANT ASS AUTHOR'S NOTE

I Hate You (And Other Annoying Things Preteens Say)

13.5K 360 85
By adult_disneyprincess

Okay, few things. This was requested by Shake_n_Blake, and it talks about menstrual cycles. Any person that comments gross or icky or something else immature will have their comments deleted. Don't try me. Also don't leave me comments saying  'not all twelve year old's act like that' because yes they do. I did, you did, they all do. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        “Princess, it's time to get up.” Stiles says, shaking his eldest daughter awake. He and Derek had been trying to get her to set an alarm for herself to make her more responsible but so far that only made her and her siblings late for school. “Okay, now, Lilly Erica. Up.” Stiles says, firmly. Lilly makes a dying noise as she rolls over to hide her head under her covers, and Stiles slaps her bottom with a smack making her flip over gracelessly.

“Okay, fine. I'm up!” She hisses, her curly hair wide over her face. It was hard to believe that she wasn't biologically related to Derek or Stiles since she took after Derek in his personality. “God.” Lilly hisses, and Stiles manages to not rolling his eyes at her before going to wake up the other kids. Lilly's the oldest, and the only human, of Stiles and Derek's children and the hardest to wake up. Which is understandable given that she's twelve and likes sleep, but not on a school day. “Don't forget my dance tonight.” Lilly tells him, and Stiles stops to look at her.

“I know, Lils. Pop is chaperoning remember?” Stiles says, and he hears his daughter's indignant gasp.

“What?! Why didn't you tell me?! I don't want to go now.” Lilly says, and Stiles waves her away as he heads towards the boys room counting his lucky stars that the baby wasn't up yet. The baby that was left on his and Derek's doorstep two months ago with a note saying 'please take care of her'. Stiles creeps quietly into the boys room, knowing by the rapid rise and fall of their chests that they're awake, and he flops down on the bed earning him squeaks.

Nathan and Nicklaus are werewolves, and identical twins down to their smirks, and followed Derek everywhere which means school is some sort of a battle until Derek steps in to tell them to go. “Morning, Nic and Nate.” Stiles tells them, and the tackle him.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” They yell over each other, neither telling him anything important just wanting his attention. They're usually up before Stiles comes in the room, and he can tell that they're already dressed for the day in matching clothes.

“Alright, boys. Go get breakfast, second grade waits for no man!” Stiles tells them, and they hop off the bed in search of Derek. Stiles shakes his head fondly before going to once more make sure that Lilly hasn't crawled back into bed, she's been known to do that in the past, she's getting dressed in front of her mirror inspecting her shirt carefully.

A loud, shrill cry rings through the house and Stiles smiles knowing that Penny is up. He walks carefully towards the nursery where he sees her through her crib as she waves her hands wildly in the air while she pouts and babbles. “Someone is up late.” Stiles says, softly. When Penny sees him she makes a cry of happiness while flinging her arms out for him, and Stiles picks her gently to cradle him towards his chest.

Stiles changes her diaper with well practiced ability since Derek “Stiles, I Have A Super Sniffer That Can Handle Blood, Death, Guts But Not The Smell Of Baby Poop” doesn't like to do it unless he absolutely has to. Penny makes noise the entire time he cleans her up, making upset noises sometimes since she doesn't like lotion on her skin, but for the most part she's a happy baby. “Come on, baby, you hungry?” Stiles says, cooing in his voice reserved specially for children.

He walks with her down the stairs into the kitchen to put Penny on her high chair, and he sees Lilly talking to Derek as he makes breakfast. She's trying to convince him of something, and he just keeps shaking his head while making bowls of cereal. “Lilly, if you keep pestering your father then I-and Uncle Scott-will go to the dance.” Stiles threatens, and she snaps her mouth shut with an audible pop. Derek chuckles as he passes out the bowls of food to the twins, and Lilly huffs at Stiles while taking her seat. “See, we do compromise.” Stiles tells her, straightening up Penny before looking for her baby food in the cabinets.

Lilly mumbles something under her breath that Stiles doesn't hear, but Derek does because he turns around quickly to glare at her. “Do you really want to go to that dance, Lilly Erica? Because with that attitude you're going to be staying her with your dad.” Derek tells her, firmly. Lilly's cheeks turn red and splotchy like she's about to start crying, but quits soon after.

“Well, if I don't go then there's no reason for you to go.” Lilly says, and Stiles tries his best to give her a look while trying to feed Penny. Derek gives her an almost wicked grin before sitting down at the table with his toast and coffee.

“No, I would still go. In a shirt that says “Lilly's Pop” on it, and I would dance to every single one of those songs by that stupid band you like.” Derek tells her, and Stiles laughs out loud as does the twins.

“That would be awesome, Poppy. We could make it for you!” Nicklaus says, and Nathan nods in agreement. Derek smiles at them while Lilly looks absolutely livid and she turns her head to look at him.

“Shut up, you little dog.” She hisses, and Stiles whips his head around to look at her.

“Lilly Erica, no ma'am. You know better than to make dog jokes, what have I been telling you? Apologize then go upstairs and get your stuff together.” Stiles tells her, and Lilly looks like she wants to argue but thankfully doesn't.

“Sorry.” She says, before scrapping the legs of her chair on the floor and heading upstairs. As soon as she leaves, Nicklaus sniffs quietly making Nathan hug him.

“Oh, honey. She doesn't mean it. Wolves aren't dogs, I mean technically yes they are, but you're better than a mangy mutt. You're a werewolf and that's nothing to be ashamed of.” Stiles tells him, and he sniffs once before nodding. Derek is already making his way upstairs, probably to give his patented speech about how humans and werewolves were equal in this house and name calling will not be tolerated at all, and Stiles moves to get the boys ready for the bus. “Okay, boys. Dry those tears and get ready for school, big day today like always.” Stiles tells them, and they give him identical smiles before moving to go upstairs. “You better never grow up or talk.” Stiles tells Penny, and she splats her hands in her food in answer.

****

Stiles is walking around the house, picking up messes or just wondering aimless he isn't sure, and he goes back to his office. He's a write, a best seller at that, but he's suffering from a severe case of writers block so he just wonders around looking for things to do. He debates calling Derek at the station to see what he is doing, but he doesn't want to bother him.

Penny is down for a nap so he can't play with her, so he just tries to make himself write as he waits until it's time to pick up the kids. He sometimes watches Scott and Kira's son, but not today, so he just tries to fill the absences. His mind drifts to what's wrong with Lilly, it cannot be teenage angst she's only twelve, and then Stiles makes a groaning noise when he realizes that he's still got to deal with her as a teen. Stiles sighs in annoyance before he hears Penny cry out, and he climbs up the stairs with a smile and he forgets about it for a while.

***

“Scott! What a nice surprise.” Stiles says, a little breathless since he just had to convince Lilly that she could not wear heels to her dance and that aunt Lydia was going to get a very rude phone call in the morning. Scott beams at him before his son runs under Stiles' legs with a loud screech 'Uncle Derek!' and Kira grins at him before following after him.

“I though Kira and I would watch the baby and the boys while you and Derek go to your dance thing.” Scott says, leaning down to hug Nathan or Nicklaus he still can't tell them apart. “Nathan?” Scott tries, and Nicklaus shakes his head with a grin. “Dang.” Scott says, and Nicklaus laughs as he moves towards the kitchen.

“Scott!” Derek says, happily as he walks in with Henry, Scott's son, on his hip. “What brings up by?” Derek asks, already dressed in his outfit for tonight that is just asking for him to get hit on by all the single mothers.

“He's here so I can come to the dance with you.” Stiles tells him, and Derek smiles widely as he sets Henry down to go play with his cousins. He's younger than them by two years, but the twins never make him feel left out. “So I'm going to get dressed. The dance is over at eight, so we should be back by eight thirty if they have us help clean up.” Stiles tells him, and Derek nods.

“Sounds good to me. Henry usually stays away until eight or eight thirty so he'll sleep on the way home.” Scott tells him, and Kira walks in with Penny in her arms. Penny yells out for Stiles with her hands outstretched and Stiles takes her from Kira.

“Okay. Penny needs a bottle before bed and she usually knocks out by seven but she might still be up when we get home. Nathan and Nicklaus go to bed no later than nine even thought it's Friday, and don't let them talk you out of it.” Stiles tells Scott, and he nods. This isn't the first time Scott and/or Kira has watched the Hale kids.

“Got it. Have fun at the middle school dance that I won't have to deal with for seven more glorious years.” Scott says, and Stiles thumps his nose for the effort. He moves to get dressed before they can leave, and he heads upstairs to get dressed. Stiles runs into his daughter as she leaves her room, and he smiles. She's in a light blue dress that falls below her knees with silver gladiator sandals that match, and Derek and Stiles let her wear eye linear and some blush for the night.

“You look so pretty, honey.” Stiles tells her, grinning. She smiles some before twirling around in a little circle, and she walks downstairs.

“Thanks, Dad.” Lilly says, smiling at her father. “I'm going downstairs to meet Pop.” Lilly says, and Stiles moves to go to his and Derek's room to get dressed in his nicer clothes since he's been in the same sweatpants all day and last night and his shirt has a baby food stain that is in the shape of Texas not matter what Derek tells him otherwise.

Stiles throws on some slacks and a shirt to match Derek's before heading downstairs to meet his husband and daughter. “Bye, Daddy! Embarrass Lilly.” Nathan tells him, moving to hug his leg. Stiles leans down to kiss his forehead before during the same to his other son. Stiles moves over to kiss Penny's forehead, and he carefully avoids getting slobber on himself.

“Wait. Dad's coming too?” Lilly asks, and when Stiles nods his head she opens her mouth to argue but a quick glare from Derek shuts her up. “Great.” She deadpans, walking towards the car to climb in the backseat.

****

“Hey, leave room for Jesus, kid.” Derek tells a nerdy looking kid who backs away from the girl he's dancing with like she was made of fire. Stiles elbows him playfully, and Derek grins at him. Lilly's school's gym is decorated poorly with streamers and balloons,and there's a strobe light that gleams off of Derek's eyes when it spins around the room.

“Stop picking on the kids, Der.” Stiles teases, moving to hold Derek's hand. “She's having fun.” Stiles comments, and they both look at her. Lilly is laughing at something one of her friend's tells her, and Derek smiles some so whatever it is isn't anything of concern. Lydia's here too, she has to be she's the principle, and she walks over to him. She's a friend of family, more like family since they're all still pack, and she bumps into Stiles. “Stop buying my twelve year old clothes.” Stiles hisses at her, and she laughs as she nods her head.

“Yeah, yeah.” Lydia says, keeping a careful eye on her students. Stiles around for his daughter, and she isn't where she last was so Stiles figures she's in the bathroom. The trio stand around listening to terrible music and awkward preteens that don't know how act around the opposite sex. Stiles is about to ask Derek if he knows where Lilly is when Lydia's phone beeps and she reads over the text before heading off towards the hallway her heels clicking loudly.

Lydia stays gone for about fifteen minutes, and Stiles is started to get worried since he sees Lilly's friends but no Lilly. “Do you see Lilly?” Stiles finally asks, and Derek searches the room before shaking his head. “I think she's in the bathroom?” Stiles says, and Derek moves to walk in the same direction of the bathrooms near the locker rooms.

There's a few girls in the hallway, talking to each other about boys or dates or makeup or something Stiles really doesn't understand or care about, and they find Lydia talking in hushed tones to Lilly who's crying softly. Derek is instantly alert since he can smell blood, and he rushes over. “Lilly! What on Earth happened?” Derek says, loudly as he turns her around him and she tries to push him away.

“Pop. It's fine.” Lilly tells him, and Derek shakes his head while Stiles looks at her in confusion. Lydia is opening her mouth like she's trying to say something but cannot quiet spit it out.

“Then why do I smell blood?!” Derek says, a little to loudly since all of the other students turn to look at them making Lilly turn red. Stiles suddenly realizes what's happening, and Lydia is trying to push kids back into the gym.

“Oh, honey. What happens once a month for girls?” Stiles tells Derek, and he gives him a confused look.

“Oh, my god. I wish I had a Mom so I didn't have to deal with this with two clueless dads. I hate you!” Lilly yells, and Derek leans back as if slapped while Stiles manages to stay calm while he takes off his jacket to hand to his daughter.

“Put this on, and we'll go home. Okay?” Stiles says, softly. Lilly sniffs once before nodding her head, taking his jacket, and Stiles leads her to the car.

****

It's an awkward ride home to say the least. Derek is still shocked so he really doesn't say anything so Stiles awkwardly clears his throat while he pulls into the pharmacy parking lot. Stiles looks at Derek before jerking his head towards the store. “What?” Derek hisses, and Stiles slaps his face.

“Go buy her pads.” Stiles hisses back, and Derek looks at him as he's asking for him to kill a man.

“Just give me money and I'll go buy them.” Lilly sighs, and Derek gives Stiles a determined look. Derek opens the door to get out, and Lilly heads after him. They walk in silence towards the store, and Lilly hugs Stiles' jacket to her. They walk to the feminine hygiene aisle, and Derek holds back a pained noise when they get there. “I don't know what I need.” Lilly says, and she starts crying again and Derek panics while he pulls out his phone to call Laura.

“For the love of God answer.” Derek says, hopping on his toes while Lilly sobs into his shirt. His sister answers with a rough 'what' and Derek takes a deep breath. “Whatkindofpadsdoyouuse?!” Derek hisses, and out and luckily understands.

“Put Lilly on the phone.” Laura says, calmly. Derek thrusts the phone at his daughter, and she answers with a sniff. They talk only for about three minutes, and Lilly picks something before following Derek to the check out-with a quick stop at the candy aisle-and they get back in the car.

Lilly buckles her seat belt before tearing into the candy, and Stiles starts the car. “Still not the worst night we've had.” Derek comments when they're five minutes from home. Stiles glares at him like he's expecting Lilly to cry again, but she just ends up laughing loudly.

****

Derek and Stiles tell everyone that they're home early because Lilly ripped her dress, and they glare at Scott so he doesn't question it. Stiles immediately goes into Penny's room, begging her once again not to grow up, and Lilly ends up apologizing over and over again. Derek just tells her he knows she was lying when she said she hated him, and everyone calms down.

Of course, it all goes to hell when Lilly shouts from upstairs that she doesn't know how to put on the pads. Stiles has to handle this one while Derek calls Laura again for backup. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.6K 63
These are a series of stories that probably don't link about sterek the beautiful pair stiles and Derek and even Dylan and Tyler because they deserve...
215K 7.4K 28
Stiles sees Derek with Scott a lot, he has also hung out with Scott and Derek just happens to be there, but truthfully Stiles never liked it when Der...
185K 6.1K 38
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.
17.5K 431 10
Hi all!! Here is my one shot book where each story is based off of a picture. I hope you enjoy!!