SIDELINES; liam dunbar

Від janiabeans

🥍 ❛ i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... Більше

~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
18. {senior scribe}
19. {new girl}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
30. {conflict at the highschool}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
39. {the beast of gevaudan}
40. {stargazing and kisses}
~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
43. {who's stiles?}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

15. {fully fledged wolf}

4.9K 193 24
Від janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

cuddled up to kira in the corner, moonee and the other four watched scott and peter battle. although she was itching to go in and help her brother, she knew she couldn't. kira had her arms around her shoulders, tightly but softly keeping her secure.

besides the girls was malia, who stood next to kira's sword. stiles and liam stood a little bit further from them, but still had a good view of the fight that had started.

"come on, scott!" peter taunted, "come on."

while peter was throwing him around, moonee could tell liam too wanted to step in - just by the look in his eyes. thankfully, he didn't move. scott finally gained the upper hand for a while and hit peter several times, but peter managed to overpower him.

"come on!"

"pathetic."

"fight like an alpha, scott."

moonee had managed to squirm her way out of kira's hold and she decided to stand beside liam. it was clear to her that he was soon going to attempt to defend scott, but she couldn't let him. there was one thing she learned from over the past years - scott was never defeated in the end.

"you want to defeat me?" peter asked, "you're going to have to kill me!" peter pulled scott and tossed him into the arch wall of the building.

liam immediately moved forward, urging to aid his alpha, but peter was fast. he lifted a set of chairs and threw it in moonee and liam's direction. the dunbar boy immediately dodged, planning to use his body to shield moon's, but she had an instant idea.

she elevated her arms, and after the wooden chairs had hit a pillar, the mccall girl had stopped them - she was levitating the broken pieces in the air. scott and stiles looked at her in bewilderment. they'd seen her levitate things before, but never something that heavy or that quick.

"holy-" stiles began.

moonee had manipulated the air particles with a movement of her hand and managed to maintain the wood. unfortunately, the pieces together were quite large, and moonee's hands were shaking - she wasn't the strongest.

the girl pulled her arms back and pushed the broken wood back over to peter. he dodged most of them, but a couple had managed to hit him. from the ground, scott looked pissed - peter had almost wounded the two youngest in the pack.

"i have never done that before." moonee whispered to the boy next to her, her arms throbbing from lifting too much weight.

liam glanced over to her in disbelief, "it was... awesome."

the two were sat closely on the ground as scott pushed away every one punch peter threw at him. eventually, the true alpha uppercut peter, sending him flying over a table. his back slammed onto wood and he looked weak. once peter had hit the ground, scott jumped on said table and looked down on him.

"you were never an alpha, peter... but you were always a monster." scott spat out. the mccall leapt down from the table and punched peter a final time in his face, knocking him out.

the five got to their feet and moved over to the scene. moonee stared at an unconscious peter and then to her brother. she sighed out in relief and ran into his arms.

scott was taken aback by her affection yet slowly wrapped his arms around her too.

"so glad someone took him out." moonee sighed, making them all weakly chuckled.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

they were now all gathered outside, the bright sun shining on their dirty, bloody faces. the mccall pack was joined by chris argent, jordan parrish and the calaveras. liam, malia, moonee and stiles were leaning on the outside wall of the church while scott and kira stood ahead.

"there's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep peter out for the trip back." argent told scott, "but be careful."

"you're really going with them?" scott asked the man, he had his arm wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"i made a deal with the calaveras weeks ago." argent explained to him, "they'll leave you alone - all of you. but only if i help them catch kate."

"what if you can't?" kira questioned.

"i'll find her. someone has to." argent concluded.

"be careful out there, argent." moonee spoke out.

"of course." he nodded.

the man then turned around and walked off with the calaveras while the other four moved forward. moonee watched him step away with a frown.

the pack went over to the car, leaving the mccall siblings standing alone. derek had just finished talking to braeden, and caught their eye. he gave the two a curt nod while scott gave him a smile.

just as derek was going to get inside the vehicle, moonee called out:

"heard you're a full fledged wolf now." she taunted.

"full fledged wolf?" derek mimicked her.

"fully evolved." scott corrected her in a mutter.

"whatever." moonee scoffed, "was just trying to make after-death small talk." she rolled her eyes and went over to the car.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the second moonee and scott got home, they were crushed into a hug from melissa, then grounded, then hugged again.

moonee wasn't bothered by the punishment, although she had told her mother she wasn't allowed to be angry in the note.

after everything that happened, moonee had completely forgotten about the talk she was supposed to have with franchie. she had planned to try and tell her about the supernatural. scott and stiles had told her months ago that she could tell her best friend, but moonee refused to put her in any danger.

the mccall girl had called and left messages to francesca, but the girl never responded.

the next day, it was before school and moonee had decided to try and find franchie there. however, she tagged along with the boys first, to talk to an angry coach.

"then stiles said that scott and kira were stuck in mexico, which was why they missed the game." liam explained.

"i wouldn't say missed." moonee chimed, "maybe a little late."

"missed." coach shook his head.

"uh, so we went down to mexico to drive them back from mexico, and that's why we all missed practiced." liam concluded, "cause... we were all in mexico."

"yeah... you took kira on a date to mexico?" coach asked scott.

"it was our first real date..." scott admitted.

"in mexico?"

"they wanted to do something special." stiles justified.

"it was pretty romantic." moonee added.

"huh. okay." coach nodded, "i believe you."

"really?"

"absolutely not!" coach snarled, "but i've had experiences south of the border that would knock the genitals off you boys."

moonee stifled a laugh, making coach give her a filthy look.

"still, let me be clear to you two... these kid's are the best talent i've seen in years-"

"wait, really?" moonee gushed.

"you're actually terrible." coach told her, "but in that last game, you mangaged to turn things around for yourself. i was... i-i was-"

"you can do it."

"i was impressed." coach mumbled.

moonee squealed, a large smile plastered across her face as she clapped her hands like a child.

"and so they're your responsibility now." coach ignored her and turned back to the juniors. "you boys... and girl are gonna stick together. you're gonna look out for each other. and you're gonna have each other's backs. you got it?"

"we got it." scott nodded as he smiled at his beta.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

a yell escaped from franchie's mouth as she was yanked into a closet - the janitor's closet. the door locked shut and the lights switched off.

"moonee? Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack." franchie put her hand to her heart and took a few deep breaths.

"sorry, fran." moonee sighed, "you've been avoiding me and this is my last resort."

"i haven't been avoiding you." fran shook her head, "i've just been..." she didn't know what to say.

"i understand if your mad at me." moonee nodded, "i talked to scott and he said that it wasn't the best thing to leave you hanging at the game."

"yeah."

"and i'm sorry for not coming to see you after what happened at the school." moonee apologised.

"what, with that monster who wouldn't let mason, lydia or i go?" franchie quizzed.

"exactly that."

"moonee, i don't care about any of that. i'm just glad you're okay." franchie shook her head while placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"you're too good for me, fran." moonee sighed, "this isn't the ideal place for me to say this but i want to tell you everything."

"everything?"

"everything. but, you have to promise you won't freak out." moonee said.

"i promise." the girl lied.

"okay." moonee took a deep breath, "i'll start from the beginning. scott, he's a were-"

"you're brother's a werewolf?!"

"fran!" moonee shushed her, "hold on... how'd you know?"

"i didn't." franchie shook her head, "but, i always knew there was something up with him. so i guessed he was some sort of mythical creature."

"why? what do you mean?"

"do you remember how you, stiles, scott and i would practice lacrosse in my backyard?" franchie asked.

moonee chuckled at the distant memory, "yeah. we sucked."

"well, that means i was there when scott could hardly throw a ball in lacrosse." franchie told her, "and i was also there when he became the school's superstar a week later."

"oh."

"yeah. i may not be as intelligent as you, but i can put two and two together." fran explained.

"i'm sorry, franchie. for keeping you out of the loop."

"i understand."

"of course you do." moonee groaned, "i just wanted to keep you safe."

"me knowing puts me in danger?" fran quizzed.

"unfortunately." moonee sighed, "but you knowing also means that you get to learn how to defend yourself."

"i didn't know knowledge came with a package."

"you learn something new everyday." moonee shrugged before pulling fran into an embrace.

"i love you, moo." fran mumbled as she kissed the girl's cheek.

"love you too."

"is there anything else i need to know?" franchie questioned.

moonee smiled, "you okay with skipping school?"

"well, no but-"

"do you understand chess pieces?"

"yeah..."

"and do you know where the stilinskis keep their extra key?"

"under the plant pot, next to the welcome mat."

"perfect, let's go."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

this chapter is so rushed i'm so sorry guys 😅😴 hope you enjoyed!

anyways, any recommendations for extra chapters? xx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21.3K 898 42
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
6.8K 127 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar
401K 16.1K 29
I'm a little dysfunction, don't you know? If you push me, it might be bad - tech n9ne TEEN WOLF SEASON FOUR LIAM DUNBAR STANDALONE| BOYXBOY