Our Time - Ryomen Sukuna x Re...

By dhefaran

Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorce... More

Author's Note
1920
1925
1930
1930 pt. 2
1935
1940
1945
1950
1950 pt. 2
1955
1955 pt. 2
1955 pt. 3
1980
1980 pt. 2
1980 pt. 3
1980 pt. 4
1980 pt. 5
1980 pt. 6
1985
1985 pt. 2
1985 pt. 3
1985 pt. 4
1985 pt. 5
1990
1990 pt. 2
1990 pt. 3
1990 pt. 5
1990 pt. 6
1990 pt. 7
1990 pt. 8
1990 pt. 9
1991
1991 pt. 2
1991 pt. 3
1991 pt. 4
1991 pt. 5
1991 pt. 6
1991 pt. 7
1991 pt. 8
1991 pt. 9
1991 pt. 10
1991 pt. 11 (๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ)
1991 pt. 12
1996
1996 pt. 1
1996 pt. 2
1996 pt. 3 (๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ)
1996 pt. 4
1996 pt. 5
1996 pt. 6
1996 pt. 7
1996 pt. 8
1996 pt. 9
2016
2016 pt. 2
2016 pt. 3
2016 pt. 4
2016 pt. 5 (LAST)
Arigatou! (extra note)

1990 pt. 4

3.3K 133 28
By dhefaran

After that night you cried your eyes out, you tell the whole thing towards Utahime what happened to you along with those two curses.

Utahime couldn't even said more from your story, because your situation resembled her in the past when Gojo left her. But she tries her best as she could to comfort and helped you.

You two decide to have breakfast outside today, Utahime said she wanted to treat you something to make you feel better. So you ended up on a sweet shop name Ufakuku.

"Ah, welcome young ladies! What can I get for you?" offered the friendly grandma, somehow seeing her make you remembered of Granny Mizuki.

"Uhm, I'll have those green tea mochi." Said Utahime as she then glances at you who still looking awful like a clown.

"Oh, uh, I have waffle." You order too and Utahime paid it.

"Coming right away! Please have a seat." Said the owner as you both sat at the nearby window.

"Y/n, I thought you like cookies? Isn't that your favorite?" Utahime asked.

"It is but I'm just not in the mood to eat that."

"Hmm," hums your friend in respond, she's guessing you're still upset about what happened yesterday.

"Here you go, one green tea mochi and waffle." Said the owner while placing the food on the table.

Utahime thank the grandma while you looking quietly at the waffles.

The owner suddenly giggled that made you and Utahime look at her confuse, "What's funny?"

"Oh, sorry. It was just, seeing you two girls sitting on this table while ordering mochi and waffle for breakfast, it reminds me of my customers." Said the old woman.

"Is that so? They must be often come here then." Utahime replied with a small smile.

"Yeah, every week those two always eat here. Sometimes I overheard them had a conversation about problem with girls, and the funniest part that they always show off that Iori or Y/n they said? Who's the prettiest and smartest."

Both you and Utahime widened your eyes shocked when that owner really just spoke your both names.

"Wait, did you just said Iori and Y/n?" asked Utahime once more to make sure.

"Yup, I heard them right. It's Iori and Y/n, it's probably their girlfriends." Answered the granny.

You muttered on your own but decided to ask, "Obba-chan, are those guys are Gojo and Sukuna?"

"Yeah that's them! It's been five years they didn't visit again here, you two know them??" exclaimed the owner happily, to be honest she missed those curses.

You and Utahime look at each other, decided to tell her the truth. "Gran, we are Iori and Y/n. Nice to meet you."

The grandma gasps quietly as she handed her hand, "You two are Iori and Y/n?! Nice to meet you too, I'm Miranda, I've been holding my sweet shops since year 1930."

Wow, the shop was already held that really long.

"I'm so happy to meet you two, so are you both really Gojo and Sukuna's girlfriend??" she asked excitedly.

"No." You answered with a sad smile while Utahime raise her hand.

"Uh, I-I'm just a someone in Gojo's past." She said hesitating.

Miranda just nods as she took a chair to sit together with you two. "So what happened? I know those boys are curses."

You glance at the granny shocked, "You really do?"

The old woman chuckled, "Well, I saw Gojo the first time came here by destroying my roof, it was an accident. I guess he just fought with someone, and that boy acted all so fine while calmly order a green tea mochi. That's when I knew he's a curse."

Utahime and you decided to continue hearing Miranda's story while having breakfast.

"Then one day, the boy in pinkette hair name Sukuna came here as well. At first he just stood outside of my shop while looking inside, he thought I couldn't see him but when he knew I could, he decided to bought cookies. Then Gojo came and that's when those two met here."

"If they are curses then what are you two?" Miranda then asked.

You both were hesitate at first but seeing this woman seems to be safe so you tell her. "We are normal humans just like you, but we had the ability to reincarnate multiple times."

"Oh my." React Miranda with a gasp.

"My goal is to help Sukuna, while Hime-chan here she supposed to exorcise him, but I tried to stopped her and she agrees and become my friend now." You said while smiling at Utahime, making the black haired woman blush a little.

"Oh, so you two were once enemies?!" laugh Miranda surprise.

"But yeah... The truth is, Sukuna and Gojo left." You said in the end with a sad expression.

Miranda stopped for a while, "Why?"

"I-I don't really understand the whole reason but I've been living with those two for ten years, it just happened yesterday that I'm going to stopped meeting them. It was so sad I—" you stopped yourself because a sudden tear fall from your (e/c) eyes again.

Miranda automatically wrapped her arms around you for comfort while Utahime looking at you from across with teary eyes.

You kept crying quietly in the elder arms, somehow her embrace was warm and soft. It reminded you of someone but who?

"Y/n, Iori. I believe, those boys left for a good reason." She suddenly said, making you two to listen.

"I know deep down, they really care about you two, more than anyone else. Do you two know why?"

You both shook your head as Miranda tells a little flashback.

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚Flashback * ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

"Man, your home made mochi is always the best, Obba-chan!" compliment Gojo along with Sukuna who only give thumbs up towards Miranda.

It was Sukuna's first time trying a mochi after his lost playing truth or dare with the blindfold guy. That's why Gojo command him to eat the mochi, whether he like it or not he still have to chewed it down.

But still, it seems cookies and pancakes are the remain favorite sweets for the king of curse.

"Obba-chan."

"Yes??" called Miranda from the counter while she's wiping the dishes.

"Thank you, for accepting us here. Giving us food, although sometimes I would run away not to pay for it hehe." Gojo said with his tongue sticking out.

"Aish, what's with you all sudden?" she chuckled.

"But for real, thank you. We love you." Gojo said again making Miranda feel touched.

Sukuna just nod in agreement, while continue on eating.

For a second Miranda had tears in her eyes, they are curses and yet, they can say such sweet things that some human would hard to said it like that from the mouth.

Miranda couldn't help but to approached those two and asked them for her to hug. Gojo instantly stood up, already embracing her left body while Sukuna still sit on the chair looking at them.

"What are you doing? Come here Sukuna." The white haired man told him.

"No," the pinkette decline in embarrassed, he never hugs an old woman before.

But it surprised the king of curse next when his one hand suddenly being grabbed gently by Miranda, for sure he can felt her warm hands.

Sukuna too, he seems to be a bit familiar of those hands like you did, but who?

He then joined the group hug making the 60 years old grandma squished by those two.

"Can I resemble you boys as my grandchild?" asked her with a soft tone, making both Gojo and Sukuna look at her stunned.

"No, I want you two to be my grandsons. If that's okay." Miranda said again, as those two only nods their head quietly.

"Obba-san." Sukuna called, that might be the first time he ever called her other than Gojo.

"Yes?"

"We want to ask you a favor."

"What is it?"

"If one day were leaving or not return anymore, we want you to take care of someone."

Miranda expression suddenly changes sad, "You two will leave? To where?"

Sukuna smirk, "Somewhere we truly belong. But we are being serious right now, we want you to look for someone."

"Who?"

"Y/n." Sukuna muttered with a little smile.

Miranda look at the pinkette while ruffling his hair, "That girl you often talked about?"

The king of curse chuckled, "You seemed to eavesdrop a lot."

"Well, you talked about that little girl often every time you came here. You realize that don't you?" Miranda laugh seeing Sukuna just shrugs.

"Me too Obba-chan! Please take care of my lovely Utahime Iori! She's also a friend of Y/n-chan!" Gojo exclaimed with a huge grin while once more give Miranda a squeeze.

"Hahaha, alright, alright. I don't know what's going to happen with you two but I will do it, since I lost all my real family in the past." Said Miranda with a warm smile.

Gojo and Sukuna instantly look at her, "Were sorry to heard that."

"It's fine, but I found the new one today. Gojo and Sukuna, if you guys someday had nowhere to go, you're always welcome here." Miranda said to them while placing her one hand in each their cheek.

"Because were a family now, and so are those girls. Okay?"

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚End of Flashback ✩‧₊˚ =

Utahime and you ended up crying harder, after all, you didn't know that Miranda cares about those two curses like you did.

"Obba-chan, I'm sorry, I didn't know you see in those two like a family too." You apologize, moreover you've gotten sadder when Sukuna asked her to take care of you when he's gone.

Does that mean he really left because something was going on and he cannot tell you the reason why? But how about Yuki Onna? That queen of spirits, from the look of it they are being serious that those two are in engage.

"Y/n, are you sure those two really said that to you yesterday?" asked Utahime after hearing what Miranda said, it seemed she was telling the truth.

"It was Hime-chan, but I couldn't tell if their lying or not."

You then think of something, and looked at her again. "Could it be... Those two go back to the Spirit World?"

"Spirit World?!" exclaimed Utahime shocked.

"Yeah, what Obba-chan said earlier they will return to where their truly belongs, once Gojo-sensei ever told me that Sukuna and him were forbidden to return. From my guessing, Yuki Onna came here to pick them up." You explain making Utahime somehow sweating.

"N-No Y/n, if they really in the Spirit World we can't do anything. It's beyond human's ability." Answered Utahime.

"But there's got to be a way Hime-chan! I saved Sukuna back then, to take him out from the Underground Curse Spirit World, I could do that so maybe there's the way we can enter through that portal."

"Underground Curse Spirit World..." muttered Utahime while gripping her arms, Miranda notice that the girl suddenly looking afraid.

"What are we going to do? Should we asked curses to enter that portal?" you asked again.

"N-No, it's too dangerous, don't ever go there."

"But at least we have to try! You said to me that you're going to meet Gojo-sensei! That you will started it all over again!"

"I SAID DON'T GO TO THAT WORLD! EVER! THAT PLACE IS A MONSTER!!"

Both you and Miranda jolt in surprise when Utahime suddenly burst out as her breaths is unsteady. The sixty years old woman stood up slowly, "I'll go get some warm tea."

You look at her worried, "Hime-chan, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's just, I went there before, Y/n." She admits making you look at her startled.

You were about to asked again but she continues, "It happened when I met Satoru after for the longest time, but I never thought he was once a wanted to the Spirit World. That day, he suddenly dragged me in, lying to me that he'll be showing off one of his companions which are the good spirits."

"But then... Terrible happen when—I don't want to retell it anymore because Spirit World it's not the way it looks, Y/n. It never been in peace, that time I died in their world when war is happening. It was all nightmare for my memories, sorry I couldn't tell you further but Ryomen Sukuna was also there."

"He and Satoru did bad things to the Spirit Wolrd and I think that's the reason why they were banned from there and ended up wandering in our world for unknown years."

You had always think of the same thing what Utahime just said to you, that Sukuna and Gojo are traitors to their own world. But, is that really true? You wanted to know, because deep down, they are not a hundred percent villains.

But if there are the difference when they were human and now as curse, sure of it that they had each intention with their goals. All you got to do to know the real truth is easy.

Meet them again, ask it right away, so there's nothing between again to hide.

"Hime-chan, I will not change my mind. I'm going to try to find a way to the Spirit World."

Utahime widen her eyes, "Y/n are you crazy?! We cannot know what's going to happen when we enter, even only the first step to that world, what if someone caught us?!"

"The risk might be really high but what else can we do? Because this time, I'm the one who's going to find Sukuna, no matter what."

She looks at you with your eyes screaming determine in the inside, showing of how you are so loyal and love the king of curse.

"If he pushes me away again then I will not stop seeing him until I got his true reason why he suddenly left me like that. You too Hime-chan, when Gojo-sensei left you 500 years ago, I'm sure he didn't mean it."

Utahime look at you uneasy but remembering those feelings for the white haired man never fades away, and finally, she nods in the end.

"Alright, let's find the way, to meet those two."

Miranda then approached you two by ruffling your hair alternately, while placing the cup of tea on the table. "Good luck you girls, bring those two home."

"Real home, to us."

That word made you two smile, "We'll be right back, Granny Miranda."

==== (;'д`)ゞ====

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.2K 27
Locked within cursed chains, (y/n)'s fate is bestowed upon the shoulders of Gojo Satoru. She is inhabited by the infamous King of Curses, Ryomen Suku...
101K 2.5K 23
She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's also an exotic dancer who needs the funds...
411K 12K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
66K 2K 11
๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ…#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...