Once Upon a God - A One Shot...

By shewritesall

A collection of Percabeth one-shots set in both AUs and the canon PJO-universe. Rewritten October 2021 (origi... More

Christmas With the Jackson-Chases
Pool Revelations
Jackson
Fight of Your Life
Baby, Baby
The End

Announcement

2.4K 9 0
By shewritesall

Hey there! Welcome to my Percabeth one-shot book. It was originally published in early 2016 and boy did it need to be updated! As of October 2021, I have gone through and rewritten all the existing one-shots so they are not nearly as cringeworthy as before.

While the simple plot lines have stayed the same, these one-shots have been given a full makeover. Even if you read this book before, they're totally different and (in my opinion) actually worth reading now.

On that same topic, I have rewritten Down in Flames and it's back up on my page. I've also started publishing the rewrite of Queen of Atlantis too, so it's available again as well!

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoy this complete rewrite!

- shewritesall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 363 11
แ€”แ€ญแ€—แ€นแ€—แ€ฌแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ..แ€แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บ.. แ€™แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ.. แ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€„แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ... #แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€‘แ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ
715K 43.8K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
201K 2K 14
Percabeth~ Perseus Jackson + Annabeth Chase Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait. PEOPLE MEET PERCABETH THE BEST SHIP EVER. Includes mortals, demigods...