โžท๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ยป EN-

By sinxxna

-heeseung- "๐‡๐จ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง... More

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Prologue ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Joke ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Collapse ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Food ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Birthday ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cry ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Blush ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Part-Time
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Parents ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Kiss ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cuddle ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Sad ยป

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Falling ยป

4.7K 401 359
By sinxxna

« 落ちる! »

Seri sat on the stairs, gazing at Heeseung who had been playing soccer with his classmates.

A week

He might be gone by next week.

Her eyes grew moist .

"OI SERI !",Jungwon ran towards her, slipping to the space next to her,"Why are you crying?",he sort of panicked.

"Jungwon. What should I do...",she broke out into tears ,"...How will I bid him farewell...? Why did this happen ? I love him so much. I can't bear this . I want to be with him . I wish I could stop all this. Jungwon , I-"

"Seri...",Jungwon wrapped his arms around her,"Sush. Calm down. Breathe."

She shut her eyes, letting streams of tears gush down her cheeks.

"You never know what will happen. Maybe he will turn into a human before the creator takes the app down? Hmm?",Jungwon wiped off her tears with his thumb,"Let's think positively."

"Seri !"

Heeseung ran towards her with a wide grin over his face.

She wiped her tears in haste, flashing a smile.

"Heeseung! Did your team win?",she giggled softly.

"Ofcourse.",he chuckled , extending his hand to her.

She accepted it, rising to her feet.

Heeseung pulled her against his warmth. Ofcourse, he had noticed it. She had been crying.

"Guys, let's go to the amusement park. I will call Ahyoung too.",suggested Jungwon, patting their backs.

/ AMUSEMENT PARK /

"ARGH!",the two couples screamed at the top of their lungs due to the fast motion of the roller coaster.

When it arrived at the stop, they moved down from the roller coaster , heaving a sigh of relief.

"LET'S RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL !",Seri's lips curled.

"Let's go to the haunted house!",suggested Jungwon.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?",she snapped.

"FERRIS WHEEL IS FOR KIDS.",Jungwon snapped back.

Her lips formed a pout .

"Stop fighting, both of you!",Ahyoung seemed done with the two best friends.

"Jungwon, you can go to the haunted house with Ahyoung. I will ride the ferris wheel with Seri.", Heeseung interwinded his fingers with that of Seri's , flashing a smile.

She gave his cheek a quick peck, holding back her smile.

"Yes. Let's do that. Ahyoung ! L. E. T apostrophe S G O !",Jungwon dragged the poor girl towards the haunted house, despite her protest.

//Ferris Wheel//

"It's so pretty.",Seri smiled, peeking at the sight of the night sky.

"You are happy."

She turned her head to him ,"Hmm. Ferris Wheel always makes me feel like I am about to touch the sky!",she let out a soft chuckle,"...and since you are with me, I am happier!"

He placed her hand over hers, caressing her knuckles with his thumb.

"Hong Seri..."

Her gaze met his,"Hmm?"

She tilted her head.

"Let's skip school for a week...",tears formed in his eyes ,"...and do all the things, we wished to do together."

Her eyes grew moist,"You said, you are going to stay with me forever..."

"I guess forever doesn't always mean,forever...",he lowered his gaze kissing her hand, tenderly.

//LAST WEEK//

Seri and Heeseung sat on the couch, snuggled into each other's warmth.

"Hong Seri."

"Hmm."

"About the T.V show I always told you about..."

She lifted her gaze up to look at him,"What about it?"

"I lied."

"WHAT-"

"I always did whatever I wished to do.T.V show was just an excuse.",he bit his lower lip being shy.

"You-",she laughed heartily ,"I am glad you did whatever you wished to do. Your actions really fluttered my heart."

"Really? I wish my heart beated just like yours does.",he extended his lower lip.

She cupped his cheeks, quickly placing her lips over his,"I love you so much."

"I love you more.",he attacked her with kisses all over her face.

-----

They peeked into the oven , glancing at the cookies they had made together.

Taking the tray out, she placed cookies on the table.

"You should try it first.",insisted Seri.

"No. You should try it first. Are you sure, you put sugar and not salt?",he gulped.

"HEY. I put sugar !",she protested but then , thought for a while ,"...salt?I don't remember."

"Let's take a bite at the same time.",he suggested.

They lifted a cookie up, taking bites  simultaneously.

"SUGAR!"

The couple broke out into laughter.

----

Seri rested her head on his arms, as they laid down on the couch, reading a comic book together.

"Are you done reading this page?",he asked.

"Wait! The last line is left !"

"You read so slowly.",he heaved a sigh.

She snatched the book, keeping it aside.

"I am bored. Let's kiss.",she blinked with innocence.

"Huh? What did you say? I didn't hear?",he asked in a teasing tone.

She hit him on his arms.

He chuckled, pulling her closer to him, meeting his lips with hers.

"I love you.",his forehead rested against hers.

Seri pecked his nose,"I love you so much more."

//LAST DAY//

She grabbed the noodle packets, paying the money at the counter.

It was their last day together and Heeseung's heart still didn't beat.

She walked out from the store, lowering her gaze.

Spotting Seri at a distance, Heeseung dialled her number with his lips forming a smile.

On his other hand, he held a bouquet of 'Lily of the Valley'.

Lily of the valley denoting eternal love.

"Hello?",he saw her answer the call.

"Seri. Where are you?"

"I brought noodles. You love it,that's why.",she began crossing the road,"Where are you?"

"I t-",his eyes widened with shock as he caught the glimpse of a car moving towards her .

"HONG SERI!",he rushed into the busy road, shouting her name.

She paused turning back  being unaware about the car which was moving towards her direction at high speed.

Her lips curled up to form a heart warming smile,"Heeseung!

Heeseung pushed her off the way , causing the car to hit his body instead.

Seri gasped, immediately moving towards him,"HEESEUNG!"

Streams of tears gushed down from her eyes as his body began to disappear.

She held his body against the warmth of her own,"Heeseung...no, no,no...please. Stay."

He flashed a smile even amidst tears,"Don't cry a lot after I am gone, o-okay?"

"HEESEUNG...",she wept miserably, holding him tight.

"I love you, Hong Seri.",the last words escaped his mouth with his body, gradually disappearing into thin air.

She anxiously looked around hoping to find him,"HEESEUNG.PLEASE COME BACK...PLEASE..."

"Heeseung...",she lifted the bouquet of flowers, sensing tears rolling down her cheeks,"I love you..."

"Please...",she clutched the flowers, drawing them closer to her chest,"Come back...Please."

Tears flowed down her cheeks.

//FOUR MONTHS LATER//

"Spicy rice cakes !",Jungwon and Ahyoung placed the bowl in front of her.

"I don't want to eat.",Seri rose to her feet, fixing  her hair.

"SERI. WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?", a frown crept on his forehead,"I want you back. I want the original Seri back."

"...Seri, I know you loved him a lot but it's time that you move on.",Ahyoung lowered her gaze.

Grabbing her handbag, Seri glanced at them,"I will be fine. Don't worry."

She walked on the crossway, feeling the cool air brush past her cheeks.

It has been four months now, ever since he mysteriously disappeared.

She always reminisced about the old memories, all the moments she had spent with him.

She cherished them a lot.

She glanced at her phone screen , a smile appearing on her face.

"Heeseung? You know right?I love you?"

The picture she had  clicked of him when they went to their first ever beach date.

"I miss you so much...",she quickly wiped off her tears, shoving the phone back into her bag.

She entered the house passcode, heading inside her home but came to a halt, catching the glimpse of a familiar figure sitting on the couch .

Her heart skipped a beat.

Was he by any chance...

The guy turned his head back,"Hong Seri!", a wide smile spread over his face.

Tears formed in her eyes  as she dropped everything to run towards him.

"I missed you.",he pulled her into an embrace.

"...Heeseung. Am I dreaming, right now?"

"No,you are not.",he beamed, ruffling her hair,"I was left with learning the last emotion."

"The last emotion?",she glanced at him.

He nodded,"Selflessness! The moment I put myself in danger for you, I learnt the last emotion!"

"...WHERE WERE YOU ALL THESE MONTHS ?",her hands caressed his cheeks.

"I disappeared from your sight but I was always around. I saw you cry, I really wanted to hug you and tell you that I was there,right by your side.",he cupped her cheeks witnessing her eyes drowning with tears.

"Destiny finally let us meet again.",her lips curled up to form a subtle smile.

He hummed in response , placing her hand over his chest,"...my heart beats now."

"Lee Heeseung is finally a human now.",she wrapped  her hands around his neck,"How does it feel?"

"My heart is really racing faster since you are near.",he pressed his lips against hers.

The reunited couple rested their foreheads against each other.

A human falling for an AI.

An AI learning human emotions.

Them falling in love with each other with their twisted fates ending in happiness suggests destiny is not always cruel.

Whenever a door closes, another door opens up to guide us somewhere.

Life is strange.

Isn't it?

Hehe.

-----THE END-----

Authornim-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 340 21
"๐‘บ๐’†๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’ , ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "
22.1K 734 24
๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž. โ™ก_____...
1.1K 46 11
' is it a coincidence or fate?'
125K 5.1K 51
ยขะฝฯƒฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃ โ“•โ“žโ“ก โ“ขโ“โ“›โ“” าฝษณิƒฮนษณษ  Happy Reading!! แ••(แ›)แ•—