๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ || tw...

By 1-800-CEDRIC

twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better y... More

-Introduction-
-Quotes-
-Playlist-
Forks
The Cullens
Confusion
Vampires
Werewolves
The Pack
-!!!!-
The Invitation
School
The Morning Of
Baseball
The Coven
Run
Beau Rivage
The Call
Margaritaville
Port Angeles
Prom
The Volturi
Home
New Moon
Not-So-Merry Picnic
Change is Good
Time
The Return
Sweet Home Volterra
Escape (Again)
The Proposal
Eclipse
Pumpkin Eater
Peculiarities
A Very Big Uh-Oh
Apology
Kidnapped
The Battle
Graduation
Breaking Dawn
Honey, I'm Home
The Wedding
Background
!!! !!!!
The Vampire
Edward
Rosalie
Carlisle
Jasper
Alice
Jacob

The New Member

13.4K 428 209
By 1-800-CEDRIC

A/N I don't think this chapter needs a TW but I'm kinda iffy about it because I can see how it can be triggering to people so just let me know if I need one!

There was a cold hand on my cheek waking me up. How long have I been sleeping?

"What do you need, sweetheart?" Heidi, I think. The edges of things are blurry.

"Home, please." My voice sounds far away.

Heidi sighs in front of me. "You are home." She tells me. I don't have enough energy to argue, so I just nod.

"Home sounds nice." I echo, remembering Bella and Charlie. I remember how warm it was. I remember making dinner for Charlie with Bella. That was nice.

Her hand leaves my cheek, and she stands up.

"She needs food, Aro." Her voice is strict and demanding.

I don't know what happened to Edward, but they let him out of my cell once he drank the blood and his eyes turned red with human blood.

"Fine. I'll get a meal for her, and we can all sit and eat together." Aro's voice is far away, too. I close my eyes again.

"Stay awake." Heidi tells me, and my eyes shoot open. I still have the blue dress on. How long has it been?

"I'm awake." I tell her, my voice small.

She presses her lips together and nods.

Heidi sits with me in my cell for I don't know how long, and soon we are called into this big room to eat.

There is a long dining table, of which I see some familiar faces.

Alec, Jane, Felix, blondie, Aro, Edward. Edward.

Heidi sits next to me, across from Edward. My worries about him and Bella seem trivial now.

A plate is set in front of me, loaded with food of all kinds. Most of it isn't familiar, I must be in a different country.

But I take a bite of something I do recognize, mashed potatoes, and a warm sensation grows through me. My hunger feels insatiable.

I shovel the mashed potatoes, and meat, into my mouth, and whatever else is on the plate that I don't bother to look at because I'm starving and there is no time to waste.

I then follow all this food up with drinking loads of water, the goblet seems to never end, and then placing it down.

I then notice that everyone is staring at me.

"I told you she needed food." Heidi says quietly.

Edward clenched his fist. "You haven't been feeding her, Aro?" Aro looks up from his goblet of blood.

"Well, about that-"

"Aro, you haven't been feeding her?" Alec echos Edward.

"It's only been two weeks!" Aro says in defense. Two weeks. At least it hasn't been a year.

"So, Y/N." The blonde guy speaks to me. "When you are turned, what do you wish to do?"

"Caius-" Jane begins, but he holds his hand up in pause. "This is not up for discussion, Jane."

"So, Y/N?" He asks, and everyone looks to me.

"I'd like to go home." I say, without ever making an intent to. I still have the dress on.

"I'd like to go home and explain what happened, and then maybe I'll come back here." I don't think that. Someone made me say that. I don't ever want to return here.

Cauis smiles at me. "Good, good. Was the food good?"

The muscles in my jaw relax, and I know that I can speak freely now. "I'm not sure." I answer, still truthfully.

To this he laughs, taking a sip of blood that stain his teeth red.

"I feel it's time that we take our final, official Volturi vote. Do we keep Y/N here, and turn her, or do we dispose of her?"

A shiver runs through my body. "Dispose" doesn't sound tempting, but neither does staying here.

My thoughts are clearer now that I'm a little bit more nourished.

"Everyone in favor of turning Y/N, raise your hand." It feels childish for a vampire council, but it's probably most efficient.

Caius himself raises his hand, as does Aro, Heidi, Felix, and a few people who I don't know.

"Those in favor of keeping her human for the time being."

Edward, an old guy, Alec, Jane, and a few more people raise their hands. Another shaking shiver goes through me.

I was to be turned.

"Was I allowed to vote?" My voice is small out of my mouth.

"I'm afraid not." Caius smiles at me coldly.

Heidi stands, and so do I. She is controlling me. I can't object.

She glances at all of them, and I do too. I look at Edward. His face is scrunched, pained, but he does nothing to stop this.

Help! I want to scream at him. Stop her! Bring me home!

I catch a glimpse of the shine of Heidi's fangs, and I prepare for impact. There is a loud screeching noise, like rusty metal.

I open my eyes, and I see Aro and Caius stand.

"Carlisle!" Aro sounds suprised, still trying to seem pleased. "What a suprise!"

"I was told I am welcome here." I am unable to turn, or look at him, but I can hear his tone. "As is my family."

I see Aro flinch, his smile still unwavering. "Of course, of course!" Aro's hands are clasped in front of him. He clears his throat. "As you can, uh, see-"

"Yes, I understand. You have my son and daughter in your stronghold, I have come here to retrieve them." I feel my eyes tear up. I can't bask in acceptance now, and I still can't move, but inside I relax.

"I'm afraid that you're children have faced our initiation. They have free will to come to you at any time. Go ahead, call for them." That was the most devious lie I have ever heard.

Edward's chair screeches, and soon he is out of my line of vision. He has gone to Carlisle. I am alone.

"Y/N." Carlise says calmly. There is silence.

"Y/N, please." I hear Rosalie. I remember everything they have done for me, and all the times they have saved me. I ache to run there.

I think about the dress I'm wearing now. I think about tearing it off of my skin, I think about cutting it up and burning it.

"Y/N, do you wish to be one of us? Do you wish to be in the Volturi?" Aro asks.

"Yes." My voice sounds foreign. I hate this.

I can't even face them. A tear falls from my eye.

There is heavy silence. I am so close to freedom, and yet it is just out of my reach. How has it only been two weeks?

Heidi locks eyes with me, and there is no sympathy. This is what she wants.

Heidi twitches, and then again. Her face scrunched up, and I feel myself almost relax. Almost. She falls to her knees, and I am unsure of what is happening, but Heidi bends over and screams. Loudly.

And I am free. I run, faster than I have before, into someone's arms. Whose, I'm not sure.

The first thing I do is starts clawing at the fabric on my skin. I feel myself bleed, which is probably bad in a room full of vampires, but the only thing I am focused on is destroying this prison of a dress.

Once it is barely wearable, Alice hands me a cloak. I put the cloak quickly, and then realize that we are running. I'm not sure when we started, or where we are going, but I tie the cloak tightly around me while someone carries me.

Once the last of the dress is gone, my muscles relax completely and a thick drowsiness blankets me.

I close my eyes, and give in to darkness. We're still running. Someone's still carrying me. I'm safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 1 41
Jasper Hale x OC Fem Marinette Owl Sully Parker a girl with no memory moves to a small town named Forks. She begins to find out about the real world...
249 0 7
Edward convinces his family to leave Forks after he breaks up with Bella to keep her safe. They don't argue, since mostly all of them loved her as we...
23.5K 578 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
142 6 4
Y/n L/n just moved to forks with her uncle looking for a new start after running from her past. Read more to find out I don't own any of the plot or...