Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#39 Virgin Round Two

30K 411 1.4K
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ The Zone - The Weeknd - Drake ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Two people," I answer

Grey laughs. "I gave you an honest answer Harley, I expect the same," he says. I nod slowly, wondering how I'm going to get him to believe me.

"I'm not lying. Only two people," I rephrase.

Grey stares at me confused as he tries to figure out the math in his head. "What?"

"Oliver and you. So that makes two," I explain.

He scoffs, readjusting his position under me. "Yeah right. You said other shit. How many, Harley?" he asks again, this time in a serious tone.

I take a deep breath. "I lost my virginity to you," I confess. I step back on the floor as he remains seated on the bed.

Grey begins laughing. "Sure."

I cross my arms over my chest trying to play the serious part. "Before you I hadn't even had my first kiss." This sounds insanely embarrassing.

Grey looks up at me, still partly confused. "Are you serious?"

I nod repeatedly. "Yeah I am. Couldn't you tell?" I had no experience whatsoever when I had sex with Grey, who has slept with hundreds of girls.

"I had a doubt until you gave me a blow," he says. "Harley are you lying?" His eyes scan my face.

I shake my head. "Fuck Harley. Why didn't you tell me or stop me? Now I definitely am the biggest asshole," he curses.

"You seriously couldn't tell?" I ask.

"Obviously not," he exclaims, frustrated. He runs his hand through his hair, pulling at the ends.

I shrug, it's not like we can change the past. "It's fine Grey, I don't even care anymore," I assure as he looks down.

"I do. Harley you should've told me," he says softly. Yet he's still staring at our feet.

I wrap my arms around his neck until he finally looks up. I straddle him with my legs once again. "Grey, it's fine. It's whatever now, you can't do anything about it."

"I beg to differ," he mumbles before kissing me. I kiss back before pulling back.

"How so?"

"Going to fuck you like it's our first time. And take it slow," he whispers before leaving soft kisses against my collarbone.

I pull away looking at Grey, holding his face between my hands. "I'm fine Grey. Really," I assure.

"Let me make it up to you." He continues to trail soft kisses along my neck. "Anything you want. Candles? A massage?" He whispers, gripping at my waist.

I giggle softly to his touch. "Like you have candles," I scoff. He lets go of me, standing up and I immediately miss his warmth.

He walks out of the room and I sit down on his bed. I don't hear anything but the rain that begins to pour outside. What could be taking Grey so long. Unless he really can't find candles.

It's a full fifteen minutes before the door bursts back open and Grey has a bag in his hands. His hair and jacket is soaking wet. "Where'd you go?" I stand up, walking towards him.

He places the bag on his desk, pulling candles out of them. "The store down the street. I ran," he says out of breath.

"In the rain?!" I question. He nods, ripping open the candle package with his teeth. "Grey you didn't ha-"

I stop talking as he raises his hand up. "I wanted to. Let me do this right for you." He lights the candles with the lighter from his back pocket before placing them around the room.

I almost laugh at how perfect he's trying to be. He's really changed. He flicks off the lights letting the candles illuminate the room. The rainfall on the window adds to the mood almost perfectly.

"What else is in the bag?" I ask. It still looks full even after he took out the candles.

He shrugs. "Why what else do you want? A ball gag?" he jokes as he approaches me. I roll my eyes.

"I draw the line there." I don't even know what a ball gag is but it does not sound fun.

He chuckles softly. "Why not? How about a pretty collar." His finger loops around the gold chain on his neck. His fingers sliding across the gold lettering that spells out ANGEL. I wear it every single day.

"Get a pretty pink leash, have you follow me around. Call me master," he says in a whisper. My eyes follow his as his hand caresses my cheek slowly.

I don't really know if I could call anyone master. "I think I'll stick with Grey." I bite my lip as he slowly starts pulling down the strap of my dress.

"How about daddy? Has a nice ring to it," he shrugs a shoulder.

How did this conversation even get here? Right- "What's in the bag?" I repeat.

"Don't worry about it Angel. Goodies for later as long as you are a good girl for me." My dress falls to the floor, leaving me in white lace undergarments.

He looks down, his eyes gazing at my body and curses under his breath. His eyes slowly meet mine once again. He kisses me, his hands gripping at my waist pulling me against his body.

I step back, in sync with his feet until I hit the mattress. He gently moves me back, laying me against the bed before crawling over me. I reach for the ends of his shirt, tugging on it. He receives the message, taking it off.

His lips travel from my neck, collarbone and down my chest. Leaving hickeys in every spot. His hand finds its way to my ass, squeezing and receiving a soft moan from myself in return.

He continues moving down my body until he reaches right above the lace of my thong. He kisses my stomach, skipping over and sucking on my thighs. I squirm to the feel of his biting against my skin.

He chuckles, holding my thighs still with his hands. "You're going to have to be a lot stronger than that for what I'm about to do to you," he chuckles. He sits up on his knees as he begins removing my thong.

I haven't given Grey head in a while or that often if I think about it. "Wait, you first." I reach out for him. His hand wraps around both my wrists pushing me back.

"Don't you dare. This is about you and you only, Harley." Before I can counter he kisses me. He lays me back against his mattress before moving his head back between my thighs.

I almost jumped to the foreign touch of his mouth against my clit. Of course I'm already wet for him. I've been since he picked me up just a few hours ago.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath as he slowly sucks on my clit. His hands massage over my thighs as he works his tongue against me.

My head pushes back into the pillow as he's quick to build my orgasm. It doesn't matter how much I try to move, he keeps my legs pinned down. Devouring every bit of me. In motion his tongue works against me and with my orgasm.

"Grey," I moan softly as I feel the knots tie in my stomach. My hands reach down, gripping his hair. He keeps his rhythm no matter how much my body tries to escape.

Before I know it, I'm coming in his mouth. Whimpers tremble from my lips as my body can barely keep it's composure. My grip in his hair increases but that doesn't stop him from licking up every last drop.

He lifts his head, finally coming up for air. A sly grin resting on his face. He crawls over top of me. "All those pretty sounds I had trembling from your lips and I only used my tongue," he teases as he takes off my bra.

I sit up on my elbows, coming face to face with him. Before I even get the chance for a comeback he kisses me. I forget it, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull his body flush against mine.

"Off," I demand, pulling at the waistband of his pants.

"Slow Angel," he whispers in between kisses. "We have all the time in the world."

I look at him with soft eyes as his chain dangles over my face. "Please baby," I beg, wanting him right away. I know we're going slow but I just want to feel him.

He closes his eyes for a split second taking a deep breath. "You're not making this easy for me Angel, huh," he releases a small chuckle. He begins unbuckling his belt before sliding off his pants and boxers.

He takes my face in his hand kissing me. Slow and passionate, feeling everything. His tongue against mine, his fingers gliding over the skin on my face and thigh, his heartbeat against mine.

He lifts my lower back just a tad, enough to slide a pillow under my back. "Are you comfortable?" He asks, pulling away. Both our lips, red and swollen.

"Yeah," I breathe. Grey's never been this sensitive, caring or slow and soft during sex. I'm so used to his dominance but even just this is refreshing.

I moan softly into his mouth as his dick rubs over my clit while he positions himself. He lifts head just a few inches away from my face. He slides in, slowly inch by inch watching my reaction.

Once he's fully inside me he reaches for my hands, interlacing our fingers and locking them above my head as he slow strokes. He presses his lips back to mine, both of us moaning into each other's mouth. Even though Grey is taking it slow, his dominance is still present throughout.

The heat we create between the sheets burns the temperature in the room. Sweat dripping from our bodies. He pulls his lips off mine just for a minute so we can catch our breaths.

I slip a hand from his and run it through his wet hair, bringing his lips back to mine. He places his free hand on top of mine resting against his cheek whilst our other hand rests above the side of my head with interlocked fingers.

"Grey," I moan softly, staring into his eyes. They've softened. They aren't as cold or hard. Easy to read. It almost feels as if he loves me. And I think he does. I love him, and I want to tell him and I will tell him. But not now. Not while we're like this.

I don't want him to reply and say he loves me too if he doesn't mean it. Not if he doesn't want it.

With Grey I feel safe, I feel found. It's like he understands me. He doesn't try and belittle me or change me. Instead encourages me to be myself.

I don't know myself. First I was trying to be the best I could for everyone. A suck up, straight A''s and worked my ass off for everyone but me. I didn't know what I wanted.

Of course I got in a lot of trouble when I first started hanging out with Grey. But he was trying to help me find myself. He wasn't against me, he just knew I wasn't doing this for myself.

I still don't know myself. When you spend most of your life living to please others, you don't. And it's not any easier trying to find yourself. Especially when you're a mess and have constant people telling you to change back to your old self when it wasn't even you to begin with.

That's the thing about wearing a mask. When it comes off, no one recognizes you. All because you started off as someone you aren't.

But Grey loves me. I know it. He loves me for whoever the hell I am. Whether I am the mask or what's beneath it. I definitely haven't found myself. I don't know if I ever will. But at least now the mask is off.

"Fuck Harley," he breathes, speeding up just a little bit more.

I allow my legs to wrap around his waist, pulling him in deeper. He buries his head in my neck, kissing the soft skin. "Come for me baby," he whispers, his lips grazing my ear.

My back arches into him as I'm about to release. I moan his name softly gripping onto his shoulders as he changes his strokes meeting my needs. "That's it. Come for me Harley." I love the way he says my name. Out of breath, barely able to hold on himself.

"Fuck," he curses pressing his lips to mine. Both of us moan, releasing into each other as we kiss. He drops his body onto mine before rolling over onto his back bringing me on his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

It's quiet, nothing filling the silence but the sound of light rain and our heavy breathing. He closes his eyes as I draw circles on his chest as it heaves. I barely have the energy to get up even though I know I should.

I look up at Grey, I can't tell if he's sleeping or resting with his eyes closed. I run my finger down his jawline. I begin to sit up but his arms pull me back down on his chest.

"Where are you going Angel?" He whispers with his eyes closed.

"The washroom. I need to pee and clean up," I remind him.

"Five more minutes."

I laugh softly, shaking my head. "Do you want me to get an infection?"

He groans, grabbing me and lifting me up. I almost shriek, grabbing onto his neck for support. He walks into his bathroom, placing me on the toilet before walking out. I pee and wait as Grey's cum drips out of me.

Grey walks back in the bathroom wearing shorts and holding the same bag as before. He pulls out a Plan B and looks back at me with a sly grin. I roll my eyes as he opens the package. He walks over to me and I stick my tongue out letting him place the small pill on it.

I swallow it as he opens a bottle of water and hands it to me. I watch him walk over to the bathtub and turn on the water. He grabs the bag off the counter taking out two bottles of bubble bath before holding it up to me. "Which one?"

One's Vanilla-Lavender while the other is Coconut-Brown Sugar. "Don't look at me like that babe. Pick one." I point to the Lavender one and watch as he tosses the other and flicks off the cap of the purple bottle before pouring it in.

I stand up when I'm ready and Grey takes my hand leading me into the bathtub. I sit down in the hot water that's the perfect temperature. He takes off his shorts before sitting behind me in the tub. He pulls me back into his chest and raises his knees to which I rest my arms on.

He kisses my cheek a few times before leaning back. I close my eyes resting against him as I listen to his heartbeat. "I'm sorry," he apologizes. My eyes furrow to why he would be sorry. "If I knew you were a virgin I wouldn't have taken it so far with all the kinks, the knives, the gun."

"Gre-"

"You should've told me Harley," he sighs.

He's right. I know he feels bad but I don't regret anything. If I could I would do it all again just to end up here. "I should've told you. I shouldn't have lied. But I'm not sorry." I wonder if Grey would've walked away and none of this would've happened if I did tell the truth.

"Harley-"

I look back at Grey as he stares at me. "I'm not. Grey it was a hell of a bumpy road. Potholes and everything." I joke putting a slight smile on his face. "But I don't regret anything if it's what led us here."

He opens his mouth to speak but before he can I do first. "I love you Greyson West." I blurt out before I could stop myself.

For several seconds he silently stares at me. And for those several seconds my mind goes insane wondering if I thought this out all wrong. If he really doesn't love me. If he regrets this.

He kisses me, grabbing onto my neck pulling me closer. "I love you too Harley Prince," he whispers in between the kisses. I kiss him back before pulling away.

"You love me?" I question like an idiot.

"Harley Prince, I'm so fucking in love with you Angel." He places his forehead against mine. Yeah, definitely worth it. "I also bought you ice cream," he adds.

He laughs as my eyes widen. "Are you staying over or do you have to go home?" He asks. I bite my tongue thinking. I have to go home but I don't want to.

"I'm staying over." He gestures his head out of the tub. I get the message standing up. Grey comes out behind me and grabs a towel, wrapping it around my shivering body.

He dresses me himself in his clothes, sweatpants and a t-shirt. I crawl into the bed as he heads downstairs to get the ice cream. Picking up the remote, I scroll through Netflix looking for something to watch.

Grey returns, wearing nothing but shorts and holding two spoons and a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. He gets into bed, next to me. Pulling me closer, practically on him as we lean against the headboard.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask, taking the spoon from him.

"Anything you want," he shrugs, not caring.

I put on a movie as we eat ice cream for the rest of the night.

❤︎

I wake up to loud banging. "Fuck off!" Grey grumbles, tightening his grip on my waist. I keep my head buried in his neck trying to drift back to sleep.

As I doze off, I hear the door open. "Grey! Harley's missing!" I hear Ollie's voice. Both Grey and I look up, snapping our heads towards the door where Ollie stands.

His eyes flicker back towards me and Grey repeatedly. "I'm going to fucking kill you Grey."

❤︎❤︎❤︎AUTHOR"S NOTE❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sorry guys I left you on a bit of a cliff hanger last chapter. I haven't had time to write.

But it's refreshing to see you sluts begging me for more 😩

Jokes aside, love y'all! Also I do not know when the next chapter is going to be out, I may take the weekend off for a mental health break. Don't get me wrong I love writing chapters for you guys but I need to start taking better care of myself to write the best books for you all.

You guys kind of half got it. The key word in the sentence from Chapter #37 (Man I can't believe we're almost done this book) The key word is this as in this book. Because there may or may not be a sequel!

I mean all you have to do is say please

Sorry I love teasing people, have a good night/day/morning or whatever tf time of day it is for you guys!

Comment a random fact about you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...
93.8K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...
2.9K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
75.1K 2.3K 22
Ashley realizes that she has a crush on her best friend brother Luke Grey. She tries her best to let the feelings only be feelings.