Danganronpa 2 (Six Chambers)

Bởi Absolan

A new killing game has risen with another class of Ultimate Students of Hope's Peak, but it seems there's som... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 (Paradise)
E̷̦͕̋̅̇̏̋̃͝r̷̰̭͙͎̥̯̒̊̎̚̕r̷̙͈̦̰̳̂̇̚͝o̶̲̻̥̗̻̰̾ͅr̴̘̼̤͉̩̅̅͂̉̑
Chapter 2 (Paradise?)
Chapter 3 (Friendship)
Chapter 4 (Party Time..?)
Chapter 5 (Investigation)
Chapter 6 (Class Trial)
Chapter 7 (Despair)
Chapter 8 (Investigation Regroup)
Chapter 9 (New Islands)
Chapter 10 (Beachhouse Struggle)
Chapter 11 (Twilight Syndrome)
Hope's History (Chapter 1)
Chapter 12 (Motive Mystery)
Despair's History (Chapter 1)
Chapter 13 (A Body? Here?)

E̶̯̿r̶̼͎̈͛r̸̬̈́ǒ̷̟r̴̠͝!̶͇̾ ̸̙́E̴̦̦̕m̴̭̆̄p̴̯̓̍t̷̻̰̏y̸̟͚̋͊!̷͈̺͋̔

443 2 0
Bởi Absolan

???: "Don't you see? This is the correct ending that I've planned for this school trip."

Mono?̵͉̂͋?̶̄̕͜?̸͖̿̈?̸͓̣̌͌: "Now that you've voted wrong! The execution of the innocents will now begin!"

???: "A nightmare... y-yeah... this must be a bad dream... heh... ah... ahah..."

???: "My lifelong dream has finally come true! I am now reborn as... M̸̫͆͂.̶̮̈́̃.̶̲͚̽.̶͍̒̂.̶̲͉͝.̵͖̥̆̍ ̴̬̫̄.̴̋ͅ.̶̗̀̒.̵̡͖͌͑.̷͉̩͌.̵̹̗͐.̷͓͚̌͆!"

The Blackened has one the trial

Punishment of the innocent will now commence...

???: 'I heard nothing but water... my mind was completely blank as there was no way to the surface. I was trying to hold my breath and was suddenly pulled deeper into the ocean... a representation of my failure. I just wish... I could've saved them. I'm sorry... everyone... and then...everything fades to black.

...

*SNAP*

???: "Hey! Get up! Who the hell are you?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

482K 11.5K 28
You have been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Psychologist, but when you meet a certain despair obsessed girl and become trapped in...
7.8K 89 33
It's been years since Akemi Minako committed suicide during the Killing Game at Hope's Peak Academy. Now, her brother Tio is enrolled and goes on a s...
13.8K 227 60
Hanako Yasashiku was accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the "Ultimate Chess Player." However, she, along with 15 other students are forced to parti...
443 1 12
non-despair au(s)/talentless au Kyoko and Hina were in the science lab for a project but then Hina did something which cause a explosion.Now there's...