Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

By -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula

54 1 0
By -Luckau-

19th November 2022, 9h00 (9:00 a.m.), Floor 3, Wavering Mists Forest Teleport Gate:

Luckau lvl 32, Kirito lvl 32, Asuna lvl 30, Chris and Koharu lvl 26. Total cols: 202 503

*Sound of teleportation*

Luckau: Bon mes amis, we arrived on the 3rd floor of the game and it's time for you girls to discover the first major campaign of the game which is...

Chris: *Cutting in* The Elves' War Campaign!

Luckau: That's right and don't cut me when I'm speaking Chris argh 😠, anyway, I consider that we must finish the quests quickly because I don't like this floor.

Koharu: What? The quests? Why?

Luckau: I mean, I like the quests but I hate the monsters of this floor that's all.

Kirito: Oh maybe it's because they're spiders.

*Unleash the Sword*

Luckau points his sword at him, menacing to attack him if he tells more.

Kirito: Hickkk!

With the word spider pronounced, the girls begin to panic too.

Asuna: Wait! Spiders?! 😰 I hate spiders!

Koharu: Me too! I hate them and a lot of bugs!

Chris: Well, Asuna, Koharu, normally a bug has 6 paws while a spider has 8 paws and it...

Luckau: *Yelling at him in French* CHRIS FERME-LÀ! SHADDUP! YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I HATE THEM SO STOP PRONOUNCING THIS NAME!

Chris : *Covering his ears* Already told to not talk like that in the morning and close to me! C'est bon, I understand you hate spiders! *Get punished*

Luckau has a black look and strikes his head as he hates these species so much.

Chris: *Receives hits on his head with Luckau's sword handle* Brutality over autistic people! Wait I will sue you after!

Luckau: Meh, I don't care *Proceeds to continue*.

Kirito: So besides me and Chris, you all hate spiders? ^^

Chris: Just look how I'm right now! Of course, they are!

Luckau: Oh bordel, I swear I will kill you twos if you continue.

Kirito: Spid... *get punched*

Kirito received an uppercut on his face but it was not from Luckau neither Chris nor Koharu but from Asuna...

Kirito: Aïe why?!

Asuna: Because like Luckau and Kohar, I hate these species! And look! *Showing her player's status* Because of you I have a Yellow status penalty for 10 minutes!

Kirito: Ok ok! I stop teasing sorry.

Koharu: Are we finished? Where do we start today?

The players stop bothering themselves as they look at her.

Chris: Well, besides the Elves' Campaign quest, there are no secondary quests to unlock or earn items or skills or whatever so for once we can do the quests on this floor together without splitting.

Kirito: He is right well before we go, let's buy first some potions, especially antidote potions, and reinforce our weapons and armour.

Luckau: That's the spirit of an MMORPG player I like it! *Grumbling* If only you weren't morons to talk about these shits (spiders).

Kirito: 😜

Chris: Now I can buy my favourite weapons during the beta and say ciao to my [Bronze Sword].

Koharu: Which is?

Chris: You will see, and you should upgrade your armour, the monsters can deal critical damage here Koharu.

Koharu: I'll do it.

While Koharu will upgrade her armour with Kirito and Asuna, Chris approaches the NPC vendor to buy his new sword and speaks in his second native language: French 🇫🇷. Thanks to Luckau when he was a developer, he added translation and localization for French-language so the game can run in French (but not on the players too bad French > English or Japanese 😢 when the French back in the universal language?).

*The conversation is in French in the most French way*

Chris: Hey! Bonjour monsieur! Do you have the [Greenish Sword] Sword in storage by any chance?

NPC Vendor: Oui traveller, I have one in stock here it is.

The vendor shows the weapon that Chris needs.

Chris: Parfait, I'll buy it from you!  How much are you selling it for?

NPC vendor: 15 000 cols.

Chris: Hum, un peu expensive but cheap in the end. Deal!

Chris pays the 15,000 cols needed to the vendor and acquires the [Greenish Sword].

NPC vendor: Merci bien! Voilà your weapon sir.

Chris: Merci beaucoup.

NPC vendor: Bonne chance on your adventures!

Chris leaves the NPC vendor to the NPC Blacksmith where his friends are to upgrade his newly acquired sword.

Chris: Les amis I'm back!

The Team: Re Chris!

Koharu: Oh that's the weapons you bought?

Chris: Yep [Greenish Sword] it was one of the swords I used the most during the beta and enchanted at its maximum level, it can deal a lot of damage on the eighth, ninth, and tenth floors.

Asuna: Cool to hear it.

Chris: Of course, I must be careful with the enchanting because it can weaken or worse break my sword. ^^

Kirito: Of course, Chris remember the old time,

Chris: Drop it will you?

Kirito: Never, it was funny at the time. Luckau? Are you ready?

Luckau: Wait a few seconds I'm buying more potions. *Finishing buying more potions* Ok, c'est bon.

Luckau has to buy 35 antidote potions and 150 advanced options.

Luckau: There are 5 antidotes and 30 advance options for each of us for this floor *distributing the potions*

Asuna: Thanks Luckau.

Kirito: Perfect.

Chris: Nickel!

Koharu: Better to have more than nothing. ^^

Luckau: Everyone is ready?

The Team: YEAH!

Luckau: Allons-y!

The Team advanced to the forest to find the area where they can begin the Elves War Campaign.

15 minutes later...

Kirito: Weirdly, there are no monsters on our way.

Chris: *Paying close attention* Yep, wasn't like that on the beta again.

Luckau: *Watchful* Stay vigilant guys we can be ambushed in this forest.

Suddenly a white fog appears on the Team.

*Fog spreading quickly*

Chris: *Dazzled* I see nothing at all!

Koharu: *Blinded* Me too!

Asuna: *Is touched by someone* Hey who is touching me?!

Kirito: Oh sorry it's me Asuna.

Luckau: Deploy your weapon and regroup together don't be alone!

*Monsters coming*

Chris: The monsters are here I'm hearing!

A monster approaches slowly to Koharu without her being aware of the danger.

Chris: *Warn her* Koharu get down!

Koharu: Eh? *Slash*

The monster tries to attack her but she avoids it with Chris's alert and counterattack.

Koharu: AH! *Monster call*

Chris cut the monster's arm but it was not an arm or a paw but a branch, the monster is a devil tree.

Chris: The trees are here.

Luckau: Yep I have killed 2 in my sight. Kirito, Asuna where are you?

Neither of the two answers him.

Luckau: Kirito? Asuna?

Still no responses...

Luckau: *Orders the duo* Chris! Koharu! Regroup on me now!

Chris: On est en route! On my way!

Chris and Koharu move to him while defending themselves from the devil trees.

Koharu: We here Luckau.

Luckau: At my signal, Chris you do your Brawler skills on the trees and Koharu finishes them when he neutralises them copy?

Koharu: Copy.

Chris: Euh on which tress I hit first?

Luckau: You will know it, I will leave a fire mark on the monsters that you need to weaken.

Chris: Ok foire pas steuplé.

Luckau: T'inquiète.

Luckau throws some knives ignited with fire on the key monsters to beat. Chris prepares his fists, and legs, and kicks to beat them as a red flag aura covers Chris around him.

Chris: Martial Arts Skills: *Fire Fist Strike!* *Melee skill execution*

Chris hits the first tree with his right fist and destroys it in one hit and another one with his left punch. Chris then runs on the other tree in front of him jumps with a rotation on it and hits it with the right kick which paralyses it and Koharu eliminates it with her Misty Edge skill.

Koharu: It's working, the tree is retrieving from the area.

Chris: *Huf* *Huf* piouf hey ben, looks like it works well my melee skills. ^^

Luckau: Yep, congrats you two, you managed the situation very well.

Koharu: Thanks but you made the strategy backup plan so you must have the recognition too.

Luckau: Yeah, anyway let's find Kirito and Asuna too. We don't have the full map for now so we can't detect them on our UI map.

Koharu: Where do you think they are?

Chris: The only way to find out is to progress further in the forest.

*Scream coming from far away*

Asuna: AHHHHH!

A scream came in their direction and it was Asuna's scream.

Luckau: It's Asuna, she has a problem let's go, Team!

The trio runs in the direction of the screaming while she and Kirito are fighting some spiders in their area, which Asuna can't fight without screaming.

Asuna: AHHHHHH! *Thrust*

Kirito: You know, you don't need to scream each time you attack a spider, I know that you don't like them but still.

Asuna: *Yells at him* Oh shaddup, I don't want them to approach me or release their webs on me!

Luckau: Backup!

Chris unleashes his fire punches again but this time on the spiders.

Chris: Get out mobs! *Fire Fist Strike!*

*Fragment bursts*

Chris: Clear!

All the spiders are eliminated in the area...

Koharu: *Make sure of their condition* You alright you twos?

Kirito: Yes we're good thanks for the rescue.

Asuna: Yeah thanks.

Luckau: One hour that we here and it's already exciting hehe, anyway let's continue.

Kirito: Yep, let's go, guys!

The fives advance again in the direction of the quest.

Chris: Une minutes les amis!

Kirito: What?

Chris: Which race we will help during the entire campaign?

Kirito: Good question honestly I don't know. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Asuna: Which Elves faction we could help?

Koharu: *Takes out her guidebook* According to the guidebook, there are the Forest Elves of Kales'Oh and the Dark Elves of Lyusula.

Luckau: (Téma ces noms..../Look at these names....) Correct, and once we choose a race to help, we can't any longer change until the end of the campaign so on the 9th floor.

Koharu: We must choose wisely hum...

Chris: It's up to you girls, during the beta I made the twos to see the difference and there is no difference between the twos in the quests so...

Kirito: Me I made only the Dark Elves, from what I know, it's easier to play with Kizmel rather than Wandelin.

Asuna: If we can't decide then, why not do a heads or tails?

Luckau: She is right, we do that, Koharu picks a side.

Koharu: Heads for the Dark Elves, Tails for the Forest Elves.

Luckau picks a coin and tosses the coin in the air before picking it up in his right hand and revealing the side of the coin.

*Heads or Tails thrown*

Luckau: *Catch it and reveal it* Heads!

Koharu: Yeah! Bingo!

Suddenly the team heard swords slashing each other.

Kirito: We arrived my friends! It's time to begin the long campaign!

The fives run in the direction of the fight and when they arrive, hide behind the bushes to avoid being spotted.

Kales'Oh Elf 1: It's over Kizmel! Tell to your guards to surrender!

One of the Forest Elves tries to stab the leader of this Dark Elves' squad but one of them saves the leader by blocking the attack.

Lyusula Elf 1: Argh!

Lyusula Elf Captain: You alright?

Lysusula Elf 1: Fine, Captain! I will not die in front of you!

Asuna: *Watching the scene with the Team* We must help them!

Koharu: Yeah the Dark Elves begin to be finished with this attack.

Luckau: *Explaining the plan* Ok, the girls with me we protect the Dark Elves.

Asuna/Koharu: Copy!

Luckau: Kirito and Chris, you attack the Forest Elves!

Kirito: I'm on it.

Chris: Shall I use my martial arts?

Luckau: Do it!

Chris: Okay dokie!

Luckau: EN AVANT!!!

They five out of their bushes and rush to do their tasks in this fight.

Kales'Oh Elf 2: AMBUSHES!!!

Kirito: *Vorpal Beat!* *Skill execution* *Slash x5*

Kales'Oh Elf 3: Intruders here! *Kick* *Argh*

Chris: Cantona Kick! (Bordel Luckau, seriously this name?????!!!!)

Koharu: *Protecting the Dark Elves* We are here to help you.

Lyusula Elf 1: Who are you?

Asuna: Just travellers who are helping people.

Luckau: *Slash* Are you injured or not?

Lyusula Elf 2: A few of us, yes but we are still able to fight.

Luckau: Don't worry in a few minutes you will be saved, and the combat will be over!

A few of the Forest Elves are beaten with the intervention of Luckau's team.

*Bodies ejected by Chris*

Kales'Oh Elf 1: Captain, it's a trap we must retreat!

Kales'Oh Elf Captain: Hummmm, looks like the Human race is back. Let's retreat guys! *Retreating from the clash*

The Forest Elves ordered by their Captain, stop fighting the Dark Elves and Luckau's team and retreat to their base.

Chris: Area cleaned.

Lyusula Elf Captain: Thank you for saving us travellers can I know your names?

Kirito: I'm Kirito.

Asuna: Asuna.

Koharu: I'm Koharu.

Chris: Chris.

Luckau: And I'm Luckau, leader of this team, and you lady?

Lyusula Elf Captain: I'm Lady Kizmel, Captain of the Dark Elves Guard.

Luckau: Nice to meet you Lady Kizmel. Can I know what happened?

Kizmel: *Quick resume* Well the Kales'Oh Elves attacked us because they think the Lyusula, my race are responsible for the death of the Emperor of the Elves and the implosion of the Empire since the Great Separation.

Luckau: Hum I see... well in our case we explore this forest and other regions to gather information for other travellers like us. And we need to pass your region to progress in our adventures.

Kizmel: I understand. It's rare nowadays to see Humans here.

Kirito: Well since we are, we can help you Kizmel.

Kizmel: My guards and I accept your offer, we appreciate it.

Asuna: Great, where do we go now to assist you?

Kizmel: You can come with us to our base and help us to find and provide pieces of evidence of our innocence or in a few weeks, the war between us and the Kales'Oh Elves will start again on a large scale and no one is ready nor prepared for the large fight again.

Luckau: (No joke, just what we have on Earth now...) Sure no problems, any objections my team?

Chris: No objections.

Kizmel: Well if you are ready to leave we can go now.

Kirito: Yeah let's go.

The Team accompanied by a Dark Elves squad led by Kizmel moved to their bases to meet the Dark Elf Commander and continue their quest.

20 minutes later...

10h30 (10:30 a.m) Dark Elves Base:

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: I want you to scout this area and check if there is no Kales'Oh Elves basement and if there is, try to sabotage the site.

Dark Lyusula Elf Soldier: Understood commander!

The door opens with Kizmel entering the commander's room.

Kizmel: My Commander I'm back.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Good to see you Kizmel, I heard there was trouble in your mission.

Kizmel: Affirmative my Commander, Captain Wanderin, and his troops tried to attack us but we were saved by these fellow people behind the door.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: I see, well you can leave them to enter the room, I want to reward them.

Kizmel: Understood.

Meanwhile outside the commander's room...

Chris: Hey girls, can I ask you a question?

Koharu: *Crane her head to look at him* Sure Chris.

Asuna: What do you want? *Crane her head too*

Chris: Well, normally to continue our quest and unlock the information about the Laby boss. We must advance into a cave full of... spiders and the dungeon boss is a gigantic... spider... 

Asuna, Koharu, and even Luckau stare at Chris very menacingly.

Chris: *Perceives the black look* Why are you staring at me like that?

Luckau: Oh you know what we hate and you pronounce its name...

Kirito: The Queen Spider?

Luckau hits Chris in his left arm while Asuna grabs Kirito's hair.

Chris/Kirito: AÏE! OUCH!

Then the door opens with Kizmel invites them to enter.

Kizmel: My friends if you can enter, my commander wants to see you both.

Koharu: Sure Kizmel, come on kids!

After the others besides Koharu stop teasing each other, the team comes into the commander's room.

Lyusula Elf Commander: Ah, I guess that you are the ones who saved my soldiers.

Luckau: Indeed Commander.

Lyusula Elf Commander: Can I know your names all?

Luckau: Sure, I'm Luckau leader of the 1st Exploration and Intervention Squad of the Aincraid Players, and at my left are Chris and Koharu.

Chris salutes the commander.

Chris: Chris, the main damager of the 1st EIS. (Since when did the party have its own name?)

Koharu: Hello my name is Koharu, main supporter and reserve damager.

Luckau: And at my right are Kirito and Asuna.

Kirito: Kirito, main tanker of the squad and reserve damager too.

Asuna: Asuna, second main damager.

Lyusula Elf Commander: Nice to meet you all. Kizmel told me that you can help us with our future war, I appreciate your help.

Luckau: For sure but my squad needs your help, especially to know more about this region and where you are settled.

Lyusula Elf Commander: I see, and what do you want to know about the regions?

Kirito: Everything that could inform us, especially from the monster guarding the tower.

Lysulula Elf Commander: Hum hum.

Asuna: And with this info, we have fewer difficulties to progress in our exploration.

Chris: So the 1st Exploration and Intervention Squad needs these crucial pieces of information and in exchange...

Koharu: ...We will help you from the Forest Elves of Kales'Oh and possible threats for just the necessary segments of infos for us.

Lyusula Elf Commander: So if I understand you help us and we give you the region Infos?

Luckau: Correct!

Lyusula Elf Commander: That's a deal, travellers...

The Commander holds out his right hand to Luckau to agree and Luckau does the same too.

Luckau: *Shake his hand* Parfait, so where do we begin?

Lyusula Elf Commander: At first to prove loyalty you need to beat the master of the Spiders Cave, it's the process from our chancellor.

Luckau: It's natural to test our will to help you, we are ready to pass your challenge. (Merde, not this F!)

Lyusula Elf Commander: Alright, Kizmel, escorts them to the guardian of the cave and then informs me when they will begin and finish the task.

Kizmel: Understood commander, *looking at the players* if you can follow me.

Kizmel and the Team leave the room in the direction of the Spider Queen Cave...

Luckau is in his head, complaining in French...

Luckau: Oh bordel de merde quoi... spiders crap again! But why do these creatures exist?!!!!! Yes ok, it's like in the beta, we have to kill the queen there otherwise we will not move forward but seriously, fuck the dev team, but wait I'm one too oh and then shit to me too voilà! Well, I hope the girls won't panic because the giant spider will be the boss of the 3rd dungeon.

Minutes later...

11h00 (11:00 a.m.), Floor 3, Spider Queen Cave entrance:

Kizmel: We arrived at the Spider Queen cave entrance, my friends.

Luckau: *Begin to stutters* Thanks Kizmel, *cold sweating* ok l'équipe are you ready?????? Me honestly...

Chris: Yep! *Proceed to advance already*

Koharu: *Petrified* Yyyyyyyyes...

Asuna: It's the only way to advance further on the quest?

Kirito: Unfortunately Asuna, yes...

Luckau: I think the best way to fight the spider Queen is to not think about spiders.

Kirito: But honestly girls and Luckau... if you are so scared about the spiders, Chris and I can beat it without you.

Asuna: *Still trembling* Nan it's okay we must surpass our fears, right Luck, Koharu?

Luckau: Ouais...

Koharu: Yeah... euh wait a minute? Where is Chris?!

Luckau: Quoi?!

The Team searches where Chris is when Koharu looks on her UI to see Chris's actual status.

Koharu: Chris is in a fight.

Luckau: Oh ok he is already inside le pressé!

Asuna: So I guess we must come in anyway?

Kirito: Well if we don't want to find our friend eaten by the spider Queen yep.

The four players enter the cave to regroup with Chris who enters quickly without his friends...

Floor 3, Spider Queen Cave:

The Team is in the Spider Queen cave and finds a lot of items dropped from the dead monsters.

Kirito: Does Chris has forgotten to pick up the items from the dead mobs? He has done a lot during the Beta phase. There are a lot of items to pick up.

Luckau: Yep, remember Chris with his Asperger's effect, is very focused on the main target and can totally forget the rest of the game like these forgotten drops or us for example!

Asuna: Does he do that often?

Luckau: Normally he does that often IRL (and sometimes oof it's dangerous for his own safety) but in games, it's rare, and generally if he does that is that he is very implicated to finish his personal projects or here the quests...

Kirito: Well he could at least inform us... 

Luckau: If he doesn't warn us, it's either he doesn't want to be distracted, or we are in danger. BUT IT'S HIM who put himself in danger against a large group of spiders and even with his high level for this floor, he will have some issues leaving the cave safely alone!

Koharu: In any case, I don't wanna him see him injured or worse, dead...

Suddenly the Team heard a shout further in the cave.

Chris: *Scream far away* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kirito: It's Chris's voice!

Luckau: Et merde...

Asuna: Let's go rescue him!

Koharu: CHRIS WE ARRIVE! HOLD ON!

The Team runs over in the direction of the shout but when they arrive at the area, they find only Chris's [Greenish Sword] Sword dropped.

Koharu: *Checking the area* Where is he? CHRIS!!!

Asuna: Chris? Where are you?

Luckau: Looks like there was a huge fight here, looks at all the drops here...

Kirito: Oh oh...

Koharu: What Kirito?

Kirito: We are the boss area.

Asuna: What? We are in the Spider Queen zone?

Kirito: Yep.

Koharu: But where is Chris? Where is the Queen?

Luckau: A Spider can attach itself to the walls so...

Chris: *Voice muffled* Well guys? I'm here looks over here...

Luckau and the others look up and find Chris suspended in the air inside a cocoon made of webs.

Luckau speaks in French to Chris to express his jaded.

Luckau: You are an idiot, you know that?

Chris: I know but hey you know me.

Luckau: Oh good merde, where she is, where is the queen?

Chris: I don't know a few minutes ago she was there imprisoning me with her web, and frankly it may be sticky at first but it's still comfortable.

Luckau: Yeah good stop the jokes, we will come and help you, don't ever move!

Chris: Ah well, surely, I will not move in this cocoon.

Luckau prepares to throw his sword like a spear on the cocoon to open it and free Chris.

Kirito: *Recommending* I'm not sure if you must do that Luckau...

Luckau: Why Kirito? Did you get better ideas?

Kirito: Well no but the area is now sealed so the boss is still here!

Asuna: Oh no...

The Team heard cracking sounds from their back approaching them.

Koharu: *Closes her eyes of fear* I think she is behind us...

*Spider walking sound*

Kirito, Asuna, and Luckau look behind themselves when they find the Spider Queen boss.

Luckau: *Yell at his maximum* AHHHHHHHHHHH Oh...*faint*

Kirito: Luckau?! Oh oh, Luckau wake up! It's not the time to faint, oh shit!

*Spider web spitted*

The Spider Queen spits her web on Luckau who his turn is trapped in the web.

Asuna: *Trying to keep her self-control* Everything is fine...

Koharu: Really? 2  scared players, 2 down well yeah you're right Asuna!

Kirito: Calm down girls be behind me, I protect you!

Asuna: I count on you Kirito! Do your best!

Koharu: Sorry to be a burden to you...

The fight is now a 1 vs 3 after the Spider Queen beats Chris and Luckau.

A dozen of smaller spiders are spawning next to their Queen.

Asuna: *Shouting of fears* Spiders spawning!!

Kirito: Calm down Asuna, don't be afraid of them. Just be focused on the babies, I'm taking charge of their mother!

Asuna: Ok... Koharu, I'm counting on you too.

Koharu: I will try my best...

While the girls do their best to fight the spider's babies and Kirito to handle the Spider Queen, Chris tries to free himself from the cocoon, but it is very solid to be broken...

Chris: *Still inside the cocoon* Hey guys? Do you have a fire?

Asuna: *Thrust* What? It's not the time to smoke, Chris!

Kirito: *Slash* No he means, a fire to break it but Chris, are you sure the fire will not kill you?

Chris: *Muffled talk* Non t'inquiète pas, I can endure it with my fire resistance...

Koharu: What about the fall?

Chris: The fall is not enough to put me in the yellow HP.

Kirito: Ok we will try to free you but do you have a plan?

Chris: Yeah, I have one. Well, you need to jump enough high to reach me but you can do a normal jump from the ground, so guess what to do, you need to attack the cocoon.

Kirito: The Spider Queen? *Slash*

Chris: Exactly, but the girls need to aggro the spiders including the Queen so that your jump will be not cancelled.

Asuna: Honestly Chris, I don't know if you are a genius or a baka!

Chris: Call me whatever but after the fight. Koharu, I need you to your aggro skill, Asuna will assist you.

Koharu: What if I fail?

Chris: You will not fail I trust you, you will succeed despite your phobia!

Asuna: You will do it Koharu me too I trust you.

Koharu: Thank you two, I will do it!

Kirito: Ready girls?

Koharu/Asuna: YES!

Kirito: Then Koharu let's go!

Koharu: *Rapid Blaze!* *Skill execution* *Slash x8*

Koharu collects the aggro from the Queen with her 8x hits which leaves Kirito the time to jump on her and reach Chris.

Kirito: Perfect Koharu, Chris I hope you are ready when I will liberate you.

Chris: Yep, I hit the Queen with my kicks when I landed on her.

Asuna: Kirito you can now, we got the full aggro.

Kirito jumps from the Queen back on her and at the same time on the air, preparing his newly learned Sword skill [Crimson Square].

Kirito: *Skill charging* *Crimson Square!* *Skill execution* *Slash x4*

His skill is a fire sword skill and does leave and right hit before a full rotation hit.

Kirito hits and cuts easily the cocoon which Chris gets out of the trap.

Chris: *Falling from the cocoon* Merci Kirito, Dropkick!

Chris lands on the boss's belly with one of his melee skills [Dropkick] but he bounces with this skill and lands badly on the ground.

Chris: *Reception back first on the ground* Aïe!

With the melee skill [Dropkick] hitting the Spider Queen, the boss flew the Team to rest a bit, before counter-attacking them, which leaves time for the Team to reunite with Chris and prepare for their attack.

Koharu: You alright Chris?

Chris: Re Koharu, and yep I'm good despite my fall few seconds. ago, bon let's finish her now.

Kirito: Looks on your HP, you are close in the red!

Chris: Oh yeah, my bad 😆 hehe.

Asuna: *Giving a potion* Here, an emergency potion.

Chris: Merci Asuna. *Drinking it*

Chris drinks the potion while Kirito tells the girls what is the final part of the fight.

Kirito: Ok the fight is the same as the beta so the Queen will do a lot of charged attacks with her web or herself with her sprints if she hits us with her web well we are done until the end like Luckau right now, and if the Spider hits up with her running, we are knocked out for 30 seconds but it's enough for us to die.

Asuna: So what's the plan?

Chris: We can do an N-E-W-S attack!

Koharu: N-E-W-S attack?

Kirito: North, East, West, South attack, we split and attack her from the front, at the back, and in the 2 sides at the same time.

Chris: By attacking like this, the boss can only attack from one side so the 3 other sides can do their best damages to kill her, and the boss can be confused on which aggro to focus on so...

Koharu: So the main thing to be careful of when we got the aggro is we must avoid her attacks at all costs including her kids?

Kirito: Yep.

Asuna: Ok we do that, so who takes the aggro at the beginning?

Chris: Me, since it's mainly my fault if we are like that now, and do you have my sword?

Kirito: Oh yes wait I stored it in my inventory, there. *Takes out his weapon*

Kirito gives back [Greenish Sword] Sword to Chris.

Chris: Parfait, well Kirito you take the East, Koharu, the West, and Asuna the North, me the South the first aggro. Everyone's ready?

Kirito/Koharu/Asuna: YES!!

The Queen Spider jumps back and faces the players and she is more furious and has a buff where she will do more damage with low HP.

Chris: Bonne chance les amis! LET'S GO!!

Chris engages the Queen with the N-E-W-S position with his friends. The Queen launches her web on him but Chris cuts the web with his Sword. While the Queen is focused on Chris, the others use their skills to finish her once and for all.

Kirito: When it reaches her breaking point status, we do a chain switch, be prepared!

The Queen turns in Asuna's position and prepares to charge her...

...but with her agility, she avoids her easily and the Queen hits the wall which brings enough time for Asuna to break her.

Asuna: One hit and it's the chain switch, *Mirage Thrust!* *Skill execution* *Thrust* Done it, Kirito switch!

Kirito: *Crimson Square!* *Skill execution* *Slash x4* Koharu switch!

Koharu: *Rapid Blaze!* *Skill execution* Chris, Switch!

Chris: *Rage Spike!* *Skill execution* *Slash*

*Spider Queen faints**Fragment burst*

The Spider Queen is defeated.

Asuna: Finally over! Oh my god, no more of this fight!

Kirito: Yeah hopefully our tactics and levels beat her.

Koharu: And please Chris?

Chris: Hum? Aie!

Koharu grasps Chris' cheek and complains about him.

Koharu: *With yandere regard* Don't ever do that again Chris, what would we do if you were dead? We were scared when you adventure alone in the cave furthermore myself!

Chris: *Still with his left cheek grasped* Ok ok I'm sorry! I will stop doing that can you stop grasping my cheek?

Koharu: No!

Chris: Mais euhhhhh...

Kirito: We should free Luckau and check him if he is still alive.

Koharu: Let's do it.

*Cocoon cut*

The four find Luckau lying down on the ground with his eyes hugely open.

Asuna: You alright Luckau?

Luckau:...

Kirito: Euh Luckau?

Luckau:...

Chris: Oh generally if he is like that it's better to be very far away from him.

Koharu: Oh he will be insanely angry?

Chris: Bingo! Cover your ears now. *Protect himself*

Suddenly Luckau shouts loudly of anger and frustration with some swearing French words

Luckau: *Yell very loudly in French* PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN DE MERRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDEEEEEEEE!!!!!! FUCK TO EVERYONE!!! ESPECIALLY TO MY OLD DEV TEAM, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, I WILL KILL THEM THESE SOTBs!!!!!

Chris: Alright, it's over? Otherwise, it was very funny to see you panicking, like in real life.

Luckau: You are so lucky that we are best friends and have the same big family.

Chris: ^^ Yep yep unfortunately for you. ^^

Koharu: Need some help to get up?

Luckau: No thanks Koharu, I can do it myself. (¬︿̫̿¬☆)

Luckau wakes up and congrats the Team.

Luckau: Anyway good job guys, let's go outside and report to Kizmel, normally we will have the info.

A few minutes after the fight...

11h45 (11:45 a.m.), Floor 3, Wavering Mists Pathway:

The Team is now out of the Cave after accomplishing their main task and as expected Kizmel is waiting for them.

Kizmel: Hey, I heard you have beaten the Spider Queen, well congrats my friends.

Koharu: Thanks.

Asuna: Do we need to do something else?

Kizmel: No it's good and the commander and I had sent a recon team about your main monster that you need to beat.

Kirito: Good to hear that.

Kizmel: If you want, you can go back immediately to report to the commander or you can help me before him, I need to gather some mushrooms for today.

Koharu and the party receive a log bonus quest to earn more experience and cols.

Koharu: Oh why not?

Koharu accepts the bonus quest and Kizmel gives her a list.

*Quest accepted*

Kizmel: I will give you a piece of paper Koharu, and on it is written the mushrooms I need. You can take your time the mushrooms are everywhere in the forest.

Koharu: Chris will you help to do that?

Chris: Of course.

Kizmel: Well let's begin. I begin to the north, you can search for them here.

Koharu: Ok Kizmel good luck.

Kizmel: Good luck to you too.

Kizmel leaves the fives and searches for the mushrooms needed.

Chris: What about you my friends? Wanna do the bonus quest?

Kirito: Hey I'm a gamer, so I can't refuse a quest especially if we can earn more exp and cols lol.

Luckau: Me too, and with the mushrooms, we can... *notification sound*... wait I have a message.

Suddenly Luckau receives an emergency message from Argo.

Argo to Luckau:

Luckau we have an issue, the second-floor boss respawned just minutes ago, can you eliminate that boss again? I receive some information about players exploring the labyrinth in the next hour.

Luckau: We have a problem!

Chris: What's wrong?

Luckau: The second labyrinth boss has respawned, and some players have planned to explore the 2nd-floor labyrinths in less than an hour.

Koharu: Do you need some help?

Luckau: Ouep, Kirito, Asuna you go with me back to the 2nd labyrinth!

Kirito: Okay.

Asuna: What about Chris and Koharu?

Chris: I guess that we continue the Elves' War quests?

Luckau: Bingo!

Koharu: We will continue, good luck up there and stay safe.

Luckau: T'inquiète Koharu, Kirito, Asuna allons-y!

Asuna/Kirito: We follow you!

Luckau, Asuna, and Kirito leave Chris and Koharu precipitately after the emergency message from Argo.

Koharu: Well they left...

Chris: Yep.

Koharu: Shall we begin the bonus quest too?

Chris: 👍 , pss hey, wanna hold our hands?

Koharu: Huh! *Blushes* 😳 Oh ok.

Koharu gives her left hand to the right hand of Chris and both walk together searching for the mushrooms needed for Kizmel while Luckau Kirito and Asuna are rushing to kill the General King Taurus boss again.

Chris: You were great to surpass your phobia.

Koharu: Maybe but I think I will not change if I see one of them again.

Chris: Too bad, there will be spiders too on the field.

Koharu: Keep them far away from me! >﹏<

Chris: I get it Koharu. 

À suivre...

Fin du Chapitre / End of the Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 465 105
In a game where many players perceive to be the dream world to be in, Sword Art Online has taken the world by storm, giving 10000 players across the...
168K 2.3K 26
during the year of 2022 a new way to play games comes out the Nerve Gear and the first game for it Sword Art Online a new VRMMORPG. There one of the...
7.9K 106 33
A boy named Alex Arch. Played video games during his childhood until in the year 2022 at age 16, He gave VR MMO RPGS a try with it's first release ga...
108K 2.9K 42
In the year 2022, the VRMMO game "Sword Art Online" trapped 10,000 players in a death game. This is the story of a rapier wielding girl joining an ar...