Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

another attempt..

1.5K 36 5
By Omixc_

I got up from the swings and went to our old hangout spot. The water was calming. I was ready for another attempt. I looked at my reflection in the water, it was Omori's reflection. I jumped into the water, and closed my eye. I didn't want to see anything as I drowned. I held onto one of the poles holding up the dock, and I wasn't planning to let go anytime to go up for air. Every second bubbles escaped my lunges. Suddenly I felt someone hug me. I opened my eyes and saw something. Right in front of me. I was surprised and spat out the air quickly. I couldn't close my eyes, I can't leave my sight now. I stared at something and there was a very haunting silence. " Calm down Sunny. It's not as scary as you think. " A voice like Mari's spoke so gently. I shook my head. This is my second attempt. If I don't die this time, then I'll be disappointed. 

I eventually lost the last air that was keeping me alive. I slowly started to sink and lose grip on the dock's pole. I looked over at Something as I sank. It looked at me and slowly started to disappear. But.. suddenly someone jumped into the water and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the water. I coughed out water and opened my eyes. I looked down at the pond, something watching me. It's eyes brighter than ever." Sunny.. " Hero spoke. I looked over at him. He threw me to the ground. " I really wouldn't have cared if you drowned. But Kel would be devastated. " Hero looked furious. " s-sorry.. " I replied mumbling. " You're so selfish. " Hero slapped me and left. He's right. I was selfish and let my anger take over me, so.. I pushed her. I was selfish and wanted to drown but i'd leave basil to try to fix things by himself, i want to make things right before i leave. Kel, he would be devastated. Aubrey.. Well.. she wouldn't care. I got up, and headed to Basil's house. 

He let me in, and we went to sleep. I woke up in white space. Again. " Omori, take my friends out of Black space this instant! " I yelled in a stern voice. " You really think you're in control? '' Omori turned around, furious. " Omori. Please. " I begged him. " No, Sunny. I've been trying to help you but you don't want my help. " Omori sat down and started drawing. I didn't say anything. Omori grabbed a mirror and showed it to me. Half of my face was Omoris. " You have to move on, or you will let Omori take control. " Omori looked at me. " Good. Maybe then you can finish the job. " I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 421 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...
12.6K 202 7
(Cover belongs to OMOCAT/OMORI) CONTAINS SPOILERS! Taking place after the true ending of OMORI (Ignoring that Sunny moved), we dive into the groups t...
67K 1.3K 11
sooo I wanted to write somethin about the aftermath of omori so here we go by the way warning this will be a more twisted way for things to go in the...
62K 1.7K 22
what if Sunny never had to move, never got over Mari, never told his friends the Truth, it was all the same. Every. Single. ...