Eternal Soul | BTS Supernatur...

Door beccabobecca

Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the proce... Meer

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 26

109 10 0
Door beccabobecca

Yoongi was huddled with members of the Min clan discussing battle tactics and wraiths. Sare was with him, of course, keeping a watchful eye on him.

Sare hadn't said anything about him being taken by the Phoenix or Eunjin or Jimin being a wraith. He hadn't looked at Yoongi with pity either when Yoongi told him how he had been able to see Hana for years, but he couldn't see her anymore.

Sare was... relieved. He had known Hana's and his daughter's death had plagued Yoongi for hundreds of years, and all Sare wanted was for Yoongi to have that happiness again whether it be with someone else or alone.

So he watched Yoongi closely. He watched him interact with each clan, and he watched him with Eunjin. He could tell that any cold demeanor Yoongi had was simply a front. Even when Hana was alive, Yoongi hadn't been open to freely conversing with anyone, but Yoongi was... Yoongi again.

"Sare, have you studied Eternal Souls?" Yoongi had asked him in the midst of Sare's thoughts.

Sare hummed thoughtfully. "I've heard whispers. They are rare."

"Well, we have two of them, so how rare can they actually be?"

"Yoongi, you said you saw Hana since she died. You should have been driven mad by it. Eunjin accepted you as her destined one, and that caused Jimin to come back. You accepted Eunjin, and Hana went away. Taehyung hasn't done anything, and he's already losing his mind and Daliania came back. They are rare because there is no pattern." He leaned forward in his chair and studied Yoongi. "Wraiths are creatures that, despite us knowing about, we don't actually know anything about them. Not all of them are Eternal Souls. Wraiths don't have features at all, but it appears that Jimin will keep all of his features. He will just be a dark mass with a familiar face."

"Could they be more powerful? One touch from a wraith and there's no saving you, but can the Eternal Souls be more powerful?" Yoongi also leaned forward. To the others, it just seemed like they were conspiring some secret plan together.

"I don't know. We can test the theory."

"And how do the two of you suppose we do that?" Another, Seungji, asked.

"There's an entire city Kim Namjoon has to level," Yoongi said as he leaned back in his chair. "We could see what they could do on the prophets."

"That sounds great, Yoongi, but," a different one, Gisun, started. "That's too risky. We need something on a smaller scale first."

"The Phoenix," Sare suggested. "Almost impossible to kill from what I've read and what you've told me. Jung Hoseok's fire came the closest, but that's too much power. It would drain him if he tried again."

Jungkook interrupted them then. "Yoongi, a word?"

Jungkook looked angry, but Yoongi could tell the anger wasn't directed at him. He nodded his head and got up to follow. They didn't go too far before Jungkook stopped.

He told Yoongi what Nari had told him, and Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose.

Yoongi had no room to be as angry as Jungkook. Up until a few months ago, he'd also been calling Namjoon a filthy halfbreed. But this was different somehow.

"Did she say who?"

"No, I don't think she even knows their names yet."

"Where is she? Is she okay?" As angry as Yoongi was, he was more worried for Nari.

"She's hurt, Yoongi. Namjoon may have dealt with this all his life, but this is so new to her." He frowned. "She compared it to the way Seokjin talks about Pran. It'd be similar to how I talk about the sea folk..." Jungkook began reconsidering all the words he'd ever said in front of Nari.

"She's not fragile," Yoongi said quietly. "I'm surprised she didn't bite back at them."

"She was probably not wanting to offend you or start a fight."

They both had to laugh at that. "Let me talk to her. I want to figure out who it was," Yoongi said.

"She's probably at Taehyung's room. It's been hard to keep up with her tonight."

Yoongi nodded in understanding. He turned to go back in the direction they come, and when he past his clan, he shot them all glares that had them cowering. He may not have known who it was he was angry at, but they definitely knew they fucked up.

Yoongi found Nari outside of Taehyung's room. She had her head against the door talking desperately.

"Taehyung, you and Pran need to eat." She lifted her head quickly and gasped. "Pran, I don't mean to be insensitive. What do werewolves eat? I'm new at this!"

"They eat small creatures they hunt for," Yoongi answered. "You're right though." He banged on Taehyung's door. "Kim, get out here and eat!" He yelled.

There was only silence to answer. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I'll break down his door in a minute. How are you? Jungkook talked to me."

She sighed. "I'm fine. I just didn't realize how prejudiced some would be." She paused. "Well, I guess I should have known. But I can't help who I am or how I was supposed to be born."

"I'm going to talk to Sare about it. He is going to become the official head of the clan anyway. He should handle this."

Nari's eyes went wide. "You're not going back after the war?"

He laughed. "No. My home is with Eunjin. I'm going wherever she goes." He turned back to look at Taehyung's door. "Should I break it, or should I call Eunjin?"

"Can I do it?"

"Be my guest." He stepped aside to give her room. It made him smile watching her adjust her stance since her stomach was starting to get in the way of things.

"Taehyung, I'm coming in!" She kicked the door, and it flew off its hinges.

Taehyung was sitting cross legged in the center of the room just staring at Daliania. Pran was crouched over him rubbing his back.

"Taehyung, come eat. Pran needs to hunt." Nari entered their room and crouched next to them.

His face was completely blank and eyes wide.

"He hasn't moved," Pran told them. "It's kind of scary."

Yoongi crouched in front of Taehyung completely blocking his sight of Daliania. Taehyung didn't seem to notice.

"Eunjin!" He shouted. Nari winced at the sound, and Pran covered her ears.

"You have a phone," Nari snapped.

He shrugged at her and moved out of the way for Eunjin to take his spot.

"Hey, Taetae," she whispered softly. She touched his cheek on the side his ear was gone, and the only indication he gave that he knew anyone was there was the slight twitch away when her hand got too close to his scar. "Let's get you some blood, yeah?"

She gently pulled him to his feet and guided him out the door. A few others had gathered on the doorway to see why Yoongi had shouted for Eunjin, and they all made room for them to pass.

Seokjin had his eyes trained in a fiery blaze on Pran, but Yoongi held his hand up before Seokjin could speak. "Save it," he said. "I'm sorry about your sister, Seokjin, but Pran had nothing to do with it." He left the room before Seokjin could respond.

Nari stood next to Pran. "Hunt when you can, okay?" She said. She placed a hand on Pran's shoulder and gave it a squeeze before following Yoongi.

Eventually it was just Pran and Seokjin remaining. She was nervous, but there were things that needed to be said.

She placed a fist over her heart and bowed deeply. "I'm sorry for what my father has done. I'm sorry that I'm here."

He stepped towards her, and her muscles tensed. But she didn't look up at him.

"Look me in the eye," he said. His teeth were clenched along with his fists.

So she did. She met his gaze, and she was surprised to see tears falling from his cheeks. He was shaking, and she knew he was holding back so many angry and hateful words. His eyes, however, stayed black and sad. Kim Seokjin wasn't angry at her; he was broken, and it was much easier to attack her for it.

"Kim Seokjin, if I could take her place, I would." She meant it, and he knew that. He could feel that.

"I can alter memories," he said. His voice was hoarse and barely above a whisper. "But I can't alter my own. I can't make myself forget. Even if I could, I can't stop the pain." He took another step towards her. "Eunjin had to grow up so fast. She had to become the reliable one because I was useless without my older sister. Eunjin never had time to grieve because of me."

"Seokjin," she went to reach for him but stopped herself.

"Eunha was the best part of my clan," he continued. "She was fierce and strong but so patient. I needed her. I needed my sister."

"I can't change what happened. I also cannot make up for what he did." She looked away from him. Pran, of course, remembered Eunha. She was very young, but she remembered why Eunha died. "Seokjin," she looked at him again. He looked devastated because he knew what she was going to tell him. "She was destined to be with a member of our pack. My father killed them both."

Seokjin broke.

——

Yoongi, Nari, Jungkook, and Sare stood in front of the members of the Min clan. They stared blankly at the four of them, and that only pissed Yoongi off.

"Who?" He asked Nari.

"It doesn't matter who," Sare said. He was furious. "She is the savior, and it's best this clan acts like it." He met each vampire's eyes with a cold gaze. "Who here has a problem with that?"

A few hands rose, and Yoongi seemed surprised. He didn't expect any of them to admit to it.

"Why?" Nari asked. "Why am I a problem? Because I'm not normal? Who fucking cares!"

"You're a disgrace," Gisun spat. "A disgusting half breed. And your unborn piece of shit can go die too."

It got so quiet. No one dared to move.

"I see," Nari said. She sounded so calm, but they could feel the rage radiating from her.

"As much as I want to be the one to kill him," Jungkook said, "she's fucking scary. I don't think I want to witness this."

"How useful is he?" She asked Yoongi and Sare.

"He gave good suggestions this morning, but that's about it," Sare said with a shrug. "No special abilities that would be useful in a battle."

"Lock him up," she said. "I'll deal with him later."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Jungkook said excitedly. "We are actually going to use the dungeons?"

"You're a freak, Jeon," she said. "But yes."

"Sweet."

"What's she going to do?" One named Jaehyuk asked.

"Nothing," Gisun laughed. "She would have done something in front of all of you if she could!"

"Let me tell all of you something about Kim Nari," Yoongi said darkly. "No one in this room will terrify you more. She will make your death slow, and she will laugh as she does it. Get out of my face," he ordered them.

Jungkook and Sare grabbed onto Gisun and dragged him away while the other dispersed. Yoongi sat in a nearby chair and sighed. "I fucking hate this place," he told himself.

Eventually Eunjin joined him. They talked for a while before Hoseok and Jina came in as well. He told them about Nari and what was said to her, and he told them that he was confident she could handle the situation.

"What if she kills him?" Jina asked.

"I don't care," Yoongi said. "I don't think Nari was going to do anything until he mentioned the baby." He sighed and closed his eyes while leaning back in his chair. He looked like he was going to take a nap. "He deserves it for that alone. He's always been a piece of shit though."

"If Nari doesn't kill him, Kookie will," Eunjin said. She giggled a little at the thought.

Yoongi kept his eyes shut and considered everything Jungkook had said and Nari had said. "I was a real dick."

"Yeah," Hoseok agreed. "You still are."

"Fuck off, Jung."

——

Nari made her way down to the dungeons with Jungkook trailing behind her. She didn't need him there, but he had been eager to watch. She couldn't deny the man what he enjoyed most.

Gisun was chained to the wall, and he spat at her feet when she stood in front of him.

"Adorable," she said sarcastically. She placed a hand on his head. She didn't seem bothered when he jerked his head away as if her touch burned.

Images of his past flashed through her mind, but one in particular stood out to her.

"You had a son," she said quietly. "I hope you find him. Tell him you're sorry for letting him die."

He began screaming. She sealed him in his own memory. He was sobbing and begging, but she just stared blankly at him.

"Let him suffer for a few hours, then rip his fucking throat out."

She left Jungkook in the dungeons. The screams echoed through the manor, and when she surfaced on the main level, no one dared to go near her.

The screaming didn't stop for a long time. When it did stop, it was abruptly. The only thing that could be heard was Jungkook's laughter.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.6K 2.7K 19
"Jungkook... Don't leave me...." "I need you..." The adventure continues in a wonderful Book 2!!!! {Book 3 and 4 NOW AVAILABLE}
23K 1.5K 62
Waking up in an unknown place was one thing, Now you've gotta solve the mystery of the house. BOOK 2 of HOUSE OF BANGTAN
84.1K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."
230 4 17
Book 2 to meet the bastard yemin knew. Hates, and meets is their fate Jimin will keep you feel safe at his arm Even tho he is a bastard.