Brother from another mother

By Navya73

Mike Ross and Harvey Specter bromance stuff. Nothing of the romantic sorts. More

Introduction
Best Man
HOSPITAL VISIT
Mike's Grammy
Heartless Boss
Asthama Attack
Second Job
Rainy day
Car crash
High Noon AU
25th Hour
Guilt
Loyalty
Faith AU
Karl - The Junior Partner
Fast Cars
Daddy!
Harvey as a dad. [Part-1]
Harvey as a dad. [Part-2]
Harvey as a dad.[Part-3]
Harvey as a dad.[Part-4]
Harvey as a dad.[Part-5]
Harvey as a dad.[Part-6]
Harvey as a dad. [Part-7]
Harvey as a dad.[Part-8]
A/N
I'll be there for you
Disbarment
All for you
Trevor [Part-1]
Trevor [Part-2]
Trevor [Part-3]
Trevor [Part-4]
Trevor [Part-5]
Samantha Ronson [Part-1]
Samantha Ronson [Part-2]
Samantha Ronson [Part-3]
Samantha Ronson [Part-4]
Boat or Yacht? [Part-1]
Boat or Yacht? [Part- 2]
Boat or Yacht? [Part-3]
Boat or Yacht? [Part-4]
Boat or Yacht? [Part-5]
Mine. [Part-1]
Mine. [Part-2]
"I'm in love with you, Mike Ross."
Splinter
Puppy Care
Star Wars and Scissors. [Part-1]
Star Wars and Scissors. [Part-2]
Stabbed
Blood in the water AU [Part-1]
Blood in the water AU. [Part-2]
Blood in the water AU [Part-3]
Blood in the water AU. [Part-4]
Blood in the water AU. [Part-5]
Blood in the water AU. [Part-6]
Blood in the water AU [Part-7]
Muggers. [Part-1]
Muggers. [Part-2]
Driving lessons.
"Remember how that felt".
Superheroes
Brothers.
Hypnotherapy
Heat Wave. [Part-1]
Heat Wave. [Part-2]
Heat Wave. [Part-3]
Heat Wave. [Part-4]
Heat Wave. [Part-5]
Guns
Silence.
"Grief is the price we pay for love. "
Post-its. [Part-1]
Post-its. [Part-2]
Post-its. [Part-3]
Post-its. [Part-4]
Post-its. [Part-5]
Post-its. [Part-6]
Post-its. [Part-7]
Post-its. [Part-8]
Post-its. [Part-9]
Post-its. [Part-10]
Post-its. [Part-11]
Post-its. [Part-12]
A/N
Harvey is a dad!
Separation anxiety
Uncle Nick gave Mikey too much sugar.
Parks.
Snow!
Harvey's parents.
Buses.
"I'm four!"
5 times Mike Ross realised he didn't have a dad
Ex-specter Patronum
5 times Harvey Specter saved Mike's life.
Arc of the Covenant injuries.
5 times Mike sucked at sports.
A/N

Star Wars and Scissors. [Part-3]

461 18 0
By Navya73

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion!" Mike shouted, holding his arm, that wasn't in a sling, up in the air. He stood on the end of Harvey's couch, teetering dangerously back and forth while quoting Darth Vader. Harvey had went to take a shower after he was sure Mike was asleep on his couch, but as he was rubbing a towel through his hair for it to dry he heard Mike's voice from the living room. He gave a long sigh and quickly put on a casual long sleeve shirt and some comfortable pants. He exited the bathroom and rounded the corner only to have his heart catch in his throat.

"Mike." His voice was calm and quiet so he wouldn't startle his associate who was standing on the arm of his couch. Mike turned his head towards Harvey who was making his way to the couch. When he was standing in front of Mike, he looked up at him and outstretched his arms.

"That was a horrible time to enter! Vader just said it was the end of Obi-Wan and what do you do? You enter anyway! What a piece of junk!"

"Come down from there." Harvey ordered, his voice demanding but gentle. Mike looked bewildered.

"Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."

Harvey closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip to keep his frustration in. He opened them with a deep sigh and looked back up at his associate.

"Mike? Look at me." He saw the kid move his glassy eyes everywhere, before ghosting over his face. "Look at me."

Mike blinked a few times to get Harvey's face noticeable, at the very least.

"You are not in Star Wars. You are Michael Ross and you're on pain medication from where you stabbed yourself with scissors which resulted in you having to get stitches and wear a sling for the next two weeks. Okay?" Harvey explained, annoyed. He grabbed the younger man's forearms to steady him and try to bring him down from the couch. However, Mike shook his head.

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."

"Oh my God." Harvey muttered through gritted teeth.

He guided Mike down from the arm of the chair and sat him down on the said piece of furniture. "You're all clear, kid! Now let's blow this thing and go home!"

Mike looked thrilled that Harvey had quoted Han Solo and leaned back on the couch looking like he was going to go back to sleep.

Harvey left him there and sat down at his kitchen table to work on some files. He kept glancing at Mike every few minutes to see that the kid had fallen asleep.

It had been a good fifteen silent minutes before he heard movement coming from the couch. He watched Mike rub his eyes like a toddler and then just sit there staring straight ahead.

Dare he ask, "Mike?" His facial expression was a mix of amusement, caution and what could be misinterpreted as concern. The younger man slowly turned his head to look at Harvey, then stood up and walked over to the window of Harvey's condo and looked down at the city before looking up at the sky.

Harvey threw his pen down on the table and made his way over to Mike. He stood beside him and followed his line of sight to see he was staring at the moon. He placed a hand on Mike's uninjured shoulder.

"Yeah, it's a full moon. Lovely. Come sit down at the table, okay?"

Mike blinked. "That's no moon, it's a space station."

"Okay, Buddy. A space station, that's great. Now, let's go over here and sit down."

He guided the younger man to the kitchen table and they both sat down opposite one another. Mike put his elbow on the table and held his head up. Harvey watched him for a second, debating on whether or not he needed to ask. He swallowed uncomfortably and relented.

"Are you okay?"

Mike tilted his head back, but kept it in his hand to look at his boss. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Fine. I just..." He trailed off.

Harvey furrowed his eyebrow, though he was thankful Mike was saying something other than Star Wars quotes and sounded a bit more like himself. "Just what?"

"I feel..." Mike cleared his throat. "Weird. I think...I think I had a weird dream about Star Wars."

Harvey laughed loudly. "That was no dream, kid. You really thought you were in the movie. You've been doped up on pain medication for the last five hours."

Mike sighed and rubbed at his shoulder, making him grimace. "Oh."

"Yeah, which reminds me. It's time for you to take another dose."

"No." Mike shook his head weakly.

"It's nonnegotiable. You have to take it." Harvey voiced firmly.

"I don't want it."

"Funny, because I don't recall asking you if you did. Granted, I don't have an eidetic memory like you, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at remembering the last three minutes." Harvey shot back standing up from the table to retrieve Mike's medicine.

"I don't like it. I just...I want to feel normal." Mike said as he laid his head down on the table. "I don't like it."

Harvey walked back to the table holding a glass of water and a pain pill.

"Well, I don't like it either. You never shut up. You even called Louis Darth Vader to his face and I think he went and told Jessica." Harvey said with a laugh, shoving the water and pill into Mike's hand.

"What?" Mike asked, dumbfounded. Harvey nodded thinking he was referring to Louis going to Jessica. "That's ridiculous. Louis...IS NOT Darth Vader! Vader is a badass, Louis is more like Jabba! See those pills make me crazy."

"Yes, they make you crazy, not because you think you are in Star Wars, but because you can't properly compare people to the characters." Harvey rolled his eyes. "Take it."

3:00 AM

It had been two hours since Mike had taken his medication. Harvey had been laying in his bed for an hour trying to go to sleep, while Mike slept on the couch, but something just would not let him go to sleep. He tossed and and turned for a few more minutes, before finally going to check on Mike. He grabbed his cell phone and walked down the hall into the living room, trying to be quiet in case Mike was asleep, but Mike wasn't there. Harvey flipped on the light and looked around his condo, but couldn't find his associate anywhere. If Harvey was the type to panic, he figured this would be the time he would. However, Harvey being Harvey, he ran a hand through his hair and searched his condo. Walking back into the living room, he noticed that his door was opened slightly. Raising an eyebrow, he walked over and looked out into the hallway. He saw nothing, and decided to check around the corner. He closed the door behind him and searched the hallways. He turned another corner and saw a figure huddled in a corner at the end of the corridor.

"Mike?" He called. He got no verbal response, but the figure curled into an even smaller ball. He took cautious steps and finally reached the corner. It was indeed his associate, but he appeared to be scared of something.

"Mike?" He called again, this time reaching out and placing a gentle hand on Mike's arm. The younger man flinched, but slowly turned his head to look at him.

"H-Harvey? You came!" Mike replied, completely stunned. Harvey was taken aback. He had no idea what was going on, and he guessed Mike wasn't to sure either. He even found himself wishing Mike was still in his Star Wars world. He decided it was worth a shot.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." Although, it was a Darth Vader quote, he had no plan on choking Mike. He saw something flash in Mike's eyes, and it must have done the trick.

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." Mike pleaded, looking at him with desperation and fear.

Harvey tried his best not to laugh at the fact Mike had quoted Princess Leia, but when he thought about it the meaning he just smirked at his associate.

"Okay, Princess, um, I mean Skywalker. I'm going to help you."

He helped him up from the floor, the kid was less frightened by whatever it was Harvey, or Obi-Wan, needed to protect him from. He guided Mike back to his condo and when he reached the door he grabbed for the handle and turned, but it didn't budge.

"Damn." Harvey cursed as he realized he had locked them out of his condo, although it never would have happened if Mike had not left.

"Why'd you lock us out?" Mike asked, looking at him with an innocent expression.

Harvey rolled his eyes and pulled out his cell phone to call Donna, because she was the only one with a spare key.

"Why can't you just knock it down? I thought you were strong!" Mike said. Harvey glared at him for the suggestion, he was not kicking down any doors.

"Watch your mouth, kid or you're gonna find yourself floating home." Harvey quoted Han Solo, before turning his attention back to his cell phone.

"Yeah...Donna? ...Yes, I know it's late and I'm aware of all your threats for me if I ever called at this hour unless it is an emergency, but I need you to bring your spare key to my condo. Luke Skywalker locked us out."

"Did not! Kenobi did!"

Harvey heard Donna sigh and he knew she rolled her eyes. Her only response was the click of her phone when she ended the call, but Harvey knew she would come.

He turned to Mike who was just staring at him.

"She's coming, but I think we've found our new Darth Vader." He grimaced at what he knew was going to be hell to pay when Donna showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 219 11
I'm doing all kinds of Gorillaz x Reader, and some storys with no romance.
3.8K 52 23
The title basically covers it. They meet one day, become great friends. Maybe something more... *Discontinued
10.1K 376 37
Never let anyone interfere with your relationship.
45.5K 1.4K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC