Can Love Happen Twice?

Af imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... Mere

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

HURT

3.1K 178 15
Af imaginationworld07

Next Morning, Tae woke up with a slight headache.

"Aaah why is my head hurting?"  He grabbed his head slightly when some flashbacks started coming in front of his eyes. He grabbed his hair tightly and shook his head.

"No no no nooo!! I can't do that. Just tell me it was all a dream please. Aaah How the hell can I do that? I...I asked him to carry me?"  he hid his face in his palms.  "Aaah else did I spill out in front of him? What the heck is he doing to me? No no no..he is not good for me. I will have to stay away from him. Yeah!! I have to stay away."

                                      TIMESKIP

Jungkook smiled at Tae when he saw him coming downstairs and as usual, Tae gave him a straight emotionless look and went straight to Emma.

"Good Morning Mam."

"Morning doctor! You slept too much today!"

"I am sorry mam."

"Oh its okay, don't say sorry."

"Good Morning doctor."  Jungkook greeted and Tae spoke without looking at him.

"Morning"

"How are you? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah"

"Oh okay but atleast look at me while talking."

"We are already late mam. Shall we start out exercises for today?"

"Oh yeah sure but did you two fight?"

"Huh? I didn't understand."

"Abb nothing leave it but dear let me tell you, last night every person was praising you both. Some of them even mistook you as a couple. Really you two were too adorable."

Tae just stood there with head low. He didn't even look up to Jungkook whereas Jungkook was just waiting for him to look up so that their eyes can meet.

"Comeon Tae...look at me."

"Lets go mam"  he grabbed Emma's wheelchair handles and started walking.

"What? Why is he behaving odd today?  HEY WAIT PRETTY DOCTOR!!"

Jungkook ran behind him to the garden. Tae kneeled down and held Emma's leg and started moving it up and down.

"Count with me mam..."

Jungkook just stood there confused because he was trying to get Tae's attention but Tae was ignoring him.

"Why is he ignoring me?"  Jungkook mumbled which was slightly heard by Emma.

"You said something?"

"Huh? No!"

"Then go, aren't you getting late for office?"

"Yeah"   he took a last glance at Tae and left from there and Tae sighed.

                          TIMESKIP AT DINNER

Jungkook was sitting in front of Tae, noticing his every action which were making him worried and sad at the same time. Tae didn't even talk to him since morning. He didn't even make eye contact with him. Jungkook tried to start a conversation many times but that was no use. The reaction which Tae showed today was different from usual days. Usually Tae gets angry on him or gets annoyed but today he clearly ignored him and that was making Jungkook sad.

Right now he was looking at Tae who was eating his food quietly. Suddenly Yoongi called Jungkook making him flinch a little.

"Kook"

"Ye...yeah"

"Pass me that juice"

"Okay"   he saw the juice was nearer to Tae so he called him.

"Doctor"

"Yeah"   said without looking up and Jungkook sighed.

"Please pass that juice."

"Okay"   he passed the juice without lifting his eyes and  again started eating.

"What is going on in his head? What is wrong with him?"

Soon the dinner was over and everyone went to their rooms. Jungkook knew that Tae will be in the garden so he went there and found him sitting on swing.

He smiled and excitedly went there and sat on another swing beside Tae. Tae didn't look up because he knew who it was.

"Hii pretty doctor"

"Hi"

"We didn't talk the whole day so I came here."

"Hmmm"

"Doctor....Is something bothering you?"

"No"

"So did I do anything wrong? I am sorry if I did something wrong."

"You didn't do anything."

Jungkook kept his hand on his heart and said dramatically to light up the situation.

"Haaaaaah relief hfffff!"

Jungkook said and looked in the direction of Tae to get some reaction but Tae didn't even move his head which made his smile drop.

"Doctor I....."   he paused when Tae suddenly stood up and Jungkook stood up too.

"Good night Mr. Jungkook. I will take my leave now"   Tae neither made eye contact with Jungkook, nor waited for his reply. Jungkook sighed and stared at Tae who was now walking towards the house.

"What happened to him? Is he angry on me because of the dance? But yesterday he didn't seem angry so why today? Yaah pretty doctor don't ignore me please. Just tell me why are you angry?"

Three more days passed like that. Tae was ignoring Jungkook as much as he could. On the other hand, Jungkook was becoming restless now. He was trying to get Tae's attention so bad but he wasn't succeeding. Tae didn't talk to him. Tae didn't get angry on him and Tae didn't make eye contact with him. All these things were checking Jungkook's patience now. He wanted to know the reason behind this behaviour of Tae so he decided to ask about it to Tae in the morning.

Jumgkook went to Tae when he was doing his morning Yoga and sat beside him.

"Good morning pretty doctor"   he smiled.

"Morning."

"Can you help me this time too?"

"No"

"What!! Why?"

"Because I am done....I am going."

Tae stood up and started walking but Jungkook grabbed his wrist to stop him. Tae turned and looked at him and this time, their eyes met.

"Why are you ignoring me doctor?"

"I am not"

"Yes you are.....you are not even talking to me properly."

"This is how I usually talk Mr. Jungkook."

"No, that is not how you talk."

"Jungkook leave my hand!"

"No first tell me why are not talking to me properly?  What did I do?"   Tae now started getting angry.

"I said this is how I talk."

"No this is not how you talk."

"So now you know me better than me? I told you this is how I talk...WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK?"

He shouted making Jungkook flinch. Jungkook immediately let go of Tae's hand knowing that he was very angry.

"You want to know what you did? then listen....you are getting on my nerves day by day. Your actions are frustrating. I don't want to be around you. Your words give me headache thats why I am avoiding you but you are so stupid to understand that."

"What do you think huh? You can make anyone happy?  You can make anyone laugh? What are you....A Joker? Yeah you are a joker because you jump around all day just to get people's attention but let me tell you don't buzz around me like a bee because it annoys me. Keep your company and your words to yourself and leave me alone. I am here for some work so let me do it and let me leave from here so that I never face you again in my life ever."

He shouted and left from there while Jungkook just stood numb there, with eyes stuck on Tae leaving from there.

His mind was still processing the words which Tae said to him. He slowly went to the swing and sat on it. Slowly started moving, remembering Tae's words, his eyes got teary but he still smiled through tears.

Tae's each word stabbed through his heart.  The smile slowly disappeared and was replaced by quiet sobs. More tears started flowing through his eyes as he cried.

This was his side which no one saw after his father's death. Those were the tears which hide behind his happy, cheerful face. Jeon Jungkook, who is a happy pill for everyone, can cry also, can get hurt also and today he was hurt. His tears kept flowing as he remembered Tae's words again and again.

                        TIMESKIP TO BREAKFAST

"Where's Kook?"

Tae looked up when Emma asked the question and he noticed that Jungkook was not there. He shrugged it off and started eating.

"Maybe he is again late today. You know your son really well mom!"

"Yeah you are...."

"Aren't you speaking too much huh scary cat?"  Jungkook said as he sat beside Yoongi and looked at his mother.

"Sorry mom....I was a little late"  said while showing his bunny smile which obviously made his motger smile.

"Its okay....now start eating."

"Yeah"

"He is not even slightest afftected by morning's incident. Such a shameless man and here I was feeling a little bad for him but guess what...he doesn't deserve this. I am sure he will again annoy me and try to get close to me and this time I will teach him a good lesson."   Tae thought while glaring at Jungkook who was eating his food quietly.

"Kook"   Yoongi's voice brought Tae out of his thoughts.

"Yeah"

"Pass me the rice"  Yoongi said, pointing at rice kept beside Tae. Jungkook looked at the rice and then at Tae who was eating his food quietly. Jungkook sighed and spoke.

"Dr. Kim....please pass that rice!"

Tae immediately looked up after hearing Jungkook and clearly he was shocked because Jungkook called him by his proper name. Tae stared at him in disbelief and Jungkook didn't ask again to pass the rice.

"Its okay, I will take it by myself."

Jungkook just passed a small smile. He stood up, leaned a bit forward and stretched his arms to grab the bowl of rice without looking at Tae and Tae just followed his movements.

"Here hyung!"

"Thanks Kook!"

"By the way Kookie....."

"Yeah Mom!"

"The outfit is looking good on you today."

"Yaah I always look good and by the way, you are also looking beautiful my lady love."  He said and winked at his mother with a wide smile and in return got a smack on his head.

"How shamelessly you flirt with your mother? Goshhh this kid!!!"  she shook her head in disbelief.

"Whats my fault in it? You look beautiful...Am I wrong?"  he looked at Yoongi for an answer.

"Definitely not!"

"Shut up you both!"

All three of them laughed a little and again focused on eating.

"He is behaving normally with his family then why did he call me Dr.Kim? Maybe it just slipped from his mouth. I shouldn't think about it that much. Let it go Tae...focus on your work amd get out of here as soon as possible."  Tae thought while taking final glance at Jungkook before continuing eating.

"Son.....here is your banana milk!"  Yu came with the milk.

"I don't want it aunt Yu "

"WHAT!!!!"  Emma and Yoongi shouted at same time making Tae startled. Yoongi immediately put his hand on Jk's forehead.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Do you have fever?"

"any sickness...."  Yoongi patted his face few times and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Can't you guys be a little less dramatic?"

"We are not dramatic!"

"Its a matter of concern."

"You also ate less food today."

"Stopppp!!!! STOP ALL OF YOU!"

They all went silent with Jungkook's sudden loud voice and Tae was watching all this silently.

"I can't believe this old lady is this much dramatic and hyung you too? I just don't want to drink it."

"But why? Its your favourite."

"I just don't feel like drinking it mom."

"But...."

"Please Aunt Yu"   This time he said in a low tone which sounded a little tired and sad.

"O...okay son." 

"Thankyou"   Jungkook stood up.  "I am done eating."

"Me too"  Yoongi also stood up.

"Great! We should leave then."

"Yeah....bye mom"

"Bye son"

Jungkook went to her and hugged her.

"Bye mom"

"Bye kookie."

"Bye Aunt Yu"

"Bye son"   They walked outside and Tae was just looking down.

When he didn't hear Jungkook's voice for long, he looked up and found that they were already gone.

"He went?"  He said suddenly.

"Yeah! What happened?"

"No...nothing. I am also done. I will see you later mam. Thankyou for the food." 

"Okay"  Emma said and Tae started walking from there.

"He really left? This means he will not annoy me from now right? and I think thats why he called me Dr. Kim instead of calling pretty doctor."

"Did I hurt him? But he didn't seem sad but he didn't behave with me like he always does.....but thats what I wanted. Glad that he will stay away from me.....but what if he is really hurt?"

"I didn't use harsh words....Did I?"

"I called him a joker but thats what he is but it feels wrong. I shouldn't have said that but I was frustrated. Aaaah Tae!! Play cool and stay calm. Take a break."

–×–

Taehyung hurted Jungkook so will Jungkook give up?
That was chapter 8,
Thankyou for reading❣.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
4.2K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
71.7K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
90.6K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...