Our Little Secret....s

By RomanoffxxMaximoff

Victoria Louise Carter is starting at a new school in New York. She never knew her father and after her mothe... More

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start
Chapter 2: Familiar Faces
Chapter 3: New Friends & Complications
Chapter 4: Start of the trip
Chapter 6: Miss Stark
Chapter 7: Happy Birthday?
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Barely Breathing
Chapter 10: Caring more than I thought?

Chapter 5: Mystery clothes

28 1 0
By RomanoffxxMaximoff

~~~

'If you would like to follow us, this is the way to your rooms' The red head and brunette turned around walking to the east part of the building.

As we all trailed along behind them I was deep in thought. These women looked completely normal when I first met them how are they apart of the group called 'Avengers', which I still have no idea who they are so I should probably do some research tonight.

'These will be your rooms for the next three weeks' The brunette said.

'You will not wander around the compound at night or day' The red head said.

'Under no circumstances will you disobey our orders' The brunette added again.

'If we see you breaking the rules you will be sent home' Red head once again.

Do they really expect me to listen to that stupid 'don't wander around the compound at day or night' what a bullshit rule. Luckily I'm just going to sneak out anyway without them knowing.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that everyone had already chosen their rooms and I was stuck with the room right next to the lovely brunette, which actually isn't bad. But I was also right next to the infuriating red head.

'Princess do you need your own orders to settle into your room before dinner?' The red head smirked at me.

I furrowed my brows walking past her angrily and slamming my room door shut. Who does she think she is I'm nobody's 'Princess' especially not hers.

To get my mind off of this situation I have found myself in I chucked on some joggers, bike shorts and a cropped jumper ready for a run.

~~~

'Holy fuck' I panted out trying to regain my breath.

Maybe going a 6 mile run at full pace was a bad idea. I was still about an hour away from the 'secret location' of the compound so I decided to explore the woods around the compound a bit before going back for dinner.

I somehow managed to spot a beautiful clear lake in the distance. It shouldn't  hurt anyone if I make a quick detour for a swim, should it? 

I stripped down till I had no clothes left to take off which revealed the lovely tattoo I have under my breast. Now it wasn't a chosen tattoo more forced, basically if anyone sees it they would probably kill me and say I was working for Hydra.

A/N: Obviously pretend it's not on her shoulder blade

I also have a tattoo on my shoulder that says:

Saturday, Stork Club

8:00 on the dot

My father was supposed to meet my mother there but she never told me if he showed up or not. Anyways enough with the sappy shit.

Twenty minutes had gone by now since I had been 'bathing' in the cool waters of the lake. I'm glad I went for that walk because now I know where I can sneak out to every night. I thought about telling MJ about this place but I don't think I will, this can be my secret spot.

I got out and the wind dried me a bit before I put my clothes back on. I was about half way up the rocky slope and of course my dumbass slipped and fell.

'You have got to be fucking kidding me' I cursed myself feeling pain shoot through my leg.

I looked down to see the damage that I had caused on myself and...

'That's gonna need some stiches'

A/N: Blood Warning!

In the middle of my calf there was a fairly deep cut about 4 inches long that was now bleeding a fair bit. I splashed some water from the lake onto my cut which bloody hurt...

A/N: Hehe, poor choice of words?

I then pulled off my cropped jumper which I luckily decided to wear a bra today and wrapped it around my bloody leg. I somehow managed to drag myself back to the compound and inside to a living room sofa that I definitely know I wasn't supposed to be on.

Eventually I passed out from the exhaustion and loss of blood.

I slowly started to regain consciousness and heard a soft and muffled voice above me, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

*Natasha's pov*

'Princess do you need your own orders to settle into your room before dinner?' I smirked towards the annoying raven haired girl.

A/N: I don't even know if that's her hair colour but in case it was something different you know have raven hair ok? 

She didn't seem like she wanted to put up with my shit today, instead she got pretty pissed and slammed her room door shut.

'Seriously?' Wanda asked me.

'What? I'm only screwing with her' I replied.

'Well cut it out'

Wanda turned around and started to walk towards the elevator which I'm assuming leads to the upstairs kitchen because the woman cooks whenever she's stressed but I'm not complaining, her paprikash is absolutely delicious.

'Come on! Don't be made at me' I pleaded to the now angry witch as we got in the elevator.

'Well I am!' Ugh the one day she chooses to hold a grudge.

'I'll give you back my red leather jacket?'

Instantly her head shot towards me and contemplated on an answer.

'Deal'

She's been wanting that jacket back ever since I stole it from her room because CLINT, gave it to her when we were battling Ultron. Like what a dick, well at least I think it was Clint even if it wasn't I'm still blaming it on him!

The elevator opened out into the humongous kitchen that was just as big as Tony's ego. Someone seriously needs to take away this mans money. 

'Hello Lady Maximoff and Lady Natasha' Thor greeted us as we walked further into the kitchen space.

Don't ask me why he greets me by my first name and Wanda by her last because it even confuses me.

'Hey Thor, how's your and Banners group going' Wanda asked.

'Well their all trying to lift up my hammer whilst Banner is explaining the rules to them' He replied.

'Your doing better than our group, do you remember Peter's friend he brought over a few nights ago?'

'Ah yes, the young lady who got quite the rise out of Lady Natasha'

I clenched my jaw at this. She did not make me angry or 'flustered' that Tony and Steve were teasing me about when she left.

'Well NATASHA over here seemed to of pissed her off'

'Not my fault that princess has anger issues!' I added into their ridiculous conversation.

'Is Romanoff talking about her crush on Pete's friend' Tony teased walking in the room with Rogers and Barnes.

'I'm not a school girl who has stupid crushes over annoying blue eyed raven haired brats!' I argued back with the group.

'Sounds like a crush to me' Steve added walking to the other side of the kitchen before I could punch him.

'Shove it up your ass Rogers!' 

I then walked out the door and decided to watch some TV on the nice very expensive couch Tony never lets me sit on.

As I was getting closer to the couch I noticed spots of red trailing on the floor. Out of instinct I grabbed out my gun and progressed towards the couch. I got closer and...

Wtf is she doing sleeping on the couch. I walked around the front of the lounge where the coffee table was and realised she wasn't sleeping.

'Oh shit' I said to myself.

I leant over and propped her head up making sure she was still breathing and she was...unfortunately. So I picked her up and walked to the medical bay which just so happened to be on the other side of this ridiculously large building.

*Victoria's pov*

I felt someone's cold hands touch the bare of my back whilst I was still fading in and out of consciousness.

When I finally stayed in consciousness I saw a blurred figure sitting at the end of the bed I was now in.

'Ouch what the fuck' I shouted attracting the persons attention.

'Sit still if you want your leg to be stitched up' You have got to be kidding me.

'If your doing it then I'd rather bleed to death'

'Fine, suit yourself then'

The red head seriously just stopped mid stitch what is wrong with her.

I sat myself up in the bed and carried along finishing the stitching job she had previously begun. Many many groans and medication later I finally finished the job and the red head was no where in sight.  

'That was very painful to watch' A soft voice said.

'Hello, Maximoff was it? I asked trying to recall the brunettes name from a few nights ago.

'Call me Wanda, I just thought you might need a new shirt, jacket and a pair of pants'

'You went looking in my bag!?'

'No no, someone gave me these to give to you'

Wanda walked over and placed the items of clothing next to me on the bed.

'Someone who?'

'It's a secret Miss Carter'

'Victoria is fine'

Wanda nodded and proceeded back towards the door as I put the new change of clothes on.

'Oh and just follow to the end of the hall for the elevator and meet us down on level 1 out on the grass for a barbeque'

I nodded gratefully as she walked out the door.

I then noticed that the jeans and ACDC shirt I was putting on was not mine, in fact the whole outfit including the pair of black converse weren't mine. Maybe they could be MJ's then again this isn't really her style of clothing.

I decided to shrug it off and put on black leather jacket to go with my outfit. Whoever's clothes these are I must admit they have some style about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the jacket probably gives away who's clothes they are but oh well.

I feel like I would actually be dumb enough to slip and cut my leg on a rock. I blame my clumsiness on my dad!

Anyways enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 169 26
Life seemed to be going good for Sophia Stark-Taylor. She met the love of her life, reconnected with her brother, learned to control her powers and...
121K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
10.5K 420 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
473 33 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...