My Brother's Roommate (Sapnap...

By ihrt_themoon

So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your no... More

Moms Decision
Moms Decision Pt2
Finding somewhere to stay
Surprising Sapnap
Packing
Leaving
Unpacking and Roommate
Hello Plz Read
FUCK IT
Getting to know each other
The game of bedwars
The Movie Marathon
Clay's Surprise
Twitter post
First stream
Can i put my minecraft bed next to yours
The Skate Park
Hi :)
Second stream
The School Decision
The Confessions
The Question
The First date Pt2
George?
Important annoucement
hi
hi
DREAM!!!!!
THIS ASSHOLE
What's that sound?
Goodbye.....
OMG SAPNAP
Happy tears
hi
:)
Before The Wedding day
heyo
Wedding!!!!!
Cute Little Family
Ending
hi
Bonus Chapter- Cute Big Family

The first date

2.8K 44 7
By ihrt_themoon

Nick pov

It had been a couple of days since me and Y/n had been dating. I had been planning on taking her on a date somewhere. Me and clay had been talking about where I should take her but couldn't decide on a restaurant or a drive-in movie that was in 2 days.

Y/n soon came down and we stopped talking about it and watched some tv. 

"Hey y/n" I said. "Yea" she said making eye contact with me. "Which would you prefer a restaurant or a drive-in movie" I asked. "Drive- in movies those things are cool as heck" she said. "Why do you ask" she added. "Oh I asked Clay earlier and he couldn't decide so I thought I'd ask you about for your opinion" I said covering up-ish."Oh ok" she said looking back at the tv.

Time skip later that day

Nick pov

It was 8:00 and I was bored as hell so I texted y/n if she'd come to my room. She did and we talked for a little while.

"Oh hey y/n" "yea" "would you like to go on a date?" "Wait really" "I mean yea were dating aren't we" "right right sorry" she said. "Where are we going" she added. "A drive-in movie" I said.
"Oooouuu" she said with a smile on her face.

We talked a little longer and decided to head to bed.

Time skip to the date day

Nick pov

It was finally the day I would take y/n on a date. The movie wasn't till 9:00pm, so me and Y/n were going to go to the skate park like we usually did every weekend or when we wanted to kill time or have something to do. We arrived at the skate park and did what we usually did. (Meaning skateboarding) 

It was 6:30 and we got hungry so we picked up some food and went home. We all eat are food and watched some tv. It was 7:45 and y/n said she was gonna start getting ready since she was gonna be awhile.

Hi, sorry I haven't been updating all week, there's gonna be a part 2 of this which I'll start making soon like maybe tonight or tommrow. Anyway have a good rest of your week. BYE!!!!

Word Count: 399

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
13.4K 322 21
Slightly cringe</3 read my other books😭😭 A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team members. It wouldn't be a fanfic without...
918K 20.9K 17
This story WILL NOT include lemon/Smut, Tommy is a minor and he feel uncomfortable when people sexualize him. Milestones: #65 - Quackity 144 views! #...
816K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...