Back into the real world (Wii...

By Menuspeakgermant

Yes, there is one part of the U.A and maybe Eteled x Cm. So enjoy if your reading. More

Into the real world
Unspeackable
Kyle
1K THANK YOU
Sweetness Revenge
Partly Comfort
Family and Friends
Should i continue
Henry Morris

Past Mistakes

1.1K 21 28
By Menuspeakgermant

Sam and Eteled were at Kyle's house. Kyle was to busy on his room, thinking of how Eteled and Cm came back in the living world. Speaking of Cm, he was busy having a head ache after last night. Eteled and Sam felt something different between each other for right now. Sam turned to see Eteled so they can have a conversation together, soon she notice a bruise on the left side of Eteled's cheek.

"Eteled is that... Is that a bruise?"
Sam said, her voice shaky and worried.

Eteled got up without saying a word. He walked to the door till he was stopped.

"Yeah Eteled, is that a bruise?" Cm said sarcastically. Eteled sighed and left, slamming the door. Sam got starled.

"I've never seen Eteled act like this before. Is he ok?" Sam asked, worried. "Yeah he'll be fine." Cm replied. Sam and Cm stared at each other for a good 9 seconds. Sam sighed and got up to see Kyle. Cm sighed and turned onto human form, then got up and laid in the middle of the floor.

(Now calling him Austin)

Austin hated Henry with all his guts.

'Henry killed me for no reason and yet he's still alive' Austin thought.

Austin heard coughs and blows outside the door. Curious, Austin got up and looked out the window to see Eteled smoking.

Eteled smoked 5 cigarettes, in pain. If Eteled was sad or down, he would cut himself, but he moved on to smoking. Austin was surprised but annoyed to even look at him.  Austin went back and laid on the middle of the floor.

'Pitiful, just pitiful' Austin thought.

(Meanwhile with Sam and Kyle)

Sam and Kyle were... well... was silent. Kyle turned around to see Sam, having a little blush. Sam turned to talk to Kyle about something. Kyle turned back around, blushing hard. Sam smiled and sat up. "Kyle? Is something wrong?" Sam asked, sounding kinda shaky. Kyle turned around and sat up. "Well," Kyle took a deep breath and started... well.. confessing.

"Ever since we were in junior high, I've felt... low. On the 2 day of junior high, that's where... you.. came," Kyle spoked, stuttering. Sam came close to him. "G- go on." Sam said.

"Your brown hair, your blue eyes, your... personality, everything about is... w- well..." Kyle tried really hard to explain about how Sam is. Sam looked at Kyle, smiling.

"Hey Kyle..."
"Y- Yeah-"

Sam pressed her lips against Kyle's and Kyle was in shock. All you can here from Kyle's room were smooching sounds. Eventually, They both fell asleep.

(Meanwhile with Cm and Eteled)

Cm and Eteled was arguing. Cm couldn't stand that fact the Eteled was the one who started it, although, he thinks it.

(Few minutes before the fight
Calling them Austin and Henry now)

Austin had eventually fell asleep then soon woken when the front door opened. Henry turned out of mii form and walked towards the kitchen, not looking towards Austin.
Austin sat up and began talking.

"Well well well, look who came back, had a good time or some shit?" Austin said. Henry turned around and gave Austin a glare, then sighed and turned back around. Austin started to get furious. "Ugh I just HATE," Austin slammed his hand on the hard wooden floor, starling Henry. "How you ALWAYS think be silent will get YOU OUT OF SHIT,"

Austin walked over to the kitchen and gripped Henry's arm, making him wince. Austin threw Henry to the ground. "DON'T YOU GET IT DUMBASS-" Austin fell when Henry punched him. Henry rushed towards the door till stopped when they both transform into miis.

(Now call them Cm and Eteled)

"Are you fucking serious?" Cm spoked. Eteled turned and looked nervous. Eteled turned his eyes away to the wall next to him. Cm got up and walked towards Eteled. Shaking in fear, Eteled was frozen. Cm gripped Eteled's arm and pushed him against the doorway. Eteled, struggling to get free from Cm grip, kick Cm's neck.

"AUSTIN PLEASE, CUT IT OUT!" Eteled shouted. Cm looked at Eteled, anger filling him up. "IT'S CORRUPTED MII BITCH!" Cm yelled. Eteled started shouted along with Cm and they won't stop...

Then things started to get intense

They were both fighting, mainly yelling at each other. Cm stated to get more furious and more furious, then he eventually snapped.

"YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW," Austin scream, in rage. Eteled jumped in surprised. Eteled looked deep into Cm eyes and started to tremble a little.

'I've... never... heard him... yell like this... before' Eteled thought

Cm and Eteled looked at each other. Cm was in raged and Eteled just looked surprised. "A- Austin-"

"YOU KNOW, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND YOUR SELFISH BULLSHIT HENRY! GEEZ NO WONDER YOUR DAD ALWAYS HATED YOU! TAKE ALL YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME, BY KILLING ME?!"

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!"
Eteled hollered.

Cm looked surprised, still in rage. "YEAH WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN HUH HENRY-" Cm stopped speaking when Eteled spoke out.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS TOLD TO KILL YOU, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MY DISORDER HAS CONTROL OVER ME, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THAT YOU ALWAYS FEEL SHITTY TOWARDS ME," Eteled yelled out. Cm was in shock, thinking of the words Eteled said.

Eteled started to lash out at Cm. Cm just there, still shock and still surprised. Cm gain more furious and furious...

Till It finally hurt each other

"BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT FOR ALL I CAME DAMN IT! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO EVER TRIED TO TAKE CREDIT OF OR RUINED SOMEONE'S LIFE! GEEZ I KNOW YOUR FUCKING MAD ABOUT ME BEING ALIVE OR KILLING YOU AND SOME SHIT, BUT KILLING ME THOUGH WHAT THE HELL YOU CALL, "Shock Therapy", IT WAS PAINFUL OK?! IT HURTS! CAN YOU JUST OVER IT! ALL YOU FUCKING KNOW IS TO THROW YOUR OWN AND SOMEONE ELSE LIFE, JUST LIKE JESSICA AND MOLLY-" Eteled covered his mouth. Cm looked at Eteled, very surprised.

Je- Jessica
M- Molly
No...
Shit...
.
.
.
.
.
Why...
Them...
.
.
.
.
.
You...
You...

—————————

No
NO!
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
JESSICA NO
—————————

'LEAVE ME ALONE!'

JESSICA WAIT
WE DIDN'T MEAN IT
WE SWEAR

'LIAR
LIARS
EVERYTHING
EVERYONE
EVERYTHING AROUND US
ARE FUCKING LIARS'

•JESSICA
AUSTIN IS TELLING THE TRUTH•

'HENRY WAS RIGHT
EVERYONE LIES
EVEN FRIENDS'

•JESSICA PLEASE
HENRY ISN'T LYING THOUGH
BUT PLEASE TRUST US•

'HOW CAN I TRUST YOU GUYS WHEN YOUR ALWAYS KEEP SECRETS'

HENRY ISN'T LYING
EVERYONE LIES
WE ALL DO
BUT WE DID THIS FOR YOU JESSICA PLEASE

'IM DONE YOU HEAR ME'

....

....

'I'VE LOST EVERYTHING'

J- Jessica

•Jessica
I- Its not true•

'YOU, MOLLY, AND HENRY WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAD LEFT'

• *Sobs* Jessica•

'NOW I HAVE NOTHING LEFT'

THAT'S NOT TRUE

'LIARS LIARS LIARS'

WE LIED FOR YOUR SAFETY

'I LOVE YOU GUYS OK'

•JESSICA•

°JESSICA NO°
——————

All Cm imagine was blood and crys

"YOU SON OF A-"

"Who Molly and Jessica?"

Cm and Eteled turned to see a messy hair Kyle and Sam. Kyle was fully wake and Sam is still sleepy. Cm was gripping Eteled's neck then let it go, letting Eteled breath. They both turned to Kyle and Sam. "Eteled," Said Sam, tiredly. "Y- Yeah?" Eteled stuttered. "Who's Molly and Jessica?" "It- It's nobody, just an imagination." Eteled lied. He turned his eyes to the side, nervous. Sam was to tired. "Ok.."

'There's that look on his face' Cm thought. Cm became furious.

"Don't try to act all sweet AND INNOCENT!" Cm yelled, pushing Eteled on the floor. Sam and Kyle stared at him while Eteled was tremble. "What the hell Cm-" Kyle and Sam froze when when they saw Cm and Eteled transform into their human form.

(Now calling them Austin and Henry)

Austin step beside Henry and forcefully put his foot on his neck, then wrap his hands around his neck, making it harder for Henry to breath. Austin then kicked the side of his head. Before Austin could do anything to hurt Henry infront of Sam and Kyle, Henry kicked his neck, causing Austin to chock. Henry got up and struggle to breath. Austin finally got himself together and walked towards Henry. Henry looked up, still having that look on his face.

'Damn, it's too blurry' Henry thought.

Henry couldn't see right. It was blurry to him. When Henry got his vision back, Austin had grabbed his arm pulled closed. Henry, trying to escape his grip, back away from his face. Austin then had let go then push him. There was silent for a few second. Henry looked up with a straight face. Austin just stared then clinch his teeth.

"What is it? If you want to say something then SPIT IT OUT!" Austin screamed. He pushed Henry to the door. Sam and Kyle just watch. Sam wanted to stop it but Kyle kept holding her back. They continue to watch Henry and Austin fight. "Call him Austin, Me and... well... my dad met him at his grave." Kyle said, sounding shaky. "Austin," Said Sam. "Please, his-"

"STAY OUT OF THIS SAMANTHA!" Sam jumped. Kyle gripped her hand, pulling her back to the side of him. Austin didn't notice he let go of Henry. Henry was coughing uncontrollably. Before Austin could grab him, Henry kicked his chest, causing Austin to spit up sone blood. Ignoring the pain, Austin threw Henry up and slammed him on the door again. Henry still had that look on his face.

"ALL YOU DO IS JUST STAND THERE WITH THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE," Austin yelled. Henry kept squirming, trying to escape Austin's grip, then stopped then looked down. Austin was confused. He slammed Henry on the door, both males grunting. "DON'T YOU EVER GET MAD! WELL, THEN DO SOMETHING HENRY!" And he did. Henry bite Austin's hand very deep. Austin yelled and released Henry, looking at his hand seeing a deep bite mark. "OW! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Austin hollered. Before he knew it, Henry tackled him.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BIT ME!" Austin screamed. Both fell to the floor. Austin and Henry got up and struggled to breath. Henry manage to tackle Austin again but this time Austin hit him back, knock both male off their feet. Henry punched him and slammed him against the door. "IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT DAMN IT!" Austin kicked him off and gripped his hair, while Henry gripped his shoulder and his shirt. Austin and Henry stayed their balance.

"You know Henry, I may be a lot of things, but never be like you."

Henry let go of his grip, punched his neck, causing Austin to spit up blood. and Austin let go but rammed Henry into the wall. Henry looked shocked now, Austin looked venomous, more furious.

"Your a disgrace, a fucking disgrace. You stand there in your own little world and ignore everyone around you YOUR THE MOST SELFISH I KNOW!"

"BOTH OF YOU, STOP IT!" Sam hollered, in tears. Austin let go off Henry and turned to Sam, so did Kyle. Henry felt... well...

'Guilty...
I feel so... Guilty
And... traumatized
It wasn't my fault
I swear'

Austin looked away and Henry breathing heavily. Henry and Austin started losing vision. Austin had fell to his knees, spitting up blood. "Damn it not again..." Henry thought.

"Henry?!"
"Austin?!"

Both males had...
Past out... and..
Bad relationship...

All because of their bad choices...
From the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
30.1K 776 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
26K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad