DustStars Decision

By Midmoonwolf

StarClan sends a cat to save the forest as they have no control over what will tear the forest apart,but now... More

Cats of Windclan
Cats of RiverClan
Cats of ThunderClan
Prologue
Chapter One: The newest litter
Chapter Two: Tension
Chapter Three: The rise of the leopard
Chapter Four:Free or not..
Chapter five: New beginnings
Chapter Six: Beginning,again..
※Chapter Seven: Dismay※
※Chapter Eight: Cloudy Marshes※
※Chapter Nine: The Three※
Chapter Ten: Decisions...
Chapter Eleven: Blood Spill

Cats of ShadowClan

15 0 0
By Midmoonwolf

Leader: PoppyStar,A calico molly with light amber eyes and a bobbed tail.
Deputy: StalkingShade,A lean black tom with ginger eyes.
Medicine Cat: IvyBerry, A petite silver molly with light green eyes. (Apprentice: WovenPaw,A white molly with silver stripes and bright ember eyes.)
Warriors: TickTail, A light brown Tom with tore ears and a twisted back leg. LongShadow, A black molly with narrowed eyes. LightWing, A lean fawn colored tom with ivory eyes. BeetleWing, a fluffy dark brown tabby molly with amber eyes. CrossWing,A odd tom with one side of him black and the other side of him white with his eye on the black side green the the eye on the white side blue.
Apprentices: BrindlePaw, a brindle molly with light amber eyes. MarshPaw, a black Tom with brown patches. HayPaw, a ginger molly with blue eyes. SleekPaw, a white Tom with light ivory eyes.
Elders: SmallHawk, a blinded brown Tom with a twisted jaw and twisted back legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 49 25
Three protagonists from three Clans with no prophecies to guide their paws. Whispers, secrets, lies, and blood blind them from the underlying truth...
383 4 9
❝ ʙᴇᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴘɪʟʟs ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ... ❞ - - - - Disclaimer!: I wrote this with the help of my friends who don't know much about Warriors...
718 2 25
When a darkness falls over the clans, threatening even StarClan, the cats of all clans are forced to come together in order to stop the evil from des...
5.6K 182 55
The five clans of the lake will be in grave danger in the future. However, their fates lie in the paws of two cats. Will they do what is right for th...