Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 25

151K 3.6K 1.3K
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

I woke up to someone messaging my head softly while caressing my hair gently. I groaned and felt more sleepy.

I heard a deep chuckle and the hand was slowly starting to move away from my head. I whined and snuggled into the persons hand.

"Come on sweetheart, you need to wake up and have some food." The person who I recognized as Leonardo said while huffing out a small laugh.

"Noooo." I whined and snuggled into the comfort of my warm covers.

He tried to pry the covers off but I held into them tighter still keeping my eyes closed.

"Come on baby, you need to wake up." He said in a soft voice still trying to get me off the bed.

I was simply too comfortable. I don't know why but I feel like being carried today. I'm being clingy and I don't know why.

I huffed and opened my eyes and was immediately greeted with Leonardo's soft smile showing his pearly whites.

"Well good morning sleepyhead." He chuckled.

"Hi." I whispered returning his smile.

He gestured me to get up but I didn't move and stayed still. He looked at me confused and just stood staring at me.

"Can you carry me?" I asked in a low voice and a shy smile with a pout hoping he'd say yes.

He grinned and hoisted me up softly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and sighed.

Before he could move I bent slightly and got my phone and put it in the sweatshirt's pocket. Once I was done I smiled at him and nuzzled my head again in his neck.

He was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants indicating that he's staying home today.

He felt warm and I was comfortable so it was a win-win situation.

We made it to the kitchen and I was surprised to see dad and Alexander sitting there. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them perplexed. I'm guessing Vincent went instead of dad and Alexander.

"Well look who's here. Good morning princess." Dad said with a warm smile.

"Good morning." I mumbled and hid my face in Leo's neck suddenly feeling shy.

I heard their deep chuckles resonate in the kitchen and blushed. Thankfully they couldn't see my face or I swear I would die from embarrassment.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?

What could be the reas- oh shit.

My period. My period is due soon. I'm gonna go get some stuff later today.

I never lost my period. Yes John did starve me but because I worked I ate without him knowing. So it's pretty normal I get my period every month like a normal human being.

A plate of sausages and eggs was placed in-front of me while I whispered a quite 'thank you'. My eating habits have gotten better and my family praising me makes burst with happiness.

I took a couple bites when suddenly my phone rang. I huffed and placed my fork down. I was actually annoyed right now I was enjoying my food and that person just had to ruin my eating session.

I looked at the caller-Id and saw that it was Elijah.
I looked at dad and saw him already looking at me.

"It's Elijah." I said.

"Answer it, let's see what he forgot now." He said making me look at him with confusion. I'm guessing this happens often.

I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello my favorite beautiful sister." He said in a cheery tone.

I huffed playfully knowing damn well he wants something.

"Hello brother, one- I'm your only sister and second- what do you want?" I asked glaring playfully at the phone.

I heard him sigh and then he said "you know me too well."

I laughed and looked at dad to see him looking amused.

"Of course I do now tell me what you want so I can continue eating my food in peace." I said.

"Okay so I kinda forgot my gym bag at home and I have it next period so I don't have time to come home and then come to school and my gym teacher is a pain in the ass so you're my only hope please please I'll get you a lot of chocolate."He rambled and let a long breath out.

I was trying too hard to hold my laugh in but couldn't when Leonardo said "Language Elijah."

I laughed and heard Elijah groan on the other side.

"Fine, just because you promised chocolate and I also want Takis." I agreed and stated my condition. He immediately agreed and I hung up the phone.

I ate my food and got off Leo's lap and took my plate to wash it but Leo stopped me.

"It's okay, you go get ready." And he took the plate from me. I hesitated but went ahead.

I went to my room, brushed my teeth and hair, made my bed and started looking for an outfit to wear. I'm feeling classy today so I put on my outfit and some perfume with a couple pieces of jewelry. I kept my hair down in its natural waves.

Once I finished I looked at the mirror and smiled to myself. I looked good. I got my phone and wallet and made my way to Elijah's room. After looking for his bag which was in his closet I made my way downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw dad, Alexander and Leonardo talking. They saw me and stopped.

"You look beautiful principessa."dad said looking at me with love.

I smiled and blushed. I was still not used to them complimenting me.

"Okay amore, once you're done come to the company. The address is on the gps in whichever car you take." He said looking at me in his usual blank face.

"Okay" I said and bid them goodbye and made my way to the garage. I made my way to the BMW and got in.

I made my way to the school quickly because I was basically racing, but no one needs to know that. I just love it. The blood pumping in my vines from excitement, the feeling of feeling free, the adrenaline rush makes me feel all giddy inside.

I parked the car and the few students lingering around stopped what they were doing and just stared.

Some girls even pushed their shirts up. Ooookayyyy. I don't need drama right now. I'm just here to drop Elijah's bag and get the fuck out of here. I certainly don't miss this hell hole.

I sighed and got out making sure to lock the car. I passed the students and made my way to the front desk making sure to follow the directions.

I stood in-front of the desk and behind it sat an older looking woman with graying hair and dark rimmed glasses.

"Excuse me ma'am?" I asked in a polite tone.

The woman slightly jumped before giving me a warm smile "Oh sorry dear, you scared me there, what can I do for you?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

I laughed and apologized for scaring her and said "My brother forgot his gym bag at home so I got it for him. I was wondering if you could tell me where he is at the moment, his name is Elijah Romano." As soon as I said the surname her eyes widened and she immediately started clicking on her keyboard.

"He just went to the gym so you might want to catch him before the teacher gets in." She said.

I thanked her and started looking for the gym with the help of the directions.

Once I reached the door I heard chattering and talking. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

No one noticed me yet so I started looking for Elijah. Once I found him I started making my way towards him. My heels clanked on the floor making everyone look at me.

I felt nervous but confident.

A few whistles were heard along with whispering like

"Who's she?"
"She's pretty."
"She's hot."
"Show off."
"I'd tap that."

I ignored their whispers and held my head high.

Elijah noticed me and he waved me over with a grin on his face. A smile covered my face seeing him along with Elias and Ezekiel.

"Hey! I got your bag." I said and went to put it on the bleachers when he hugged me and pulled me closely to his chest.

Gasps were heard around the room as more whispers resonated in the room.

He kissed my cheek as he kept mumbling 'thank yous' I giggled and patted his back.

"Okay, let go and let us hug her." Elias said as he pulled me away from Elijah's arms into his. I hugged him as well then let go and went to Ezekiel.

He hugged me tightly and softly at the same time. After a while I heard him whisper "I missed you sorellina."

I smiled and hugged him tighter, telling him silently that I felt the same way.

We soon let go and everyone was staring at us some in shock, some in anger and the typical stuff.

A couple guys were standing near the triplets looking confused.

"Guys this is our baby sister."Elias introduced me to the guys standing beside him. I waved and smiled a little.

All of the buys gasped "Since when do you have a sister?" One of them asked.

Elias looked at them blankly. They introduced themselves just then the teacher entered.

I bid them goodbye quickly and slipped out of the gym without the teacher noticing me.

I got in the car and looked at the gps and started making my way the the company.

I parked the car and stood gawking at the tall building that looked like it reached the sky. It's so elegant and looked so expensive. It was huge as well.

After making a fool out of myself I made my way inside and people were all around. Some looked my way while others were too busy to notice me.

I made my way to the receptionist and stood in-front of her. She was filing her nails and smacking her gum loudly.

I cleared my throat but she still didn't look up. I sighed already annoyed.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to be as polite as I can be.

She smacked her gum more loudly and ignored me.

I closed my eyes and took a breath in then out. I slammed my hand on the table which made a loud noise and silenced the entire lobby.

"What!?" She snapped rolling her eyes.

I looked at her blankly making her squirm in her seat uncomfortably.

"I'm here to see my father, Antonio Romano. Where can I find him?" I asked in a voice which was void of emotions.

She looked at me and started laughing loudly.

"Antonio Romano is your father? You really want me to believe that?" She asked still laughing.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I asked her calmly still looking blankly at her.

"Honey, you really want me to believe that your Antonio's daughter? I mean, look at you." She said wiping the tears that formed in her eyes from so much laughing.

I sighed and took out my phone. I dialed Alexander's number and put the phone to my ear.

He picked up not a second later "Everything alright mi amore?" He asked with a gentle voice.

"Xan your receptionist won't let up. Can you come to the lobby?" I asked him while still looking at the woman.

"I'm on my way." He said and hung up. I put the phone in my pocket and waited.

A few minutes later the elevator opened and there stood my eldest brother oozing power and authority.

The entire lobby went quite as he took authoritative steps towards us.

"What seems to be the problem here?" He asked in a cold tone making the woman flinch.

"S...sir she's claiming that Mr. Antonio is her father but she's lying. I know she is." She stuttered at first then she glared at me in the end while leaning on the table seductively.

He paid her no mind and wrapped his arm my waist pulling me to him.

She looked at him surprised as he spoke "My sister is allowed to come up any time no matter what, am I understood?" He asked her calmly in a low dangerous voice making her shiver in fear.

"Yes sir." She said and gulped.

Alexander kissed my forehead and I winked at her. We made our way to the private elevator and went in.

Soon we reached the top floor and went towards dad's office. Alexander knocked and we heard a 'come in'. We went in and I saw Vincent sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap.

Dad was looking at his phone looking stressed and worried. Vincent looked up and smiled when he saw me. He put the laptop beside him and gave me a hug with a kiss on the cheek. I also kissed his cheek but it was hard due to his tall height even with heels on.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair while I glared playfully.

I went over to dad and gave his hand a squeeze.

"Hey dad, what's the matter?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows in confusion and worry.

He looked at me and squeezed me hand back "I'm sorry princess but they're already on their way and they wouldn't listen to me." He said sighing and rubbing his face with his hand.

I felt even more confused now. Who's they? And why's he so worried?

"What are you talking about dad? Who's they?" I asked him once again.

"The rest of the family. Your grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. They're coming to meet you." He said looking at me with an apologetic expression.

"Oh shit." I said looking at him wide-eyed.

Vincent laughed at me and said "You're in for a ride sweetheart." He said with a smirk.

'Oh shit' I thought to myself looking at them.

HIIIIII!!!! Sorry for not updating earlier😅

But we're meeting the family soooooon !!!!!!!

I WANNA SAY SOMETHING GUYSSSSS.

Thank you to  everyone who's giving my story a chance. Thank you for voting and leaving your comments I love reading them.

I saw someone leaving a comment about when the character was going through the abuse but never lost faith.

NEVER LOSE HOPE AND FAITH EVERYONE. Nothing bad lasts forever.

You guys are strong for going through whatever you went through. You're not alone people , never forget that.

If something is bothering tell someone you trust how you feel. Hell you can tell me if you want my messages are open to you anytime.

As someone who went through some fucked up shit . I get you. You're not alone and if you're going through tough times never lose your faith and hope.

Your past makes you stronger. It helps you from making the same mistakes again.
Never forget that you're not alone.

That's it . I hope this helps . ♥️

I hope you have a good day or night wherever you are!!!!

BYEEEEE!!!!🥸🥸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 27.8K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
774K 13.8K 40
"𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢..." ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Adalyn Rose Hernan...
2.2M 58.3K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
252K 7.3K 34
22 year old Camila Cabello never believed in love at first sight but when it crashes into her in the form of a gorgeous girl and four piping hot cups...