ɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴏʟᴇʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ

By fuckedolans

read this bc Nate Maloley is hot :) all rights reserved fuckedolans 2015© More

you like running into me
you're mine
happy birthday daddy
good girls are bad girls that havent been caught
whipped
A/N
'forever and always'
A/N
'forever & always' part 2
'forever and always' part 3
A/N
Happy New Year
date night
A/N
A/N
i love you
summer days
A/N
Christmas
A/N
I dont share
forever
sneak out
A/N
tease
A/N
valentine
goodbye
romeo & juliet
not an imagine
Prom?
goodnight
grocery store
jealous
before he cheats
A/N
going out
'best friends'
stressed
late
tough love
I NEED FEEDBACK
TOUGH LOVE
mis communication
NOT AN UPDATE
2 am
suprise
bad boy
3 years ago
FUCKBOY
Princess
SCREAMING
fake
NEW
favorite store
family
THIS LITTLE BITCH
love
CRYING
CRYING PT 2
dear nate,
wedding day
blurb
first day
apart
photobooth
periods
accident
wisdom teeth
sale
700K !!
birthday
daddys princess
texts
WHAT THE FUCK
best days
JUSTIN BIEBER BITCHES
coming home
CHOKING
sick
V IMPORTANT
birthday surprise
stay
SYD IS PISSED
bras
stressed out
his girl
voicemails
999K
A MILLION
cheater
two black cadillacs
highlighters
cancer
moments
hungry
don't tell nobody
dinner
thick

flirt

15.9K 279 6
By fuckedolans

imagine for lilys_me !

"come on, Y/F/N !" "Hang on Lily!" she laughed. you were both going to DIGI tour to meet the performers/entertainers. "Oh my god, Y/F/N! hurry up!" you yelled. "Lily! you literally just yelled at me 5 minutes ago! I'm almost done!" she yelled back. you patiently, but anxiously waited on your pokey best friend. "Alright, let's gooo!" your best friend said coming down the stairs. she had curled her long hair. you had straightened yours. you got into your car & drove to where the event was being held. you squealed as you shut your car off. "Hey Lily, would you happen to be excited?" your best friend laughed at you. "Yes!" you basically jumped out of the car. you got inside & the venue was huge. you walked around until the even started. after everyone performed you went to the VIP line to meet everyone. first you met, Sam. you took a cute picture then moved to Nate's line. "Hi beautiful! what's your name?!" he smiled. "Lily." you looked into his eyes & smiled. "Well Lily, you're extremely beautiful, & oh shit." he cursed. "What?" you asked. "I lost my number, can I have yours?" he smiled. "Good one, Maloley. that's the cheesiest pick up line I've ever heard." you laughed. "No seriously can I have your number?" he smiled getting his phone out. "Wait for real?" you giggled. "Yes, for real!" you gave nate your number. "you should hang out with me after the event. then we can go on a date or something." he smiled. "Sounds great!" you kissed his cheek. you got a picture & went back to the second show. while you were performing Nate kept looking at you & smiling. after the show you & Nate talked for a while. "Hey I have to go. text me though!" you hugged & kissed Nates cheek. "Noooo! don't leave!" he wrapped you in his arms. "Nateeee! I have to!" "You don't HAVE to." he kissed your cheek. "But I do." "Noooo you don't!" nate said grabbing you by your hips & kissing your lips. he pulled away. "I-I..sorry Lily." he scratched the back of his neck. you grabbed hi by his shirt & pressed your lips to his again. you smiled into the kiss. "Such a flirt." you said to Nate. this was just the beginning of a happy, crazy relationship.

I hope you liked it Lily! sorry it sucks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
489K 9.4K 135
Preferences and Imagines for -Sam Wilkinson -Nate Maloley (Skate) -Jack Johnson -Jack Gilinsky **Requests are Closed until further Notice**
39.5K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...