don't tell nobody

inspired by the song "don't tell nobody" by tink ft jeremih. i luv this song.

💫

you waited hours for nate at home. "i'm not dealing with his shit anymore." you got angry and started talking to nothing. he was supposed to be home two hours ago.

supposedly with sam. he hasn't talked to sam in awhile, something wasn't right. you knew exactly what he was doing. and you weren't going to let him see you were actually hurting.

you called him for the third time in ten minutes. no answer. "hey asshole, fucking answer your phone." you left a voicemail.

minutes later nate walked into the house. "my baby, my baby!" nate said coming over to you.

you gave him a disgusted look and he furrows his thick (dick) eyebrows.

"what's wrong with you?" he asked. "really..what's wrong with me?"

"yes, what's the ish?" nate said standing in front of you. you looked at his swollen lips and shook your head.

"you say you're with the bros but really, you're out with a bitch." you sassed. "what are you talking about?" nate shook his head.

"you asked me to come over three hours ago! you said you were at sam's and you'd be home a little after i got here. i've been here for two hours nate!" you flug your hands up.

"i pull up to your crib and you lie to my face. you're fucking cheating."

"baby, i would never cheat on you. you're my everything." nate tried to wrap his arms around you but you pushed him away.

"screw you with that 'baby you're my all and all.' shit. i called you i don't know how many times and you didn't answer. you always answer your phone, nate. you always do. you always have it by your side." you snapped.

"i was probably in the bathroom when i missed your call." he shrugged. "oh my god, you can't be serious. are you serious?"

"no nate, you weren't in the bathroom when you kissed my call. you were in the back seat sweating like an athlete doing everything that you said you wouldn't." you scoffed.

"y/n! i'm not cheating on you. i would never do that." nate pleaded.

"but i'm not gonna waste my time with you. i have better things to worry about." you started to walk away.

nate scoffed. "like what?"

"find me a better man that won't make the same mistakes you did."

💫

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT. this is part 99 btw. i kinda like this.