The odd One (Halo OC x Azur L...

By Juli06023

The UNSC Victorious Protector was a Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser that tried to escape the Covenant after... More

BIO (Edit)
Brief Backstory
Prologue
1: What happened
2: Ah shit, here we go again...
3: Confusion
Question about NCGs
4: How did they get there!?!?
Me just overthinking
5: Investi- Saving someones ass, I guess...
Quick update
6: Encounter with some Sirens and overkill
7: Protector vs Protector!?!?
8: A new ally
Australia's BIO (Part 1)
Australia's BIO (Part 2)
10: Meeting more shipgirls
11: More than one
12: Crimson Axis
NCGs (Updated)
13: Crimson Axis Leadership
14: Somethings happening
15: Many Things
16: Continuing
17: Relaxed Time

9: So this is Azur Lane Alliance...?

6.2K 104 289
By Juli06023

Author: Before you start reading this chapter I just want to apologize in advance because this chapter might drag on a bit, but anyway... I hope you enjoy reading it.

Date: Prop. 1940's (16 d and 7 h after arrival)
Time: 15:49

Location: Azur Lane Base
Objective: None

Sarah was shocked when she had seen the the waving person, but soon realized that this must have been the man who she had talked to before.

Enterprise: C-commander...?

Sarah: Whatever you do, do not open fire.

They looked at the object for a few minutes until they saw something coming out of the side of it, a large green aircraft with no propellers came out and flew towards them at a relatively slow speed.

The aircraft slowed down its approach, a few meters infront of them it turned around and landed infront of them.

They looked at the back of the craft, where a supposed door was, as they could see a bit of the interior of the craft through a window.

Meanwhile, inside the Pelican:

Protector got up from the pilot seat, opened the door of the cockpit and walked into the troop bay, where the door slowly opened, and Protector's reaction to what he saw wasnt a amazed or surprised reaction, it was more like...

V. Protector: (thoughts) What the fuck!?

The first thing he saw was a bunch of beautiful and cute, most of them being really busty and having rather questionable outfits.

The shipgirls: What!?!?/A male!?/Huh!?!?

Their shouting made Protector jump back in surprise as he did not expect them to react like that and being so loud.

V. Protector: Jesus Christ!

Sarah: They are just surprised you are a male, you are the first and only shipboy after all...

V. Protector (thoughts) About that...

Sarah: ...You havent told us your name yet.

V. Protector: Ah yeah, my name is UNSC Victorious Protector, CBC-21. Like I previously said, I prefer to be called Protector.

Sarah: Okay Protector, we should get into my office to talk about things regarding you.

V. Protector: Understood.

He stepped out of the Pelican as he closed the door behind him.

Cleveland: I thought could only create shipgirls...

Helena: Seems like it can do more than that.

Hornet: *looks at Protector's ship* A LOT more than that.

Columbia: His cannons look huge, they look like they are the size of a destroyer.

Denver: They propably weigh as much too.

V. Protector: (thoughts) I wonder what they will think when I tell them about my MACs.

Enterprise: *looks at Protector's ship* Hmmm...

While Sarah and Protector head to her office, he looks at the base, he was impressed at the rather impressive architecture and how beautiful the base looks.

V. Protector: Wow, this base... looks really good, I have never seen a military base that looks so beautiful, it looks more like... I dont know...

Sarah: I am glad to hear that you like the base, it is the main base of the Azur Lane alliance after all.

V. Protector: But I think this base is a little too flashy designed, it looks more like a luxurious civilian harbor if it werent for the warships. There arent even any defensive armaments on the base.

Sarah: (thoughts) Maybe he doesnt like the base that much...

V. Protector: But maybe this base doesnt need any defensive armament, for some reason that I dont know.

They finally made it to Sarah's office,she opened the door and the two walked in, Sarah sat down on her chair behind her desk.

Sarah: Take a seat.

Like she said Protector sat down on a chair on the other side of her desk.

V. Protector: I take that you have many questions.

Sarah: Yes, its not every day that a city sized ship appears at your doorstep and it turning out to be a shipboy.

V. Protector: *chuckles* Yeah...

Sarah: First of all, where do you come from and who do you serve?

V. Protector: *sighs* As you know I serve the UNSC, which stands for United Nations Space Command.

Sarah: United Nations Space Command?

V. Protector: This is where things get difficult... I am not from here and not from here.

Sarah: What do you mean?

V. Protector: I am from a different world, where shipgirls didnt even exist.

Sarah: Hmmm... it could be that the Sirens have something to do with this, they would be able to do such things.

V. Protector: Hmm... No, I dont think they had anything to do with it, but while we are talking about the Sirens, who are they? What do they want?

Sarah: *sighs* Years ago when everything was still normal, the Sirens came out of nowhere, attacked and wiped out 90 percent of humanity, we didnt even stand a chance against them in combat, until we discovered Wisdom Cubes.

V. Protector: Wisdom Cubes? You mean these white glowing cubes?

Sarah: Yes, but they are usually light blue, not white.

V. Protector: *thinking* Maybe it has something to do with me being a spaceship.

Sarah: Maybe, but lets continue with what happened, we discovered the Wisdom Cubes and used them to create shipgirls, with the shipgirls on our side we managed to push the Sirens back.

V. Protector: Wait, the Sirens didnt exterminate humanity while they had the chance to? That doesnt make any sense.

Sarah: I know, even though we have been fighting them for years we barely know anything about them.

V. Protector: *mumbles* Sounds like a less worse Covenant to me...

Sarah: What is the Covenant?

V. Protector: That is my worlds equivalent to the Sirens, from what I know they are stronger, more technologically advanced, religious fanatics and far more destructive than the Sirens.

Sarah: What happened in your world?

V. Protector: Humanity up to that point had advanced in terms of technology and had 800 colonies by the 26th century. The most notable things that led up to that were the invention of the Slipspace drive, the colonization of other worlds and the Domus Diaspora, a 200 year long peace.

Sarah: A 200 year long peace...

V. Protector: I know, sadly I was built a few years after it ended.

Sarah: Mmhhmm... but what is a "Slipspace drive"?

V. Protector: Its a device that opens a portal to another dimension, travelling through it allows a spacecraft to travel faster than the speed of light... I believe that my Slipspace drive has brought me here...

Sarah: How did it bring you here?

V. Protector: Before I came here I made a Slipspace jump as I was running away from multiple Covenant ships, but I exploded in Slipspace... this must have affected the Slipspace drive in such a way that it would catapult me into a alternate universe in the past.

Sarah: Hmmm... so you come from an alternate universe, from the future, where neither the Sirens or shipgirls existed and where no wars had been fought for 200 years.

V. Protector: Yes, but then the insurrection came, because the United Earth Goverment messed up by overtaxing the outer colonies, and it soon got out of control. But then the Covenant came, obliberated our fleets, destroyed countless worlds and slaughtered 30 billion people.

Sarah: 30 billion...!

V. Protector: Yup, even our most modern and powerful weapons could only slow them down a bit. If I werent here just one small Covenant ship would be enough to obliberate everything here.

Sarah: Could shipgirls even stand a chance against one Covenant ship?

V. Protector: Unless they have weapons that can destroy a large city with a single shot they would be reduced to molten flesh and metal.

Sarah: ...the Covenant seems to be a extremely powerful enemy...

V. Protector: Mmhhhmm...

Sarah could see the pain in Protector's eyes as he remembered what the Covenant had done to humanity, he must have been through a lot.

V. Protector: *sighs* You have more questions, right?

Sarah: Yes...

V. Protector: Propably about me and my ship?

Sarah: Ye-

*Knock Knock Knock*

Sarah: Enter.

Belfast: Commander, the reinforcement fleet has arrived.

Sarah: *looks at Protector* Ah... right... Tell them to come to my office.

Meanwhile Protector looked at Belfast.

V. Protector: Hello, I am Victorious Protector, but I prefer to be called Protector. (thoughts) Jesus Christ, why is her chest so large!? And why can I see so much of her cleavage!?

Belfast: Its a pleasure to meet you, Protector. I am Belfast, Royal Navy cruiser and head maid of the Royal Navy.

V. Protector: Ah, the Royal Navy, one of the most largest and powerful navies in the world. Its propably the first thing anyone in this base would associate me with.

Belfast: How so?

V. Protector: I am a Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser, despite this I am not a Royal Navy ship.

Belfast: Interesting, I wish I could talk with you a little longer, but I have to attend to my duties.

V. Protector: Okay, see you later.

Belfast left the office, leaving Sarah and Protector alone in the office.

V. Protector: Commander? I have a question...

Sarah: You can call me Sarah, I am not your Commander as you arent under my command. What is your question?

V. Protector: Okay, Sarah. Do you know why a lot of the shipgirls have rather... exposing clothes? I think that is a little weird, especially when they have rather... attractive bodies...

Sarah: To be honest, I dont know it myself, but you will eventually get used to it.

V. Protector: Aha...

Sarah: You said you were a Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser, can you tell me more about you and your class?

V. Protector: Yes, the Valiant-class was girst put into service in 2493, supposed to be a hybrid between a cruiser and a battleship to command UNSC fleets. I was completed in 2495, but the entire class was decommisioned and partially scrapped because it turned out that modernizations would be very expensive.

Sarah: You told me that you were in active combat, you must have been put back into service.

V. Protector: Correct, it turned out that people from the Colonial Military Administration supplied the insurrectionists, and the UNSC found itself with a lack of capital ships and decided the best option was to put my class back into service, with some extra modifications. When the Covenant attacked though, only large capital ships could effectively fight Covenant ships in a one on one fight.

Sarah: What about your ships specifications?

V. Protector: My ship is 1518 meters long, 373 meters wide, has a height of 494 meters and has a mass of 17,8 million tons.

Sarah: *looks out of the window, at Protectors ship* 17,8 MILLION tons, that is heavier than all warships in the entire world!

V. Protector: My ship is not even that heavy compared to most capital ships, some of them are multiple times heavier than mine.

Sarah: Oh... What about your armor?

V. Protector: 2500 mm of Titanium-A1 Battleplates, 300 mm of Ceramic fluids and 300 mm of tungsten armor, which is 3,1 meters in total.

Sarah: Oh my god...

V. Protector: And my armament, well... it would take long to talk about every single weapon type, but that would require me to go into detail and explain how they work. In short, they could be put in three different categories: Anti-air, anti-ship and ground, and weapons of mass destruction.

Sarah: Weapons of mass destruction? About how much destruction do we talk?

V. Protector: From the destruction of a small country to basically a continental destroyer... but as I said earlier Covenant ships could take or even shrug off hits from these weapons.

Sarah: Only the most powerful weapons and devices of the Sirens could do something like this...

V. Protector: And those kind of weapons were installed on nearly every UNSC ship, and the Covenant were still too strong for us.

Sarah: I see... Protector, there is one last question I have for you.

V. Protector: Before that I answer question, I would like to ask you something, why in the name of god do some factions fight each other!? It makes no sense!

Sarah: ...You see, after some time we had gotten our hands on Siren technology, but some of us, the Azur Lane alliance, refused to use the Siren technology, while the others, the Crimson Axis wants to use the Siren technology against the Sirens. That led to the factions that are now in the Crimson Axis to leave the Azur Lane, we have been at war with each other for some time now.

V. Protector: Wait... are the factions in the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis the only forces that can fight the Sirens?

Sarah: Yes, they are.

V. Protector: *UNSC_Victorious_Protector.exe has fucking stopped working* ...

Sarah was a little worried, Protector just sat there with a expression that said "I have no fucking idea whats going on".

Sarah: Protector? Are you alright?

V. Protector: So the Azur Lane and the Crimson Axis are LITERALLY the only ones that can defeat the Sirens, and you FIGHT against each other!? This is one of the most stupid things I have heard in my whole life!

Sarah: ...

V. Protector: ...

Sarah: ...With your help however, we could end this meaningless war, Protector. That is why I am asking you to join us, the Azur Lane alliance.

V. Protector: ...No.

Sarah: (thoughts) WHAT!?

V. Protector: And no, I wont join the Crimson Axis. I will stay out of this mess, I will help you against the Sirens.

Sarah: I dont understand... why do you want to stay out of this, you could end this war in a single day, but you choose to stay out of this.

V. Protector: I cant fight against legitamate faction, and... I have had enough from fighting humans.

Sarah: Insurrectionists?

V. Protector: Yes, I fought them for years, but they wouldnt stop coming. *stands up* Now if you excuse me, I will be in the dropship I landed in your base.

He walked out of the office and closed the door.

Sarah: (thoughts) He was build at the end of the 25th century and came here in the 26th century, just how old is he and how long did he fight?

A minute later, with Protector:

He had just walked out of the building, where almost immediately every shipgirl looked at him.

V. Protector: (thoughts) Am I the only guy in this base?

He walked to his Pelican, opened the door and was about to get in, until...

Cleveland: Hey.

He turns around, a group of girls with some of them having rather questionable outfits standing there.

V. Protector: Oh, hello.

Hornet: Victorious Protector was your name, was it?

V. Protector: Yes, although I prefer to be called Protector. I havent got your names though.

Cleveland: I am Cleveland, Knight of the sea.

Enterprise: I am Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, Enterprise.

Hornet: Im Hornet, Enterprise's sister.

Prince of Wales: I am King-George-class battleship Prince of Wales.

Illustrious: It is a pleasure meeting you, Protector. I am armored carrier Illustrious.

V. Protector: Its nice to meet you girls too.

Hornet: So, what kind of ship are you?

V. Protector: I am a spaceship, a super-heavy cruiser to be precise, travelling across the stars, visiting other worlds and patrolling human space.

Cleveland: *excited* A spaceship!? How many worlds did you visit?

V. Protector: A few dozen, however, the reason I "visited" them was because of war.

Cleveland: Oh...

Hornet: That doesnt sound good...

Illustrious: What happened?

V. Protector: Thats a looong story... too long to fit into this chapter, right Author?

Author: Dude, what the fuck!? How did you do that?

V. Protector: Thats a secret.

Author: Why did you do that?

V. Protector: *pulls out M6D Magnum* Give me a retrofit, with energy shields.

Author: ...No. *stops time and pulls out two fully automatic M6D Magnums*

V. Protector: How did pull them out so quickly!?

Author: Thats a secret.

V. Protector: ...fuck...

Author: Bye. *rewinds time*

Take 2, after rewinding time:

V. Protector: Thats a looong story, too long for me to tell it to you now...

While they talk, a new group of shipgirls is approaching them.

???1: So this is the shipboy everyone is talking about?

???2: He seems interesting...

???3: Huff... Puff... He does...

???4: I would have expected him to look hella buff.

???5: Not everyone has looks corresponding to their ship.

???6: He looks like a total hottie.

V. Protector: *turns around* (thoughts) Why is everyone in this base wearing inapropriate clothing!? Is there a single person that that doesnt have super short skirts, tight outfits, or boob windows!?

End of Chapter

And another chapter done!
I know I said that I would release it on the 25/26th, but I school is being a pain in the ass again... but still, sorry.

Anyway, hope you have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 112 57
Note: OLD TIMELINE HAS BEEN UNPUBLISHED (thank god) So, I was thinking about writing a RWBY and Halo crossover (original idea right?) but, I had the...
25K 494 18
A former Commander who has a complicated past with Azur Lane that is full of nothing but pain and suffering is chosen to be their Commander again or...
40.5K 619 25
"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate history where HMS Incomparable exists, nicknam...
35.5K 437 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...