The State Arranged Me To Farm...

By crimsonamethyst

Author: Pan Xingxing Lin Ling, a wooden power, died in the first year of the end of the world. It was the ten... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150

71 - 75

454 14 0
By crimsonamethyst

Chapter 71

Lin Ling didn't remember this memory before she was reborn, but Xiao Green kept following her. It should have known it. She looked at Xiao Green doubtfully: "Do you really don't know?"

Facing Lin Ling's inquiry, Xiao Green shrank into the quilt again: I don't know.

Lin Ling frowned and looked at Xiaolu. What did she hide? She is not blind.

She pulled Xiao Green out: "Is there a ghost in the bottom of her heart?"

Little Green immediately shook the leaves and said no.

"So..." Lin Ling looked at Xiao Green hesitantly: "Did I have I done anything illegal or shameful before? Forget it if I can't remember. Why don't you mention it again?"

Little Green shook her head and said no: I don't know.

"Why do you chatter all day long, but never mention the past?" Lin Ling is not a fool. She has been with Xiao Green for more than half a year since she woke up. From time to time, she always hears Xiao Green say a few words, but when she asks him carefully, she pretends to be dead again.

Because Lin Ling chose to settle here and focus on farming to improve the environment, Lin Ling was busy creating a comfortable pastoral environment every day, so she didn't care about the past at all and didn't care about Xiao Green's escape.

But more often, Lin Lingzong was curious to find out what the truth was. She squeezed Xiao Green's little body: "Don't pretend to be dead. What's going on?"

Little Green shook his head: I really don't know. I just blurted out.

Lin Ling didn't believe it: "I don't know? You said at the beginning that I had no taste as usual, and that I was good to you before... Do you think I didn't hear these?"

Little Green pretended to be stupid.

So again.

Lin Ling threw Xiao Green out: "If I can remember one day, sooner or later I will clean you up fiercely."

Xiao Green, who didn't want to be cleaned up at all, climbed back again: Well, people really don't know.

Lin Ling sneered.

Xiao Green silently rubbed Lin Ling's wrist. He really didn't know anything.

Lin Ling threw Xiao Lu out again and covered her head to sleep.

She didn't sleep all night last night. She closed her eyes and fell asleep soon. But this night, she didn't sleep well. Maybe she planted the seeds of suspicion in her heart, so that she always dreamed of some strange phantoms. It was dark around her and she couldn't see anything. She only knew that something behind her was chasing her and ran all the time...

I don't know what the hell is running in my mind all night, so that Lin Ling woke up the next day with a tired face and kept yawning.

Myna opened Lin Ling with a sleepy face: "Boss, do you know why you didn't sleep well?"

"Because you ran all night in my heart last night."

Lin Ling squeezed her eyebrows and said, "..." I want to kill birds.

The myna, who sensed the murderous intention, immediately flew out of the fence, "BOSS, stay at home at ease. I'm going out to work to support my family."

Spring sleep twitter strives to fly up and keep up: Mom, wait for me.

"Spring Mian follows your grandparents. Dad shoulders the task of supporting the family and can't play with you at home." After twittering, the myna flew out of the wall and flew out in a distant direction.

Lin Ling looked at the myna who abandoned his wife and children. "Scum man."

Little Green corrected her words: Scumbird.

"Don't pestle me. I think you're also annoyed, little liar." Lin Ling went straight downstairs and went to the egg incubator to have a look. After changing the battery, he carried the tree seeds he picked up outside the city to dig pits, promote seedlings, plant trees and water them.

The ancestors of the chickens wandered around with their cubs, twittering and lively.

This time, a total of more than a dozen sacks of seeds were picked up. It will take two days to plant a bag of seeds, so it will be a month after all the seeds are planted.

A month later, the crops, flowers and trees planted in the village grew taller, lush and looked vibrant.

At this time, the chickens hatched by the incubator also hatched one after another, hatching a total of ninety-five chickens, all of which were ordinary chicks.

Xiao Green was a little disappointed to see that there were no fire-breathing chickens in it, but more happy, because these chickens could eat them all in the future.

Because there are more than a hundred chickens in total, and they always run out to peck the leaves, Lin Ling promotes the bamboo planted behind the house and goes out to raise chickens in the bamboo forest for a few acres wide, so that there is no need to look for chickens all over the mountains in the evening.

Little Green will lie on the head of the ugly brother, patrol the bamboo forest for several times, and stare at the chicken's legs drooling: I really want to eat roast chicken wings, roast chicken legs, roast chicken...

Lin Ling was also greedy for the free-range chickens in the forest. "It will take a long time to eat."

Xiao Green said: In fact, the small one tastes better and tastes better.

"It's not delicious." Although I have seen roast chickens, Lin Ling still thinks it will taste better when they gain weight.

There are still at least four or five months before the first batch of chickens can be killed to eat. During this period, you can look forward to the fish in the pond. The fish in the pond are nourished in the big black water and grows very fast. Don't wait another month to fish out two crucian carp to make soup. "When then we will fish to make sour fish soup."

Xiao Green is a little dissatisfied: only two? At least five.

Lin Ling: "It's better to have one."

Little Green wants to cry without tears: Why is it reduced?

Lin Ling wants to keep fish and continue to lay small fish. If she eats all of them, won't she have to exchange chickens for fish with others?" It's squeaking, not a single one."

Xiaolu still wanted to complain, but was stopped by the end of summer. He lowered his voice and gritted his teeth to Xiaolu and said, "If you don't want to eat any, shut up."

Little Green struggled hard, little broken boy, let go!

Lin Ling didn't care about the small fight between Xiaolu and the end of summer. She turned around and entered the room. There was no work in the field. She rarely sat at the table and rested for a while.

She looked at the tape recorder on the table, thought that she hadn't listened to music for a long time, and reached out and pressed the switch.

Before touching the tape recorder, her hand was blocked by the little green that appeared in the sky: What are you going to do?

Lin Ling said, "I'll play music to listen."

Xiao Green pulled out his homework: Don't listen to music. I don't understand one thing. Can you teach me again, okay?

"What's wrong with you?" Lin Ling looked at Xiao Green's finger, "This question is to connect you. What's cute?"

Little Green shook the leaves: Cute you.

Lin Ling: "... You are cute, too."

"What can fly?"

Xiao Green looked out of the window at the sneaky myna: the flying myna.

Lin Ling: "What's the one who can blow fire?"

Little Green: The ancestor of chickens.

Lin Ling glanced at the following options: "There is no chicken ancestor in it."

Little Green shook the leaves: that's spring sleep.

"Okay, go away and don't block me from listening to music." Lin Ling stretched out her hand to press the tape recorder, but the next moment she was interrupted by the myna who flew in: "Boss, I also want to ask something I don't understand."

Myna pushed a test paper in front of Lin Ling and pressed his paw somewhere: "Boss, how to form this group of sentences?"

Lin Ling looked at the title mentioned by myna. Please use the words "I, the principal, dance, grandpa, one, wearing a skirt, giving, peacock dancing to form a sentence.

"Do you know all these words?" In the past two or three months, Lin Ling has taught them to learn pinyin, partial radicals, dictionary, word formation and sentence making at the end of summer, so I think they all know these words: "Try to form sentences yourself."

Myna's eyes rolled around and said, "The peacock wore a skirt and danced to my principal's grandfather?"

Lin Ling: "... What kind of peacock can also wear a skirt to dance for your principal and grandfather?"

Little Green Hesitantly Says: Mutant Peacock.

"Get out of here." Lin Ling took a breath and said to myna, "Bage, you regroup the sentence."

Myna racked his brains to come up with a sentence, "The headmaster and grandfather danced a peacock dance for me in a skirt?"

Lin Ling frowned. She seriously suspected that myna deliberately wanted to make jokes to anger her.

The myna noticed that Lin Ling was going to lose his temper and said, "The headmaster wore a skirt and danced a peacock dance for my grandfather?"

Lin Ling swooped, "What ancestor is your grandfather?"

Little Green laughed and beat the table.

Lin Ling glanced at Xiao Green, "Don't think you don't know what you two thought about." With that, he threw the test paper at myna and Little Green, then took the radio and pressed it in the panicked sight of Little Green and Myna.

After Lin Ling pressed it, the radio generally had no response as she expected. She knocked hard again, but there was still no music: "When did you two break my tape recorder?"

Little Green pointed to myna: It's it.

Myna pointed to Little Green: "It's it."

"NEVER OF YOU CAN RUN AWAY." Lin Ling took the tape recorder and checked it carefully. No reason was found. It was estimated that it was out of repair and the line was aging.

Lin Ling was very sorry to look at the tape recorder and the tapes in the box next to her. A lot of music in it was very beautiful. Now that the tape recorder broke down, she could no longer listen to it.

Xiao Green dared to rub Lin Ling's wrist: it broke down if it was left by itself. We really didn't break it.

"If you don't move it, can it break?" Lin Ling got up and took all the tape recorders and tapes to the cabinet in the room and put them up. If she had known, she would not have put them in the living room.

Xiaolu looked at Lin Ling's back and accused myna: It's all your fault. If you hadn't played music, it wouldn't have broken.

Myna flapped his wings: Obviously, you went to let it go.

Little Green Fork Waist: You asked me to let it go.

Myna replied again: It's you.

Little Green: It's you.

Lin Ling came out again and rolled up her sleeves. "Don't peck each other. Neither is a good guy."

Myna and Little Green hid back in horror, "Big Brother, don't fight."

Lin Ling smiled and said, "Oh, what am I doing to hit you? I'm going to cook dinner."

It's not enough to hit them. Myna and Little Green breathed a sigh of relief.

Before they were completely relieved, Lin Ling said, "To make delicious fried eggs tonight, but since you two damaged my tape recorder, you can't eat anything."

In the evening, Lin Ling left several fried eggs. Everyone had a good time eating separately. Only Xiaolu and Bage stood by pitifully: "Boss, do you pity us..."

Lin Ling, who was 'iron-hearted', ignored them and continued to eat his own.

Knowing that she was hopeless here, Little Green and Myna turned their eyes to the chicken ancestors and ugly brothers who ate on the ground. "They are all brothers of their own. How about a little?"

Of course not! Chicken ancestors and ugly brothers turned around one after another, turned their backs to Xiaolu and myna, resolutely not letting them covet the fried eggs they had distributed.

Little Green looked at Dahei sadly: Little brother?

Dahei trembled for a moment. On the one hand, there was a big brother, and on the other hand, there were delicious fried eggs. How to choose it? After thinking about it, I still decided to pretend not to know.

Little Green showed her teeth and wanted to beat the fish.

Myna looked at Chunmian hummingly: "My son, Dad loves you the most..."

Spring sleep, which has grown up a lot, has understood the value of food. It silently turned its back to myna, accelerating the speed of pecking.

Myna sighed, "My son can't help it..."

After eating fried eggs, Lin Ling smiled and said, "You two didn't eat fried eggs. I'll play a movie to make up for you two."

Xiao Green was stunned for a moment and wanted to escape at the first time.

Lin Ling quickly grabbed it and tied it to myna.

The myna didn't resist at all, but asked happily, "Just show it to both of us?"

Lin Ling gave a hum.

Myna proudly glanced at Xia Mo and Ugly Brother. Sure enough, the boss loved him and Xiao Green the most.

At the end of summer, a trace of strangeness surged up in the bottom of his heart and quietly withdrew from the living room. After going upstairs for a while, he really heard the terrible sound. They looked at each other and secretly congratulated that they hadn't touched their sister's things.

Xiao Green, who was tied up with myna, heard a terrible voice and looked loveless: he knew it would be like this.

Chapter 72

The last time I watched a horror movie, the shadow was still buried in Xiao Green's whereabouts. He didn't want to be tied up with myna at all. He didn't want to watch horror movies at all: I don't want to watch it.

Myna didn't watch it, but said with great interest, "Stuble down, don't affect my watching TV."

Little Green shook the leaves: Bald-haired bird, you have no idea what you are going to face!

Of course, myna doesn't know. He just thought it was Lin Ling's preference for it: "You're just jealous."

Xiao Green looked at myna like a fool and cursed secretly: Stupid!

After scolding the unapproving myna, it looked at Lin Ling aggrievedly: If I don't touch your things in the future, can you stop letting me see it?

"No, who let you break my tape recorder?" In order to prevent them from escaping, Lin Ling tore off a piece of tape and tied myna's little green to the sofa. "When the battery is used up, you can stop it."

After Lin Ling tied up the two little ones, she looked back at the blood-red handwriting on the TV screen, and then immediately walked upstairs. Although she knew it was fake, she still didn't like to watch horror movies at all.

Not long after going upstairs, I heard several screams of myna: "Oh, my God! Help... It scared me to death..."

"BOSS, I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN..." Myna closed his eyes and hugged Xiao Green, who pretended to be dead, "Why is it so scary?"

Little Green said angrily: I told you a long time ago.

"Who knew it would be like this!" Myna screamed again for a long time, but he couldn't help opening his eyes to look like a horror film. Slowly, he was attracted by the storyline, "Dwarf, look, that woman came out of the TV..."

Xiao Green raised her head and looked at the TV set. Sadako trembled with fear from the TV set.

Myna widened his black and shiny eyes: "Will her head hurt?"

Little Green shook her head and said she didn't know.

Myna tutted again, "I wish I could get into the TV set and watch all the TV series hidden by the boss. What I want to see most is Journey to the West you have seen."

Little Green also wants to have this ability: I want to see Joy and Grey Wolf.

Myna's face is full of question marks: sheep? Sheep raised in Qiao Feng's hometown?

Little Green nodded: I want to eat sheep.

Myna also wants to eat, but where can I find sheep? It carefully recalled the places it had been for so many years, as if it had never seen a sheep.

Lin Ling, who was lying in bed, never heard any movement after hearing myna's shouts a few times. Isn't it so scared that he fainted? She got up worried and wanted to go downstairs to have a look.

But as soon as she got to the stairs, she heard myna and Xiao Green talking about 'sheep'. She sneered. Sure enough, she thought too much.

Lin Ling turned around and went back to the room and closed the door to sleep!

The next day, after dawn.

At the end of summer, Xia and Ugly Brother ran downstairs quickly and watched the myna and Little Green, who were forced to watch horror movies such as Midnight Fierce Bell, Curse and Ghost, lying blankly on the sofa. I don't know whether they were stunned or crazy.

At the end of summer, he looked at myna and Xiaolu sympaticly. Myna liked to look for trouble cheaply. Xiaolu followed Lin Ling for so long. Why didn't she know her temperament?

She usually won't lose her temper, but she won't let you go easily and always think of some ways to torture you psychologically.

Thinking back that he was also punished to watch horror movies and memorize dictionaries, he shud with fear. Fortunately, he did not do bad things with Xiao Green.

The ancestor of the chicken swaggered into the living room and gloated to ask, "Is it good-looking?"

Myna said, "It's good."

The ancestor of the chicken shook his wings, and the sound was very scary. Do you still want to deceive it?

"I really don't lie to you." Myna stood up and shook his feathers: "The more you look at it, the better it looks."

"There are a group of people in it that are super funny." Myna learned the dialogue in a Thai film and said, "Savadika... Kakaka..."

At the end of summer, he looked at myna doubtfully and confirmed what he had just thought. Myna was really scared crazy.

The ancestors of the chicken also felt that myna was wrong: Are you scared stupid?

"Nonsense!" Myna buzzed, "Actually, I'm not afraid at all, but the music is a little infiltrating. I won't be afraid to watch it a few more times."

Neither the ancestors of the chicken nor the end of summer believe it.

"Would you like to show it to you? If you look more, you won't be afraid." Myna said and jumped on the battery that was out of power: "Ugly brother, charge it."

The ugly guy lying at the door didn't want to get involved. He waved his tail and continued to close his eyes to refresh himself.

The ancestor of the chicken turned around and ran out. If he didn't run, the broken bird would want to murder it.

"You cowards!" Myna looked at the runaway Xia Mo and the chicken ancestors and sighed, "Why can't you fool them?"

Xiao Green looked at myna with a fool's expression: Who will believe you?

Myna shook his wings: "It's not terrible in the first place. I'm used to scaring."

After watching the horror film all night, myna and Little Green have successfully completed desensitization treatment. As long as I keep silently thinking that this is fake and fake, I will not be afraid.

Myna paused and sighed, "Why didn't Sadako crawl out on our TV?"

"If she dares to climb out, I can let her float me into the room to sleep with the boss."

The ugly guy outside the door looked back at the myna who talked nonsense: Shameless stinky bird, what kind of wolfish ambition is this?

Myna: "I think it's okay?"

Little Green said firmly: No! Stinky hooligan!

Myna pecked Little Green angrily: "You forgot the pitiful way you hid under my wings last night?"

Little Green firmly refused: I didn't.

"Dwarf, you won't admit that you took advantage of me?" Myna raised his voice and shouted out of the door, "Boss, come and see. The dwarf cheated on money and sex again."

Little green leaves are green: I bah! You are so ugly! I don't care about it!

Myna stood up and said, "Dwarf, are you blind? I'm handsome and romantic. I see flowers and burst into tires.

Little Green wants to vomit: vomit!

Myna didn't care, and then said, "I thought I was the most handsome in that kindergarten at the beginning. The little girl named Xiaoying who lived on the second floor liked to peek at me. If I hadn't rejected her severely, she would have fallen in love with me."

"..." Lin Ling, who passed by the door, happened to hear this sentence: "Are you sure she doesn't want to eat meat?"

Myna was stunned: "Impossible! She must admire me!"

"After all, it is not common for a handsome and eloquent bird like me."

Lin Ling rolled her eyes with disgust: "I finally know why I haven't seen a cow for so long."

Myna tilted his head: What do you mean?

Lin Ling: "I like bragging so much that I brag to death."

Myna covered my heart: "Boss, you broke my heart..."

Lin Ling ignored myna's pretentation and turned out of the room.

It's still sultry outside the house, but the sky is much brighter than half a year ago. It can be seen that the thousands of mu of vegetation she planted has played a certain role.

Lin Ling looked at the gray sky and continued to work hard to restore the blue sky and white clouds as soon as possible.

However, she didn't go to the mountain forest to look for seeds, first, because the work in the field has come out again now, and second, because she found some vine plants such as mountain climbers and river vines from the forest last time. These plants have a strong growth ability and water them all grow in the wind every day.

In just one month, the mountain climber planted against the wall climbed a large wall. It is estimated that after another year and a half, the fence will be full.

In addition, after some vines germinate and grow new rhizomes, she directly cuts off and transplants them, which can also reduce unnecessary risks when going out.

In addition to the good growth of vegetation, hundreds of chickens are raised to eat, drink and poop a lot every day.

After driving all the chickens to the bamboo forest, she took a broom and shovels to clean them. She swept the chicken baba, which was mixed with grass and wood ash, and piled them up. After a few days of fermentation, she could be used as fertilizer.

Because there was not much fertilizer, when it was available, Lin Ling only fertilized the less growing wheat and rape.

Fertilization has achieved initial results after five days. Fertilized wheat and rape grow much better than rice, potatoes and corn that have not been fertilized. It is estimated that the yield will increase a lot when the harvest season.

Looking at the lush wheat seedlings, Lin Ling looked forward to the future.

Chapter 73

Three months have passed in a blink of an eye.

The newly planted twenty-five rice and thirty mu of potatoes are ready to harvest again. Lin Ling looked at the golden rice fields and felt rich.

But at the same time, I'm a little worried. Without tools, it can't be solved in three or two days to clean up all twenty-five mu of rice.

So Lin Ling planned to go to the city again before harvesting to find some automatic harvesting tools for electricity to facilitate later cultivation and harvesting.

"Do you still go to the robber's den?" Myna said that he also wanted to go: "I hid some nuts at the beginning, and I want to get them back."

"Nuts?" At the end of summer, he looked at myna: "Why did you hide secretly?"

Myna bowed his head with a guilty conscience and said nothing. He had to leave himself a way out, right?

Lin Ling can probably guess what myna is thinking, the cunning rabbit three caves, not to mention a bird with only an IQ?" I won't go to City X."

Myna asked again, "The boss, where are you going?"

At the end of summer and ugly brother, they also looked at her one after another, as if curious about where there were big cities nearby.

Lin Ling said, "I'm going to G City."

City G is the big city where Lin Ling met at the end of summer. It belongs to a huge provincial capital city. If it goes well, it can be reached in four or five hours by car.

At the end of summer, he was stunned for a moment, "G City?"

Lin Ling said, "We have almost turned around in City X. It's not very cost-effective to ship automatic harvesters. I want to go to G City again."

"But the road over there is broken." Reminder at the end of summer.

"So we need to dig a small highway later." Lin Ling didn't repair the broken road for safety reasons before. Now she needs to drive a truck out to transport goods, so she still opens the road and blocks the road after entering and exiting to avoid anyone entering.

Now the radiation range arranged in the safety zone is very wide, and the direction near G City is getting more and more lively, so we should be as careful as possible.

However, her lifestyle in a corner may not last long. Life will slowly recover, and social order will slowly recover. After all, due transactions and exchanges are inevitable. In short, more careful needs to be taken.

Later, the two rode a tricycle to repair the road.

Lin Ling and others did not repair the original asphalt road, but dug a road from the nearby mountain forest. When they got to the road, they stopped and let Xia move away at the end of summer when they needed to go in and out.

When the road was dug up, Xia looked at the asphalt road with dark eyes. Thinking that he had found it along the asphalt road at the beginning, he sighed in the bottom of his heart, "Sister, can I go with you tomorrow?"

Lin Ling, who bent down to tidy up the road, looked back at the end of summer: "Want to go?"

At the end of summer, he nodded for fear that she would not want to, so he explained, "I can help you."

"Okay." I just hatched a hundred chickens a few days ago, and now I don't need to stare at the incubator all the time, so it doesn't matter if we go together: "But are you sure you want to go?"

At the end of summer, he was almost eaten by two homeless people in G City. Lin Ling thought that he would have psychological shadows and would resist going to that decadent and lonely city.

At the end of summer, he nodded firmly. G City was very close to the place where his mother died. Although he could not go to that place, he wanted to get closer to his mother.

Lin Ling didn't object, "Let Brother Ugly keep up then."

When the ancestors of the chicken, the myna, Chunmian and Dahei heard that Lin Ling was going with Brother Ugly, they also said they were going.

Lin Ling took a sip of water and looked at the four around him: "Brother Ugly can generate electricity when you go. What are you going to do?"

The ancestor of the chicken said: I can spray fire.

Chunmian said: Me too.

Dahei said: I can spray water.

Myna was stunned: "Can I tell jokes?"

Lin Ling didn't want to listen to myna's boring and vulgar meat/paragraphs/zi, "You're leaving. What about the chicken at home?"

In the months since the ancestors of the chicken came to the village, Lin Ling has hatched more than three hundred chickens intermittently. Now the bamboo forest behind the house is full of fluffy yellow chickens, among which dozens of corns hatched by the ancestors of the chicken are about to grow up. If she is stolen, she will feel heartbroken to death.

Myna said, "Take them all."

"What should I do if I take it out and get robbed? Do you still want to eat chicken?" Lin Ling rejected myna's suggestion: "You can have a good look at home at home and take you out next time when you have a chance."

Chicken Ancestor: How long will it take?

"Soon." Lin Ling drew a big cake for them, comforted a few, and then went to the cellar to get out a basket of potatoes, washed them and cooked. In addition to eating at night, there was also tomorrow's food: "We may not come back tomorrow. These foods may be on the table. If you are hungry, take them to eat them."

"Don't come back?" Myna's eyes showed a cunning light. If the eldest brother doesn't come back, he can watch TV for a day and a night.

Lin Ling looked at myna and intuitively that he was not kind: "What's wrong?"

Myna immediately shook his head and said, "Boss, I just don't want to part with you."

Chunmian looked at it with his head tilted over. Dad, what nonsense are you talking about?

Lin Ling saw through it or not, and turned around to do her own affairs.

Because she was going out tomorrow morning, Lin Ling went upstairs to rest after dinner. Before going to bed, she took out her mobile phone and checked the topographic map near G City to see how much land had been allocated.

She doesn't like strangers to enter her territory and disturb her life, and so must be others, so she tries to make a detour except for places that are really inescapable.

After confirming the route, Lin Ling withdrew her mobile phone. Just as she was about to turn off the phone, she found that there was a message suddenly in her information center.

Click to see the message sent by the man with a beard who bought her chicken last time: "Beauty, do you still have any chickens raised in your family?"

Lin Ling thought of the fish raised by a man with a beard and quickly replied with her fingers, "What's wrong?"

The other party didn't seem to expect Lin Ling to reply so quickly: "I also want to buy five hens. The price is easy to negotiate this time."

Lin Ling raised her eyebrows. Is she so rich? Are you rich?

"Then let me see your sincerity first."

The man with a beard replied, "This time I produced fifty fish fry, all of which are two fingers wide. Take them home and you can make fish soup."

Lin Ling had a fish soup a few days ago, so she was not interested in the fifty fish fry proposed by a man with a beard. "Change another one."

The man with a beard was stunned for a moment. He still remembers Lin Ling's interest in fish fry at the beginning. Why didn't he like it for more than three months?" They are all two-finger-wide fish, three or two heavy, and they can grow to one or two catties in a few months.

The dozens of fish raised by Lin Ling are now seven or eight heavy. When they mature, small fish fry can be produced, so her demand for fish has decreased now: "I don't lack fish now. Do you have anything else?"

The man with a beard said, "I still have shrimp."

Lin Ling: "I have it too."

Xiao Xiami is too small to stuff her teeth. She doesn't want to do a loss-making business this time: "If you really want to do business with me, please take out what I'm interested in."

The man with a beard was choked, but he also knew that he begged, not Lin Ling, so he had to change his strategy: "Do you want crayfish? Do you want eels and loach?

Lin Ling was stunned and joked, "Are you a seafood fish dealer before the end of the world?"

The man with a beard was not angry: "To tell you the truth, I'm really doing relevant business."

"So, do you want to raise some crayfish? When it grows up in the future, garlic spicy crayfish can be eaten."

When it comes to crayfish, Lin Ling recalled the days before the end of the world. Every summer, crayfish with a red shell can be seen everywhere, whether it is a vegetable market, a street night market or a small restaurant.

She always buys it and cooks it at home for a month. She is very big, tender and tastes good.

Lin Ling hesitated for a moment and said, "One hundred shrimps and eel loach also need some."

The man with a beard said, "I'll give you twenty eel loach, and crayfish can also choose a bigger one for you, and give you some shrimps that only need to cubs, but the hen you give me must also be big."

"Yes." Lin Ling swmmed, "It's as big as what I sold you last time."

The man with a beard said, "When can the goods be delivered?"

"Let's do it later." Lin Ling interrupted and waited to come back from G City before contacting the man with a beard.

After communicating with the man with a beard, Lin Ling turned to the forum again. There were many transaction posts in the forum: "Please keep livestock, near D City."

"I'm in M City, and I also want to raise livestock, chickens, ducks, fish or pigs, cattle and sheep."

"I'm near City X. I have fish fry for sale here to barter."

When Lin Ling saw the fish seller, she guessed that it should be the bearded man. She didn't reply, and walked around the forum again. Finally, she left a message under several landmark posts near G City: "There are chickens, which need to be exchanged with scarce good things. In addition, power bank, batteries and other things can be exchanged for food. If you are interested in sending a private message, it will be delivered in G City tomorrow."

After Lin Ling sent it, she received a private message within a few minutes: "Circle boss? Do you really have chickens to sell?"

Lin Ling replied, "Yes, but scarce things are needed to exchange."

The other party said again, "Do you want gold, silver and jewelry?"

Lin Ling simply replied 'no': "As long as I don't have seeds, food, livestock and other things."

Naturally, the other party doesn't have these things. "Can you owe them on credit first?"

"No." Lin Ling blackened the opponent with his backhand, empty gloves and white wolf? Looking for death?

Then someone came to ask one after another. Can manual labor be exchanged? Some people also asked if they could pay for it.

Lin Ling frowned and blacklisted these people. There are really everyone.

After a while of busyness, an agreement was finally reached with a dozen people who were interested in exchanging food for power bank and batteries.

After confirming the delivery location, Lin Ling was going to turn off her mobile phone, but before turning it off, she thought of the crayfish mentioned by the fish-bearded man. She hesitated for a moment and asked 1200, "Are you busy?"

1200: "No."

"Can you find a way to raise crayfish there?" Lin Ling asked.

1200: "I don't know. I want to look for it."

Lin Ling said, "If you can find it, I'll give you a few catties when I raise it."

1200: "Do you want to send it again?"

Lin Ling thought for a moment. She seemed to have said she would send 1200 chickens and a big fish, and now she has said by the way to send a few catties of crayfish. "Don't you like it? I won't send it if I don't want it."

1200 was silent for a moment: "You had to give it to me before."

Lin Ling didn't want to owe 1200 favors before. She wanted to get everything one yard, but now she owes too much, but she doesn't care. She doesn't want 1200, and she can save a lot of money: "You keep saying it's not want it, so I can't force it for you, can I?"

1200 is silent. He seems to have said so.

Lin Ling smiled and said, "Am I considerate?"

1200 hummed, "Isn't that talking to you for nothing?"

Lin Ling was stunned for a moment and then smiled, "You're not chatting with you."

In the past few months, a new profession has emerged in the forum - chatting.

It means to chat with each other one-on-one in private, help relieve loneliness, and by the way, get food and other rewards. Although there is a charge, everyone is willing to exchange dozens of potatoes for warm whispers in order to get spiritual comfort.

From time to time, Lin Ling chatted with 1200 in private. They were polite and measured each other and kept in a proper range of making friends.

"Actually, if you want to chat with me, it's not impossible." Lin Ling joked: "The chatting with others is online every night. You are often too busy to see you, and the service quality is not good, so it's not a dutiful chatting partner."

1200 took a long time to reply, "Then I'll try my best."

Lin Ling didn't expect 1200 to take the joke seriously: "I'm kidding."

1200: "You can't accompany you for nothing."

Lin Ling: "..." Why do you think the other party is dependent on her?

Is it that the land of 1200 has not been well farmed recently? Is there no food?

Thinking that the other party had also helped her find a breeding method several times, Lin Ling felt that it was not appropriate to refuse directly. She calculated quickly in her mind that chicken and fish were relatively precious. If she exchanged potatoes for them, she would not feel so sad: "For a long night, why don't you hire you with ten catties of potatoes?"

1200: "Potatoes?"

"Don't you like potatoes?" Lin Ling thought for a moment and decided to make a big sum of money: "Why don't you weigh ten catties of wheat?"

1200: "Okay."

Chapter 74

The second day.

It was dark and Lin Ling, who lost ten catties of wheat inexplicably, didn't sleep well all night. She rubbed her eyes and got out and drove away in the dark.

At the end of summer, seeing Lin Ling was in a bad mood, she silently huddled with Brother Ug and tried not to mess with her: "Sister, what's wrong with you?"

In fact, Lin Ling was not in a bad mood, but she disappeared after chatting with her last night and blackmailed her ten catties of wheat. I don't know what she did. She had no professional ethics at all!

However, this is Lin Ling's private matter, and she doesn't have to explain it to Xia Xia Mo. "It's okay."

All the way, I arrived at G City at noon. The city was still desolate and overgrown with weeds, but compared with half a year ago, G City had more traces of human search.

After entering the city, Lin Ling first drove to the largest agricultural appliance market in G City. Finding automatic harvesting equipment was her primary purpose of this visit to G City. After arriving at the agricultural tool market, they quickly found the relevant agricultural tools.

"Is these all?" At the end of summer, he pointed to the equipment in the shop along the street and asked Lin Ling.

"Yes." Lin Ling looked at the mechanized equipment in the shops, which was covered with dust. It could be seen that basically no one had moved these farming and harvesting equipment since the end of the world.

At the end of summer, looking at a large harvester bigger than the small train they drove, he said worriedly, "How can these are so big? How can I move them back?"

Before she came here, Lin Ling didn't expect that there would be so many large-scale agricultural equipment here. She thought they were all small and exquisite. After all, most of the land she had seen before was hilly and mountainous, and large-scale agricultural equipment could not be used in those places.

"Let's take a look first." Lin Ling took out her own list and looked for it according to the required mechanical equipment. Because the truck was too small, she tried to choose small equipment that was easy to carry, and then consider other things after planting it in a large area in the future.

The equipment in this market is very complete. In less than an hour, she found all the equipment she needed. Small fully automatic rice combine harvesters, threshing machines, rice beaters, potato crushers, etc., all of which were plug-in machines.

Lin Ling and Xia Mo struggled to move the machine to the truck. After neatly arranged, Xia Mo pointed to the store in front of them: "Sister, there are still one in front of them."

"There are machines for growing vegetables in front of me." Lin Ling looked at the machines that sowed peanuts, planted peppers and vegetable seedlings in it. She felt that human invention creativity was really strong. "Take two. I don't know if it's good or not."

At the end of summer, I went to get two well-packaged machines and asked the ugly brother to test and confirm that they could be used before moving to the car: "Take two."

"Okay." Lin Ling got on the car. "There is a large seed market next to it. Let's go there to have a look."

The situation in the seed market is not as good as the agricultural tools market next door. Most of the shop warehouses in it have been emptied, and only a few inconspicuous shops in the corner still have some useless seeds, such as flower seeds and grass seeds.

Adhering to the idea of 'thieves don't empty', Lin Ling empty all the flowers and vegetation seeds stored in the store. Although it's a long time ago, as long as she was not mothed, she could take it back to grow and live.

After emptying the seeds, Lin Ling drove slowly to the city. She walked and stopped by the roadside, and successively found something useful.

By four o'clock in the afternoon, Lin Ling alone arrived at the trading place she had agreed with the people and issued a docking signal, and someone came out of the surrounding buildings.

The other party put on his hat and pulled the brim very low to cover half of his face: "A battery."

This is a woman. Lin Ling's heart was less vigilance. She took out the battery from the trolley she brought: "Five catties of rice, one catty of peanuts."

After the safe division of land, this man has been planting it for more than half a year, and he is about to harvest rice for the second time, so he also took action generously: "Here you are."

Lin Ling checked and handed the battery to the other party: "The electricity is full. You can watch TV all night in a row. If you just charge the mobile phone, you can charge dozens of times."

The man nodded: "Do you really have chicken?"

Lin Ling hummed, "It's expensive."

The man said, "How much do you want? When I harvest rice, I want to buy two hens.

Lin Ling said, "Fifty catties of rice. If you have something good that I don't have, you can exchange things for things."

Fifty catties save enough for a person to eat for four or five months. The man hesitated for a moment, "What do you need? I can look for it."

Lin Ling said, "Pigs, cows, sheep and so on."

This man's face sank at a speed visible to the naked eye. If she had these good things, she would spend a lot of money to exchange chickens?

The two did not agree on the next cooperation. After the transaction, they turned around and left.

Lin Ling went to the next place, so she successively traded power bank and battery with seven or eight people.

The last person to trade with Lin Ling was also a woman. She stared at Lin Ling with her eyes and forehead, "Have I seen you somewhere?"

Lin Ling looked up at the other party and had no impression: "No, you admit your mistake."

"Impossible." The woman stared at Lin Ling and looked at it again. "I'm sure I've seen you somewhere. Your eyes are really familiar."

Lin Ling didn't want to talk more to the woman. She turned around and was about to leave.

When the woman saw the little green rolled up on Lin Ling's wrist, the woman immediately exclaimed, "I remember that we came out of the safe area in a truck."

The woman pulled off the cheek-covering towel and showed a young face. "Do you remember? But I have always been sitting next to you."

Seeing the woman's cheeks, Lin Ling also remembered that she was the only young woman in the truck except Lin Ling. At that time, everyone was on guard against each other and no one spoke.

It was after this woman opened her mouth to imagine the beauty of the future that everyone began to fantasize about the future. Later, the atmosphere in the car compartment was much better and she easily arrived near G City.

"I also asked you at that time, do you remember where the country gave you the land?" The young woman asked again.

Lin Ling nodded: "Remember."

"I didn't expect us to meet again." The young woman whispered, "It's been almost ten months since we came out, haven't we? How are you doing?"

After saying this, the young woman felt that she was asking bullshit. She could come out to sell batteries, which proved to be much better than her.

Lin Ling smiled faintly: "It's okay."

"That's good." The young woman paused, "I'm doing well too."

"I used to think the safety zone could protect me, but I found that I was more diligent after leaving the safety zone. Life was much more comfortable than in the safety zone."

At the beginning, I earned points for food by working in the safe area. It was very difficult to go out to earn points. So that I could not make money to exchange food, and I also suffered the risk of being jumped in line, being counted and stolen.

After leaving the safe area and farming, she thought she couldn't stand it, but when she went to accept the life of land reclamation with expectation, everything became easy.

"Except for the first month, I was always worried, and then I gradually recovered." It's probably rare to meet people. Young women keep talking.

Lin Ling swumped faintly and gave a response.

"At that time, there were more than twenty people in our first batch, and we didn't know how the others were doing." The woman said again.

Lin Ling didn't pay attention to the traces of others: "I don't know either."

The woman hummed, "Let's meet. Let's introduce ourselves. My name is Zhao Xiaoling, and I am a Turkish power. If you need earth help in the future, you can contact me on your mobile phone.

Lin Ling has already helped at the end of summer and doesn't need to hire someone else, but for the sake of riding together for four days, she reported her name: "Lin Ling."

"00?" Zhao Xiaoling smiled when she heard this, "So you named it Circle?"

Lin Ling: "Almost."

Zhao Xiaoling sighed with a smile, "What a talent."

Lin Ling looked at the smile that could not be hidden in Zhao Xiaoling's eyes. It seemed that she was a smiling person. She had laughed many times when talking to her, and the thoughts of smiling people would not be too complicated. "It's okay."

"I'll change one when I go back." Zhao Xiaoling put two batteries and ten power bank on her bike. "It's getting late. I have to rush back. I'm worried that I have grown so much food at home."

Lin Ling looked at Zhao Xiaoling eagerly to go home. She ghostly remembered Zhao Xiaoling's words that aroused everyone's words in the truck. She said that she would fill all the land she could grow with grain, raise a few pigs, and raise some chickens and ducks...

She couldn't help asking, "Did you say you wanted to fill all the places you could grow?"

"I planted a lot." Zhao Xiaoling said, "I'm lucky. The owner of the land next to my land is a wooden power. Let's cooperate and help each other grow crops. The crops grow quickly, otherwise I wouldn't have the confidence to buy batteries and power bank."

"Oh, that's right." Zhao Xiaoling thought of what Lin Ling said in the forum and couldn't help asking, "Did you really raise chickens?"

Lin Ling gave a hum.

"So when my batch of corn is harvested, can I buy you some hen?" Zhao Xiaoling was serious and didn't take advantage of it at all. "I don't have anything rare. I only safely distinguished the types of food given to me at the beginning. How much do you want? If I can't buy two, I'll buy one."

"Now I'm barely self-sufficient and don't have to worry about food as before, so I just want to raise some livestock."

Lin Ling nodded, "It's good."

"There are a few chickens raised at home. The chickens are cheap. One rice weighs ten catties, three or four months is more expensive, and fifty catties of rice. If you exchange corn, you need more."

Zhao Xiaoling thought it was a little expensive, but in order to eat eggs in the future, she still wanted to buy them: "Okay, I'll come to you when I harvest them."

Lin Ling gave a hum.

"Then I'll go first." Zhao Xiaoling rode her bicycle to the other direction of the city.

Lin Ling looked at Zhao Xiaoling's back softly. After she went far away, she quickly took a shortcut from another road to find Xia and Ugly Brother.

Before he approached, Lin Ling saw Xia Mo and Ugly Brother standing face to face with five people from afar, one of whom was trying to reach out to pull Xia Mo.

Chapter 75
Lin Ling stood in the hidden corner and stared at the people entangled with the end of summer. There were five people in the other party, all men. Their clothes were worn out and looked like wanderers.

Lin Ling, who frowned in disgust and confessed to the homeless people several times, had no good impression of these people at all. Maybe there were a few of them who simply did not want to be controlled by the safe zone, but most of them had done all kinds of bad things and had no moral bottom line.

How bad luck? Why did the good man meet the wanderer again?

It can't be calculated, can it? Lin Ling wondered which one would be the few people who traded with her today?

While Lin Ling was thinking about how to solve these people, she saw one of the tall and thin people trying to catch the end of summer and said to him, "Come back with us!"

At the end of summer, he avoided the other party's hand and said no with great resistance.

The tall and thin man said, "You can't live as a child outside. If you go back with us, we can at least protect you."

If he had just run out of summer, he might still believe the other party's nonsense, but he followed Lin Ling for more than half a year and knew a lot: "The end of the world has long been over. I can live alone, and I can still live a good life."

"Who told you that the end of the world was over?" Tall and thin people interrupted the end of summer: "These are all lies fabricated by the safe zone. They need people to farm and provide food, specifically tricking brainless people like you to work hard."

If he hadn't been full every day at the end of summer and occasionally had meat, he might have believed what the other party said: "You're talking nonsense."

The tall and thin man vowed, "How many small bases have been annexed in the security zone over the years? How many people do they need to raise? There is no food in the safe area for a long time. They can't feed hundreds of thousands of people, so they are anxious to weave a lie at the end of the world and let everyone come out to farm.

"The people in the safe area are cunning. Don't be brainwashed."

He was not brainwashed! At the end of summer, he said angrily, "You have just been brainwashed!"

"The end of the world is obviously over, and you still want to lie."

"Although no zombies are seen here, it doesn't mean they are not elsewhere." Another person said, "In addition to zombies, there are many mutant beasts. You didn't see that you were lucky."

At the end of summer, no matter whether he was lucky or what happened, he would not listen to these people anyway: "Go away, I won't go back to help you work, and I won't let you continue to squeeze me."

Tall and thin man: "Oh, kid, do you still know what crushing is? This is what your family owes us! If you hadn't cried, so many people wouldn't have died!"

"What nonsense with him?" One of them said coldly, "I don't know my surname after being wild outside for half a year. I can catch it directly."

Lin Ling felt something was wrong after listening to a few words. She picked up a stone and threw it at the person who grabbed the arm at the end of summer: "What's the matter? Rob the child?"

As soon as the tall and thin man let go, Xia Xia ran towards Lin Ling, hid behind her, staring at the five people with a wary look.

The tall and thin man looked at Lin Ling warily: "It has nothing to do with you. Go of the way."

Another person said, "Yes, this child is from our base. He is out of his temper and doesn't want to go home."

"Why does this sound so much like what traffickers will say?" Lin Ling held a baseball bat in her hand. "Do you think I can believe it?"

The expression of the tall and thin man cracked: "We are not human traffickers. Where can children be sold in the end of the world?"

"That's what I want to tie it up and eat?" Lin Ling picked up the baseball bat and knocked on the palm of his hand: "That's not allowed for you to catch him."

The tall and thin man said, "We are not homeless."

"We really know each other." One of them stretched out his hand to the end of summer, "At the end of summer, come here!"

"I don't know them. They just want to kidnap me." At the end of summer, he hid behind Lin Ling: "I'm not called Xia Mo, sister, you save me..."

Five people were stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, this stinky boy dared to resist at the end of summer.

"So... What are you like? Lin Ling looked at the few people calmly, "You leave quickly, or don't blame me for being rude."

The tall and thin man was stunned for a moment, "What do you mind?"

Children who have finally gained some weight can't be abducted! Lin Ling said in a low voice, "I'm still in charge of this matter!"

"Then don't blame us for beating women." Several men rolled up their sleeves and were about to do it.

"Do you think I'm alone?" Lin Ling picked up the whistle and blew it hard, "Wait for me!"

Several people don't know whether Lin Ling said is true or false, but they see that Lin Ling is clean and tidy. She should not be an ordinary person. On balance, they don't think it's necessary to offend a group of people for a child.

Several people took a look at the end of summer, then turned around and ran away.

Before a few people could react, Lin Ling turned around and ran to the truck: "Run quickly."

At the end of summer, Brother Ugly also quickly followed. After getting on the car, Lin Ling quickly drove out of the city.

Lin Ling didn't stop until he was far away from the city.

She leaned back in the chair, picked up the kettle and took a sip of water. Then she looked sideways at the end of summer: "Are you going to give me an explanation?"

At the end of summer, his face was stiff and he didn't know how to say it.

Lin Ling took another sip of water, "Whether I want to say it?"

In the past, Lin Ling thought he was a child of a homeless person at the end of summer, but now it seems that he is not a homeless person, and there are still many involvements behind him.

She never asked about the past at the end of summer. She thought she would take the initiative to tell her when she trusted her enough at the end of summer, but she didn't expect that the child's inner defense was still so heavy.

Lin Ling sighed, "It's up to you."

At the end of summer, he sensitively sensed Lin Ling's emotional change. He shook his head: "There's nothing he doesn't want to say."

Lin Ling looked sideways at him, waiting for him to say.

Little Green and Ugly Brother also raised their ears and waited for Lin Xiamo to speak.

At the end of summer, he took a deep breath and looked at Lin Ling pitifully: "Sister, will you not want me in the future?"

Lin Ling looked at the end of summer doubtfully and didn't understand why he said that.

At the end of summer, I stopped talking, and after a long time, I said the deep-buried worries: "I'm a disaster star. I killed my parents..."

Killed Mom and Dad? Lin Ling was stunned for a moment, "What's going on?"

At the end of summer, his eyes were red and Lin Ling said his origin.

His father and mother were a couple. They had a good relationship. After the end of the world, they inadvertently awakened their powers. Although the powers were not strong enough, they were enough to survive together. Later, the two joined a small base and temporarily settled down.

After joining the base, his father at the end of summer joined the team of the base to search for food, and his mother was responsible for some easy planting work in the base. Although his father did at the end of summer was very dangerous, he could earn a lot of rations, so the couple had a good time.

In the second year of the end of the world, the mother at the end of summer was pregnant and gave birth to him in the third year. Originally, it was a happy thing to have a newborn in the end of the world, but because the child couldn't stop crying, it attracted zombies wandering outside the city wall.

In order to resist zombies and survive with his mother, his father finally jumped into the zombie tide.

Because of that zombie wave, the base was destroyed. At the end of summer, his mother took him to the ground with the surviving people and became a member of the caveman.

As the name implies, cavemen are people living in underground caves. They have to move underground to avoid zombies and mutants moving on the ground. Most of these people are ordinary humans without power or combat effectiveness, unable to enter the safe zone, and unwilling to be controlled by ferocious wanderers, so they gathered such a group of people under the ground.

Because it is safe to live underground, except for people who go out to look for supplies and peace, the rest of them will basically not go out. Cave people who have lived in the ground all year round are pale and have poor resistance because they have no light all year round. For example, the few people I just met should often go out, so their faces are dark and yellow.

At the end of summer, she continued, "Because my crying attracted zombies, we had to move to live underground. Everyone didn't like us. In order to protect me and make up for everyone, my mother did the hardest and most tiring things. Every time she went out to find supplies, she rushed to the front."

"Later, we met zombies again. They all ran away. Mom hid me in order to keep me alive. She was alone..." At the end of summer, he raised his hand and wiped his tears. "It's all my fault. Without me, my parents wouldn't have died..."

Although the late summer was understated and took a few years of living in the underground cave in two sentences, Lin Ling could imagine how much sadness and oppression Xia and his mother had taken on at the end of summer.

When Lin Ling first saw the end of summer, she guessed a sad story hidden in his heart from his dark and melancholy eyes, but now after listening to it, she felt that the child had taken on too much, which was not what he should bear.

At the end of summer, he sobbed in a low voice: "If only it weren't for me..."

Lin Ling didn't know how to comfort the child. If there was really no him, maybe his parents could really survive, but time could not go back, could not come back, and it was useless to regret.

She squeezed her lips, looked at the hat left by his parents, which was tightly pulled by her child's hand, and sighed gently, "Your parents love you very much and do their best to protect you. If they are in heaven and hear you say this kind of 'without you', they will be sad."

Xia Xia was stunned for a moment, "Can they still see me?"

Lin Ling hesitated for a moment and said, "Yes."

"They have been guarding you where you can't see." Lin Ling stretched out her hand and rubbed the head at the end of summer. "They knew that you were bullied under the ground, so they protected you to escape there and protected you from my side."

At the end of summer, when Lin Ling said that his parents had been guarding him, his eyes moistened again: "Sister, I miss them so much... When can I see them..."

"In a dream." Lin Ling rubbed the head at the end of summer again, "Although they are no longer here, we will eventually meet in another way in a few years, so now we should live a good life, try our best to live every day, and wait until we meet in the future to explain to them."

At the end of summer, he nodded heavily and said with a strong nasal voice, "I won't let my parents down."

"Okay, come on." Lin Ling turned her head and looked out of the window at the gradually dark sky, and her eyes turned slightly red.

I just heard Xia Mo say that he misses his parents so much, but she doesn't want to? After the end of the world, she hurried home, but at that time, her parents and younger brother were gone, leaving only a piece of blood and some incomplete cloth at home.

She would have come home earlier.

If only she hadn't lived alone.

Unfortunately, there is no if.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.4K 53 10
The return of the ghost of the rebirth of the last days Author: Christmas Granny Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-07-10 Lates...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...