RELUCTANT IN LOVE ||KTH FF||

By Reethutae3012

A story of a person who is reluctant to fall in love... Kim Taehyung and Lee Y/n have a contract marriage-he... More

♡ Author's Note ♡
✯Main Casts✯
00
Summary
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
♡ My Precious Readers ♡
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 09

5.7K 227 141
By Reethutae3012

•••✯✯✯•••

"I didn't choose you. I just took one look at you, and then...there was just no turning back."

•••✯✯✯•••

Taehyung's POV

"Soobin, get ready the car! We will be leaving within 30 minutes", I said walked towards dinning room.

"Ok, sir" said that he went to inform my chauffeur. I have to talk with my father about marriage, I'm little nervous to confront him.

"Dad", I called him. He looked at me and give the newspaper which he read before I come, to the butler who was standing beside him. My brother smiles brightly looking at me, he was joined for breakfast early today.

My father smiled lightly and told me to take a seat. I settled down in my usual seat and said," I did find a perfect girl for me".

He was shocked and asked, "Really?"
My brother almost shouted asking, "What?! Are you serious, hyung?"

I nodded my head at both of them," She's a nice girl. I'm sure, she will take care of our family. She is perfect, dad". I said slowly.

" What's her name, hyung?" Eunshin asked.

" Lee Y/n"

" Oh! Nice name...Does she looks beautiful, hyung?" He again asked excitedly.

"Yeah, she is", I said shortly.

" Wow!! I know it" He suddenly shouts enthusiastically.

"How do you know? " I asked rising my eyebrows by his own guess.

" It's your choice, so obviously she will be a perfect and beautiful woman", he said and I just stare at him blankly for a moment and slightly nod my head.
But we were interrupted by our father who cleared his throat, said an unexpected one which makes me froze in my place.

" But, I want see your soon to be wife. And her family also. Let's meet them in my favourite hotel tonight and will have dinner with them. I want to meet and talk something important with them." He said.

' Why does he wants to meet them?' I had an important meeting today, but I have to cancel it for this family dinner. ' Oh! God, already my time is wasting before the marriage!' I thought, feeling so frustrated with all happening in my life recently.

" I also want to meet her, hyung! " He says excitedly. I didn't say no to anything for my brother when he asks me.

After my deep thought, I slowly nod my head and said, " I will invite her family for dinner tonight".

" Ok then, let's start our breakfast", my father said.

After we had finished our breakfast and I took my leave to office. I have to invite Ms.Lee for the dinner personally.

Y/n's POV

I just came back from hospital as me and mom went for a weekly check up. Doctor said her health was little better, but that doesn't mean she was recovered. Her heart is always in danger, if something shocking her.

Mr.Kim's personal assistant already informed me about the specialist, we have his appointment on Monday, so this was the last check up with this doctor.

My mother didn't know how serious her health condition, she only knows, if she had regular treatment her headche will become normal.

Still I didn't tell her about my marriage with her, I decided to follow what aunt told me. First I have to discuss this with Mr.Kim, but how? I didn't have his mobile number or anything.

Suddenly my phone rings, I looked at the caller Id, what's his problem now. It's already fifth time, he was calling, I told him about my visit to hospital, but this dumbhead, Jungkook! I didn't attend the call.

Actually I'm so scared to talk to him, I have to talk with him. I already told him to meet me in cafe tomorrow, and also talk with him like usual in phone call.

But, he was doubting me, if I afford the money for my mother's treatment or not, cause I didn't talk about that topic so.

He was afraid, we both doesn't have any secrets personally, this is the first time I'm behaving like this though. I will clear this, once I meet him.

Again, my mobile rings, 'This bunny! I will burn him with my eyes, if I see him now!' I thought and attend the call without seeing the caller Id.

"You crackhead!"

"Excuse me Ms Lee"

Hearing the deep voice which was so deeper than the Pacific Ocean compared in real. I frozen in my place with my wide eyes.

'Damn!! This is Mr.Kim!How come I am so careless! Shit!'

I took a deep breath in and out, before continued to talk to him.

"I'm so sorry, Mr.Kim. I didn't mean it"

"It's alright, I don't mind..."

"Hmm...I want to discuss something important with you Mr.Kim"

" Yeah, me too... You can tell me first"

"No, Mr.Kim. you called me so you have to say first, it might be important so..."

" Well, I go first then, actually my father wants to meet you and your family. He ordered me strictly, so I can't deny it. I arranged the family dinner tonight, will you join us with your mother? If today is not possible, then tomorrow... what you say Ms Lee?"

"It's great, Mr.kim, actually, I want you to meet with my mom. But I have a little request, can you do me a little favour?"

" Go on, Ms Lee. I'm listening..."

He said and I told him my request with a little hesitation.

"Okay then, I will not tell about this interview to your mom"

" This help means a lot for me, I will come with my mom tonight for dinner, Mr.Kim"

"I will text you the address later, I expect you on time, Ms Lee"

"I will be there before 8pm, Mr.Kim"

"Hmm"

With that he ended the call.'Thank god! Everything is going alright!' I sighed and informed my mom that I took her to dinner outside to meet someone important.

-
-
-

Time skip...

At 7.00 PM

I almost get ready, just doing my hair as I leave it freely with little curls in the end. I did simple make up and dressed up comfortably.

After finishing it, I went to my mom room. She already get ready and waiting for me to come, she smiled at me.

When I was about to talk to her, I heard a loud horn sound, then I remembered, I already call a cab, so it might be here. We went down locked our apartment and entered inside the cab.

The hotel Mr Kim informed was familiar for us, my dad used to took us for dinner in the same hotel. After him, I didn't go there.

We reached the hotel. It was a half an hour travel from my apartment. It's already 7.45pm, so there was huge chance Mr.Kim might be already arrived.

The hotel outlook and interior also mostly changed compared to as I saw it last time.

As I entered, I saw Mr Kim's secretary coming towards my direction. Guess, he's already here~

He come and bow to me, I also bow to him. But he smiles at me and I looked at him little confused.

" You should not bow to me in return, ma'am"

"What? Why shouldn't I? Mister..."

"I'm Choi Soobin, ma'am"

" Don't call me ma'am, I might be younger than you and why shouldn't I bow to you in return, Mr.Choi?" I asked him.

"You're going to be Mrs.Kim, my boss's wife. Mr.Kim will kill me, if he sees this" he said in a low voice as my mom stands little far from us. She would definitely didn't hear it.

I gulped nervously hearing 'going to be Mrs.Kim' as he addressed me.

"Everyone is waiting for you, shall we go now, Ms Lee", I just hummed and shook my head at his polite words as I followed him behind with my mother.

"If you atleast going to tell me now or not"my mom asked again, and as usual I replied, "You will see, wait a little mom".

"Here",Soobin said and opened the door for us. We entered inside the private family get together room.

Mr.Kim stand up from his place and approach towards me. He bows to my mom and smiled a little. He looks so handsome in his blue suit.

"Hello, Mrs.Lee. it's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taehyung." He said and I stood there silently. My mom looked at him in confusion.

" Actually you might be confused, well, I saw your daughter in her university, the moment I decided, she is the right one for me. So, I proposed her. She said, your permission is important for our marriage so I did arrange this little family dinner for you to meet me and my family, Mrs.Lee", he explained so perfectly.

"But... this is so sudden..., I don't know what to say, dear. I like you as how considerate person you are. You are confronting me for my permission to marry my daughter, but...I'm...so confused...shall we sit and talk?" My mom replied nervously.

"Yeah, sure Mrs Lee. Let's meet my family first", said that Mr Kim move aside and show the two men who was sitting in the table waiting for us. We both nodded our head.

" Dad! This is Y/n" saying this suddenly he holds my hand, I feel my body jerked at our close contact for the first time. I feel my heart beats fastly, like i run a marathon.

I looked at him, he also looks little nervous, but composed himself with his cold look.

Mr.Kim's father get up from his place and smile brightly looking at me. I'm quite surprised cause I thought he would also behave like Mr.Kim, but he gives me a vibe of my father, an unknown comfortable.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a voice shouted looking at us,"Wow!! She looks beautiful! They both even wearing same colour dress also!!"

Mr Kim coughed hearing him. I controlled my laugh at the little one's cuteness.

"He is my little brother, Kim Eunshin", Mr.Kim introduced the little man, actually he was dressed in a suit looking similar to his father and brother.

I smiled at him gently, he also smiled back saying," You're looking so pretty, when you smile, Noona".

I blushed at his statement, he was speaking so frankly. My mom chuckled at his comment.

Mr.Kim cleared his throat, saying " This is my father".I bow at his father, my mom also bow at him. Then we all sit around the round table.

" You're Mr.Lee Jeong-suk's family right?" He asked. Me and my mom shocked and surprised at his question.

" Yes, Mr Kim, but how do you know him?"I asked slowly.

"Actually, he was worked for my friend's company as his assistant, such a smart working man. My friend always speaks about him so proudly. Such a loyal person. But, he was unfortunately no more, I'm sorry to share it in this moment, by seeing your face, it's reminds of him so." He said slowly.

My mom smiles and shook her head hearing him, " it's ok, sir. I'm so happy and proud of my husband. It's so nice to hear this from you".

" I'm really happy that my son choose a girl from this family. I hope you also like my son", he said. I'm quite surprised, like he's chairman of big company, but he's so politely talking with us. My mom smiles happily hearing him.

"You're so genuine, Mr.Kim. I didn't think about my daughter's marriage till now. It's really surprising me, but after seeing my y/n with Taehyung, I feel, he will make her happy. You're all so good people, how can I say no to such a nice family", she said.

"What are you thinking, Y/n?" My mom asked me suddenly.

" If it's okay for you then, I don't have any objection, mom", I said looking at her and give her a assuring smile. My mom pats my shoulder softly.

"I am really happy to hear this, Mrs.Lee. Then, let's finish our dinner first. We have a lot to discuss", he said and we all agree with him.

The whole dinner was so nice, as Mr.Kim's father or Uncle as he said me to call him like that, making me eat a lot of veggies, and Eunshin already have been my partner in food items as we both loves to eat dessert.

It's so comfortable with them, it doesn't feel awkward cause this was not feel like our first meeting. But, Mr.Kim was silently eating his food.

"When did we held the wedding? Did you decide it already, Taehyung?" Uncle asked him out of nowhere.

"Why so sudden? I mean, y/n doesn't complete her studies", my mom asked hesitantly.

"They both are at the right age. Why we have to delay, let's do it soon." Uncle responsed calmly.

" Yeah! You're right, Mr.Kim", my mom agreed after a moment of her deep thinking. Everyone smiles happily.

"Alright, I want this marriage to be after her final exams, dad", Mr.Kim said looking at me. Everyone agreed with him.

Whenever he looks so intimidating and handsome at the same time,is this only me thinking like that or what, aish!! how can I survive with this man after marriage.

"Well, we have to prepare other things before the marriage..." like that they decided everything. I didn't think my mom will convince easily.

After like an hour of discussion, both of our parents finally decided everything.
I thought my work is just be a bride and attend at the day the wedding, I will not have any work, guess I was wrong.

"Y/n dear, you have to go for wedding gown shop only, we will prepare other things", Uncle said.

"Ok uncle, I will go with mom tomorrow...", I said but he cut my words off said which makes me and Mr Kim shocked,

"No...no... You have to go shopping with Taehyung tomorrow, after that you will be busy with your studies so..."

••• ✷✷✷ •••

To be continued...

Thank you so much for my lovely friend kim_sponge, who makes this new book cover. She surprised me with this unexpected gift from her! Love you a lot!!

Here is the new long chapter for my all lovely readers.

Can you share me your favourite romantic scene you have seen in movies or anything? I want to know your expectations and cute imagination...!😜

Hope you like this chapter!☺️

Thanks for reading!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.9K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
34.4K 148 9
As the title says
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
15.1K 484 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...