2p!Hetalia x Reader; Surprise

By NyoEngland

You look out your peephole of your door to see that no one was there. You look down to see a small (F/C) cupc... More

Prolouge
2p!Hetalia X reader
Chapter 2: First day at work? The Axis!
Chapter 3: The fabulous Favlio
Chapter 4: A day with Russia!
Chapter 5: Going back home?
Chapter 5 1/2: Help me?
Chapter 6: Zao and Mr. Matt
Chapter 7: Allen has a what?!?!
A story I want to make
Chapter 8: Zao The Drug Dealer
Chapter 9: What have you started?
Chapter 11: Free!?
Sorry...
Chapter 12: Murder Prom Fashion Galore!
Chapter 13: Hello (Y/N)!
Chapter 14: Back to where we began
HIATUS FOR A GOOD ENDING!
HOW ABOUT A VOTE?
Chapter 15: Happily Ever After... Right?
LAST CHAPTERS
A; To The Beach!

Chapter 10: Asked To Prom By Allen and Matt

6.2K 239 173
By NyoEngland

ARW YOU GUYS ARE SU NICEEEEEE!!!!!!! <3 I love your comments and EVERYTHING! I'm sorry that I can't respond to them at the moment because I have no wifi, (I'm on spring vacation at Lousiana, I passed through a few other states too.) so I'm writing this on my notepad. xD What are you guys gonna do for Spring Vacation? Sadly I could'nt bring Gilbird though.

OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IGGY! COME HERE AND ANNOUNCE SOMETHING WITH ME!

Alice: DON'T CALL ME THAT! What do you want?

Cup: Don't be so mean! *Whispers in ear.*

Alice: ... What? Good job!

Cup: Alright ready to announce it?

2p! Axis and Allies: WAIT!

1p! Axis and Allies: WAIT!

Cup and Iggy: What? Okay, since you're here let's all say it.

Cup and Alice: 3

2p! and 1p! Axis: 2

2p! and 1p! Allies: !

Everyone: WE REACHED PAST 7K READS! THANK YOU READERS!

REALLY I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS, YOU ARE SO NICE AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! <3 <3 <3 OKAY BACK TO THE STORY! My original goal for this story was just around a couple hundred reads at most so you have no idea how much I love all you little sprinkles and cherries! I can't even place it into words. I LOVE YOU, AND THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What exactly happened when you went over there?" Oliver asked. You raised an eyebrow and then yawned.

"I um..." You strained to recall what had happened. "Zao became Spiderman and then we went to some sort of drug house thing where I saw Lutz..... OH! There was also that one creepy dude! He hit on me, it was gross!.... Um, what else happened.... Um... Oh Zao made me drink some sake... I don't remember much after that though." You said then Oliver seemed to take in the knowledge.

"Alright poppet, don't force yourself but if you can, you might want to get dressed." He said.

"Yeah, I reek of alcohol. Can I take a shower?" You ask and Oliver nods. "Thanks." you saw and get up.

"If you need me I'll be downstairs. I won't force you to work today." He said.

"No! I'm living here at the moment, and you all have been much to kind! I'm going to work! Period, end of statement." You say and Oliver laughs.

"Alright, don't hurt yourself though." He walked off and you went to the shower. Once the water was warm you got in. There was a knock on the window and you jumped.

"The fudge?" you said and opened it, still not caring that you were naked. Once you opened it you saw Lucanio. "Luci, what are you doing?" you asked and he stared at your naked body.

"Nice, I came to see you Bella. My idiota brother wants to talk to you." He said and you smiled at his accent then

"Thanks I take pride in this." you made a fabulous motion showing off your body. "Mr. Fabulous wants to talk to me? I'm taking a shower, so come back later." You say and Luci gives you a questioning gaze.. (My little nickname so I don't have to write his name over and over.)

"Mr. Fabulous- ah?-" He asked but you erupted in laughter at how he said Mr. Fabulous.

"S-sorry! HAHAHA!" You laugh and wipe a tear as Luci stares at you. Then, a knock on the door sounded and you held up your finger to your mouth to silence him. You thought it was better than the 2p!FACE trying to kill Luci for peeping. Not to mention Ollie would have SUCH a payday in his jar.

"Y-Yes?" you asked and began washing the suds of soad off your body.

"Y/N? You okay in there? Who the hell are you talking to?" The person asked, and you indinified him as Matt.

"Yeah! I'm okay, just talking to myself!" you said and you heard Matt chuckle from beyond the door. He dismissed himself and you turned your attention back to Luci.

"Sorry, but I need to get out of the shower and get dressed. Can you please talk about it later? Sorry, that sounds rude. Can you meet me during work at Ollie's shop maybe?" You ask and Luci nods and his redish eyes glint as you get out of the shower.

_____________________________

You brushed your hair out and put on your uniform. (If you can't brush your hair out / don't have hair, you just pushed your head back in the mirror.) Oliver was hesitant to take you to work, but after some coaxing, he let you go. You served a few schoolgirl's in elementary who were on their way back home from school, as well as a mother with a young child, and a teen boy.

"Welcome to Oliver's Bakery! How can I help you?" You ask as more costumer walked in. It was a group of teens a bit older than you. They smirked and sat down at one of the tables. You walked over and placed menus on the table.

"So this is Allen's woman, I have to say, if you weren't his I'd be all over you." One of them said and you looked surprised. His? Smile did not spread the word to me about this. (I'M SORRY!) What is this Monopoly? You were NOT gonna be the railroad to be auctioned off!

"Dude, she was Matt's!" Another one said and you doubled in confusion. Matt?

"Excuse me? I was not claimed by anyone, I am in fact, single." You say and the boys look surprised.

"But Matt said he was going to prom with you!" One of them said. Another piped in, "So did Allen!" You heard a cough from behind you and saw Allen and Matt with a bloodied Hockey stick and Baseball Bat. The boys jumped up and cowered in fear, shivering.

"What was that about me eh?" Matt said raising his sun glasses and glared at them with piercing purple eyes, that you can't forget. (EHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO SORRY!)

Allen did about the same, lifting his red sunglasses and placing his bat in a home run position. "Did you say something dude?" He asked and the boys looked terrified, you could practically feel the hate radiating off of them.

"N-nothing!" they said and darted out of the shop.

"Those were good paying customers! Oh well, how was school?" You asked and Matt and Allen muttered small out of character okays. They were trying to hide the fact they were blushing.

"You guys okay? What was up with all that prom stuff? If you seriously ask me, the answer's already an automatic yes, you guys are awesome." You said and cleaned off another table.

"Really?" Allen asked hopeful, sounding like his 1P!. Allen was more likely to say 'Well why would you say no?' or something like that.

"F*ck yeah!" Matt said and he still, sounded like, well, Matt. Allen and Matt glared at one another and began shouting cusses that they were going to be with you, driving the customers out.

"Woah woah woah! Hold up! People! Let's not kill one another, Kay? I can go with both of you!" They tried to get you to only be with them, but eventually they gave up and went to see Oliver.

A few minutes later the door is opened by to VERY familiar Italians. Luci and Falvio. You waved and smiled. "Hiya there!" Flavio looked over at your direction and picked you up.

"Ah! Bella! You're okay! I thought that ugly Russian hurt you ah!" He said and put you down and kissed your forehead. You didn't notice, but Luci's eyes were boring into Flavio, while muttering silent curses. You smiled and hugged him. You turned to Luci and leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"Mr. Fablous." You said trying to do his accent. He smirked and resisted the urge to kiss you like his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY LEVI, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE WITH THIS CHAPTER! I'M SO SORRY! I HAD AN ENTIRE WEEK OUT FOR SPRING BREAK, BUT ONLY WROTE YAOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY! IT WAS SO ADDICTING WRITING YAOI! Once again, I'm very sorry about everything, and THANK YOU! 8,000 THAT NUMBER IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! EVERYONE THAT PUTS UP WITH MY LATENESS, ETC. Sorry for all the notes.

Things that happened before this chapter:

1. Got obsessed with a manga called Absolute Boyfriend. I LOVE YOU SOUSHI!

2. Did my fingernails the flags of my favourite nations. England has a reservation on the middle one. XD

3. Went to the dreaded beach, that I hate with all my heart. I still have sand in my hair. But it was totally made up with one story. When we were walking, I asked my dad if he ever killed a man. The guy infront of us, who was biking, jumped on his bike, looked back at us and darted off on his bike. XD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL HOW NERVOUS/SCARED HE WAS!!! X,D

4. My 'bestfriend' came over, but being the terrible human being I am, I secretly hate her. Sorry, she dislikes everything I love, and loves everything I hate.

Ex.

I like anime. She hates it.

She likes the beach. I hate it.

5. YAOI!!!!!!! On my trip I wrote a ton, and have nothing to do with it. XD

6. States I went to. (I'm currently in America.) California, Arizonia, New Mexico, Texas, then Louisiana. It was fun. What did you do my little sprinlkes and cherries?

7. I did my fingers the flags, and asked people if they wanted some America. (America is on my middle finger.)

8. Got an awesome cupcake pillow

9. GOT MORE READS THEN I CAN DREAM OF! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS!

10. CST testing started, ugh!

That about sums it up, BYE BYE M' W'FE XD Sweden? What're ya doin here! XD

And with that,

Ms. Cupcake OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 251 13
Each man has a tolerance level. And if that level has been breached far too many times, one's sanity can break. Written as an attempt to understand t...
4K 60 35
This is mainly a story with different stories inside it. STORYCEPTION. Such as Fan-Fics, ( mainly Hetalia ) and even song dubs, and my OC's. Warning...
97.3K 3.3K 35
[Completed] It's the start of summer and you were more than happy to finally get out of your school and have careless long summer days. But when you...
3.1K 221 8
Everyone knows about the 2Ps. Some of the countries have even met them on rare occasions, but they rarely choose to be part of each other's lives, an...