โžท๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ยป EN-

By sinxxna

-heeseung- "๐‡๐จ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง... More

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Prologue ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Joke ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Collapse ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Food ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Birthday ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cry ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Blush ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Part-Time
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Parents ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Kiss ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Sad ยป
หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Falling ยป

หš โ˜๏ธŽ หš Cuddle ยป

3.3K 290 186
By sinxxna

« 抱きしめる! »

He slowly broke the kiss , looking into her eyes. Her cheeks had turned a shade of pink tint.

"When you didn't reply to my confession, I felt so restless and anxious.",Heeseung caressed her cheeks.

She didn't let their eye contact break while leaning closer to kiss him once again.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his warmth.

After a few more kisses, she parted her lips away from his ,"I just needed some time...",she lowered her gaze,"...you know right? I have never dated anyone in my life."

His lips curled up to form a smile,"I love you."

"I love you too."

They  warmly embraced each other.

"...It's late.",she spoke being a little shy.

"Yes. Are you sleepy?"

"A little bit."

"Then, go to sleep.",he planted a kiss on her forehead,"My Seri."

She bit her lower lip , holding back her smile.

"Goodnight!", pecking his lips quickly, she rushed to her room.

------

Seri spread the cheese between the bread slices.

"Seri!"

She turned back hearing his mesmerising voice.

"Heeseung !",she beamed as he lifted her up on his arms, taking her by surprise.

"HEESEUNG.WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"

He began walking towards the couch,"I want to cuddle."

She seemed startled,"Wh- We will run late for school."

He stared at her,"Is school more important than me?"

"Are you blackmailing me?",she giggled,"Fine but for two minutes."

His lips curled as he placed her on the fluffy couch. Slipping next to her, he pointed to his arm.

She smiled , placing her head over his warmth, snuggling closer to him.

"Was cuddling in your T.V show?",she asked curiously.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious now."

"I feel warm.",he touched her cheeks, tenderly.

"You have learnt almost all human emotions."

"Really? What am I left with?",he blinked.

"Maybe.Hate?"

"Hate.",he mumbled,"I wonder how it feels."

She placed her hand on his chest,"Maybe after learning the last emotion,your heart will start beating?"

"Does that mean, I will become a human?",he excitedly glanced at her to which she nodded.

"I wish that happens quickly and I stay by your side forever !",he pulled her closer to him.

...but will he be able too?

...staying by her side?

....forever.

Seri patted his back letting out a soft chuckle.

//SCHOOL//

"FINALLY.",Jungwon heaved a sigh of relief,"My two dumbos are together."

"I AM GOING TO HIT YOU.",Seri snapped,"YOU LIED TO ME."

He broke out into laughter,"There was no other way! YOU WERE SO DUMB."

"SHUT UP. YOU SAID I WILL BE ALWAYS SINGLE BUT SEE",she pointed to Heeseung,"I am with him! The most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on. YOU ARE SINGLE NOW BWAHAHAHA.",she laughed, hysterically.

"He is not single.",revealed Heeseung.

Seri stopped laughing,"What-"

"He began dating last week."

"HE WHAT-",her  jaw dropped in shock,"YANG JUNGWON. YOU KEPT SECRETS FROM ME-"

"I was about to tell you."

"WHOM ARE YOU DATING?",she wiggled her eyebrows.

He pressed his lips together as his cheeks flushed.

A dimple popped on his cheek.

"Jungwon~"

The three of them turned back, hearing the familiar voice.

Her jaw dropped,"AHYOUNG?"

Ahyoung waved at them with a wide grin.

"Young~",Jungwon seemed so shy.

"You were dating Ahyoung-",she gasped.

"Oh hey! Heeseung !"

"Hello Ahyoung!",Heeseug flashed a smile.

"I have met you earlier! You must be Seri? They told me a lot about you.",she extended her hand to the bewildered girl.

Seri flashed an awkward smile, shaking her hand,"Hey Ahyoung."

She then,hit Jungwon on his arm,"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME - YOU ARE DEAD MEAT TODAY-"

"AH! NO- STAY AWAY!STOP!",Jungwon ran around the campus as Seri chased after him.

Heeseung and Ahyoung exchanged questionable stares.

"Ahyoung.",Heeseung whispered.

"What ?",she blinked.

"As per the T.V show , prisoners with high criminal records speak like the way , Seri spoke right now. Is she a criminal?"

"WHAT-",Ahyoung stared at him, blankly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 963 26
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines #20 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88...
76.1K 4.3K 16
-๐ž๐ง๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง- Friendship blooms between Yeri and her idols, Enhypen.
125K 5.1K 51
ยขะฝฯƒฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃ โ“•โ“žโ“ก โ“ขโ“โ“›โ“” าฝษณิƒฮนษณษ  Happy Reading!! แ••(แ›)แ•—
18K 630 14
"๐–ง๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" - ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป [๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...