Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Bonding.

10.2K 317 81
By moonsghostie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The library in the house-

The boys and Y/N went inside. She looked around for books and found a few which she automatically began to add to her reading list. 

JIMIN- What are you doing mochi?

Y/N- I love reading so I'm just adding the names of books that I'll read later. By the way, why don't we have any horror storybooks here?

NAMJOON- Uhh...we don't really read those. 

Y/N- It's alright. I'm happy with the fantasy ones. 

NAMJOON- Y/N can you help Kook in studying? 

Y/N- Yeah sure. Kookie, what help do you need? -She said turning towards Jk. He rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled. 

JUNGKOOK- Joon Hyung, actually I haven't yet gone through the s-syllabus.

NAMJOON- What the--

JIN- Language Joon!

NAMJOON- Still what do you expect from me? This guy hasn't yet studied!

TAEHYUNG- H-Hyung.- he smiled awkwardly.

Namjoon turned towards Tae beside whom Jimin was sitting and faceplamed.

NAMJOON-  Don't tell me you've got the same case. 

He gave them a 'done' look. 

Y/N picked up her phone and texted Soobin, after thinking about something. 

Y/N- Hey Soobin!😏

SOOBIN- Hey dumbo! Are you alright now?🤔☺

Y/N- Yeah, I'm good. I wanted to ask for help from you. 🙂

SOOBIN- Speak up dumbo!😄

Y/N- Can you share your revision notes with me? 😶

SOOBIN- We aren't in the same grades tho?!🤨

Y/N- Dumbhead, I need them for Taehyung and Jimin Oppas!🙄

SOOBIN- OPPASS!???😲

Y/N- Are you sending it or not?😐

SOOBIN- Alright! Alright! Wait up a few minutes!

Y/N- Thanks dumbhead. 

He shared the pdf of notes with her. She smiled a bit. 

SOOBIN- Anything for you dumbo, gotta go! See ya!🥱😄

Y/N- Bye roasted nut~

She looked up at her brothers, who were being scolded by Namjoon and Jin too. Suga was reading. And Hoseok seemed to be working on something. Y/N stood up from her place on the table and went to the couch and sat in front of the maknaes. 

They looked at her confused while Namjoon and Jin stopped talking. She handed them her phone and,

Y/N- Add your contact. 

They added while still confused. Jin added Suga's and Hobi's numbers too. 

Y/N took her phone back and opened the chat. She shared the revision notes with Taehyung and Jimin. 

They noticed the vibrations of their phone and checked them. Their eyes widened. They looked up at her. The other three remained confused. 

JUNGKOOK- What happened hyungs?

JIMIN- Y/N shared revision notes with us!

TAEHYUNG- Exactly!

JIN- How come? She's younger than you. 

Y/N mentally facepalmed. 

Y/N-  While Joon and Jinnie Oppa was scolding you three, I asked for the revision notes from Soobin and he shared them with me. I am aware of the fact that you guys rarely focus on school since you're usually busy with missions. And here-

She stood up and went to the table where she had kept her materials. She took out a file from beneath her books and handed it to Jungkook. 

Y/N- These are my notes, that I wrote yesterday night, you can copy them or read them right now, I'll be practicing some questions. 

NAMJOON- Whoa! Y/N-iee you've got more brains than these three!
Y/N- I know you guys are usually tired and that's why I decided to help. 

She was soon engulfed in a bone-crushing hug from Tae and Jimin while Jk was still sitting shocked with the notes in his hands. 

TAE & JIMIN- Thanks a lot Y/N-iee!!

Y/N- I c-can't b-breathe!

They loosened the hug while Jk looked up at her and the notes. 

Jin smacked his head. 

JIN- Start studying and you should be thankful to your sister for she helped you this time. 

Y/N- It's nothing honestly, I had a nice sleep because of Kookie as well as a nice brunch, so take it as a thank you from my side. 

NAMJOON- What do you mean by nice sleep Y/N?

Y/N became silent. Namjoon held her hand and made her look up. 

NAMJOON- We're your brothers, princess, tell us?

Y/N- Uhh...I actually have trouble sleeping while I'm alone...so that's why...since even though unknowingly, kookie cuddled with me while I was asleep...I didn't get any sort of bad dreams...

JIN- It's alright, we understand. How about you cuddle with any of us, at night? Maybe it can help you sleep better.

Y/N's eyes widened. 

Y/N- Huh? N-no, it's alright, trust me!

JIMIN- You won't be disturbing us mochi! 

TAEHYUNG- We would be more than happy to cuddle with you, plum. Besides this evil bunny got the first chance already! -He said glaring at Jk who winked back teasingly. 

Y/N- If it's fine with you, then um okay?

They smiled in victory. They had been thinking about it since yesterday about how to convince her, but she herself agreed to it, so no worries!

NAMJOON- Enough of this, let's study! You three *pointing to maknaes*, now you've got the materials so start studying!

They went back to their places. Y/N was at the table with Jungkook who was reading her notes while she was solving some questions. Jin was there working on his laptop. Suga was asleep. Hoseok was working on some paperwork with Namjoon. Jimin and Taehyung were studying together on the couch. 

TIME PASS

Y/N looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 PM already. She looked around and saw others sleeping. Well, seems like the silence of the library didn't suit them. Jungkook was sleeping with his face in his hands and head half lying on the table. Jimin and Tae were cuddling together. Hobi and Namjoon were having their heads back on the armchairs. Suga, it's obvious. Jin was sleeping on his laptop. Y/N stood up quietly and left her belonging like that while closing the door silently and going out to the kitchen to grab water. She was on the stairs when she saw her sister returning from somewhere. Y/S/N at first ignored Y/N but then she stopped in front of her. Y/N looked at her sister and smiled a bit. 

Y/N- Where did you go Y/S/N? 

Y/S/N- I went out with my f-friends.

Y/N was not at all convinced. 

Y/N- I never knew you had friends here.

Y/S/N- I made an o-online friend, you know.

Y/N- okay. Go and take a rest now that you've returned. 

Y/S/N smiled cheekily and went to her room while Y/N went downstairs. 

Y/S/N'S FLASHBACK- 

I got ready and went downstairs just to be welcomed by my bitchy sister who was laughing shamelessly while Oppas was looking at her smiling. I was jealous! Fuming with anger and hatred! She doesn't deserve to be treated with love. I went out after telling that Jin, of course, duh! You expect me to call them Oppas after their behavior. They are as bad as my sister, and I'll make sure they suffer too. They always forget me and never ask me about anything. Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! That's it! I'll show them who's better and worth it! 

I went out of the house and to the cafe where my beloved boyfriend was waiting for me while scrolling through his phone. 

Y/S/N- Hi baby!

JACKSON- Oh...hey Babe!

Y/S/N- Why did you call me so suddenly?

JACKSON- Well I want you to meet my gangmates!

Y/S/N- Gangmates? -I asked surprised. 

JACKSON- Well, they'll be helping me in taking revenge on your murderer sister. 

Y/S/N- What do you mean by a murderer?

JACKSON- You'll know soon, but tell me what's up with our plan?

Y/S/N-  Well, they believed me but they are still distant from me. My so-called 'sister' thinks that I love her a lot. BTS seems to be still doubting me, but my acting is slowly making them believe me. 

JACKSON-  Of course! I knew babe, you would be able to do it. 

I blushed.

JACKSON- By the way, mind if I ask you why you hate your sister that much?

Y/S/N- She is the reason my own mother didn't love me. She was always first for my mum. In fact, all her clothes and things were bought by her. If it was not for my father, I wouldn't have survived. And she is the reason, my mum is dead. She is a bloody bitch. She's even trying to steal BTS and they seem to be blinded by her too!

JACKSON- I see! Don't worry babe! We'll take revenge on her and make her suffer for everything she'd done!

I smirked. We ordered our drinks and talked randomly, while he just hummed a few times. Maybe he was stressed. That's when he got a call and told me to wait for a second while he receives it. He left while I continued drinking my latte, but then a random guy came and sat near me. He kept his hand on my thigh and I felt really uncomfortable. He was wearing a mask, so I couldn't make out who it was but then as he touched my cheek, I turned my hand towards the other side and soon enough I  heard a groan. 

The masked guy was on the ground while Jackson was punching him. 

JACKSON- SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BASTARD!

I held his hand and stopped him but at the same time, I was ecstatic over his strength and love for me. To be honest, I was doubting him at first, but this shows that he really cares for me. 

Gathering my courage, I hugged him and pecked his lips. He smirked but then smiled at me and held my hand. He paid the bills and we went out. 

Y/S/N- Where are we going, baby?

JACKSON- Before that babe, don't you think you were a bit tough back there? 

I blushed again. 

JACKSON- Anyways, we were about to go and meet my members but unfortunately they are busy today. So I'll call you and let you know when to come. Till then keep your acting going on cause the more they trust you, the easier it will be for us to do our work. 

I nodded, then he kissed my cheek and bid me goodbye. 

END Y/S/N'S FLASHBACK.

PRESENT

A/N POV-

Y/N came to the kitchen and had water. She then saw Ms. Gelle preparing dinner while some maids were helping her. Seeing Y/N, she smiled at her. 

MS. GELLE- Aigo! My child, do you need anything?

Y/N- What are you making ajhumma?

MS. GELLE- Nothing special dear, I'm preparing dinner. 

Y/N- Can I help you?

MS. GELLE- Are you sure dear?

Y/N- Yes. I will help you make dinner since it's been a long, the last time I cooked dinner was months ago. 

MS. GELLE- Okay. What do you wanna make? 

Y/N- We can make tteokbokki, kimchi-rice, and jjajangmyeon with hotteok for dessert. How about it?

MS. GELLE- It's a great choice, my dear. -she smiled warmly. 

Y/N- Okay then let's start. I'll chop the vegetable, can you please prepare the batter for hotteoks. 

MS. GELLE- Sure Y/N. 

They began working on the dinner. 

TIMEPASS

IN THE LIBRARY

Jin was the first one to wake up and stretch his muscles. He saw the time, it was 6 PM already. He looked around and saw the others were all asleep in their places. One by one he went close to them and woke them up. 

SUGA- Such a nice sleep after so many days. 

NAMJOON- You're right. 

HOSEOK-  I'm hungry. - he yawned.

JUNGKOOK- Me too.- he pouted, still with closed eyes.

JIMIN-Me three. - he said, groaning when Tae hit him with his elbow.

TAEHYUNG- Huh? Sorry, anyway, where's plum?

JIN- She isn't here. Let's go downstairs now. We've been sleeping for hours now. 

The rest nodded and went downstairs while rubbing their eyes or yawning. Once they reached the dining room, they smelt the aroma of food. They took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. There stood Y/N, with her messy face and clothes, cooking while wearing ear pods, which were visible since she had tied her hair in a ponytail. She looked cute while moving her head with the beats of the music. They stopped and stood there watching her as she was cooking and lip-syncing.  

Y/N felt stares at herself so she looked back and saw her brothers standing there looking at her. She removed her ear pods. 

Y/N- You guys woke up?

JIN- Yeah. Why didn't you wake us up?

Y/N- Well, your sleeping selves looked too peaceful to be disturbed so I thought to not wake you guys up. 

JIMIN- What are you making mochi?

Y/N- Wait up for 10 minutes and soon you'll know. -She said as she picked up the utensil from the stove with her bare hands but immediately was dragged back. 

JIN- Y/N what the hell are you doing?

Y/N- I was just shifting the pan to keep it on the counter. 

NAMJOON- With bare hands?

She looked down and made an 0 mouth. 

JIN- I told you already to take care, didn't I?

NAMJOON- Y/N you know you should see to it that you don't harm yourself. 

Y/N- But I didn't harm myself?

That's when Suga came close to her. 

SUGA- Show your hands.

Y/N- But why?

SUGA- Show your hands, doll. 

She showed him her hands. 

SUGA- See the red skin, it's burned because that pan was flaming hot. Though Jin pulled you back immediately, you know it's dangerous. 

She looked at her held burnt hands and felt guilt for they were worrying for her while she was being all messy. Her skin tingled a bit and she felt like itching it. She looked at their faces that showed disappointment. She decided not to say anything and just pulled her hand back softly from Suga's grasp and washed them under cold water. 

To make them believe, she smiled.

Y/N-  The dinner will be ready in a few minutes, please go to the dining room. 

Before any of them could speak, Suga motioned them to go and so all the boys went to the dining room. 

MS. GELLE- Are you alright dear? 

Y/N sighed and nodded and began to continue slowly and carefully. Meanwhile, the boys were sitting in the dining room, silent. Y/S/N arrived and noticed the silence and ignored it. She took out her phone and began scrolling social media. 

Within a few minutes, they heard footsteps. The maids came and kept the dishes in the center of the table. Ms. Gelle came and began to serve.  Honestly, their mouths watered as they saw the dishes being uncovered and served on the plates. 

SUGA- Where's Y/N, ajhumma?

MS. GELLE- She's coming in a few minutes. She told me to tell you to start eating. 

He nodded. Y/S/N was already eating without looking at the food, too busy on the phone. 

In the kitchen, Y/N was just about to get over with hotteok, when Ms. Gelle entered. 

MS. GELLE- The boys seem to be waiting for you.

She sighed and nodded. Keeping the last batch of hotteok on the big plate, she took a deep breath and went to the dining room. They were sitting and staring at the plates, not eating except for Y/S/N. Y/N felt really bad but decided to shrug it off and went there. They saw her move as she kept the plate of hotteok in the center, while their mouth watered again due to the savory smell. She served for herself and sat down near Y/S/N. She looked at them and smiled. This one was fake. They returned it and together they began to eat. Y/N however was unaware of the fact that she was being secretly glanced at from time to time by the boys. As they completed and moved on to the dessert. 

JUNGKOOK- Thanks for the meal, carrot!

JIN- It's great, princess!

The others- True! It's tastyy~~

Y/S/N was irritated at this point. She stood up after eating and went to her room. Y/N looked at her disappearing figure and back at her plate. She ate the last bites and took the plate to the sink. Once done, she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She checked to see someone whom she had never expected. She put it on silent and went quietly upstairs to her room. She sat down on the floor in the corner of the room and picked up the call. 

ON THE CALL-

Y/N- Dad?

Y/D/N- Why did you take so much time in picking up the call? Were you that busy? hm?

Y/N- I was having dinner. 

Y/D/N- I'll be returning back after two days and I wanted you to know this. 

Y/N- Okay. 

Y/D/N- There's a party on the day we'll return, my business/company's opening party. When your mother asks you to accompany us, you must disagree. Did you get that?

Y/N- But--

Y/D/N- No buts Y/N. You must not come with us otherwise who knows what will happen? I don't want to bring any sort of disgrace to my company. Only Y/S/N will be joining us.

Y/N- Okay. 

Y/D/N- Quickly go to Y/S/N and hand her the phone.

Y/N- You can call her on her own phone.

Y/D/N- HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SPEAK BACK TO ME? HAVE YOU LOST ALL THE MANNERS JUST BECAUSE I LEFT YOU FOR A FEW DAYS?

Y/N- I-I'm sorry. I'll just go to her room. 

She stood up blinking to prevent any tears from falling and went out of her room to her sister's. She knocked on the door which was opened by her sister, her irritated face soon turned into a cheeky smile. 

Y/N- Dad wants to talk to you. 

Y/S/N took the phone and spoke in her 'cute' voice. 

Y/S/N- Helloww dad! I missed you!

Y/D/N- Oh! Sweety! Your dad missed you too! How's my princess doing?

Y/S/N- I'm fine, dad! How're you and when are you coming back? 

Y/D/N- I'll be back soon princess! I'm coming the day after tomorrow and I need to tell you that there's a business party that we need to attend so you'll be joining us, me, your mother and brothers.

Y/S/N- Dad what about---

Y/D/N- Y/N won't be coming with us, princess. Now it's getting late, go to sleep, love you, dear!

Y/S/N- Love you too dad~

She handed the phone back to Y/N who kept it near her ear. 

Y/D/N- Go to your room right now because I need to tell you another important thing. 

Y/N- Hm.

She went back to her room and closed the door.

Y/N- I'm in my room. 

Y/D/N- Now listen here carefully. I hope you're not getting close to the boys, cause if I see you with them, I will not listen to anything and send you back to your old school while Y/S/N will be studying here itself. Is it clear?

Y/N- Y-yes.

Y/D/N- Remember my words, you're evil and you don't deserve to be happy. You messed up the family once, I won't let you do it again. 

With that, he cut the call while Y/N was sitting in the corner of the room staring at the darkness. She turned off all the lights so that the others might think she was sleeping. Time passed by and even though Jin came to check up on her, he left thinking she was sleeping even after knocking at her door, he didn't receive any reply. They all went to their rooms thinking about talking to their sister in the morning and happy for the fact that their bonding was stronger than before, or so it seemed.

Meanwhile, Y/N sat cuddled up, her tears flowing down while she looked at her mother's picture in her phone's gallery. 

Y/N-  Only if you had taken me with you...I wouldn't have to go through all this...- she sobbed silently.

 She could hear all those voices repeating her father's words. She felt anger inside her. She went inside the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She took out the pocket knife and closed her eyes while keeping it on her wrist, but then she lowered it and dropped it on the ground. She slowly let her body lay down on the cold floor and get consumed by darkness as she curled up in a ball wishing for the millionth time to not wake up. 

'How much she had wished to have a peaceful and loving family...how close she was to achieving one...but it seemed to be going away...again...all her hopes were vanishing...she has no right to smile...she had no right to be happy...she needs to break her bonding with her brothers...she needs to leave them...she needs to hurt them!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 617 25
A story where cold mafia king kim taehyung never spare anyone life If anyone do something wrong . His temper is on next level if anyone mess with h...
134K 3.1K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
125K 3.3K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
157K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...