Haven .|. H. J. POTTERβœ”

By shesontheloose

[PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18] "You're kind of like a Safe Haven, you know?" "How long h... More

Introduction
1998-1999: POST-WAR
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five*
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven*
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty*
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three*
Chapter thirty-four*
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine*
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four*
Chapter forty-five*
Chapter forty-six*
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight*
Chapter forty-nine*
Chapter fifty*
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four*
Chapter fifty-five*
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven*
Chapter fifty-eight*
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty*
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter sixty-two*

4.7K 139 329
By shesontheloose

[Mature content is marked where it starts]

And before they knew it, time had dragged them through the week.

Just two more days and then the Hogwarts Express would take them back to London where Haven was to board another train that would take her to France. And that would be the last time Harry saw her in a very long time.

But they still had two more days and the terribly long train ride where they could stick to each other's side every second of the day. That was what Harry kept telling himself to force the tears back. 

Ron and Hermione still didn't know about Haven's plans and Harry wasn't exactly sure what they assumed was going to happen. Maybe they thought Harry would take Haven with him to move into some small apartment in the city or something that sounded like a perfect scenario in Harry's eyes. 

"Ron and I will be looking for an apartment to live in, y'know," Hermione told Harry proudly, putting a hand on Ron's thigh.

The three of them were seated around one of the tables in the common room, deciding to hang out for a bit. Haven left for the bathroom a couple of minutes ago and she hadn't returned yet.

"Mr Weasley said he'd look for some nice homes for us and Bill said he might know some as well," Hermione continued with the brightest look on her face. "I'm thinking we should also get a cat because a dog is too much work but it'd be nice to have someone to welcome us home, don't you think?"

"I'd love a cat," Ron nodded. "As long as it's not Crookshanks,"

"Well, it'd be nice for him to have a friend," Hermione suggested. "Otherwise he's lonely,"

"Good for him," Ron scrunched up his face in disgust. "Can't he stay at your parents' place? Then we'll get a new one - a nice one. We can name it after Harry,"

"Now, that is a great idea," Harry nodded with a grin. 

"Yeah, we'll call him Potty,"

The boys both chuckled but Hermione wasn't as amused. Harry supposed Ron and she would have to argue about Crookshanks' fate. 

From the corner of his eyes, Harry noticed movement at the stairs to the girls' dormitories. His head immediately snapped up and found Haven stalking down the staircase, straight across the room in the direction of the staircase to the boys' dormitories.

"Haven, what are you -?"

"Get up, Potter, my period just ended, we're having sex now,"

And within seconds she already disappeared up the stairs. 

The common room had quieted down and looked at Harry, waiting for his reaction to Haven's demand. Harry supposed Haven might have been more subtle about it to not draw attention to their upcoming activities. 

Harry clumsily chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, looking around the common room to play it off. Even Ron and Hermione were looking at him with raised eyebrows. 

Harry took a deep breath and gulped before he jumped up from his seat and hurriedly followed Haven up the stairs to his dormitories.

His face was flushed with both anticipation and the awkward fact that every single person in the common room was now aware of what they would be doing in Harry's bed. 

When Harry entered the Gryffindor boys' dormitories, he found Haven waiting for him, leaning against his four-poster bed with an excited grin on her lips. 

"You couldn't have been more subtle about it, could you?" Harry asked with a smile as he approached her and snaked his arms around her waist. 

"I'm sorry, I got too excited," Haven chuckled nervously. "Now, get on the bed,"

Harry's eyebrows raised at her order but his smirk betrayed the fact that he missed Haven bossing him around in the bedroom very much. He quickly did as she said and sat against the headboard, legs casually spread and his arm leaning on his pulled-up knee.

"What now, ma'am?" 

Now it was Haven's eyebrows that cocked up in surprise. "I don't think I've heard that one before," Haven noticed with a smirk as she too climbed on the bed, slowly crawling over to him. "I quite like it,"

"Do you?" Harry asked when Haven was close enough to reach out and cup her cheeks. His thumb rubbed over her skin as she closed the space between them.

"Mhm," Haven hummed. She pushed his legs down and then crawled on top of them, straddling Harry's hips between her legs as their lips were merely an inch separated. 

Haven already knew that they would not be wasting any unnecessary time. The two of them had waited too long for this and they could hardly wait any second longer before feeling their naked bodies move against each other.

"Just a warning, by the way, to prepare yourself," Haven whispered, her breath fanning over Harry's lips. It took everything in him to not interrupt her to press his lips against hers. 

"What is it?" Harry murmured. 

"We might be doing this all day," Haven huffed a grin.

"I was counting on it,"

And at that moment, their lips finally met. Nothing about it was tender and careful, they were hurrying like it was their last day on earth to spend with each other - which might very well be the case. 

Harry dragged his hands up Haven's back, snaking under her shirt. His hands felt hot on her skin but made her shudder from the realisation that it was Harry, her Harry. 

As Harry eagerly kissed her, tongue sliding over her lips and over her tongue, Haven was already playing with the buckle of his belt, insisting on ridding him of it as quickly as possible. Her back was already arched into Harry's body, her hips circling back and forth on Harry's lap, coaxing the most heavenly noises from Harry's throat.

"Pants -" Harry mumbled in between kisses and moans. "Pants off,"

"Yours or mine?" Haven chuckled, softly setting her teeth into Harry's bottom lips, nearly making his eyes roll back. 

"Both," Harry grumbled as if it wasn't obvious. 

Haven's fingers tinkered with the buckle of his belt again until she pulled on it and threw the belt somewhere on one of the other beds. Harry's hands too slid down from her back and started to work the button on Haven's trousers. When he was finished, he squeezed Haven's bottom to get her to sit up so he could slide the trousers off her legs. 

In her turn, Haven pulled on the hem of his pants and took them off, as well as his boxers, thereby leaving him in nothing but his shirt that hid nothing of his figure. His well-formed muscles in both his arms and his shoulders could barely be restrained by the fabric of his shirt so naturally, Haven took those off for him next. 

"I think it's only fair for you to take off that blouse as well, don't you think?" Harry said, wetting his lips. 

[Hands in the air like you don't care]

Haven was kneeled between his spread legs now, out of reach for him but perfectly in sight for some sensual stripping which he knew would only result in him wanting her even more than he already did. 

Since his pants and boxers were already off, his cock stood proudly against his bare stomach and Harry couldn't help but wrap his hand around the ache, to give it some kind of pleasure he had been withholding it for almost a week.

In front of him, Haven started to pull on the hem of his shirt, never breaking eye contact and grinning when she saw him touching himself to relieve a little of the pressure that had been building by Haven's grinding. She swiftly pulled the blouse over her head, once again revealing her bra-less body. 

A sigh escaped from Harry's lips when he caught sight of her completely naked body. His head tilted back against the headboard as he now started to slowly move his hand up and down his shaft.

God, how much he wished it would be Haven right now.

Fortunately, that was just what she was planning. 

Haven tugged on his ankles, indicating she wanted him flat on his back on the soft covers that probably would need a washing after this day. Harry eagerly complied, excited to discover what Haven had in petto for him today. Sex-wise Harry had never been disappointed and he was sure that as long as Haven was there, he never would be.

Next, Haven shuffled closer, her knees on either side of his legs until she reached the desired spot and then, to Harry's surprise, swung her legs to the other side so her back faced him. 

Haven was breath-taking. Even when Harry just saw her back and her bottoms, Harry couldn't get enough of her. A shaky breath escaped from his lips as he felt Haven reach for his rock-hard cock, already leaking, and aligned it with her entrance so they could finally feel everything of each other again for the first time in a week. They had never gone that long without it, especially when this had been their very last week together.

A heavy groan synced from both Harry and Haven when she sunk down on his cock. His full length soon filled her up, making Harry suspect she might already have had some fun of her own in her dormitories - she was gone for quite a while, after all.

"Fuck - Haven -" A loud groan rolled off Harry's tongue as his hand flung to Haven's hips, steadying her and digging her fingers into her skin. "God, I missed this,"

"Mhm," Haven hummed in agreement. She leaned forward, arching her back and placing her hands on Harry's calves to keep herself upright as she slowly heaved herself up and back down again, engulfing Harry's shaft in her walls. 

The tip of Harry's cock hit deep, collecting a synced moan from both Harry and Haven. She had her eyes closed from the pleasure as one hand moved to her clit to her herself a little extra stimulation. Harry, on the other hand, couldn't close his eyes. He was fixed on the sight that occurred in front of him: Haven moving up and down his cock, her bottoms facing him.

Soon, Harry's hands lowered down to her cheeks and he gripped onto them, massaging her skin in his hands. If he pulled them apart, he could watch Haven's wall clench around his hard cock, the sight alone making him twitch. 

"Fuck, you're gorgeous like this," Harry moaned, throwing his head back against his pillow for a moment but he couldn't stay there for long. He wanted to see her, soak up every image of her when she was making him feel so good and whimpering from her own pleasure. 

Harry attempted to buck his hips to meet hers in the middle but it was quite the clumsy move. Despite that, Harry still got a loud and high moan from Haven which was more than he could hope for. 

"I want - I need to see more," Harry sighed out as he pulled himself up on his forearms and wrapped his arms around Haven's middle. He pressed a loving kiss to her shoulder as Haven made the most beautiful noises at the shift of position. "Mind if I bend you over the desk, hmm?"

"Holy mother of Merlin, please do," Haven agreed breathlessly and moved along with Harry off the bed, barely even taking the time to pull him out of her. 

With some clumsy steps, they made it to the desk, pulling the chair out of the way to bend Haven over the wooden surface of the desk. Harry could hardly wait for another second as his hands itched to grab harder onto Haven's hips, to make her skin bruise. He slammed his cock into her again and watched as Haven dropped her head in her arms on the desk with uncontrollable moans.

Harry's attention drove from her parted lips and scrunched up eyebrows, to her arse again, looking so pretty right in front of him. Their skin slapped together as Harry continued his thrusts but his hands travelled to her cheeks again, massaging and rolling the bronze skin in his hands. 

If he was slow and careful, he could see his dick disappear between her folds, slick with their anticipation and early bliss. The sight was shamelessly enticing. 

Harry's thrusts were slow but deep, hitting every single spot that could make both him and Haven cry out in pure pleasure. He could feel Haven moving her hips back to meet his thrusts in the middle as she tried to keep herself up on her arms but the bliss was ruthlessly tiring her out. Her moans were muffled by her arms but Harry still had never heard something more seductive than this. 

"Godric, you feel so good," Harry moaned, throwing his head back but continuing to steadily push himself in and out of her. "I missed this - fuck!"

"Me too - me too," Haven agreed, looking at Harry from her arms. The way the sweat made his hair stick to his forehead, and how the muscles in his shoulders moved with every thrust, his arms on her hips - Haven found herself wishing that she could keep him a little longer. This would be gone in two days. 

"I'm gonna - I'm close, I'm gonna cum," Harry whimpered as his fingers dug into Haven's skin. 

"First one of today, huh?" Haven smirked between her panting and groaning. 

"I can't help it," Harry panted as his hand rubbed over Haven's backside. "If you were in my place, you would understand,"

"Well, I am in my place and I understand completely,"

Harry's lips parted in a gasp at her comment and he finally bent over, covering Haven's body with his so his lips could kiss her shoulder. One of his hands reached between Haven's legs so he could stimulate her clit, wanting her to clench around his cock when they cum together. 

Haven's nipples grazed over the hard wooden surface of the desk, Harry's thrusting rubbing them raw but deliciously sensitive. Every nerve in her body was on fire, their passionate vulnerability giving them the most blissful pleasure they could only imagine before their introduction. 

"Ah - fuck - 's so good, so close," Harry moaned against her skin, pressing his forehead to her shoulder. 

Haven knew Harry was indeed getting very close: his thrusts stuttered and the perfect circles he pushed her clit through got more irregular by the second. The latter gave Haven such an intense burst of pleasure that her voice erupted in pleas and whines. 

Both of them were desperate for their release and wanted nothing more than to share that long-awaited pleasure with each other. The fact that they were the ones to make the other cum was the greatest feeling on the face of the earth.

And then Harry have one last deep thrust before Haven felt him release inside of her. His hips were trembling from the overwhelming orgasm and a series of moans slurred together fell over his lips. 

Haven felt a wave of satisfaction wash over her when she knew that Harry had reached that pleasure. It was a simple and innocent feeling but the amount of bliss it brought her was irreplaceable. 

Her hand reached back to Harry, pushing his lower back against him and thereby keeping his throbbing cock inside of her. It pushed right against her sensitive nerves which caused a burst of pleasure, shooting to every last bone in her body until she was shaking with it. 

"Good?" Harry's hoarse voice asked her, his breath still against her skin and forehead pressed against her shoulders.

"Really fucking good," Haven sighed out. "God, I missed that,"

"Me too," Harry whispered as he slowly pulled out of her, watching their mixed pleasures dribble down her thigh. That mere sight immediately shot to his cock, feeling it harden again. "Fuck, come here,"

He took her in his arms again, this time not on the desk but bringing her back to the bed. He laid her down across the soft covers, her legs hanging over the side, already tired from the standing they did earlier.

"What's next, loverboy?" Haven asked with a grin, watching him go down on his knees and pull her legs apart. 

"You know exactly what's next,"

[OK you're good babe]

#

When the sun shone through the mediocre blinds of the Gryffindor boys' common room, Harry awoke with a loud yawn. His naked body was barely covered by the covers, assuming Haven and him thought the weather to be far too hot to bother for covers. 

Harry only hoped it had been too dark already for the other boys to see their post-sex bodies on his bed. 

Putting down on the duvet beside him, trying to find Haven so he could snuggle up against her again, longing to feel her heartbeat under him, possibly for the last time, Harry found the bed beside him empty. 

Only then did Harry open his eyes, blinking rapidly against the bright room. He looked at the empty spot beside him, trying to realise that Haven wasn't there. His brain couldn't comprehend where she went this early in the morning.

Harry turned over to his bedside table and looked at his watch, finding it to be eleven in the morning already. When he looked around the room, he found the other beds to be empty as well which must mean that Harry missed breakfast and no one bothered to wake him up. 

The thought of missing breakfast did not stick in his head for too long, quickly going back to Haven's mystery disappearance. It hadn't been the first time he woke up with Haven gone but it had come as a complete surprise this time. 

Harry rose from his bed and grabbed some clothes from the trunk beside his bed. Harry didn't bother with underwear at the moment with the worry rising in his body. What if Haven wasn't OK? What if she went to the Astronomy Tower for thinking again? 

When Harry finally managed to put some socks on his feet, he stood up and walked towards the door, only for it to swing open before him and the figure of Haven meeting him.

"Haven! There you are!" Harry sighed out. "I was starting to worry. Where did you go?"

Haven didn't speak. Her gaze didn't meet his eyes, instead focusing on the floor with a deep frown on her face. Harry noticed her hands to be trembling.

"Are you OK, love?" Harry asked with a worried frown as he gingerly took a step forward. 

His question was answered when Haven flew around his neck, clinging to his body as she violently shook and sobbed, cries echoing through the dormitories.

Harry stumbled back to the bed with Haven in his arms and sat down with her, letting her curl up into a ball in the arms he protectively put around her. 

Harry was confused. What could make her cry so much?

He brought a hand up to tangle through her hair so he could press her head against his shoulder, automatically wanting her to feel completely safe. His other hand rubbed over her lower back and hers were around his waist. 

"Fuck - love, are you alright?" Harry asked her, releasing his grip for a moment to pull back and wipe the streaming tears from her face. "Did something happen?"

Haven looked at him, her lips in a trembling pout and her eyes - oh, her eyes - were dark and scared. Harry had only seen such fear in her eyes when Haven was around something or someone that reminded her of her mother but Harry couldn't think of anything or anyone in here that caused that. Maybe something happened in the common room, or in the Great Hall?

"Love?" Harry asked again, fright lacing his tone.

Haven took a deep breath, her chest haltering between sobs. 

"I didn't get an Exceeds Expectations for Potions," She said, her voice soft and strained.

"Wha - what?"

"I can't go to France,"

omg plot twist everyone gasp in surprise fjjdjke hi welcome

This is where you have to decide if you're happy she didn't get her NEWTs or not :)) What do you think?

I already know what's gonna happen so I'm not saying anything lol

The ending was supposed to be a lot different from this but I like this a lot better hehe

Happy news: I passed all my exams and i got a job so I'll be a rich sugar mommy soon :))

And I'll have time to write again yayy im hopping to finish Haven very soon and then solely focus on Veela yayy i literally can't wait to write Veela omg

Question: on a scale of Peter Pettigrew to Harry Potter, how brave are you? Elaborate

I think im a solid Molly Weasley yknow Going into action to defend my babes but otherwise trying not to get myself or others into life threatening situations and stuff

I hope you'll enjoy this one :)) stay the awesome person you are!! you've already survived 100% of your bad days!!

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...