Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

DANCE WITH ME

3.2K 197 18
By imaginationworld07

The lights again went off making everyone confused and then the spotlight fell on Jungkook, standing in middle of the stage with a mic, smiling ear to ear and looking at the guests.

"You guys must be wondering why the lights went off?" Everyone nodded.

"Well well well....today my brother's engagement is announced and obviously its not a normal occassion. Its a special occassion and on this special occassion, a special dance is a must. What do you guys say?"

"YES!" Loudly echoed as everyone said 'yes'.

"Okay! So ladies and gentlemen, lets get on the stage for a beautiful dance with the beautiful couple."

The music started Yoonmin came on stage alond with some other couples. They started dancing while admiring each other, holding each other softly and slowly moving along with the beats of the romantic music.

Jungkook saw Tae standing alone in the crowd, watching his bestfriend with many questions in his eyes and how could Jungkook let him be alone? so he smiled and approached Tae and stood beside him.

"Aren't they best for each other?"

"It isn't necessary that a thing that looks perfect, is prefect."

"Nothing is perfecf doctor. How can anything be perfect when human itself is not perfect? I just said that they are best for each other and a best thing is somehow close to perfect. Don't you think so?"

"How can you say that it is best?"

"Just look at them. The love in Yoongi hyung's eyes, I am sure no one can love Jimin as much as my hyung does."

"Are you some kind of love expert? A person who reads others eyes huh?"

Tae said and looked at Jungkook who was smiling while looking forward. Jungkook didn't say anything and Tae just stared at his smiling face from side.

"Why aren't you speaking anything?" Tae said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Woahh! You want to listen to me?"

"I just want my answer." Tae looked forward and Jungkook chuckled.

"I am not any love expert." He looked at Tae for a while. His face was shining in the dark as he was looking forward. The low bluish light, falling on his nose bridge and its reflection was scattered on his cheeks. Those silver hair making him look like a angel from heaven. Jungkook blinked slowly and a small smile appeared on his lips.

When Tae didn't hear Jungkook's voice for long, he looked towards him and their eyes met. Jungkook didm't looked away rather he tilted his head a little to look into those beautiful brown eyes while Tae looked down immediately and then again looked up and again their eyes met.

"Wh...."

"But it looks like I will become now." He said, staring deep into Tae's eyes, trying to figure out the emotions hiding in them and Tae immediately looked forward.

"Doctor?"

"Yeah"

"If I become a love expert then you will take advice from me?"

"On what?"

"On love."

"No thanks."

"Promise I will give you free advices. I will not charge a single penny from you."

"No thanks, I don't want."

"But why?" Jungkook asked Tae and Tae looked at him.

"Because I am never gonna waste my time on this stupid shit...." Tae paused for a while. "....again."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just looked forward and they both stood there in silence for a while.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked out of nowhere.

"You said something?"

"I said....would you like to dance?"

"Me? No ways!!"

"Why?"

"I am not bound to give answer of your every question. My wish if I want to dance or not."

Jungkook sighed and looked forward towards the lightsman. He signalled him and suddenly a spotlight fell on Taekook. Tae surpisingly looked up and then looked at the people on stage who clapped their hands including Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi took the mic and spoke.

"Looks like we got a new couple for dance. Comeon little brother, show us your dance skills."

Jungkook looked at Tae who was glaring at him as if he was saying "no....don't you dare to" through his eyes and Jungkook's eyes was like "I don't care". He slowly moved towards Tae and Tae took a few steps back and the spotlight moved with them. Tae stopped when Jungkook held his hand softly and they looked at each other.

"The spotlight is on you now. You can't back away doctor."

"Jungkook I...."

"I will take care of everything pretty doctor, trust me."

They both looked at each other for sometimes and Jungkook took the silence as a 'yes'. He softly smiled at Tae and turned around and started walking while holding Tae's hand and Tae didn't protest. He followed him, without saying anything, just staring at his back and soon they reached on stage. Jungkook turned and looked at Tae. He smiled warmly at Tae to make him comfortable as much as he can.

He then took Tae's one hand and kept it on his own shoulder and kept his one hand on Tae's waist delicately so that Tae doesn't feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, Tae's heart started beating faster when he felt a hand on his waist and unknowingly he clutched his fist on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook knew that Tae was feeling nervous so he called him.

"Doctor.....look at me."

Tae didn't look up because the situation was hella uncomfortable and awkward for him.

"Doctor....look at me please." Jungkook said more softly.

Tae couldn't help but obey what that sweet voice told him. He looked up and as soon as his eyes met with those sparkling doe eyes, his uncomfortableness went to an ease. The awkwardness slowly vanished as there was a comfort in those eyes. Tae looked into his eyes as if they were talking to him.

When Jungkook smiled warmly at him, Tae felt at ease. His fist loosened on Jungkook's shoulder as if there was a spell on him. The situation was no more awkward like it was before. Although it was not totally comfortable but Tae can take it....maybe for Jungkook.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable Tae."

This was the first time, Tae heard his nickname from Jungkook's mouth and it made Tae feel things. He unknowingly nodded his head in agreement and Jungkook smiled at him.

"Lets dance a little, my pretty doctor."

He interwined his fingers with other hand of Tae's. He then looked at Tae and the music started and Jungkook started moving both of their bodies with the music. They were so adorable together that those who were dancing, stopped and stared at the couple in front of their eyes.

Tae was looking down all the time. He was unaware of the surroundings but Jungkook was aware that they were the only ones dancing and was happy for that. When their feet started moving together, the 'awwws' from the crowd also increased.

Who will not admire the adorable duo together?

Tae had no courage to look up and on the other hand, Jungkook was staring down at him. He was admiring his view, not paying attention to anyone. It was just him and his pretty doctor right now....just two of them. With every passing second, with every beat playing and with every step taken, Jungkook's feelings grew more and Tae felt unusual in his heart too.

He was familiar to this feeling and thats why he was afraid. He was afraid to feel those feelings again. He wanted to run away but at the same time, he wanted to stay with the person in front of him. Even if he denies a hundred times but his heart feels comfort when he talks, when he asks him to move on, when he asks him to believe in love, when he tells him those comforting words. Tae had all the reasons to deny that feeling and Jungkook had every reason to feel them.

Tae felt somehow happy because unlike the people he has met till now, Jungkook's touch was respectful. He never tried to cross his limits and that made him a little relieved.

When Kook suddenly stopped dancing, Tae looked up at him. Their eyes again met and Jungkook smiled at him. Jungkook removed his hand from his waist and took few steps back while holding Tae's hand and then pulled Tae with a little jerk. Tae's body rolled and it stopped right into Jungkook's arms when his back hit Jungkook's chest.

Tae closed his eyes on feeling the touch and Jungkook tilted his head a little to stare at the face of his angel.

He smiled and went a little far, still holding Tae's hand, waiting for Tae to open his eyes. Soon he opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who smiled and bowed at him while Tae stood froze.

"Thankyou pretty doctor."

He said and looked up just to see a dumbfounded Taehyung. He chuckled and faced the crowd which was clapping on their performance. He bowed to them but Tae's eyes were fixed on Jungkook. He himself didn't know how did he even agree to dance with him and more than that....a couple dance? Jungkook noticed this stare so he went to Tae and whispered.

"Don't stare that much huh doctor....I know I am handsome or do you want me to melt under your stare?"

Jungkook said and winked at Tae making him come back to his senses immediately. He looked forward and saw people smiling at them. He felt slightly embarassed as he ran from there.

"Ayeee wait pretty doctor.....hehe cute."

Jungkook chuckled and looked down, remembering their dance and Tae's response to it. He looked at Tae who was now standing near the drinks section, breathing heavily but still looking beautiful.

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel,
Love your imperfections every angle......"

Tae looked at him, their eyes met and Tae immediately looked away making him smile even more.

On the other hand, the whole segment was noticed by Jimin and he was happy, happy to see his soulmate like this. He had little tears in his eyes when he was clapping for Taekook's performance. When Yoongi noticed it, he asked him

"Jimin! What happened? Why are you crying?"

"These are happy tears. I haven't seen Tae involving in any type of task and party like this from past 2 years. Today after seeing him like this, I am so happy. I can't thank enough to Jungkook for what he did today. He made Tae dance after whole 2 years. My heart is feeling so much happiness right now. Its the happiest moment for me tonight."

"More than our engagement announcement?"

"I am sorry but yeah....even more than our engagement."

*

"One drink please" Tae ordered the man standing there because he was frustrated. How the hell did he lose his control and danced with Jungkook?

"What the hell does he even think of himself? He will do anything? He will hypnotise me with his eyes huh? I will not let that happen." Tae thought and gulped down the drink.

"One more" gulped second one.

"That crackhead idiot!"

"One more" gulped third one and like this he gulped many drinks when Jungkook noticed him.

"Oh no! Tae...What the hell is he doing?" He approached Taehyung.

"Tae....what are you doing?"

Tae looked at him with half opened eyes and kept the glass on the bar.

"Swimming! Can't you see I am drinking?"

"I can but why?"

"Because of youuuuuuu" he pointed a finger at him and poked the finger in his chest. "you you youuuuu."

"What? What did I do?" said and grabbed Tae's hand.

"You made me dance with youuuuu." He tried to stand up but failed and Jungkook caught him.

"Careful"

"Noooo don't touch me. You are not good for me." he pushed Jungkook.

"What....what are you saying?"

"The truuuuuth" he stambled a bit.

"Careful Tae!"

"I am fine.....fine...don't come near me!" he said and turned to the bar tender. "You know what this person did to me?" The man shook his head. "I will tell youuuuuuuu" his eyes widened while speaking when he felt Jungkook dragging him.

"Hey stop! Where are you taking me? Stop I said!" said and started hitting him with his tiny fists and Jungkook chuckled.

"Who told you to drink this much huh love?" Jungkook said with a smile and Tae pouted.

"I was angry on you and I am still angry." again started hitting Jungkook but it didn't effect him. They stopped near the stairs when Tae refused to walk.

"What?"

"I will not walk."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want." he said and sat on one of the stair and Jungkook let out a chuckle and he bent down to him.

"So what do you want?"

Tae looked into his eyes and spoke.

"I want you to carry me....Can you?"

"I am ready to carry you for my whole life."

"Hihi...he also used to say that."

"Who?"

"Bran."

"But I mean it." He kept his one hand on Tae's cheek and carassed it softly. "I mean it by my whole heart."

"No one means it. Everyone is a liar....you too."

"I am not....trust me."

Both stared at each other for sometime, forgetting everything around them.

"Please trust me Tae....once."

"No" Tae whispered and shook his head and spreaded his arms. "Carry me."

"Huh?"

"Carry me to my room. I don't want to stay here."

"Okay"

Jungkook smiled and turned around. He sat in front of Tae with his back facing Taehyung. Tae clinged on his back, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, resting his head on back of Jungkook's head and legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"You are so strong."

"Thankyou."

Tae moved his head aside and Jungkook could feel his hot breath on his neck. He tightened his grip on Tae's thighs and brought him more up and Tae's lips touched Jungkook's neck a little making Jungkook stop at his track.

"Thankyou" Tae mumbled, his lips brushing on Jungkook's neck making him gulp. He could feel goosebumps and butterflies in his stomach from Tae's touch and after a hard struggle, he composed himself and started walking. All he didn't notice was the genuine smile that made its way on Tae's face while resting his head on Jungkook's head. The smile which appeared on his face after two years.

"Doctor, your room is here."

"Hmm"

"Tae...get on your bed and take rest now."

"Hmm"

"Fine" he slowly let go of Tae's thighs and turned to him. He saw Tae's messy hair, half closed eyes and slight redness on his cheeks making him look adorable.

"Sleep now" Jungkook whispered and Tae nodded but all he was doing was staring at Jungkook.

"What?"

"Nothing" Tae said and moved closer to Jungkook.

"T...Tae"

"Jungkook" he placed his onr hand on Jungkook's nape and carassed his soft hair. "You know what, your words feel like comfort. You know...I badly want to believe in them? I badly want to move on but I am afraid. Something is stopping me. Something is resisting me from being happy. Will you help me? Will you help me in being happy? Please..."

Jungkook listened to him patiently. He could feel the pain in Tae's eyes. He could feel the hurt in Tae's eyes. He carassed Tae's cheek and looked at him with galaxy in his eyes.

"I will.....always."

"Thankyou" Tae mumbled and closed his eyes and fell backwards. Jungkook held him but both of them fell on bed together. Tae's eyes were closed and Jungkook eyes didn't want to get closed.

With Tae's face in front of his eyes, how can he miss the opportunity of staring at the most adorable face without Tae's noticing.

He stared and stared at his beautiful features. His eyelashes, his nose, the mole on his nose, his lips, the mole on his lips. Jungkook smiled and pushed some hair strands back from his forehead gently.

"How can someone leave you Tae? How can someone hurt you? I swear....if you hold my hand for once, i will never leave it, until my last breath because I love you and I mean it. You accept it or not but my heart wants only you now. I promise, I will make you happy again.

Jungkook slowly leaned in and pecked Tae's forehead. He softly smiled at the boy sleeping peacefully before leaving the room.

–×–

So Jungkook accepted his feelings towards Tae....
Will Tae give him a chance?

See you in next chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
187K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
95.9K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
20.1K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...