Beauty And The Kings

By shutupmalfoyismine

"๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’" "๐™„๐™ ๐™„ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Characters
Prologue
The Rose Garden
Empty Playground
Night Market
Little Mermaid
Eve
Beauty and the Beast
The Mysterious Swan
Beauty and the Kings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Important Announcement. (please read)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 11

2.2K 164 47
By shutupmalfoyismine

Chapter 11

"Dear Joonie"
—————————————————————

A/n's pov

"Crabs wake up!!" Y/n shook the sleeping owl's body and it open's his eyes and glared at her, Y/n then tells her mom that she will be going to the book store, her mom nods and so she leaves with a sleepy owl on her shoulder.

The walk to the book store wasn't too long so soon enough she finally arrives and walk into the store, she got a few stares from the people around her because of the big owl on her shoulder but she brushed it off and took an ink then she went to the cashier and pay for it.

After she pays for the ink she buys two pieces of bread for her and crabs since she doesn't know what crabs usually eat, then they went to a park and sit on a bench, she starts to write a letter for Namjoon as she feeds the hungry owl, a white butterfly lands on her paper and she swats it away.

"Finished!" She held the letter up in the air and wave it in front of the owl's face "see? I was able to finish it before he could find me, now go send this to Nam-" before she could finish what she said, someone snatched the letter in her hand so she looks up to see who it was.

Her mouth hung open when she sees Namjoon glaring at her, he opens her letter and starts to read it, crabs fly and land on his shoulder then starts to read her letter too.

She quickly stood up and try to snatch her letter back but Namjoon held it up in the air and because of the height difference Y/n couldn't reach them, she blames his daddy's long legs for that.

"Found you Eve"

"Give it back!" She said and tries to jump to get the letter in his hand.

"This letter is for me, why would you want it back?" Namjoon is right, She blushed after realizing how dumb she looks and brush the non-existent dirt on her skirt.

"R-right"

"But sadly, I found you first before you could send this letter to me"

"So?"

"I win, you lose now you have to serve your punishment baby" Namjoon said with a small smirk.

"That's not fair, I didn't know we were playing a game!"

"Doesn't matter, I win now let's go" he grabs her elbow and dragged her to his carriage.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!"

——————

"Aaaaahh~"

"You like it?"

"Y-yes, harder"

"Yah! I've been massaging your back for the past one hour! And will you stop making weird noises!"

"Shhh! I didn't tell you to stop yet, continue" Y/n huffed and continue massaging Namjoon.

Namjoon had dragged her into a warm cat cafe he booked for Y/n and him only and told her to massage him as her punishment, the two were too busy to notice that Namjoon's guards are trying to keep crabs away from attacking the cats.

"Why did you even come back here?" She asks him as she massages him.

"You didn't reply to my letter for more than a week, so I thought you were dead"

"I was sick Joon"

"What?!" He quickly turns his head to her and cupped her face "you were sick?! Why didn't you tell me?" Y/n took his hands off her face and says "it's just a fever Joon, and I'm okay now" Namjoon put his hand on her forehead to check on her temperature, he sighed in relief when he feel her normal temperature.

Suddenly a cat went to sit on Y/n's lap and snuggled on her stomach to feel her warmth, Namjoon glared at the cat with jealousy in his eyes and shooed them.

"Yah go away" the cat didn't listen and keep snuggling on Y/n, Y/n giggled and began to play with the cat.

"Hey, your punishment is not done yet!" Namjoon tries to get Y/n's attention but she ignores him by playing with the cat Namjoon pouted and think of ways how to get her attention, an idea pops into his head and Namjoon lay on the floor then he starts to roll around like the cat, which immediately gets Y/n's attention.

"Joonie-ah what are you doing?" Y/n asks the rolling Namjoon as she giggled "I'm not Namjoon I'm a cat, and I'm trying to get your attention" Namjoon then continues rolling on the floor which makes Y/n laugh.

"Aww you poor kitty" Y/n bring her hands on Namjoon's waist and starts to tickles him, Namjoon starts to laugh and he didn't try to stop her, he loves feeling her hands on his body, the two was too deep in their world that they didn't notice the horrified look on the King's guards as they watch their King being soft, a new side of the King that they never seen before.

They are wondering how a simple maiden can make their heartless cold King becomes this soft? Not once they have seen their King being so affectionate to a woman, their horrified expression is soon replaced with warm smiles as they think that they are soon going to have a Queen.

The cafe's door opened which caught the guards attention, they saw King Jin entered the cafe with his guards, Namjoon's head guard was about to stop him, but Jin's guards stopped her before she could approach the King.

The two still didn't notice the presence of the King in the room, so Jin cleared his throat and keep his bloody fist on his back, the two looked up and they have different reactions when they see Jin.

Y/n was shocked and a little scared when she saw Jin, while Namjoon feel his blood boils when he saw him, Jin sit down on the floor across them and was about to say something to Y/n but Namjoon cut him off.

"Leave, I booked this place"

"So? I booked this place for this afternoon, you're the one who's going to leave" Jin said with a sly smirk on his face, Namjoon take Y/n's hand on his and stood up, but before they could walk away Jin grabs Y/n's other hand.

"What are you doing? Let go of h-"

"Jin!" Y/n let go of Namjoon's hand and went to sit beside Jin and inspected Jin's bloody knuckles, Jin smirked when he saw Namjoon's hurt expression, Namjoon went back to sit on the floor across them.

"What happened to your knuckles?"

"I didn't use my boxing gloves when I was punching the punching bag last night...hehe" Y/n starts to scold him as she treats his wounds, Jin keep hissing and saying that he is in pain but Namjoon know better.

Jin is very strong, he starts his training at a very young age, when they were still kids their dads made them duel for three rounds and Jin wins all rounds, he was nine at that time.

So of course those bloody knuckles were nothing to him and he's just acting in pain to distract Y/n from Namjoon.

"Have you had your lunch dear?" Jin asks as he tucks the strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Umm...no, what time is it?"

Jin's head guard took out his pocket watch "It is one in the evening, miss" he said.

"Oh no! He didn't buy you lunch? Then what have you been doing here" Jin asks and give Namjoon a mocking smile, Namjoon badly wants to punch his face right now but he kept his fist under the table.

"He didn't have to, I could buy one myself"

"But now that I'm here of course I wouldn't let you buy your own lunch" after Jin said that the waiter come to their table and give them the menu.

"But Ji-"

"Shhh, order whatever you want darling"

Y/n sighed and notice that Namjoon is quiet the whole time so she offered him the menu.

"Joonie? What do you want to order?" Namjoon face lights up when she talks to him, he was about to take the menu from her but Jin snatches the menu from Y/n's hand.

"I think he's okay, He doesn't eat that much" Jin smirks when he sees Namjoon's clenched jaw and his hand on the table turn into a fist, this is one of the reasons why Namjoon hates Jin, Jin always brings up Namjoon's childhood and he reminds him about his dad.

"Oh, then how about we share? I'm thinking to order the steak but the portion was too much for one person, what do you think?" Y/n put his hand on top of Namjoon's fist Namjoon widen his eyes and nodded, Namjoon smirked when he saw Jin's mouth hung open.

"B-but-"

"We'll have one beef steak For the drink, we'll just have two hot tea please " The waiter nodded and write down their orders, then the waiter waits for Jin's order.

"I'll just have a chicken steak" Jin grumpily said.

Their foods finally arrive, Y/n cleans her knife and fork with a tissue and was about to cut the steak but Jin pokes her shoulder.

"Yes?"

Jin pouts "How am I supposed to eat the chicken? my knuckles are wounded remember?"

"Oh shoot- I forgot" Y/n began to cut Jin's chicken into small piece and start to feed Jin.

"Yum!" Jin smirks wider when he see Namjoon glaring at him then grumpily munch his steak.

"Y/n, another please~" Y/n nodded and feeds him another chicken  and when she was about to cut the chicken again she looks to the window and was distracted by a handsome King sitting on a chair across from the cafe she is in, he sipped his tea and gave her a flirty wave before he stood up and run.

Kim Taehyung.

She quickly stood up and accidentally startling the two King, Jin choked on his chicken while Namjoon choked on his hot tea.

"Sorry Your Majesties! And thank you but I have to go now bye bye!!" Y/n curtsies and run out of the cafe to chase Taehyung, the person she had been wanting to meet.

Y/n saw him getting into his carriage so she speeds up but she bumped into something hard and she falls on the snowy ground.

She looks up to see what is the thing she bumped but instead she saw someone.

"Careful babygirl"

——————————————————————
Have a meme besties💜🏃‍♀️

Written:29/9/21
Published:1/10/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 30.1K 32
jin's death wasn't suicide, it was murder first place - teal and silver bangtan awards 2018
22.7K 1.7K 39
Wherein a girl has a target to kill, and her target is Park Jimin. โ™š AWARDS: 1st place in BTS AND BP AWARDS. (Jimin) 2nd place in ARTIFICIAL LOVE A...
11.8K 1K 40
โชBTS - ๋ฐฉํƒ„ ์†Œ๋…„๋‹จโซ โHis dreams come true, so do his ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
11.7K 313 18
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...