Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody

1.4K 34 8
By soulfox1305

Y/n POV

Dom and I are at the funeral with Brian, Tej, Roman with a group of people seeing the coffin with Han's picture on top a Priest said "O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord" I stood next to Brian "Thou my Lord, my goodness extendeth not to thee, but to the saints..." We watch Dom walk up to Han's picture he puts Gisele picture with his.

Dom stare said, "They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die" We listen "But he put you in this grave so now I'll do the same to him" Roman next to me said "I can't do no more funerals" I look to him as Tej said "First Han, then C/n, now Hobbs is laid up, of all people" I notice Dom turn his head "We're being hunted".

I turn my head to look in the direction I said, "One by one" I see the car Tej said "You know he's out there somewhere watching, right" Brian said, "I hope so" Dom turns "Means he's close" Roman turn his head said "Just promise me, Brian..." I stare at the spot "...no more funerals" But I said, "Oh there is going to be a funeral" Dom moves pass Brian said "Y/n's right" Brian, Roman and I look to one another "His".

3rd POV

Dom gets in his car starts his engine and drives forward after the silver car Dom turns seeing it go pas Dom change pedals and turns right then straight just as the car turns left leaving the cemetery then Dom turns left a bit quicker, he passes cars that are honking he shift gears and change pedals passing cars on the highway.

Dom sees the silver car go on another lane Dom changes to be right behind but the car changes lanes passing cars with Dom right behind him going forward but the car just went through a red light after passing a couple of stopping cars Dom hits the brakes stopping his car, he shifts gears in reverse then shift to drive pass the three cars and pass another car turning.

He drives forward he look through the gap between the lanes to see the silver car going forward but it turns right so Dom turn his wheel and goes down a tunnel he keeps driving forward he slows down under a light staring forward is the silver car facing him and inside is Shaw who revs his engine Dom rev his engine.

They stare at each other revving their engines at the same time they shift gears and change pedals both driving forward fast Shaw shift gears staring Dom shift gears and change pedals staring both going faster and getting closer then both cars crash into each other Shaw groans feels his neck then cracks it he takes a deep breath then exhale.

He opens the door gets out but the door to Dom's car opens Dom climbs out groaning he and Shaw stare at one another Shaw said, "You never should have messed with a man's family" Dom just said, "I told your bother the same thing" They stare as Dom move his right shoulder cracking his back with a groan.

Then he looks at Shaw's car "Reinforced your chassis" Shaw stares at Dom "It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves" Shaw said, "Your mistake, I'm not here to play games" Dom stares "See, you and me, we're from different worlds" Dom moves his head "Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to".

In Dom's hand is his sledgehammer he said, "Stick around" Shaw stares "It's gonna get a lot meaner" Shaw pulls out a small gun cocks it and aims at Dom who stares Shaw ask, "You thought this was gonna be a street fight" But suddenly gunfire rains down but Shaw raise his gun fires as military men comes down firing at Shaw.

Dom looks as Shaw moves away avoiding the bullets, he runs behind some cars using them as cover Dom turns back to see Shaw runs left and disappears just as military cars arrive getting out of one is a man in a suit doing up his buttons the men aim their guns at Dom one said, "On the ground" Dom turns "Now".

But Dom use the hammer and hit one soldier then knocks another weapon and holds that soldier in a hold 2nd man calls "Drop him or I will drop you" But the man in the suit walks said "Whoa, whoa, easy, guys" He spread his arms "We're on the same team here" He looks at Dom "Mr. Toretto, I'm here on the recommendation of a mutual friend of ours—Mr. Hobbs".

Dom ask, "Who the hell are you" The Man said "Me, I'm-I'm just a guy" He shake his head "I'm Mr. Nobody" Staring while holding on the soldier Dom said, "It's a big entrance for a nobody" He stares "Ad the guy that put a friend and our mutual friend in the hospital, you just let him get away" Mr. Nobody takes his sunglasses off.

He said, "I think I might have just saved your ass, Dom" Dom tighten his grip on the soldier who gasp "Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there" Mr. Nobody looks at the soldier "He's uh—he's beginning to turn little blue" Dom looks at the soldier before letting go and push the soldier who groans on the floor "I appreciate that".

A soldier went to help him then sirens is head Mr. Nobody listens "Ah, here they come" He looks to Dom "Listen, Dom, there's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me" Mr. Nobody blinks a bit "You and your team unwittingly walked into the middle of it in London, and it appears it's now followed you home".

Dom tilt his head as Mr. Nobody nods his head "It's up to you" He puts his sunglasses back on "I'm gonna have a beer" Mr. Nobody turns and walks as Dom look around "You're welcome to join me" Mr. Nobody looks while walking "By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw" Now that got Dom's attention, he looks towards Mr. Nobody.

Location Covert Operations Base – El Segundo, Ca

Inside the building Mr. Nobody fills up a glass of beer he looks to Dom raise his glass "Belgian ale" Dom turns to him he watches Mr. Nobody drinks it a bit then lowers shaking his head "Oh, man, those monks got it right" Dom stares "I mean, I don't know about the whole celibacy thing, but when it comes to beer..."

Mr. Nobody points to the glass then looks at Dom smiling "...would you like one" Dom just said, "I'm more of a Corona man myself" But Mr. Nobody said "Ah" He reach down pick up a metal bucket and place it on a crate inside it is ice and bottles of Corona, Dom looks to Mr. Nobody "Your file's not only detailed..."

He opens a bottle "...it's, uh, extremely entertaining" He offers it to Dom who takes it "Look, Shaw's power is that he's a—he's a shadow" They walk forward "He's really good at getting in and out of places without being seen and leaving nothing but a body count in his wake" Dom takes a sip of his Corona" He looks at a person cutting "I mean, he's a legitimate English badass"

They stop walking Mr. Nobody looks to Dom "But to be honest with you, Dom, I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw" Mr. Nobody points at Dom "It's you I want, because you and I can help each other get what we both need" Dom said, "I'm listening" They went to some computers "Just recently a private military company..."

A picture of a black man with a grey beard name e, Mose appears "...led by a wanted terrorist name Mose Jakande..." Dom looks at the screen "...kidnapped a hacker known only by the name Ramsay" Another profile but the picture had a no face "Now Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this, but rightfully so because this Ramsey..."

Mr. Nobody walks around a table "...has created something interesting" He walks up some steps then motion a soldier "Bring it up" The Soldier said "Yes, sir" On the computer the screen changes Mr. Nobody said "Say hello to God's Eye" Mr. Nobody turns raise his arms to reveal the planet videos to who streets and people.

Dom stares "Now, this little bastard hacks into anything that's on the digital network" The screen changes "That means every cell phone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer simultaneously" The camera shows a street "If it's got a microphone or a lens, God's Eye can use it to find you" Dom staring ask, "So you invited me here to show me a tracking device".

Mr. Nobody said, "On steroids, lots of them" He walks "Let me put it to you this way—" He lower his arm "—it took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden" Dom watch him "With this, we'd have to located him anywhere on the planet within a couple of hours" Mr. Nobody went down the stairs "Now, that's a serious piece of machinery that can be catastrophic in the wrong hands".

Dom leans back "but for some very nauseating political reasons, any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity has been strictly ruled out" Mr. Nobody stands on the opposite side of where Dom stands "And that's why I need you" Dom ask, "But why do I need you" Mr. Nobody stares "I mean, I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas, let Shaw come to me".

Mr. Nobody said, "You could do that" He leans back "How's that working out for you so far" Dom stares "You got one friend in the ground, two in the hospital" Mr. Nobody thinks "And then, of course, there's that little issue of the bombs that destroyed your home and almost destroyed your friend's family garage".

He stares at Dom "Shaw lives in a world that doesn't play by your rules" He motion Dom "Like it or not, you live in that world now, too" Mr. Nobody walks around the table "You wanna know how to kill a shadow" He raise his hand "You just shine a little light on it" He motion God's Eye making Dom look "If you get the God's Eye for me, I've already got authorization for you to use it until you get Shaw"

Dom looks back to Mr. Nobody "You go from the hunted to the hunter and there's no place on Earth Shaw can hide from you" Mr. Nobody turns "More importantly, you and your family don't go to any more funerals" He stands on the opposite side table "You get Ramsey, you get the God's Eye, you get Shaw".

Dom tilt his head "Well, that's the windup and the pitch" Mr. Nobody spread his arms then lowers them "Now that I've given you this incredible sensitive and highly classified information, what do you think, Toretto" Dom after listen he said, "I think you already know what I'm gonna do" Mr. Nobody said "Good".

He turns as Dom said, "But it'll be my way" Mr. Nobody stare "And my crew" Mr. Nobody said, "I assumed you my say that" Dom stares "Which is why I've taken the liberty of gathering your team" He motion behind Dom who turns look to see two vans driving in the building.

Y/n POV

I got out with Brian out of one van while Tej and Roman got out of the other we look around Roman said "This is crazy" I stare at the area "The hell is going on in here" I said "Something that probably involves Dom and Shaw".

The next day Dom told us what's going on we gather to this guy called Mr. Nobody a Soldier name Sheppard said, "Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus Mountain range" He shows us the map "Now, if they clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey's good as gone".

Roman said, "So let me get this straight" He moves the map out "There's only one road that leads in or out" It shows more images "Sheer drops on every side" I stare at the screen "A motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction" Mr. Nobody nods said "Yeah, that's about it".

Sheppard ask, "You done" But Roman said "No, I'm not done" I pull out a bag of Kool Fruits a bought before being taken I open the bag eat an orange fruit as Roman looks at us "So you all wanted me to break into a police station with C/n" I raise a brow at that "Fine, then you asked me to stop a tank" I remember that bit.

I look to Dom then back "I wasn't happy about it, but I did it" I eat a yellow fruit "Then you came up with this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes ever" Roman look at each of us "I shot down that shit out of the sky..." He makes a fire with his arm "...it's nothing" Tej chuckles after using his phone "But this right here, my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life".

Tej said "I forgot that you were the only one to bring the plane down" I look to Brian who said "Oh, no, only thing I've ever seen him take down was 'No Knees Denise'" Raising a brow eating a green fruit "Remember, at prom" Roman ask "Really, Brian" Brian said "Yeah" Roman ask "You gonna do that right here".

I start to smile "See, y'all trying to get me off my point" The Brian raises two fingers I start laughing with Tej "All I'm saying is I'm tired of everybody around me making all the decisions" I look to Roman who points at the table "This time, I lead" Roman looks "Seriously" He shake his head "If I don't start making decisions, I'm out".

Dom leans said, "All right, Roman, what do you got" Roman a bit surprise I put my fruits away cross my arms said "Please, tell us your plan" I motion "Go ahead" Roman just said "I mean, I wasn't trying to get into the whole leadership thing like now, you know what I'm saying" We stare at him "I'm just kinda talking about, like, at some point".

I roll my eyes "Like, you know, when we—whatever" He looks at the map "I mean, I think—" He looks to Sheppard then press the map "Let's hit it from here" He shows the spot Sheppard said, "I don't think that that's—" But Roman stop him said "No, no, no, don't think" Sheppard look to Roman "That's my job".

Sheppard look to Mr. Nobody who motion then Sheppard said "Okay" He walks around Roman "It is impossible to hit it there" He points at the spot then walks by Tej "That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain" He walks pass Brian and stops next to me "Why" He taps the area "Because you cannot physically access it".

But Roman said "Well, see, that's what makes it so sweet" He motion the spot "Because it's the place that they least expect us to hit them from" It was a good idea Brian said "Well, as much as I hate to admit it, he's onto something there" I look to Dom and said, "He's right about that what do you think, Dom".

Dom points at the spot he asks "Here" Roman nods said "Yeah" Dom move his arm back he turns said "I think we got our plan" Mr. Nobody said, "Completely wrong thinking and I like it" Sheppard shock as Roman said "You see, I'm good at this" Sheppard lean down said "Good, okay" He spreads the map more "How are you planning on getting on that road".

Roman said "Well...Tej" I look over to Tej who looks to Roman thinking Tej said "I think I may actually have a plan for that" Roman said "What, I delegated" He smiles at Sheppard "That's what good leaders do" He point his hand at Sheppard "Leader" I sigh as Mr. Nobody said "You know, when I was reading your files, I was impressed with what you've accomplished with your team".

But he motions us "But meeting them now, I gotta say, Dom, you've truly got a gift" With that he leaves I walk over to Dom and whisper, "You sure we can trust this guy" Dom said "Yes" Then Mr. Nobody calls "Consider my workshop your new playhouse" We all look to him "I think you'll find our cars extremely appealing".

We turn "And your team is now complete" Brian points we turn to see Letty standing next to Mr. Nobody who walks with a soldier Dom walks over to her I turn back said "So, now we got this whole place for us, now we need some cars" Suddenly Dom calls "Brian" We look to him "We're gonna need long travel suspension, limited slip differentials on all of them".

He walks pass I hug Letty and said, "Glad you're here" Letty hugs back ask, "You okay" I said, "I'm fine" We let go she hugs Brian who said, "How you doing" Dom calls "Tej, I want two demon lover children between those..." He points at a black Charger and a blue Toyota Subaru Impreza car "...and that" He points at military truck Tej said "That's a lot of armour".

Dom stares "It's gonna have more weight, slow you down" Dom turns to us he said "This time it ain't just about being fast" I smile as we stare at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
22.7K 414 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
469K 7.7K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...
236K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)