King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 21: The King of Hope

8.9K 463 461
By BlairWitch91

After the coronation, preparation for the wedding was in full swing, but beside Namjoon and Jin, who were involved in them, the rest of the wolves got back to their daily duties. Their regular training with their teams in the morning was more specific because they performed a lot of different types of scenarios.

Jungkook and Taehyung also trained by themselves to understand each other's type of magic. Sometimes Jimin trained with them too, to be prepared to use Supreme Omega's powers any time.

Yoongi and Jackson were spending even more time with the Secret Service trying to discover Sung-jae's previous and future moves.

All of them spent time together in the evenings being just themselves: talking, listening to music, playing games or watching movies. It was their way to not forget about good things around them.

Their routine has been disturbed two weeks later.

Hoseok, like every King before him, was giving an audience every Monday. The most important cases were scheduled by Namjoon and the magical creatures from all around the world could meet their King, when any other organization couldn't help them.

Namjoon was with the King, a little bored, listening to some fairy who was complaining about wolves invading their territory in New Zealand, when Jungkook mindlinked him.

Jungkook: Is Hobi-hyung still talking with visitors?

Namjoon: Yeah, why?

Jungkook: Can he meet with one more person?

Namjoon: You know the rules...

Jungkook: I know. But I think it's really important. This person is from Taiwan. Kai asked me to do it. And he rarely asked about anything. 

Namjoon: Ok. Do the pass and call him over.

Jungkook: He is already at the gate.

Namjoon: What's his name?

Jungkook: Chen Ling. He is the head beta and commander of troops in Taiwan's biggest pack.

Namjoon: Let him in. It must be serious if he skipped Adrien and wants to directly talk with the King.

Jungkook: Kai and Chanyeol will bring him there.

Namjoon said everything to Hoseok, bending down to his ear. Hoseok nodded slightly and then calmed down the fairy, saying that everything will be solved.

When she was gone, he frowned.

'This last case should have been solved by Adrien and Goplana a long time ago... Adrien is really testing my patience lately...'

Kai knocked and announced the last visitor.

The man in combat uniform walked fastly, kneeled before Hoseok and bowed.

'Your Majesty, it's an honor to meet you. And You Kim Namjoon, the Head Alpha of the Royal Pack.' he said in really bad korean.

'You can speak in english if you prefere' Hoseok said gently. 'What is this urgent matter that brings you here?'

'Thank you, My Lord!' Chen Ling stood up. 'Sir, I wouldn't disturb your peace, but the events in Taiwan are worrying us. Lot of magical creatures, especially wolves, disappeared in a few months. There is no trace of them. Young wolves. Even babies.'

'How many?' asked Namjoon.

'50 wolves in Taiwan. 20 fairies. 5 vampires. 4 witches.'

'Oh my God!' Hoseok whispered. 'Why haven't you informed about it earlier?!'

'I did.' Chen Ling looked into Hoseok's eyes. 'To Lord Adrien.'

'And he hadn't done anything about it?!'

'He said it's common for magical creatures to change their place of living and I agree with it. But not when it comes to eleven - twenty year old wolves. But it is not the worst thing...'

'Speak!' Hoseok urged him.

'Three days ago we found a cemetery with bodies. Magical creatures' bodies. In terrible condition...' his voice trembled. He took out the file and handed it to Namjoon. 'We traced where they can be from. And we found this... human laboratory...'

'Laboratory?!' Hoseok jumped out from his throne.

'We observed it for two days and I think they are doing something there... We wanted to react, but our pack didn't have enough soldiers... The place is hidden and heavily guarded.'

Hoseok took the file from Namjoon, who's eyes were suddenly red and his whole being was screaming in rage. The King looked at the pictures. Few first pictures showed a facility which was surrounded by a live, barbed wire net. On the shooting towers the watchmens with guns were standing. Just one road from the woods was leading to the main gate. Then on the next pictures were drastic images of bodies. Fairies with thorn wings. Little wolves forced to shift and covered in wounds and blood. The vampires were probably exposed to daylight with their skin burned to crisps.

He gritted his teeth, feeling his eyes tearing up from building up anger inside.

'Head Alpha...' he said quietly, because he knew if he would said it a little louder he would start screaming. 'Summon the wolves. It's time to haunt...'

Namjoon exposed his forearm and pressed the tatoo. The King gave the Order and in the span of five minutes all Royal wolves appeared in the Coronation Hall.

Hoseok was dressing in his battle uniform, talking to Rose, who was in charge till he will comback.

'Team A and Team B will guard the palace' he informed. 'Soobin and Yeonjun will visit their High school tomorrow, they need to take Taeil and BamBam with them. Jennie and Lisa need to be with you 24/7. No whining.'

'Understood.' Rose said and came to him, giving him a gentle kiss. 'Come back safely.'

'I will.' He said and took the gun from the table. He weighed it in his palm and asked hesitantly. 'Will you love me, if I will have blood on my hands?'

'I will love the King who protects. And I will love my innocent Hobi. No whining.' she said and smiled, caressing his cheek. 'Do what you need to do.'

Three hours later six wolves, The King and Chen Ling boarded the plane.

Seeing Hoseok's angry and dark face, Yoongi didn't even protest, when he saw his King with a bulletproof vest and combat suit. Hoseok was going with them. 'No' wasn't an option. The fact that he hadn't said a word after he gave them orders, was implying how enraged he was. They boarded the plane in combat suits armed from head to toes. With bags full of spare guns and ammunition. Nobody was saying anything, trying hard to control themselves. King's anger was the Royal Pack's anger.

Jungkook put Taehyung to sleep for a two hours flight, without minding his protests. He needed his backup fully focused in the battle.

They reached Taiwan in two hours. Chen Ling's Pack was waiting in jeeps at the airport. The two wolves' jaws dropped when they saw the bags filled with guns and six extremely angered and dangerous wolves with the equally enraged King.

They drove, giving the information about what they discovered, to the location through the forests. The Head Alpha of Taiwan's pack was waiting for them, observing the laboratory with his men.

Hoseok got out of the car with Jimin trailing behind him step by step.

'Your Majesty! Chen informed us about your arrival. Thank you for your fast reaction. We are prepared. We have three units nearby. They can be here in 30 minutes.'

'Call them. Be ready to take care of the wounded ones. Your job is to catch all the people that will try to escape.'

'But... won't you need backup?'

'No. We will deal with it by ourselves.' Hoseok answered simply. 'You lost enough people. I don't want any more victims of this madness.'

Chen cleared his throat.

'O-of course...' The Head Alpha said. 'The guards will be changing in an hour. We think the best way to sneak in is by the left side entrance...'

'We will just go through the front entrance. Thank you. Call the medics here.' Hoseok ordered and went back to his wolves.

Yoongi explained the details of the mission silently, showing the picture with the laboratory.

Without waiting they took one jeep and drove to the facility, escorted by shocked eyes of taiwanish wolves.

Chen and his Head Alpha opened their mouths when the Royal Pack drove right to the front gate without even trying to be sneaky.

(🎶Music tip: Carolus rex (Eng.) by  Sabbaton🎶)

They stopped right in front of the gate. The watchmens started to scream and open the fire on the car. The car was surrounded by the air barrier and all the bullets just bounced back.

Jungkook and Yoongi just got out of the car from both sides, with rifles in hands, aimed and shot the watchmens on the front gate. The alarm went on, when the seven of them stood directly in front of the iron gate, looking at it like at some mare hedge.

'Jin' Hoseok said, and Jin immediately took out the cannon from the trunk. He kneeled on one knee on the road and aimed. The next second the missile hit the gate setting it on fire, lighting the night with flames. Yoongi snapped his fingers and the fire spread even more into the laboratory grounds.

Taehyung and Jungkook joined hands with Jimin for a moment and activated his Supreme Omega mode. He was embraced by white and blue ribbons of power, he immediately stuck to Hoseok's side and embraced him with Jungkook's airshield.

They heard the alarmed screams, when Yoongi's power made an entrance in the fire wall for them.

Hoseok looked through the fire at the troop of soldiers that lined up in front of the entrance to the laboratory ready to shoot, and silently said:

'Kill them all.'

When the opponents opened the fire Jin just waved his hand and all bullets turned around and hit their shooters.

They entered square in front of the building, with Yoongi commanding:

'Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin go inside. Jimin, stay with the King. Namjoon and I will secure the outside.'

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin run to the main doors.

Jimin took out the guns. One in each hand and shoot the first person running in Hobi's direction before the King even had the chance to take out his gun. Jimin winked to Yoongi.

'Go!' he urged him.

And Yoongi ran to the stairs leading on the walls, to take out all the watchmens.

When some opponents tried to run away through the flames, Namjoon stood in the middle of the square and put his hands on the ground. The ground started to tremble. The rocks started to move. Around the facility the trees, vines and bushes with thorns started to rise from the soil. Reaching the sky they formed a tight dome, under witch Yoongi's fire was making a hell.

Jungkook and Taehyung were running through white corridors, killing anyone that tried to approach them. Jin was running after them, opening all the cells with his power.

'Get outside! Go to the King! Help the wounded ones!' he was ordering fastly and swiftly moving to the next doors, trying to not focus on the cruel facilities that were placed in the rooms.

Jungkook and Taehyung entered the second floor already, when Jin opened the last doors in the first level of the laboratory.

'Go to the...' he started.

'Please! Help!' he was interrupted.

The little fairy girl was kneeling next to the bleeding young boy hanging in chains on the wall. He was bleeding badly. The paddle of his blood was getting bigger each second.

He ran to the boy and released him from the chains.

'They brought him from the basement' the little fairy was crying. 'He is dying... Everybody that was  taken there died!'

Jin dragged the boy into the corridor. The released prisoners were running there trying to escape.

'HEY! YOU!' he screamed at the wolf nearby. It was probably an eighteen year old beta with a broken nose. 'Can you take him outside? There is a healer there. He has darkblue hair. He is near the King.'

'Yes, sir!' The boy embraced the wounded one, took the hand of the girl and slowly moved to the exit.

Jin: Jungkook! They have the basement! Probably the most wounded ones are there!

Jungkook: Don't go there alone!

Taehyung: We dealt with all the soldiers here. Open the doors. We will go to the basement.

Jin: Fine.

They passed each other on the stairs.

'I can feel the moves underneath us. Their thoughts are shattered. They started to kill the prisoners there!' Taehyung said, leading the way. He was looking for the entrance letting his power guide him.

Finally they found the metal doors. Taehyung nodded. And Jungkook shot the lock.

'Cover me!' he said.

'Always' Taehyung answered and they opened the door.

When they opened the door the bullet hit Jungkook's air barrier right in the place where his heart was. Taehyung immediately aimed and shot the enemy.

'Are you okay?!' he shook Jungkook's shoulder, terrified because of the scene he just saw.

'Yeah. We can go.' Jungkook nodded.

They ran downstairs and were held by the man, holding a girl by her neck and pointing his gun on her head.

'Stop! Or I will kill her!'

Taehyung made a move with his hand and the same guy started to move the hand with the gun to his own head. In the next moment he shot himself. The girl fell to the ground, exposing the person behind her.

The old wolf made a move with his hand and the dust rised from the ground. The sand surrounded Jungkook and Taehyung, making them blind. In the next minute Jungkook hit his hands on the floor and the whirlwind of the fresh air scattered the sand. Jungkook's power pushed Taehyung through the corridor and he kicked the guy in the face. He shot him and turned to Jungkook, who was already dealing with two next enemies.

'The doors have cyfric locks! We need to find the control room!' he yelled to Taehyung.

Taehyung focused and started to search the minds of the people in the closed chambers. When he found something beside fear and pain he ran to the doors in the middle of the dark corridor.

'They need the handprint to open,' Jungkook said, looking at the door. They didn't have a lock. Jungkook looked around and grabbed the killed wolf. He dragged him to Taehyung who pulled his hand and pressed it to the hand reader.

The doors spread out, showing the room with computers and closets of files. Behind the desk was sitting the tied alpha wolf and behind him the human doctor was holding a gun.

Taehyung smirked and stopped the human brain with one ribbon of his power. The man fell dead on the floor. Then he aimed at the wolf.

Jungkook ran to the computers and started working on the keyboard.

'I need the password!'

Taehyung's eyes shined golden and he said:

'M00n22#G00dd3$' he recited, reading the mind of the wolf.

Jungkook typed it and the voice announced: ALL DOORS UNLOCKING.

Jungkook turned to the wolf and ripped the tape from his mouth.

'T-thank God! They would kill me!' he screamed.

Jungkook pressed the gun to his head and forcefully picked him up from the chair.

'I-I was a hostage!'

'Hostage that knew the password...' Taehyung said and grabbed the men from the other side.

'I-...'

'Shut up. You will answer before the king...' Jungkook said, pulling him to the corridor.

Walking to the stairs, Taehyung contacted Jin.

Taehyung: Most people here are in no condition to move...

Jin: I will take the less wounded ones and go there. Yoongi and Namjoon already let in Chen's man. They will help. Jimin is treating the ones which life is at risk.

Jungkook: We are coming. We found the control room with files. The monitoring room is there too.

Jin: I will take everything from there.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the laboratory with the hostage and throw him on the ground in front of Hoseok's feet.

'He was with them,' Taehyung informed. 'I checked his mind. He was helping them and probably leading the whole thing.'

Hoseok's eyes darkened when he looked at the wolf.

'Who are you?'

'I am a Korean citizen! I am one of Your wolves! I deserve a trial!' the wolf started to scream.

Hoseok looked at fifty people in the square. Terrified. Wounded. Bleeding. And the almost dead creatures that were carried out from the laboratory.

The fire around them painted reflexes on Hoseok's face, making him look like the angel of hell.

'You deserve a trial...' he slowly said. 'So I will give you a trial...' he pulled out the gun and pointed it at the alpha's head. 'You are judged... As guilty.'

The shot sound echoed in the air and Hoseok closed his eyes. He exhaled and looked at Jungkook and Taehyung.

'Help the wounded ones. Secure the files and recordings...'

'Yes, Your Majesty!' They answered and ran back to the building.

A few hours later Chen Ling and his Head Alpha, Chen Huang were looking at the six wolves surrounding their King in the middle of the square.

'I've never seen something like that...' Ling whispered. 'They just...'

'Neither did I. They turned this place to dust in the span of an hour...' Huang answered.

They saw the commotion in the crowd of saved people and saw some of them approaching the magnificent seven.

'Your Majesty...' the young, blackhaired witch leading the crowd said hesitantly.

Hoseok turned around and all the wolves were immediately alerted, but they relaxed when the woman and the rest of the people bowed to the King.

'Thank you!' the crowd said. 'May all gods bless you and your warriors!'

Hoseok's eyes teared up when he shook his head.

'There is no need to thank me. I'm so sorry...' he whispered. 'So sorry I couldn't protect you...'

'You gave us hope, when we thought there was none. You saved us in more than one way' the young witch said gently. 'You will always be remembered here as Hoseok, The King of Hope.'

Hoseok bowed to her, and his six wolves immediately did the same.

'Thank you.'

She smiled and looked at the Royal Pack.

'We will always be a part of Your Army. Don't hesitate to call us in the time of need.' She took the hand of the little fairy and walked to help the wounded ones.

They were given a place in the safe house by Chen Huang. The seven of them throw the bags on the floor of the small kitchen. Jin secured the house with his power.

Hoseok was standing in the middle of the living room, not moving. Not talking. He was like a stone. Trying to stay calm and composed. 

Jimin looked at Yoongi, who was looking at Hobi with a pained expression, yet hestitant to take a step. So he took his hand and pulled him to his best friend, his King. They embraced him in silence. 

Hobi covered his shivering mouth with his hand.

Before he could notice his legs gave up, but Yoongi took his body weight on himself. Holding him. Supporting him without words.

Jimin was back hugging him. 

Namjoon came,  embraced them from the left side and pressed his forehead to Hobi's temple. 

Jin stood next to him, embracing him and Yoongi. 

Jungkook made a step towards them, but something made him look at Taehyung, who looked hesitant. Like he wasn't entirely sure if he should join the rest. So he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to the rest. They glued themselves to Hobi's right side, embracing Jimin, hiding Hoseok's struggle inside their group hug.

They loved their King. His pain was their pain. And he was suffering when his people were suffering. And his human soul was aching because of the decisions that had to be made.

So they stayed with him, embracing his pain, sharing it with him. Taking it on their shoulders.

Namjoon and Yoongi took Hoseok to the bed in one of the bedrooms. Jin took off his shoes and Jimin covered him with a blanket. Six wolves surrounded the bed, looking at their pale King.

'The house is protected.' Jin said quietly. 'We have three bedrooms and the couch... We should go to sleep...'

'We will stay with Hobi-hyung,' Jimin said, grabbing Yoongi's hand. 'We will easily fit in this bed.'

Yoongi looked at him grateful. He was wondering how Jimin knew exactly what he wanted to do, but couldn't say out loud. But somehow he knew.

'Ok.' Jin nodded. 'Take care of him.' he ruffled Jimin's hair.

Namjoon squeezed Yoongi's shoulder, passing him by.

'He will be fine' he assured him.

When the rest left the room Jimin looked at Yoongi patiently, gently.

'Humans are so... fragile. His soul is so fragile...' he whispered.

'His soul is fragile, yes. But that's why his heart is unbreakable. And you know he is the strongest human on earth.'

'Yet, he is hurting...'

'That's why we love him... Because even knowing the suffering behind the commands, he is still brave enough to give them.'

'He is my best friend...' Yoongi whispered and Jimin hugged him.

'And he is not going anywhere. There will be thousands of situations like this. And we will be with him every time.'

Jimin pulled Yoongi to the bed. He laid down on the right side of Hobi, and Yoongi took the space on the left side. They looked each other in the eyes and Jimin stretched out his hand, which Yoongi held gently on their King's chest.

Outside the room Namjoon sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

'We will take the second bedroom and you two can fight over the third one,'' he said, grabbing Jin's hand and pulling him to the end of the corridor.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung thoughtful, tired face and said:

'I will take the blanket from the bedroom and the couch will be just fine for me...'

Taehyung didn't answer. He simply went to the third bedroom's door and opened them. He looked at Jungkook demandingly.

When Jungkook felt a tingling feeling inside his stomach he hesitantly looked down on Taehyung's chest, because he knew a second more looking into his eyes, and he will be captivated...

Taehyung gestured to Jungkook to get inside the bedroom.

Jungkook sighed, accepting the fact that he will go to sleep with the burning sensation on his skin and too many thoughts.

Passing Taehyung he mumbled:

'You could've just said you want to hug something...'

'I will admit it if you will admit that you don't mind it...' Taehyung had a challenge in his eyes.

The staring contest began, but soon enough Jungkook sighed and said:

'I will go shower first.'

Jungkook was lying on his side an hour later, wondering if he should pretend to sleep when he felt that mattress from the other side was bending down and Taehyung slid under the covers. But he didn't lay down. He was just sitting. Considering the darkness in the room, he wasn't using his phone either.

'What's wrong?' Jungkook asked quietly.

'I... I don't feel guilty...' Taehyung said after a while. In his voice was so much fear and regret,  it made Jungkook roll over to his back to be able to look at the figure next to him.

'I should... right? Even if it was an order... ' Taehyung asked, gulping. 'Why don't I feel guilty after what we have done?'

Jungkook thought about it for a moment. There was a slight hesitation to show another part of himself to Taehyung, but the distraught he felt from the man next to him washed away all his thoughts. He just wanted to ease the uneasiness in Taehyung's voice. So he spoke:

'When I was seventeen me and Yoongi went on a mission to help deal with attacks on the packs in Japan. After we came back home I was restless for few days. I thought that something was wrong with me. That my wolf-part is taking over my human-part because I could sleep peacefully after shooting humans. It wasn't like that beta-girl when it was an accident. I was aiming at their heads, being fully aware of what I'm doing... I wanted to be punished. Because  the blood I spilled didn't make me blame myself. Then (Till this day I don't know how he knew.) Namjoon-hyung came to me and asked me: what do you see when you close Your eyes?'

Jungkook let the question fill the air. And when he didn't continue his story, Taehyung answered:

'I see the faces of people we saved. Their wounds. The pain and relief in their eyes... '

Jungkook smiled to himself, because Taehyung's answer was similar to his own from years back. So he said what his hyung said to him that night.

'And the people you saved are protecting you. Like you protected them, scarring your own soul, to make it even more beautiful... Because you are strong enough to carry these scars.'

Taehyung closed his eyes, letting Jungkook's soft voice soothe his mind and heart. 

When Taehyung didn't answer, still sitting on the bed, like he was the most lonely person on the planet, Jungkook felt his wolf start to whine and squeal like he wanted to comfort Taehyung even more. He felt the unfading need to do something, to see the gentle, warm, and happy expression on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook didn't know since when Taehyung's boxy smile was the thing he wanted to protect, but it for sure was. He remembered when Taehyung, without hesitation, hid his tears. Or when he trusted Jungkook enough to, without a word, let him use his power to put him to sleep.

Jungkook slowly stretched his hand and poked Taehyung's back lightly. Taehyung looked at him. Their gazes locked for a moment. Exchanging a million thoughts. Jungkook wasn't able to say what he wanted, so he hoped Taehyung would just read his expression. He nodded slightly, calmingly, invitingly.

Taehyung shuffled on the bed and laid down, pressing himself to Jungkook's side. Placing his head on his chest. His nose touched Jungkook's collarbone, and his hair was touching Jungkook's chin. He embraced the younger's waist tightly.

Without a word, Jungkook did what he wanted to do, a month ago, but was too shy about it. He entwined his fingers with Taehyung's hair. He was gently playing with them, enjoying the calmness.

'The most confusing thing about you...' Taehyung whispered. '...is that when I am near you I want to protect you. But at the same time... I feel protected. I had never ever felt something like that. I was always the guardian. For Jimin. For others. But now, when you are behind me, in front of me, or next to me, I feel invincible.'

Jungkook's cheeks reddened. And he was glad the darkness was there to hide it.

'Well... if we are speaking honestly. It's not just a you-thing...'

Taehyung smiled and threw his leg above Jungkook's hips.

'I've never thought that alpha's bodies are so pleasant to hold... Or maybe it's just you...'

'S-shut up!'

They were slowly falling asleep, when Jungkook heard almost inaudibly mumbled:

'I admit I wanted to hug you...'

And because he was already with one leg in the dreamland, he mumbled back:

'Yeah... I don't mind it...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tae is not feeling well Jungkook is there to catch him. Don't touch me... 😭😭😭

Don't tell me Hoseok is not the King people... 

And that's not the end of action... Be prepared for a rollercoster...

And Taekook is getting closer and closer. Slowly but surely :D . You all totally saw that coming, right? Ofc you did. It's Taekook ff afterall...

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
46.9K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
82.8K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
27.2K 908 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...